Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:43:48 AM

That's a really cool concept you guys got there.
It's like you went to a shop to buy tomatoes with cash but have to deposit your funds first, and then they tell you, you need to own tomatoes yourself for the purchase, and as an extra joke, without owning tomatoes you won't get your funds back.
Next thing you do is to visit other shops (ccex, openledger) to buy tomatoes just to get your money back, but you are not allowed to leave their shops (wallets down) with these highly rated tomatoes.

On the first of April I might had laughed, but it's April the 7th.

Do yourself a favor and think twice before deploying such software.

Tomatoes welcome! (9770712110621383258)
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:58:49 AM

How to withdrawal heat from openledger
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 07:24:29 AM

Hello all... just getting started on HEAT ... (and finally registered on forum - yikes  Grin) can someone send me a HEAT?
I will watch and send too... I have read back a few pages to see where this started no HEAT yet to understand why my wallet wasn't working to exchange btc...

Anyone can help me plz with 0.01 heat to my account?

You both have HEAT now.

hola Crapsy... I hope your btc address is still good... sent a thank you and some to help keep the HEAT up!

Seriously - Thanks a bunch!

Thanks, there was no need for that but I appreciate it! And what BTC-address are you referring to? Smiley

You have to contact ronny@ccedk.com. He will assist you.
unclejohny

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:29:55 AM

I cannot transfer my heat from openledger exchange

there are no withdraw possibilities available.

the only way to send heat is from the wallet.

there is trading, but no transfer of heat.

its coming within some months.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:35:07 AM

I'm wondering if we have a faucet yet?  I would be happy to contribute some HEAT to it so that way people wouldn't need to keep posting to request a little bit for making transactions.
cryptomoon

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

I cannot transfer my heat from openledger exchange

there are no withdraw possibilities available.

the only way to send heat is from the wallet.

there is trading, but no transfer of heat.

its coming within some months.

Actually on Openledger you can withdraw by sending your open.heat to account "heatledger" with your HEAT-account number in the memo.
If you want to ensure a swift withdrawal you can email ronny@ccedk.com and tell him that you have done this.
teletobi

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

I'm wondering if we have a faucet yet?  I would be happy to contribute some HEAT to it so that way people wouldn't need to keep posting to request a little bit for making transactions.

Svante said there is one and it will be reactivated today.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
realbigs21024

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:33:17 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 02:54:51 PM by realbigs21024

can you sell you heat on the web version of the wallet or is there issues getting BTC out once you do
memberberry

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

Still waiting for an official ABN Amro Statement regarding the HEAT scammers. But it seems to me, that ABN has no clue that they have a partnership with HEAT.

memberberry

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 07:51:23 PM

Okay great Savage and DeJerk. Great 1pager you submitted there. Please elaborate:

What are Smart vouchers: ​ easy AI​  - pre-programmable events triggered by coupon codes ?
What is that? AI? HEAT and AI? Why are you talking about AI. Your brains are not even capable of spelling A fucking I but you run around and tell people you do AI?! Where the fuck should that even happen? What is wrong with you?

Fucking bullshit right there.

Can't wait for Stewie to return.

someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:13:15 PM

Checked out the one pager and it looks good. When they get all this working this is could be very good.

External fast-growing companies (scale-ups) are selected to join the Econic Launchpad program. In this program, ABN AMRO develops collaborations with the external companies, usually in the form of products or services that ABN AMRO can offer to its clients. The bank serves as a base, or platform, that provides structured access to the industry, expertise, and network, in order to “launch” the scale-ups’ business development. It’s a win-win for both ABN AMRO and the scale-ups.

Complete list of the GITR challenge finalists can be viewed here: http://celebrate.econichub.com/launchpad
FreakyBiggles

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:40:41 PM

Hello all... just getting started on HEAT ... (and finally registered on forum - yikes  Grin) can someone send me a HEAT?
I will watch and send too... I have read back a few pages to see where this started no HEAT yet to understand why my wallet wasn't working to exchange btc...

Anyone can help me plz with 0.01 heat to my account?

You both have HEAT now.

hola Crapsy... I hope your btc address is still good... sent a thank you and some to help keep the HEAT up!

Seriously - Thanks a bunch!

Thanks, there was no need for that but I appreciate it! And what BTC-address are you referring to? Smiley

You have to contact ronny@ccedk.com. He will assist you.

Hi Crapsy - - when I click on your name it takes me to your profile where you have a btc address....
adrianp123

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:39:45 PM

Hi everyone!
I sent btc to heatwallet.com and it always tells me I have insufficient funds. After reading some posts on this forum, I believe I need heat tokens r something to even use the website, that includes withdrawal of my btc. How do I go about getting some without sounding like a beggar? This is a ridiculous imo, as well the interface on the website seems to have overlapping issues. Thanks for any help Smiley
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:57:34 PM

Hi everyone!
I sent btc to heatwallet.com and it always tells me I have insufficient funds. After reading some posts on this forum, I believe I need heat tokens r something to even use the website, that includes withdrawal of my btc. How do I go about getting some without sounding like a beggar? This is a ridiculous imo, as well the interface on the website seems to have overlapping issues. Thanks for any help Smiley
The faucet that sends all new BTC depositors 0.05 BTC was malfunctioning, but with a recent fix all newly depositing accounts should now have been sent those seed HEAT tokens to be able to make trades. I agree the situation of being locked in was ridiculous and that situation arises from a pile of system design choices leading back all the way to the tx fees of the Asset Exchange necessary for core blockchain management. All that however is simply remedied with the higher level free 0.05 HEAT currently granted to all new BTC deposit accounts. Just be sure to leave at least 0.01 HEAT on your account for the cashout redemption transaction when you wish to withdraw your BTC tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

Brief technical situation update:

After negotiations and enrolling events during the past week with ABN AMRO bank, which is the 3rd largest bank in The Netherlands, they've chosen us for their disruptive high tech program embracing a fairly extensive yet carefully selected list of fintech companies with whom they intend to get ahead competition in the adoption of blockchain and other disruptive technologies closely related to the banking field.

That progression of events is highly desired and fits HEAT perfectly - in that our next step would've in any case been the deployment of microservices. Microservices is an unique feature of HEAT, as described by the lead developer Dennis in the following words in our many banking / fintech contact meetings:

The big issue with creating custom blockchain applications for your organisation is that in most cases you'll need skilled blockchain developers, which are hard to come by. With micro services all you need is one of your own programmers who is able to write one or more TypeScript scripts. The scripts are able to react to all the things that happen on the blockchain by simply registering an event listener, they can also do everything you can do on heat (send money, message, place order etc). Finally from a micro service you can connect to any other system or database in your organization through standard methods.

HEAT microservices, enhanced with our unique replicator model for external RDBMS such as Mysql, DB2, H2 or Berkeley, allow anyone to implement BaaS services in the HEAT public blockchain, and specifically they allow us Heat Ledger Ltd to deploy customized duplicates of the HEAT technology into corporate environments without dedicated personnel to service blockchain software in particular. This is the model we're going to develop into full fruitition while delivering the pilot solution for ABN AMRO's needs during the next 100 days, thus yielding us 3x leveraged benefit:

- Completion of the possibly highly lucrative bank co-op project
- Streamlined general corporate solution deployment model, and
- Considerable feature enhancement for the public HEAT blockchain

The high HEAT tps figures advertised are fit for HEAT blockchain internal corporate use already. Whereas even the highest speed data network lag between various continents of the earth AFAIK makes it impossible to disseminate p2p data globally at speeds higher than well under 20 tps in the best case scenario, the goal for the public HEAT chain of guaranteed 1000 tps 24/7 is actually designed to not be dependent on node communication lag.

Due to the replicator infrastructure as described in the HEAT White Paper we can use single node pre-matching and broadcast the bulk pre-matched tx batch to p2p network at regular intervals with sophisticated ordering automation handling any race conditions or frontrunning situations. This is some near future (~6-12 months) development that goes along with the restructuring of the p2p traffic to binary messaging (Akka). The current HEAT model allows us to deploy high speed pilot projects for organizations like ABN AMRO, as corporations use private blockchain configuration in closed environment with either single matching node or very high speed dedicated / cloud server network capable of reaching 50+ tps levels even on realtime p2p basis.

We've got to resolve some public key issues for full blockchain rescan before the new server release for enabling HEAT block rewards is made available. The block rewards are expected to be re-enabled when that's sorted out, which should happen during the weekend or shortly after. Interest towards HEAT and Heatwallet.com trading has been improving sharply during the past days and is expected to keep doing so when the block rewards are enabled.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

After negotiations and enrolling events during the past week with ABN AMRO bank, which is the 3rd largest bank in The Netherlands, they've chosen us for their disruptive high tech program embracing a fairly extensive yet carefully selected list of fintech companies with whom they intend to get ahead competition in the adoption of blockchain and other disruptive technologies closely related to the banking field.

That progression of events is highly desired and fits HEAT perfectly - in that our next step would've in any case been the deployment of microservices. Microservices is an unique feature of HEAT, as described by the lead developer Dennis in the following words in our many banking / fintech contact meetings:

The big issue with creating custom blockchain applications for your organisation is that in most cases you'll need skilled blockchain developers, which are hard to come by. With micro services all you need is one of your own programmers who is able to write one or more TypeScript scripts. The scripts are able to react to all the things that happen on the blockchain by simply registering an event listener, they can also do everything you can do on heat (send money, message, place order etc). Finally from a micro service you can connect to any other system or database in your organization through standard methods.

HEAT microservices, enhanced with our unique replicator model for external RDBMS such as Mysql, DB2, H2 or Berkeley, allow anyone to implement BaaS services in the HEAT public blockchain, and specifically they allow us Heat Ledger Ltd to deploy customized duplicates of the HEAT technology into corporate environments without dedicated personnel to service blockchain software in particular. This is the model we're going to develop into full fruitition while delivering the pilot solution for ABN AMRO's needs during the next 100 days, thus yielding us 3x leveraged benefit:

The high HEAT tps figures advertised are fit for HEAT blockchain internal corporate use already. Whereas even the highest speed data network lag between various continents of the earth AFAIK makes it impossible to disseminate p2p data globally at speeds higher than well under 20 tps in the best case scenario, the goal for the public HEAT chain of guaranteed 1000 tps 24/7 is actually designed to not be dependent on node communication lag.

Due to the replicator infrastructure as described in the HEAT White Paper we can use single node pre-matching and broadcast the bulk pre-matched tx batch to p2p network at regular intervals with sophisticated ordering automation handling any race conditions or frontrunning situations. This is some near future (~6-12 months) development that goes along with the restructuring of the p2p traffic to binary messaging (Akka). The current HEAT model allows us to deploy high speed pilot projects for organizations like ABN AMRO, as corporations use private blockchain configuration in closed environment with either single matching node or very high speed dedicated / cloud server network capable of reaching 50+ tps levels even on realtime p2p basis.

We've got to resolve some public key issues for full blockchain rescan before the new server release for enabling HEAT block rewards is made available. The block rewards are expected to be re-enabled when that's sorted out, which should happen during the weekend or shortly after. Interest towards HEAT and Heatwallet.com trading has been improving sharply during the past days and is expected to keep doing so when the block rewards are enabled.

Great stuff! Keep up the good work.

Fern

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

For newcomers wanting to buy cheaper HEAT on the Heat AE then go here:

https://heatwallet.com/#/login

Great work devs

HODL
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:46:22 AM

Is forging rewards on yet?
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:48:26 AM

Nice work guys.
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:10:23 AM

Is forging rewards on yet?
No. Should be activated in the beginning of next week.

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: