Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:30:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255911 times)
KOCTJJ

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:13:33 PM

I said what to buy,don't scare me this dump! Tongue
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:32:48 PM

I said what to buy,don't scare me this dump! Tongue

well 3.25 btc wall on 1350 if you want to buy more. It was 10 btc about 15 minutes ago but everyone started buying it like crazy.

Luckily my BTC got there on time to take a couple of BTC from the walls that kept going up. Some whales plan never went how he had hoped by the looks of it lol That was a firesale and not sure we get many more of them if any?

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:33:58 PM

This is crazy, bitcoin and lir are dumping real hard right now.
I wish I had more btc to buy some of the dumped lir but I'm all out.  Sad

Yes these both are going to dumped hard, for LIR I will say that developers are expert in the coins technology and they should have to do something for its pump up, with pump up the coin gets life, and with that more people will feel interest in this coins and it will go spread all over the world.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:40:59 PM

This is crazy, bitcoin and lir are dumping real hard right now.
I wish I had more btc to buy some of the dumped lir but I'm all out.  Sad

Yes these both are going to dumped hard, for LIR I will say that developers are expert in the coins technology and they should have to do something for its pump up, with pump up the coin gets life, and with that more people will feel interest in this coins and it will go spread all over the world.

Keep believe on LIR, it is a best project by honest developers, they know well that how to get success for their project, and the current dump is only a smaller dump, do not worry about that, it will escape sooner and you will find the price at more than 0.00003 BTC.
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:27:26 PM

Till now, after 8 hours, i still unable to sync with my wallet LIR. anybody know what to do? I deposit some LIR and it shows in the blockchain but because my wallet is not sync, i cant access to it.

Did you add the additional nodes that were posted to you earlier to your config? (you may need to add a config file to AppData/Roaming/LetItRide), not sure if one exists already or if you need to create one, or what to call it if you do need to create it.

Where are all these files?? I only download the the link given in the first post so there is only one executive exe and no another folders or files or doc. So do we need to create one more file or i need to download more things?

Assuming you are a Windows user on a modern version of Windows, try the following steps:
1. Go to Start > Folder Options
2. Untick "Hide Extensions for Known File Types"
3. Go to Start > Documents
4. For the path paste: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\LetItRide
5. Right click in your LetItRide folder and press New > Text Document - it should be named New Text Document.txt rename this to letitride.conf
6. Open the letitride.conf file you made in step 5 with notepad
7. Visit https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lir/ and click "Network" then click "node-list"
8. Copy and paste all the text that shows up into your notepad... you should see a lot of lines saying addnode=
9. Save the file
10. Restart LetItRide-QT

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:45:49 PM

In times like this with the finex hack and all we need to band together and help with the lir price. we need to all buy some coins from the walls and put them into stronger hands.

We can do this is we all try.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:39:01 PM

I really want to know whos dumping now and why are they doing it. There is no reason do dump when the devs are about the deliver the new dice site.

IMO the reason is simple, btc panic sell and ETC FOMO. people are selling to buy ETC, dash or any other altcoin pumping today or even to just short btc and make some profit.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:12:27 AM

Damn,i just saw that LIR was dumbed down to 1000 satoshi and missed the party,whoever of you bought in a such low price is very lucky on the other hand panic sellers and dumbers are going to regret it soon especially the ones who sold at 1000 satoshi and are alreday in loss.
Sovanik

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:44:28 AM

Anyone else make some popcorn to watch these volatile bounces on all the markets?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:53:11 AM

Hey guys, what a hectic day! Glad its almost over and we all hope for a good resolution regarding the Bitfinex situation. On to business now.

The best name contest voting is about to begin. It was so tough to narrow down the list to just 5 names that we had to add a 6th.  The names are as follows,

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

Please vote on who you feel has the best name and feel free to let us know why. You can vote by simply voicing your opinion in the thread. Please finalize your vote by saying VOTE: 1 for the #1 name on the list and BOLD it. Of course, we welcome discussion on the topic as people may be split between voting.

Voting will be closed in 7 days on August 9th.

We are very close to being ready for the next tournament so please be patient as there is much excitement to come! We can tell you now that there will be a prize pool of over 125,000 LIR up for grabs and we hope to have even more people take part this time around. Last time we were lucky to have over 250 unique users take part. Our goal with this next round of beta testing will be to have over 500 unique users as well as ensure the stability and functionality of our new site.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Sovanik

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:11:42 AM

Hey guys, what a hectic day! Glad its almost over and we all hope for a good resolution regarding the Bitfinex situation. On to business now.

The best name contest voting is about to begin. It was so tough to narrow down the list to just 5 names that we had to add a 6th.  The names are as follows,

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

Please vote on who you feel has the best name and feel free to let us know why. You can vote by simply voicing your opinion in the thread. Please finalize your vote by saying VOTE: 1 for the #1 name on the list and BOLD it. Of course, we welcome discussion on the topic as people may be split between voting.

We are very close to being ready for the next tournament so please be patient as there is much excitement to come! We can tell you now that there will be a prize pool of over 125,000 LIR up for grabs and we hope to have even more people take part this time around. Last time we were lucky to have over 250 unique users take part. Our goal with this next round of beta testing will be to have over 500 unique users as well as ensure the stability and functionality of our new site.

It was a messy day for everyone in crypto today. Most markets fell including ours but I know they will all be back up soon.

For my vote id like to cast my vote for #5. When I saw that name I knew right away it should be the winner. soon we will see if the others agree with me.

I have a question for you now.

Do you know if the next tournament will start by this weekend or is it going to be next week
?

You forgot to bold your choice.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:12:24 AM

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

It was a messy day for everyone in crypto today. Most markets fell including ours but I know they will all be back up soon.

For my vote id like to cast my vote for #5. When I saw that name I knew right away it should be the winner. soon we will see if the others agree with me.

Do you know if the next tournament will start by this weekend or is it going to be next week
?

Phoenix said to bold your vote, so I'm not sure if yours counts... I'm not sure who I'm gonna vote for. Might just roll a dice to pick, is that the reason they made it 6 contestants? Cheesy
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:40:57 AM

The best name contest voting is about to begin. It was so tough to narrow down the list to just 5 names that we had to add a 6th.  The names are as follows,

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

Gonna pick vote: 1 cause it's the only one that made me laugh lol, great news btw looking forward to the tournament
Stringcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:00:31 AM

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:09:20 AM

Just made over 20% in 30 minutes on lir.

That's a win.

sounds like you are playing everyone.
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:13:38 AM

The best name contest voting is about to begin. It was so tough to narrow down the list to just 5 names that we had to add a 6th.  The names are as follows,

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

?

lol you still did it wrong shouldn't it be vote: 5
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:20:36 AM

1. DiceyMcDeeezNutz
2. The Power of Rolls
3. JustLetItRide
4. ShooterXD
5. c4$hm0n3y
6. namelessname

VOTE 6
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:32:29 AM

Just made over 20% in 30 minutes on lir.

That's a win.

sounds like you are playing everyone.

He's a whale so its sure he's playing the market game.
100% proof positive is his post a week ago showing his account with 95BTC in it.

cock sucker dirty pie hole.

Everyone, Stay away from this shit head. I can swallow his bag of dust. he is screwing all of you.

im talking about littledickbull
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:30:27 AM

VOTE: 3

I want to help make sure we get as many people using and playing in the tournament as possible so im going to donate 50K LIR and it can be added to the prize pool.

Can you please send me a LIR address in a direct message and I will send you the 50k coins.

Smiley

I am also voting for no 3..  VOTE: 1 for the #3  JustLetItRide Also it's very nice of you to donate to the prize pool. I am not sure what to do to play in the tournament.

I found the site has changed so now I can't remember my password as the site domain has changed. How can i get a new password?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:40:28 AM

VOTE: 3

I want to help make sure we get as many people using and playing in the tournament as possible so im going to donate 50K LIR and it can be added to the prize pool.

Can you please send me a LIR address in a direct message and I will send you the 50k coins.

Smiley

I am also voting for no 3..  VOTE: 1 for the #3  JustLetItRide Also it's very nice of you to donate to the prize pool. I am not sure what to do to play in the tournament.

Also where is the site for me to login? I can locate my site address.. I am looking for letitri.de but it is taking me nowhere..

This site can’t be reached

letitiri.de’s server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for letitiri de

It was changed. letitride.io is the new one. its in the op too and the tournament will start soon not yet. You will have free coins and try to win as many as possible and you can win free lir for different things. last time some of them was biggest winner most rolls best name ect.

It was really fun to partake and I cant wait for the next one.

Thank you I found it but cannot login, can't remember my password. It was saved on the old site but since then I have also rebooted my computer, reinstalled so now I don't know my password and there is no reset password button so how can I get a new password now? I don't want to lose my 15k coins there.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: