Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Roman Thain

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

Guys, help! Ansear pls, ICO was in 2016?? Can i buy the tokens now?

And wherer i can see the coins on blockchain 3.0? This is new format of blockchain and it is the future, isn't it?

Thanks.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:17:59 PM

I bought some XEL coins via heatwallet, but as you can't trade with them meanwhile on the heat platform
Your question isn't quite clear to me, maybe someone understands better. XEL gateway is indeed still operated by a 3rd party, not heatwallet.com owners.

Sorry for being unclear, what I actually wanted to know:
How can I withdraw the xel coins from heatwallet to another wallet? And is this possible without changing them into heat coins?
memberberry

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

Man, why do you discredit everything that was said by calling it trollfest.

Why do you, community, accept this? Why do you let him go over every question and criticism without answering? Why do you not question this project wth due dilligence when there are a hundred things to question?
Maybe a change of perspective...what do you think is going on here? What do you all think of him reacting to all that criticism? Do you think he's doing a good job discarding it so easily by calling it trollfest?
I'm really curious about the community perspective on this issue. Please give your opinion

Well, I can give my opinion here as an independent investor. After reading the whitepaper I decided to invest in HEAT, and it was probably a lot easier for me because I already was familiar with the team as I had followed FIMK. I've never looked at timeframes on projects like these to be the point, nor a thing that should be ignored, but understood the difficulties in the beginning as big birth pains. When forging/mining began I happily left the devs to their work and started to contribute in every way I could, so I would help the community, maybe even the project. I do not mean there shouldn't be critique, that is absolutely the way to go as it is a very important channel to get things improved and of course the critique should also be taken as a tool it is meant to be. I know there have been cases of misuse/misunderstandings/misrepresentations on both sides of the table, and that is a shame because without those exaggerations we could probably be in another point with this project. But the things are what they are.

There have been scam claims and what-not... Well, I think those are just full bull. I've been paid every withdrawal I've made and nothing ever has gone missing. Some of the timelines of tech features have not held fast but life is dynamic and we have to settle accordingly.

So my opinion is that I'm happy what we have even though I know it could have been handled otherwise. A 70/30 thumbs up for this project. Mining is AWESOME.

@tetra
An independent investor yeah right....  Roll Eyes This tells you all you need to know. He is a lying piece of shit just like Svante. To call this guy independent is so far from the truth as it can be. He seems to be the owner of this site http://www.cryptocurrencies.fi/ , formerly known as this site http://www.kryptovaluutat.fi/ , which whole purpose seems to be to promote heat and act as an entity that tries to appear to represent a group and an established authority that seems to have blessed heat. A pure marketing joke.
He also owns this site https://twitter.com/TurnTripspoker , a poker site for heat and fimk.
And also this site http://www.heatland.fi/ , an onlinestore for crap payable with heat. I guess this is where his named derived from. Crapstore... Crapsy.
This guy is as independent from heat as the pope is independent from the church. Now that he mentions he is independent tells you all you need to know.
Everybody that knew heat is horseshit already left the building. You are left here with the rest of the rest. Their most loyal cocksuckers that would never leave their majesty Svante and will go down with him. Well actually I believe they are just too deep invested into heat.
" After reading the whitepaper I decided to invest in HEAT, and it was probably a lot easier for me because I already was familiar with the team as I had followed FIMK." , my guess is he is one of the big FIMK bagholders and with the team leaving their failed fimk behind and allowing fimk holders to invest in heat with a great price compared to the btc and eth price you were basically forced to invest into heat with your fimk.
This guy could not be more dependent to rely on heats success so yeah some real independence here...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Don't trust any of these backstabbing liars for one second. They are all in the same boat and they will do whatever it takes to get out of there.

dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:55:07 PM

I bought some XEL coins via heatwallet, but as you can't trade with them meanwhile on the heat platform
Your question isn't quite clear to me, maybe someone understands better. XEL gateway is indeed still operated by a 3rd party, not heatwallet.com owners.

Sorry for being unclear, what I actually wanted to know:
How can I withdraw the xel coins from heatwallet to another wallet? And is this possible without changing them into heat coins?
Instructions are here: https://heatnodes.org/?page_id=541

Just wanted to say that I successfully withdrew my XEL from HeatWallet.  I think I used those instructions but can't remember properly.
jootjejodel

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:00:11 PM

Are you serious to run this project if yes why i see bounty,
 i just suggest bounty sosmed update, translation, blog, signature
because all projects do that so many investors are interested and see your project
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:04:15 PM

Why do you, community, accept this? Why do you let him go over every question and criticism without answering? Why do you not question this project wth due dilligence when there are a hundred things to question?
Maybe a change of perspective...what do you think is going on here? What do you all think of him reacting to all that criticism? Do you think he's doing a good job discarding it so easily by calling it trollfest?
I'm really curious about the community perspective on this issue. Please give your opinion

Well, I can give my opinion here as an independent investor. After reading the whitepaper I decided to invest in HEAT, and it was probably a lot easier for me because I already was familiar with the team as I had followed FIMK. I've never looked at timeframes on projects like these to be the point, nor a thing that should be ignored, but understood the difficulties in the beginning as big birth pains. When forging/mining began I happily left the devs to their work and started to contribute in every way I could, so I would help the community, maybe even the project. I do not mean there shouldn't be critique, that is absolutely the way to go as it is a very important channel to get things improved and of course the critique should also be taken as a tool it is meant to be. I know there have been cases of misuse/misunderstandings/misrepresentations on both sides of the table, and that is a shame because without those exaggerations we could probably be in another point with this project. But the things are what they are.

There have been scam claims and what-not... Well, I think those are just full bull. I've been paid every withdrawal I've made and nothing ever has gone missing. Some of the timelines of tech features have not held fast but life is dynamic and we have to settle accordingly.

So my opinion is that I'm happy what we have even though I know it could have been handled otherwise. A 70/30 thumbs up for this project. Mining is AWESOME.

@tetra
An independent investor yeah right....  Roll Eyes

Yes, independent and after investing in HEAT I have done everything I could have to support the community and coin by bringing services for the token. You forgot digital-easybill.fi.
rido

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:17:29 PM

very large. I really want to see this thread this project is very interesting in comparison with other project projects.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:20:41 PM

Can someone please link me to how / where to set up a "node" and mine?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:36:39 PM

Can someone please link me to how / where to set up a "node" and mine?

Here is one link https://heatnodes.org/heatnodes.pdf.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

@tetra
An independent investor yeah right....  Roll Eyes

Yes, independent and after investing in HEAT I have done everything I could have to support the community and coin by bringing services for the token. You forgot digital-easybill.fi.

Yes you know what they say, when you want an unbiased independent opinion about a coin best ask the developer or someone who has bags filled with that coin....Shallow and pedantic! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yetwdpsiM8Q

tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:45:08 PM

from the reddit above

in ponzi schemes there is no product, it's thin air. anyway, we cannot ever agree i think

[–]Ser_NSFW

What is the actual product in HEAT, besides a digital cryptocurrency?

[–]arisalexis
it is a decentralized exchange. you are a troll and fudster after all probably you are the one screaming in the thread too.

now let me be clear. in ponzi schemes the product is you (there is none). if you are an opcode then you are right.

On ponzis: They all have a product. In fact, a ponzi cannot work completely without a product. The only problem with ponzi schemes is, that they are not sustainable. HEAT is not really a ponzi though (yet maybe, suprises can always happen)
I also agree with gaia, that calling it a full on scam is not right
Its just their ways of doing it that are quite fucked up
Deceipt to reach goals is simply wrong. And there was a lot of deceipt. Maybe I'll have a quick look at the starting time of this thread again just to drag a few deceptions out. It's easy as you find a lot of them

Now about the product: The HEAT currency....now there was that scalability issue in the beginning and (oh no I'm taking up one of Stewies points) it served as headline advertisement selling point (1000 tps)
Now months later they admitted that this was only eligible for private chains...having absolutely nothing to do with the public currency...
Now I did actually show one deception without even going to look for one.
Also the asset exchange, they claimed to have ready, but that took more than half a year to be usable

All of these false statements were made to gather a lot of money in the ICO. And the ICO was never necessary, they didn't need to create a new cryptocurrency, they could simply have used the replicator (the only thing thats different from before as far as I can tell) on their old currency.
But they didn't, instead they lied about functions and their product and gathered a lot of money.

And then Svante even has the nerve as calling everything a trollfest and a freak circus. Wthat the fucking fuck, I'm getting angry again just remembering that guy

Even if there is a product, the team behind it stays the same as all the years before.

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:54:22 PM

Stewie made apoint I fully agree: When you advertise a great Ferrari knowing that you will deliver a broken bicycle and you do that in order to raise more money for it then it is a scam! They didn't just deliver a poor product, they knew from the beginning that they will deliver a shitty product. If they had not known that I would agree that they are just idiots but they knew that and they lied anyway and that is what makes it a scam? And this has absolutely nothing to do with price speculation or expected prices at the start. You invested into another coin and what has been delivered is not what you invested into. And then this bullshit pretending what they delivered is what they promised is just exemplary behavior of a scammer who knows that he will get away with it because his "community" will defend him because they are knee deep in the shit and they are all together in the the same boat. Wouldn't you agree?

tetra

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:57:01 PM

I think it's just very dirty practices and it is closer to a scam than any other serious project but as I said, I wouldn't call it an absolute scam.

The thing is also, after all that happened, you cannot ever take anything Svante says for granted...it's always what he was trying to discredit the criticism with: Thoughtful lines to prevent questions, to keep people satisfied without actually saying anything. Transparency is next to zero. And problems wll only get acknowledged when it isn't possible to hide them anymore

tetra

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

Ah whatever, who am I talking to...if you want to run into a chainsaw, do it.
I've told my experiences now, readable for everyone in my account history. In a few pages they will be forgotten and the new idiots can get into HEAT without any research as always.

Enjoy

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

I've told my experiences now, readable for everyone in my account history. In a few pages they will be forgotten and the new idiots can get into HEAT without any research as always.

Enjoy
Nothing will be forgiven, nothing will be forgotten! The North Remembers! Memberberry remembers!

zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:38:32 PM

Enjoy
Nothing will be forgiven, nothing will be forgotten! The North Remembers! Memberberry remembers!

If the North remembers, when are we getting HEAT/SNOW pairs?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112760.0

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:46:29 PM

I don't really understand why people are wasting time with fudsters in this thread. Just make a moderated thread and be done with it... Fud or not stop wasting time arguing the same things over and over again.
tetra

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

I don't really understand why people are wasting time with fudsters in this thread. Just make a moderated thread and be done with it... Fud or not stop wasting time arguing the same things over and over again.

Because it's not fud when it's true.
Your suggestion to stop calling deceptive behavior and other flaws out is ridiculous
"Atomic waste is bad" "Stop saying that, it has been said before"

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:34:02 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 03:50:56 AM by memberberry

Your suggestion to stop calling deceptive behavior and other flaws out is ridiculous
"Atomic waste is bad" "Stop saying that, it has been said before"
Nothing is based on reasoning in here. Reasoning is absent in here, it is even unwelcome. People in here are better off without any reasoning. The price of heat is mainly based  on marketing, promises and false expectation,. Don't expect anyone in here to change this. These guys are a waste of time and you shouldn't be focusing on them they are nothing more than noise. Nothing is more harder to swallow than the truth. Focus on the truth and don't focus on the noise, the truth is THE LINE! #Antifragility

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:27:29 AM

What is the deceptive behaviour?
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: