Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:48:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:31:22 AM

I don't really understand why people are wasting time with fudsters in this thread. Just make a moderated thread and be done with it... Fud or not stop wasting time arguing the same things over and over again.

Because it's not fud when it's true.
Your suggestion to stop calling deceptive behavior and other flaws out is ridiculous

What is the deceptive behaviour?

I was wondering too. I asked one of the fudders here to give some detail, but he didn't reply.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg20731255#msg20731255

It seems that there are some people who keep complaining but they don't seem to have any substance to the complaints
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:46:51 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 03:02:01 AM by memberberry

They branded themselves blockchain 3.0 because they claimed heat would be able to do 1000tps. Now they admitted it can't do that and will not be able to do that outside of a private network. The title of the thread already tells you everything you need to know. Pretty accurate accusation of deception if you ask me or any sane person.

Here is the reasoning so that even you understand it:
The promised 1000tps make heat blockchain 3.0 tech. They call it blockchain 3.0 because it can do 1000tps. As the devs have admitted heat can not do and never will do 1000tps therefore it is not blockchain 3.0.
Heat is not blockchain 3.0 because it can not do 1000tps and nothing even close to that. Blockchain 3.0 has been promised, 1000tps have been promised. They said before the ICO they have tested the coin and it can do 1000tps. Now it can and never will do 1000tps. Looks like time makes tech shittier or maybe they were lying and nothing was tested. In either way heat is nothing near what has been promised.

Now if you are not able to comprehend the above you shouldn't wonder why your questions will be left unanswered. Also if you are not able to read the previous pages and see that your question has already been answered you shouldn't wonder if you just get ignored. Welcome to the internet.

tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:59:37 AM

I don't really understand why people are wasting time with fudsters in this thread. Just make a moderated thread and be done with it... Fud or not stop wasting time arguing the same things over and over again.

Because it's not fud when it's true.
Your suggestion to stop calling deceptive behavior and other flaws out is ridiculous

What is the deceptive behaviour?

I was wondering too. I asked one of the fudders here to give some detail, but he didn't reply.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg20731255#msg20731255

It seems that there are some people who keep complaining but they don't seem to have any substance to the complaints

On the previous page, written by myself:
Now about the product: The HEAT currency....now there was that scalability issue in the beginning and (oh no I'm taking up one of Stewies points) it served as headline advertisement selling point (1000 tps)
Now months later they admitted that this was only eligible for private chains...having absolutely nothing to do with the public currency...
Now I did actually show one deception without even going to look for one.
Also the asset exchange, they claimed to have ready, but that took more than half a year to be usable

All of these false statements were made to gather a lot of money in the ICO. And the ICO was never necessary, they didn't need to create a new cryptocurrency, they could simply have used the replicator (the only thing thats different from before as far as I can tell) on their old currency.
But they didn't, instead they lied about functions and their product and gathered a lot of money.

But I will now randomly look for another thing just to prove the point

Ah here

FY2016 is over and accountants are furnishing the Ltd company's balance statements and financial reports in the next weeks, in time to be available for the 2nd funding round planned for Q1 2017. Investor prospects of course require proper financial reports, and these need to be in line to prove a sustainable business model and budgeting. That's part of the transparent structure that was planned since the inception of Heat Ledger Ltd - having to comply with the regulations regarding company reporting can also be used as a benefit for the seed round (cryptocurrency) investors. It's somewhat unusual that official reports from a cryptocurrency operation are actually required by law, so in our setup we consider that an advantage for the investors to genuinely being able to see how and at which pace the received funds are being used. It also involves more complex accounting tasks than running sole proprietorship and "having expenses sheet" for instance, so the reports need to be prepared with the effort required and will be provided in due time.

This was written in Mid-January! About one month before the options issuance was meant to happen.
Well, it didn't. There's also no expenses sheet or any comparable document, all financials are a complete mystery contrary to what he promised here.

I have another example, but I'm too lazy to look everything up now...at some point, he said that they released HEAT, because the circumstances were so good and they wanted to use that. Which is a complete lie, because the only reason for the release was the buy wall of the C-Cex exchange and that they didn't want to lose money. But months later he tried to retell the story.

And of course there's the HEAT from C-Cex they kept for themselves whilst it was stated differently in the terms for the ICO

Just read the last pages or go to my account history, you will find more, I don't like repeating myself, so you will find other issues

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:20:23 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 04:44:12 AM by memberberry

100% accurate. The releasedate was set to september if I rember correct. Then, after nothing happend, it was open and Svante said he would not name releasedates anymore and lied about ever stating a releasedate at all. It was absolutely ridiculous. Then CCex and the other exhange put up a buywall and set a deadline or they will delist heat entirely.  Then heat devs released a completely broken and useless coin in the last minute. They received coins back from the buywall the 2 exchanges put up but those were never distibuted to their rightful owner, the investors. They were basically stolen by the devs.
The expense sheet was also never released. My guess is due to tax issues and unexplainable "irregularities" aka fraud and lies. The expense sheet lie was another delay tactic until nobody would ask about it again. Good you bring it up. It was promised and where is it now? Should be simple to release those documents why don't you do it Eliphaz Fimk? Or was that just another blatant lie or do you come up with a cheap excuse again and tell us how you did not lie when it is 100% clear you got caught on the spot? I am waiting for answers?

cryptonia

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:45:09 AM

They branded themselves blockchain 3.0 because they claimed heat would be able to do 1000tps. Now they admitted it can't do that and will not be able to do that outside of a private network.
Where did they claim they could do it outside of a private network?

Here is the reasoning so that even you understand it:
The promised 1000tps make heat blockchain 3.0 tech. They call it blockchain 3.0 because it can do 1000tps. As the devs have admitted heat can not do and never will do 1000tps therefore it is not blockchain 3.0.
You are still not providing any evidence of what you claim.

Lets start here. Rather than making wild accusations with any evidence whatsoever, why not calm down and provide the evidence.
cryptonia

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:49:27 AM

This was written in Mid-January! About one month before the options issuance was meant to happen.
Well, it didn't. There's also no expenses sheet or any comparable document, all financials are a complete mystery contrary to what he promised here.

You are actually just rambling. Can you provide a coherent summary of what you are trying to say?
cryptonia

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:51:00 AM

100% accurate. The releasedate was set to september if I rember correct. Then, after nothing happend, it was open and Svante said he would not name releasedates anymore and lied about ever stating a releasedate at all. It was absolutely ridiculous. Then CCex and the other exhange put up a buywall and set a deadline or they will delist heat entirely.  Then heat devs released a completely broken and useless coin in the last minute. They received coins back from the buywall the 2 exchanges put up but those were never distibuted to their rightful owner, the investors. They were basically stolen by the devs.
The expense sheet was also never released. My guess is due to tax issues and unexplainable "irregularities" aka fraud and lies. The expense sheet lie was another delay tactic until nobody would ask about it again. Good you bring it up. It was promised and where is it now? Should be simple to release those documents why don't you do it Eliphaz Fimk? Or was that just another blatant lie or do you come up with a cheap excuse again and tell us how you did not lie when it is 100% clear you got caught on the spot? I am waiting for answers?

You still aren't providing any evidence. Do you realise that? You are rambling on with no evidence provided at all. Nothing. Just your own ramble which may or may not be true.

It's obvious you guys are unhappy, but no one can have any way to tell whether you are making things up or accurately recounting what happened.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:45:47 AM

Only 1000 transactions per second? thats nothing. these guys say 10,000 transactions per second lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2093904.0
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:05:25 AM

Looks like HEAT is heading down to page 3 on coinmarketcap, bookmark - https://coinmarketcap.com/3

Bitrated user: Mick.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 08:45:15 AM

As explained earlier, options issuance and share sale have been pushed forward a couple of times until the HEAT tech is mature enough, market conditions are good and officially audited financial statements for the first full financial from Aug 2016 to July 2017 year are out. The options still are planned for release within September / October.

Troll ramblings about the 1000 tps "promise being broken" and "admitted" that it couldn't be done are complete bullshit. Instead we've admitted 1000 tps processing indeed is achieved by HEAT in private networks as advertised and very possibly it will be achieved in p2p networks also after the networking layer is remade in 2018. Good to see most people are able to tell the reality from the persistent but futile manipulation attempts of these obviously biased dyslexic freaks.

Looks like HEAT is heading down to page 3 on coinmarketcap, bookmark - https://coinmarketcap.com/3
HEAT's market cap has been for many months lingering around the $10M level, which sometimes puts it to the 3rd page and sometimes on page 2.
During the current long development stint and in absence of significant news the market value is holding up nicely as compared to many other cryptos.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:56:39 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 01:07:12 PM by memberberry

You still aren't providing any evidence. Do you realise that? You are rambling on with no evidence provided at all. Nothing. Just your own ramble which may or may not be true.

It's obvious you guys are unhappy, but no one can have any way to tell whether you are making things up or accurately recounting what happened.
There will be no evidence for you. You seem to be unable to read and unable to understand things. Sorry if you are unable to read and understand but this is a necessary process to see things as evidence so stop rambling and crying about "but there is no evidence", there is and never will be any evidence for you about anything. For everyone else here is a summary of the events that happened. https://www.reddit.com/r/HeatLedgerIsAScam/comments/62w71u/timeline_of_heat_events/ Nothing in there has ever been challenged and is accurate.
Oh I just saw another deception and lie by our airhead Fimk "December 2016: Eliphaz Fimk posts this: For the altcoiners, I can now make a promise: We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact)." There has never been any buywall ever xD

As explained earlier, options issuance and share sale have been pushed forward a couple of times until the HEAT tech is mature enough, market conditions are good and officially audited financial statements for the first full financial from Aug 2016 to July 2017 year are out. The options still are planned for release within September / October.

Troll ramblings about the 1000 tps "promise being broken" and "admitted" that it couldn't be done are complete bullshit. Instead we've admitted 1000 tps processing indeed is achieved by HEAT in private networks as advertised and very possibly it will be achieved in p2p networks also after the networking layer is remade in 2018. Good to see most people are able to tell the reality from the persistent but futile manipulation attempts of these obviously biased dyslexic freaks.

Hello airhead, where is your expense sheet? Where is it? Did your head/ass forget about it already? And no, before the ico you never said heat will do 1000tps in PRIVATE NETWORKS! That you pulled out of your head/ass AFTER the ICO! WHERE IS THE EXPENSE SHEET YOU MONGOLOID PROMISED? And who are those "developers" you talked about before? You know the ones you said you employed and that are working hard on heat? Do they even exist or do they feel too ashamed to work for heat now? I can understand that, nobody wants to be associated with this horseshit coin and two pathological liars like you. I think you got caught in another lie! Such an honest person hahahah. An where is your "dedicated crypto blogger"? Did he leave because he didn't want to be associated with scum like heat anymore? Oh and by "dyslexic freaks" I guess you mean these two aids suffering turds:

Pull your head out of your ass and show some responsibility instead of rambling about everyone who disagrees with you is a fudster, this fucktard even rambled against CCEx and Alcurex when they put up the buywall because mr Svante could not keep any promise. Man you are a hopeless case. Never seen such a blatant liar. Smell your farts you shithead.

tetra

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:08:23 PM

You are actually just rambling. Can you provide a coherent summary of what you are trying to say?

What more do you want? What in the last 5 or 6 posts does not serve this purpose well enough?

cryptonia

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

Are Memberberry Tetra and StewieG all the same person?
memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 12:42:18 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 12:56:11 PM by memberberry

Again this question has been asked many times before, but since you are new and are too lazy to read up and just prefer to come in here and ramble the same shit over and over again I will not answer your nonsensical rambling anymore.
Getting an answer from people that owe you nothing is not a right it is a privilege. You just lost that privilege.

Exactly. Hashcoins sold miners but kept them for themselves

You have no evidence this is what happened. A

All you have done is cause small investors to lose money by making this claim but not backing it up with evidence

IMHO is a scam

Fair enough. It could be a scam. But at the moment there is no evidence it is

Still silence from devs here. They are scammers
They're not scammers, and wait a few days and the price will start climbing since all bounties have been dumped already.

How can u be so sure once they are accusation be the same with hashcoins?

There is no evidence Hashcoins was a scam.

personally I don't think they handled it well but that is not the same as being a scam.

They were unable to delver the equipment and so they offered access to their mining farm as compensation.  As has been explained in this thread that is not illegal under European law.

Lots of people were unable to deliver mining equipment because of the huge demand globally. 
As I said they did not handle it well, but that is not evidence of a scam

Is there still a chance to recover money from this scam?

No chance really, Ive tried everything, used every swear word, contacted them several times, yet no response.

Silence on the part of developers just confirms that this is a scam!
There is no way they can answer because they have no way of defending themselves!

Silence on the part of developers on bitcointalk is not evidence. It is speculation.

How bank can exist with crypto? From the start this idea was crazy and they know about it!
This scammers should be punished!

Exactly. Crypto came about to get rid of banks, which are the root of all problems with the fiat system. Crypto was designed to be held & controlled by the owner, not some online, unstable, unsafe & nameless "bank" that nobody knows anything about. So, who the hell is going to use a bank to store their crypto? It goes against everything Crypto was designed for ffs!!

Yet here we have a proven scam company using shill accounts to try to convince users they need a bank & that they can be trusted to keep your crypto.....SmileySmileySmiley

The worst thing is, this isn't the first time Ambisafe have tried this trick, they are also responsible for Chronobank & made a killing with that scam as well. Hashcoins know a good scam when they see one, which is why they have joined forces with Ambisafe to do another "bank" ICO scam. The result will be the same though, investors will hand over money for worthless tokens, the project will fail due to it's stupidity & Ambisafe/hashcoins will make another killing & move on to their next ICO scam.
In fact, Ambisafe have already done so, starting another 4 ICO's since this one using the same nixoid account:

Orocrypt (scam)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982115.msg19737575#msg19737575
Compcoin (dead)   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965246.msg19537280#msg19537280
Orderbook (dead)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1980695.msg19722978#msg19722978
Propy (scam)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982115.msg19737575#msg19737575

Plus there are other Ambisafe accounts pushing their scams on the various different language threads too of course. No matter how much proof is posted, the shill accounts here will still cry about lack of proof - that's their job of course, but the average user here recognises the facts that these shill accounts choose to ignore.

This is not the first ICO bank scam, it won't be the last either, as long as people are naive & stupid enough to invest in them.

Nothing you have posted is evidence that Polybius is a scam.

You don't understand how the difference between reaching a conclusion based on evidence and reaching a conclusion based on your own speculation
really scam? please give me info for detile.
I think stop post in here now if fix scam

Go to exchange and check price.. then read this thread..

Answer is simple: SCAM!

That is not evidence
There is no shame in exposing scammers, if one can realize that someone is trying to scam investors, I feel its a duty then to spread the word and not let more people fall into their scam.

There is a lot of shame in doing what people are doing here, which is saying SCAM SCAM SCAM but not backing it up with evidence.
It is wrong to do that.

It is wrong to do what you are doing too.   You have no evidence this is a scam.

When will you people realise how the real world works?   You need to provide evidence not mindlessly repeat the word scam.

All you are doing is fudding and causing people to lose their money. You should be ashamed, but instead you think you are some kind of hero.

You are not a hero.  Roll Eyes

Can you please learn something about evidence based conclusions

Okay, the fud piqued my interest so I signed up on the official website.

Can the Polybius team make it clear whether or not it is MANDATORY to fill out the verification forms?

Photo ID
Utility Bill
Card Ownership
Bank Information
Employment Information
Source of funds/Networth

For an ICO? Huh

What evidence is there is is mandatory? I invested a little without giving that.

I didn't put too much as I'm going to wait and see if there is some news that comes out about progress.

Is that all you do? Ramble about that there is no "evidence"? Oh and ramble about who satoshi is? I had a look in his post history and I just realized I have been talking to a complete loon the whole time xD The no evidence guy, looks like there is no evidence that there is something in between your ears. Have you any evidence of it, I don't see any! xD This guy must be the freak Svante talked about! xDxDxD

tetra

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:50:22 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 01:01:06 PM by tetra

Stewie and Memberberry are. I am not

Doesn't make his points any less valid though.

tetra

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:09:20 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 03:39:08 PM by tetra

As explained earlier, options issuance and share sale have been pushed forward a couple of times until the HEAT tech is mature enough, market conditions are good and officially audited financial statements for the first full financial from Aug 2016 to July 2017 year are out.

That's exactly what I'm questioning! You keep on saying you're waiting for a mature tech...
You MUST have known this all beforehand! Yet you presented HEAT as being ready in the ICO

And also in January, you MUST have known that it wouldn't be ready. Yet you presented it as if the options were just around the corner as were the financial statements

This behavior of knowing, things are not like you constantly present them to be, is exactly what I am calling deceptive!
Well...it's not me who is calling it deceptive, it's actually the definition of deception

AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

Block chain + AI (Artificial Intelligence), the future development of hot technology, HEAT team should be concerned about AI technology. HEAT can introduce AI technology at the bottom of the block in the future.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

Block chain + AI (Artificial Intelligence), the future development of hot technology, HEAT team should be concerned about AI technology. HEAT can introduce AI technology at the bottom of the block in the future.
At this point HEAT team should be concerned not going to jail and rot in a dirty hole for a long time while occasionally feeling some kind of stick from behind..

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:30:23 PM

Stewie and Memberberry are. I am not

Doesn't make his points any less valid though.
Wrong, memberberry and StewieG are not the same person. True, it doesn't make their points any less valid though. Don't get involved in this useless discussions. What matters is the constant lying of Svante Lehtinen. This pathological liar is what is the real subject here!

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:42:42 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 05:35:14 PM by memberberry

Troll ramblings about the 1000 tps "promise being broken" and "admitted" that it couldn't be done are complete bullshit. Instead we've admitted 1000 tps processing indeed is achieved by HEAT in private networks as advertised and very possibly it will be achieved in p2p networks also after the networking layer is remade in 2018.
Oh well let's see where you mentioned "in a private network"...

What makes HEAT 3rd generation?

H.E.A.T. Ledger stands for Heuristically Enhanced Asynchronous Transactions Ledger, embodying a completely new way of structuring cryptocurrency and peer-to-peer decentralized asset ledger. Optimized for speed and architected in enterprise friendly Java for custom private chains, HEAT slices the currently used blockchain database technology to modular components and readily provides flexibly scalable server side technology for corporate needs of any size.

UNLIMITED SCALABILITY

HEAT's unbounded vertical scalability is only limited by the performance of the hardware used. Utilizing not a single blockchain , but a chain of blockchains - and removing embedded databases through the use of off-heap memory mapped binary files, the HEAT blockchain is able to sustain transaction throughput of at least 1000 tps 24/7. On our internal tests the HEAT server has been capable of achieving an unbelievable rate of 100,000 updates per second on commonly available consumer hardware.

4.  Transaction throughput rate initially in the 1000 tps scale on legacy hardware
5.  Unlimited scalability depending on node hardware: Boost rates of 10k+ tps on standard 4-core Linux server

8.  High frequency trading enabling instant matching of 1k+ trades per second stable

But because this has been changed several times and we can not recollect what was written around the time the ICO happened, lets just take the words that were provided on the heatledger.com website on October 2016 (https://web.archive.org/web/20161002170557/http://heatledger.com/):
Unlimited scalability

HEAT's unbounded vertical scalability is only limited by the performance of the hardware used. Utilizing not a single blockchain but a chain of them, and removing embedded databases through the use of off-heap memory mapped binary files, the HEAT blockchain is able to sustain transaction throughput of at least 1000 tps 24/7.

Or maybe a look in the whitepaper released on 2.8.2016 (https://web.archive.org/web/20161027185243/http://heatledger.com/HEATWhitepaper.pdf):
Introduction
HEAT Ledger is a self-appointed “Gen 3.0” cryptocurrency platform focusing on resolving the two
most pressing pitfalls of the existing 2.0 and 1.0 cryptocurrency server software solutions; Low
transaction rate throughput and the burden of hosting large blockchain files on any single p2p node.
Wow not once in the whole whitepaper is there ANY mentioning of any feature being only available in a PRIVATE network...

@Eliphaz Fimk
Here is some evidence you claimed HEAT can do 1000tps. It is the very first site on this thread and even on your webiste. " the HEAT blockchain is able to sustain transaction throughput of at least 1000 tps 24/7", the HEAT blockchain is not any private blockchain! It is the public blockchain where heat has value, it is not some private blockchain or some testnet, it THE HEAT BLOCKCHAIN THAT IS LIVE RIGHT NOW! Now you can look at the title of this thread, notice something? It says 1000tps! Notice in the quote above how it says 1k+ trades per second? I wonder how this works when you can not send 1000tps per second? Or is EVERYTHING meant to work only in a private network? Because I don't see ANYWHERE that you say explicitly that the feature will only work in a private network? How about you knucklehead provide some EVIDENCE you said PRIOR TO THE ICO that the 1000tps would work only in a PRIVATE network! The ONLY mention of an internal network is this "On our internal tests the HEAT server has been capable of achieving an unbelievable rate of 100,000 updates per second on commonly available consumer hardware." and here you make the clear distinction between an internal network / private network and th eheat blockchain! From what I read it says EVERYWHERE that heat can do 1000tps and it is stated NOWHERE that this will only be reached in a private network! Or are we going back and you say heat can do 1000tps and lie about the whole bullshit again? I think you owe the community some answers dipshit!
And you little piece of shit say what we are complaining about is "rambling trolls" and "bullshit" and you seriously think you are an honest person? You are a laughingstock you little clown! Your parents must be ashamed of you!

UPDATE: Another example the heat clowns deceived by presenting their coin as being more advanced in development than it actually was:
POS and POP... what is POP?

P.O.P. stands for Proof of Presence.

But lets get back to POP, this is an incentive we have build into the protocol where we reward node operators to host past blocks files.
The proof comes from a challenge that is written to the blockchain and which you can only solve by scanning the entire blocksfile from start to finish, those node operators then publish their proof to the blockchain and the protocol will reward them if correct.

we have build into the protocol

This is a post taken from the very first page. Notice the present perfect simple tense! They say HAVE BUILD it into the protocol. Until now as far as I know POP is not implemented at all in HEAT. Another blatant lie in order to promote their horseshitcoin? Judge for yourself or let Svante the clown tell you a funny story about it. xD

Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: