Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:00:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRM] Verium PoWT | CPU mining | scrypt² | Scaling | New Roadmap Released  (Read 249900 times)
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:32:17 PM

I have been doing what I can on social media sharing everything I can. It is hard to believe that the marketing campaign has not even come into the picture yet we're all getting hyped pretty well. I'm curious to know that when they do come into the picture what will happen it may even put us in the top 25 coins on coin market cap which is where I even believe will be cuz that's where we deserve to be vericoin has always been very undervalued and it's about time we get recognition for it in a great coin that we are.
Sums_Phoenix

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:54:42 PM

I have been doing what I can on social media sharing everything I can. It is hard to believe that the marketing campaign has not even come into the picture yet we're all getting hyped pretty well. I'm curious to know that when they do come into the picture what will happen it may even put us in the top 25 coins on coin market cap which is where I even believe will be cuz that's where we deserve to be vericoin has always been very undervalued and it's about time we get recognition for it in a great coin that we are.

Sir , I absolutely agree with everything you stated here.
A big shout out to the devs, please keep up on the hype send out a tweet or two every day.We would re tweet it and spread the buzz.
I know getting listed on Polo for VRM is a long shot but the recent volumes in Bittrex is moving up so we are getting there.
Cryptonite310

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:34:45 PM

I thought that VRM was listed on Polo before, but they removed it from the exchange because volume was too low. Anyway, it needs to get listed on Polo as that's probably the biggest alt exchange now.
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

I thought that VRM was listed on Polo before, but they removed it from the exchange because volume was too low. Anyway, it needs to get listed on Polo as that's probably the biggest alt exchange now.

No it was never listed on Polo...It may now be though😎
Cryptonite310

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:16:19 PM

No it was never listed on Polo...It may now be though😎
Maybe I was thinking LiveCoin
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:11:26 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 01:33:46 PM by monsanto

The rise began right after I initiated my rogue marketing campaign Tongue

Something I have thought about is imagine if Satoshi had started bitcoin with two blockchains, linked together in a wallet like VRC/VRM is envisioned to be.  VRC, like Bitcoin Unlimited, built for transactional efficiency, and VRM acting like BTC Core, an immutable store of value.  Maybe there wouldn't be the battle there is today between the two camps in Bitcoin.  Instead Core would remain primarily security focused as a store of value and BTU would be free to try changes aimed at keeping the payment system competitive.  Not only that but you get a certain level of anonymity when you deposit in your VRM vault, like a Swiss bank. It's the best of all worlds in one wallet. No, it's VeriSwissTM. Please deposit VRM marketing funds in my bitcoin address below  Wink

One other thing I just thought of -- second layer payment options like a LN riding on top of VRM could give the vericoin system a third layer for microtransactions. The VeriTriadTM Shocked

Note: I am now connecting this VRM thread with the VRC thread above, much like the eventual wallet  Wink

VRM to VRC dual thread connection TestNet (VeriThreadtm)

VRC: VFtUxp2ABceNrFgMgpWZ9DqZnK3zTvHchD

Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:10:22 AM

It's very impressive with VRM coins. it's rocketing into the air and I get a big profits more 100% from this coin when I bought it at 0.00010669btc one week ago. Perhaps I'm a lucky person in this year.
MAD945

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:55:10 AM

It's very impressive with VRM coins. it's rocketing into the air and I get a big profits more 100% from this coin when I bought it at 0.00010669btc one week ago. Perhaps I'm a lucky person in this year.

Marketing hasn't even started yet, new updated wallets coming, more development in the future...dual chains with VeriCoin, anonymous decentralized exchange with VeriCoin, apps, staking and mining mobile wallets. Lots more to come Cool
Sums_Phoenix

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:21:50 PM

Marketing hasn't even started yet, new updated wallets coming, more development in the future...dual chains with VeriCoin, anonymous decentralized exchange with VeriCoin, apps, staking and mining mobile wallets. Lots more to come Cool

I am super curious on how Mobile Mining wallet would work ?
That as got to be the first coin to do so.
After all every one now a days carries a multi core cpu phone in their pockets.
Why not have it mint some coins while its charging and over night.
Its so amazing that this project is so Awesome , but at the same time it is unfortunate that the support is less.
One day Definitely one day I am hoping this to be in the main stream.

camelia_ena

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:56:53 PM

Wauw that sounds cool, mobile mining with my phone? The newest smartphones nowadays have more cpu power than the most desktops so why not?
Do you know when the mobile mining would become available?
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

Wauw that sounds cool, mobile mining with my phone? The newest smartphones nowadays have more cpu power than the most desktops so why not?

Eeeexatly!

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
MAD945

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

They are working on it in house so it might be awhile but it's in the works Cool
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:24:01 PM

They are working on it in house so it might be awhile but it's in the works Cool

It's too bad there isn't a way to allocate a disproportionate amount of VRM to mobile miners.  Having mobile miners provides another level of decentralization and security, although I'm not sure people will do it much.  I hope I'm wrong and it catches on.

Speaking of keeping things cheap for mobile users -- I don't like the high fee percentage with Verium.  Having to spend a big chunk of a VRM as a fee doesn't match the idea that you're using some valuable asset.  I know it's not primarily designed for transactions, and currently the usd price isn't that high, but any way this can be lowered in the wallet?  I don't think spending 0.2 of an asset to transfer it conveys that the thing will end up worth a lot.
Cryptonite310

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:50:47 PM

It's too bad there isn't a way to allocate a disproportionate amount of VRM to mobile miners.  Having mobile miners provides another level of decentralization and security, although I'm not sure people will do it much.  I hope I'm wrong and it catches on.

Speaking of keeping things cheap for mobile users -- I don't like the high fee percentage with Verium.  Having to spend a big chunk of a VRM as a fee doesn't match the idea that you're using some valuable asset.  I know it's not primarily designed for transactions, and currently the usd price isn't that high, but any way this can be lowered in the wallet?  I don't think spending 0.2 of an asset to transfer it conveys that the thing will end up worth a lot.
I think it's only with it if you are spending larger amounts of vrm
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 12:45:00 AM

I think it's only with it if you are spending larger amounts of vrm

i believe thats true as well. 
Damn , mobile would be sweet, i ya have old laptops that get less hash on minergate then my cell phone, so i think it could definitally work for VRM, cool Smiley
i should see about the requirements for GPU mining, or Effects you should see about that, get some nethash here, some volume! tho they could be waiting for other features. Its just a competitive time for CPU power heehee

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
wixfreeman

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

when there are more people buying than selling
jacko0088

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 03:06:13 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 11:49:13 AM by jacko0088

True thing!  Cheesy  Grin

Anyway! I've just setted up a BlackJack server for VRM.
If you wanna try, here is --> http://veriumjack.win/

It's loaded just with few vrm, and still buggy. Just an unstable release to play with. Deposits & Withdraws should work.
Again, this game is loaded with only 20 VRM for testing So if you wanna try it (even using the giveaway button) remember you can't withdraw more than 20 VRM atm.  But can be an easy way to transform 1 VRM to 20  Cheesy

Ps: even playing with 0 BET help me, I'm monitoring it every day in order to check if all works. And of course, it's provably fair!

No refunds given if something go wrong! (It shouldn't). That's more than an alpha  Wink

████████████
                             ████████████
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain

..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
jacko0088

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

@effectocause
 you have an ETA for the new miner release?  Smiley

████████████
                             ████████████
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain

..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
MAD945

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:24:39 PM

@effectocause
 you have an ETA for the new miner release?  Smiley

He said in chat that they have one more bug to squash and then its ready for testnet.
MAD945

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:25:32 PM

True thing!  Cheesy  Grin

Anyway! I've just setted up a BlackJack server for VRM.
If you wanna try, here is --> http://185.81.167.203

It's loaded just with few vrm, and still buggy. Just an unstable release to play with. Deposits & Withdraws should work.
Again, this game is loaded with only 20 VRM for testing So if you wanna try it (even using the giveaway button) remember you can't withdraw more than 20 VRM atm.  But can be an easy way to transform 1 VRM to 20  Cheesy

Ps: even playing with 0 BET help me, I'm monitoring it every day in order to check if all works. And of course, it's provably fair!

No refunds given if something go wrong! (It shouldn't). That's more than an alpha  Wink

Cool!

Great work Jacko, I will try a couple of rounds Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: