Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 08:02:02 PM

oh STOP QUOTING HIM ffs i have to look at that ugly fuckers face again?Huh
i will be putting your picture in places of the world you really didnt want it at.
also remember you should never fud with your real name because some people have 10's of btcs invested in this and if that person was to lose the btc.
well you can imagine who would be to blamed, and with your ugly mug everywhere it could cause you problems at home.
crypto is not for real identity especially when you are as weak as you look  Shocked

I already have his address if anyone wants it. PM me and I will send it via email, you're right he really should not be playing games with cryptobrothers. Not all are as stupid as you and never mess with peoples lively hoods. Damn you are daft.
So you will now help the attackers attack the person who exposed the sham?
You are evil.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:21:35 PM

i will be putting your picture in places of the world you really didnt want it at.
also remember you should never fud with your real name because some people have 10's of btcs invested in this and if that person was to lose the btc.
well you can imagine who would be to blamed, and with your ugly mug everywhere it could cause you problems at home.
crypto is not for real identity especially when you are as weak as you look  Shocked

I already have his address if anyone wants it. PM me and I will send it via email, you're right he really should not be playing games with cryptobrothers. Not all are as stupid as you and never mess with peoples lively hoods. Damn you are daft.
You are evil.
You spread FUD and attempt to destroy a community of investors. You are the villain here, my friend. You don't light a barn on fire and expect the horses to call you a hero.

#Bitcoin
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 08:30:50 PM

You are evil.
You spread FUD and attempt to destroy a community of investors. You are the villain here, my friend. You don't light a barn on fire and expect the horses to call you a hero.
FUD is Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.  ... that happens automatically when investors of a newly exposed fraud get wind of it... man up and quit crying. I posted mega proof in different ways, my ID, my knc shirt, the neptune video account which is mine... and you still defend fraudsters...
Or would you rather not know when you're being scammed by scum? the proof is all right here.
go ahead and keep defending them... it only makes you look stupid.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:39:25 PM

You are evil.

I would be the first to say slap the bitch up but not in crypto when so much money is at stake. It is not a nice world as we all know so let's all sing a song and calm the fuck down while possibly resolving this problem as a community, whatcha say?

I agree, if the devs deliver what they promise they will regain the trust of the other investors then the price will certainly rise again. The whole situation regarding the change of ownership of the user accounts and legitimacy of the dev team is out in the open, and lets face it - somebody else would have spotted it sooner or later - everything is public on here. If the dev team deliver what they promised and deal with the situation well and the community back them the project will still be a success.

In my opinion, the developers have delivered what they promised so far but have lost a little bit of my trust since the main reason I signed up for the project was down to their perceived experience level. How they act now will determine how things go on, but they also need the support of the community.
Vinnie Stanley

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:44:59 PM

You are evil.

I would be the first to say slap the bitch up but not in crypto when so much money is at stake. It is not a nice world as we all know so let's all sing a song and calm the fuck down while possibly resolving this problem as a community, whatcha say?

Someone with your name helping the situation. That is cool Cheesy I think we can help the situation rather than flame it further yes. I have pmed him.

Don't be cool this wanker is trying to reduce your investment and if he had his way you would have zero Btc left. I for one am not happy and we don't need you to get an address etc when he has gave us his name before he told us to eat shit and bleed Btc. Fuck keeping cool he wants us all skint!!!!!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 08:56:57 PM

That's ridiculous...  i'm here warning peeps I've been defrauded by LIR, period.
Which will save them from also being ripped off.
Acting like it's untrue won't change a thing... all the proof is posted.
LIR = Liars, and no, I won't "Let it Ride".

Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:59:49 PM

That's ridiculous...  i'm here warning peeps I've been defrauded by LIR, period.

No you asshole you are here destroying our investment with your fucking shit over a bullshit account that costs pennies. Just my average invest would buy 8 of your shitty accounts and you are losing out? Not fucking yet you havent but you will!!!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 09:02:42 PM

No you asshole you are here destroying our investment with your fucking shit over a bullshit account that costs pennies. Just my average invest would buy 8 of your shitty accounts and you are losing out? Not fucking yet you havent but you will!!!
Don't kill the messenger... it's been revealed you've been lied to. What you do with that information is up to you; and so far, you're defending a lying fraudulent person.

Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:06:58 PM

Don't kill the messenger... it's been revealed you've been lied to. What you do with that information is up to you, and so far, you're defending a lying fraudulent person.

I WAS NEVER LIED TOO! I BROUGHT INTO A PROJECT NOT BECAUSE OF A SHITTY ACCOUNT BUT BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET IN EARLY ON A DICE SITE. I AM NOT DEFENDING A FRAUDSTER, I AM TELLING YOU!!! THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME TO LOSE MY INVESTMENT OVER A SHITTY FORUM ACCOUNT.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 09:08:18 PM

Do you guys actually think I will just "go away" knowing these thieves are using my account to conduct business? Cmon, get realz!

theomoplatapus

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:08:48 PM

You are evil.
FUD is Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.  ... that happens automatically when investors of a newly exposed fraud get wind of it... man up and quit crying. I posted mega proof in different ways, my ID, my knc shirt, the neptune video account which is mine... and you still defend fraudsters...
Or would you rather not know when you're being scammed by scum? the proof is all right here.

I'm not denying any information you posted. I really do believe you're Eric and that you lost your account. This however is an investment and business is business. A legitimate dice site is on the way, and you've just cut a several hundred thousand dollar value project in half. The information is out there, your job is done. Any further FUDing is just an attempt at price manipulation now.

#Bitcoin
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 09:09:14 PM

Don't kill the messenger... it's been revealed you've been lied to. What you do with that information is up to you, and so far, you're defending a lying fraudulent person.

I WAS NEVER LIED TOO! I BROUGHT INTO A PROJECT NOT BECAUSE OF A SHITTY ACCOUNT BUT BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET IN EARLY ON A DICE SITE. I AM NOT DEFENDING A FRAUDSTER, I AM TELLING YOU!!! THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME TO LOSE MY INVESTMENT OVER A SHITTY FORUM ACCOUNT.
a shitty STOLEN account, and yes, you were lied to because hes not me.

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 09:10:20 PM

You are evil.

I'm not denying any information you posted. I really do believe you're Eric and that you lost your account. I do not members of the dev team for their actions. This however is an investment and business is business. A legitimate dice site is on the way, and you've just cut a several hundred thousand dollar value project in half. The information is out there, your job is done. Any further FUDing is just an attempt at price manipulation now.
Think about what you're saying here. If it's "Legit" why would they need a stolen account to do business?

Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:16:51 PM

If the account was STOLEN admin would have returned it to you wouldn't he. The only thing that is rattling my cage is you and unfortunately for you ya doxxed yaself while shitting on investors. Not a bright move by any standard. What the fuck are you gaining except endangering yourself?
KOCTJJ

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:20:30 PM

You are evil.

I'm not denying any information you posted. I really do believe you're Eric and that you lost your account. I do not members of the dev team for their actions. This however is an investment and business is business. A legitimate dice site is on the way, and you've just cut a several hundred thousand dollar value project in half. The information is out there, your job is done. Any further FUDing is just an attempt at price manipulation now.
Think about what you're saying here. If it's "Legit" why would they need a stolen account to do business?
Quasimodo fuck you
theomoplatapus

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:25:23 PM

You are evil.

The business has already been done. There have been two functioning dice tournaments, and a functional letitride.io site. There is a functional wallet and the LIR coin trades on an exchange. The ICO was proven legit months ago. You've called into question the character of one of the devs which is a legitimate concern. But for what motives? And do you see the less-than-morally upstanding people who are profiting off your comments at the expense of nervous investors?

I'm not saying you shouldn't blow whistles. But you just can't claim a moral high ground and white knight this.

On a sidenote, I just can't seem to win: couldn't get btc into yobit fast enough to eat into the low sells. There are obviously some very "lucky" people out there with btc just ready to go to eat those low sells.

#Bitcoin
MonkeyNuttzPumper

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:30:06 PM

If the account was STOLEN admin would have returned it to you wouldn't he. The only thing that is rattling my cage is you and unfortunately for you ya doxxed yaself while shitting on investors. Not a bright move by any standard. What the fuck are you gaining except endangering yourself?

Don't you dare threaten my partners real life identity.

He is working for my group and we have powerful members that won't let you touch one finger on him.

I can quickly find out who you are Vinnie big man so be very careful when fking with my crew.

And then we go up, up and away.
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:35:36 PM

Compare the value of the account that should be returned and the loss of value to investors. Try to deal with this with the help of administrators and not spamming this forum with market affecting statements.
bitseedmike

Activity: 432

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 09:39:41 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 01:57:18 AM by bitseedmike

I inadvertently started this can of worms when I asked Phoenix by PM in Lisk Chat to confirm that he was the Phoenix1969 on LIR since his current nym is MrPresident on BCT, but he is known as Phoenix1969 in Lisk. It looked like an interesting project, and, with a prominent, very helpful, Lisk community member, I would have more confidence in LIR if this were the case. He responded that he no longer had control of the account and linked to his original post here regarding the unauthorized use of his account.

Will the current user of the Phoenix1969 account please identify the person who gave him control of the account so the chain of custody can be tracked back?

Also, given that the current user of the account has stated that he used an anonymous account over legal concerns, did he ever consider that this might cause problems for the previous account holder, who had posted personally identifying information with it?

Is it not deceptive to use an account with a reputation and trust history created by someone else to solicit investment?

Regardless of the technical progress of the founders, there are severe ethical concerns with this kind of activity.

I started on BitcoinTalk over a year ago, and when I first started here I asked a friend to use an account because there was an inherent difference between using a newbie account and a more well established account. A friend of mine at the time provided me with one for free and I started joining signature campaigns and using it prominently on the forums.

I have no knowledge of the history of the account other than of when I started using it. I've not claimed to steal anyone's identity; Where have I claimed to be Eric Hansen?

I am Phoenix1969, an anonymous internet persona and what more would you expect from someone going into a a grey-area gambling project? Would you go in plastering your name all over the internet? Probably not.

Here are the facts, I've done nothing other then help deliver for the LIR project since I've been here. The history of this account is irrelevant as to whether LIR is a scam or not. If it was, as many people have stated we would've taken the 450 BTC and left. Instead, we have stuck here building our product, reworking our site for a more professional look and the results are paying off. Just yesterday, we had almost 100 new users unique by IP address sign up and test the site out.

I don't get it, we've gone through two new designs, we've implemented various bug fixes and patches to our site, ran a tournament for which everyone was paid for, started running a second tournament, started marketing with a Twitter advertising firm, we've ran a signature campaign for which everyone who was suppose to get paid got paid and now Shogdite and Jigar are working on developing a plethora of new content - Where's the scam in all of this?

I ask that the red trust is removed immediately because it's completely uncalled for. You call this a scam for which you have absolutely no basis other then the origins of my account. On the contrary had you looked at our project you would see we've delivered and are continuing to develop a working product. It's a blatant misuse of a power.

Anyways, feel free to think whatever you want of me, but LIR is here to stay and so am I.

I'm not claiming to know you. If Phoenix1969 is bought/sold account, I have known the current owner of it for a little over a year now and they have been in control of the account ever since I first spoke with them. Regardless of who that person may be, they're clearly demonstrated being trustworthy by securely managing the ICO and a consistent history of delivering on being a team player.

Whoever you are, you have no business being here.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:46:47 PM

@Mr President- are you able to sign a more specific message, one that includes your username and today's date?

Not that I have any doubt that the OP is a scammer.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: