Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:39:23 PM

3rd batch of IGNIS on the heat wallet coming up in a few days. You can check out the price and actual countdown at http://getignis.com/.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roman Thain

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

when the hit will be traded on major exchanges? It can even happen?

CrowInACrown

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:21:55 AM

I have to say, that I was quite enthusiastic about HEAT initially. And why I am far away from taking the side of obvious FUDders (yes, there are FUDers in this community and please do not deny it), I think that being a shill is equally wrong (and equally popular here). Many people are bagholding HEAT and it is obvious to an outsider that those people just want to exit this project. While the concept and technical execution are right the business aspect of HEAT lacks professionalism. It was stated somewhere that busines person leading the project has years of experience in business but experience does not always mean professionalism. The way how many things were handled here clearly prove that he is not the brightest kid on the block when it comes to handling business (nothing personal, just stating the obvious) and definitely has little knowledge of blockchain tech itself. Obviously Poloniex is not listing this project and Bittrex also clearly stated the same. There was some attempt to list HEAT on Cryptopia but IMO it was just an attempt to make everyone more enthusiastic about the project and even people who initiated this understand HEAT will not get listed on cryptopia. Previous project of those devs has similar track record. FIMK had interesting tech (like HEAT does) but it was never listed on a good exchange. HEAT is following the same path. I think everyone of us bagholders here gets it but we are hoping that something unusual will happen and the price will skyrocket, which obviously will not happen. Our direct competitors like Waves have now multimillion market cap. Startup business (and crypto business too) is about unicorns and projects that make mistakes. You can not win them all. Accept your investment mistakes and move on instead of trying to throw your bag to ther people, this is morally superior (and if you truly believe in a project - despite the fact that everything proves things are other way round - just hold it silently and do not try to lure other people). HEAT lost with Waves. HEAT is following FIMK path. It will continue to go down in Coinmarketcap and there was never a coin that fell below 200 top coins that went up (it happened for 100 top coins quite often though). I do not think HEAT will be successful but there are couple of possible solutions.

1. Business dev of the projects needs to become more humble and accept that he is not that good as he would like to be. Hire professional developer, especially with knowledge of crypto and remain just a holder of company's assets but stop making business decisions since you are terrible in it. And yes, you perhaps think that you have lots of leads that will convert into partnerships and it will be great, but I have seen (and probably not only me) people like that who truly believe in their business skills while in reality they suck and can not admit this. Those are usually very young people that are just entering the business (that is not you) or people with lots of experience, that were not made for this kind of job but are having problems with admitting it to themselves and are trying to prove others and themselves that they are good businessmen why they are not. Bottomline: hire someone who  knows how to handle things.

2. Improve your communication. I am not here to judge if you are deceiving people like many people do suggest or you are not knowledgeable how to do proper communicaton, but the fact is that those and many more controversies emerged: taking C-CEX coins for yourselves (the company) instead of giving them to users, constant delays, constant "misunderstanings" (like the recent one on Twitter that you admitted was example of not clear communication), constant lack of transparency (supposed new members of the team, accounting report - no proofs of those, constant delays, not judging if those are a lie or lack of professional commmunication, but both are bad). I am not here to judge which of those missteps were result of your lack of professionalism and which were accidental and which were attempts to deceive community which is very tolerant here (or maybe stupid in your eyes). I am just saying this needs to be fixed. Bottomline: hire someone who will make sure you communicate in more transparent and professional matter. Right now it does not look like professional crypto company but like startup from bunch of students. Their first. (Which obviously is not the case here, but this is how it looks).

3. Take care about the exchanges. While you might enjoy spreading the illusion (to the community and perhaps yourselves) that exchanges are not important the fact is that the opposite is true and any person with even basic crypto experience is going to tell you this. This is for 2 reasons: 1) Exchanges are the most efficient way to promote the project and build the brand name. Not being listed on a serious exchange simply shows that the project is not good enough for this and devs are not skilled enough to make this happen, 2) It is not true that "product first, exchanges later". All the successful project are following the opposite rule. Ethereum was tradable very soon, Golem (most successful ico on ethereum in terms of ROI) hit the exchanges without the project ready even now, Stratis (most profitable ICO of lasy year) was trading with basic wallet on a temporary blockchain, Waves (your biggest competitor that had ICO same time as HEAT) was trading as a plain blockchain for a long time initially). If you are not on the exchanges you do not count and are not taken seriously.

4. HEAT brand is tarnished. Ask average person what they think about HEAT and they will either say they haven't heard about it (which is bad for project that had ICO in 2016) or will say that "This is that failed ICO that none of the exchanges want to list and has constant forks/tech problems?". While the latter part of the sentence is false (there are no tech problems anymore), this is what people have in mind when you talk about heat. Do not trust me on that. Go to any other Slack or group and ask the question yourselves. HEAT is synonim of failed project for people aware of it. Even if you manage to find best team it will be very hard to fix this. This will be unpopular opinion, but another relaunch is the solution. Start third blockchain, let people buy it for HEAT but this time make things right and most of all make it fast. The only problem is people will not be eager to give you money since you have terrible reputation in crypto world now. Probably HEAT bagholders will buy into new coin and maybe some new people who enjoy taking risk will spend some BTC but it will not be the most impressive ICO but it will let you get rid of the name that is synonymous of crypto failure now.

5. This will be controversial for the bagholders. Current forging rewards are too high. They should be significantly reduced. There are so many new coins produced every day that the price will continue to be suppressed. There is technically nothign wrong about it, you still are getting profit but do not expect the price increase if there will be such big inflation. No need to change that, but also stop complaining about the price.

There was nice pump to over 7000 sat recently. The coin is still above 5000 so quite nice exit point (x4 ICO price in terms of USD!). But I guess when we go below 4000 sat soon there is no way up again.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:13:26 AM

We don't consider this question relevant, as "major exchanges" are a fading empire and one of the goals of HEAT is to become a significant decentralized exchange by itself. This is a gradual process which will be sped up when the EUR tokens are released. That said, HEAT will be listed on some further 3rd party exchanges quite soon.

The coin is still above 5000 so quite nice exit point (x4 ICO price in terms of USD!). But I guess when we go below 4000 sat soon there is no way up again.
This "fact" sums up the authenticity and goal of the "analysis" posted. Like all agenda connected posts, they aim to serve a purpose of either keeping the HEAT token value low, or lowering it momentarily to obtain more HEAT. Much of this can be observed by using the public HEAT block explorer. Further analysis of these clear connections may be available later.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Krypt
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1096

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:04:32 AM

... futile manipulation attempts of these obviously biased dyslexic freaks.
iotatoken, you forgot to re-login.
Roman Thain

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:15:37 AM

We don't consider this question relevant, as "major exchanges" are a fading empire and one of the goals of HEAT is to become a significant decentralized exchange by itself. This is a gradual process which will be sped up when the EUR tokens are released. That said, HEAT will be listed on some further 3rd party exchanges quite soon.

Thanks. Where i can see information about the future listing?

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:42:39 AM

This "fact" sums up the authenticity and goal of the "analysis" posted. Like all agenda connected posts, they aim to serve a purpose of either keeping the HEAT token value low, or lowering it momentarily to obtain more HEAT. Much of this can be observed by using the public HEAT block explorer. Further analysis of these clear connections may be available later.
Heat recently traded well under 5000 sats on C-CEX. Best bid is just over 6000 sats on heat exchange.

I've been a supporter of Heat but you are way too defensive. You should take some of what he said on board. His post was a good post.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:55:52 AM

So heat will be listed on some "non major exchanges" but not on major ones?

Well it's listing on C-CEX, a non major exchange, doesn't seem a a real hit, so.....hopefully these will be "non major" exchanges but not like C-CEX

tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:15:27 PM

The coin is still above 5000 so quite nice exit point (x4 ICO price in terms of USD!). But I guess when we go below 4000 sat soon there is no way up again.
This "fact" sums up the authenticity and goal of the "analysis" posted. Like all agenda connected posts, they aim to serve a purpose of either keeping the HEAT token value low, or lowering it momentarily to obtain more HEAT.

And refuted. Ahhh, life can be so easy, right?

Moreover, he is implying here, that there is demand for HEAT. A coin that lost about 80% in the last two months...What do you call this behavior again? I forgot...

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:51:33 PM

His post was a good post.
Yes it was a good post in misleading, as you too, a HEAT supporter, were mislead. Let's see how -

Many people are bagholding HEAT and it is obvious to an outsider that those people just want to exit this project.
Obvious to an outsider, sure. Or maybe needing to make the casual observer think so?

clearly prove that he is not the brightest kid on the block
Of course the way of "handling things" with forum freak infestation prove that, and my commenting on this exhaustively confirms it without question Cool

and definitely has little knowledge of blockchain tech itself
Definitely. This fact reflecting where?

Obviously Poloniex is not listing this project and Bittrex also clearly stated the same.
Again, obviously Bittrex did. But where? Bittrex declining HEAT listing is troll fake news. Not that it'd have any relevance right now as they don't list closed source projects.

understand HEAT will not get listed on cryptopia
While they're currently processing our order is that an educated guess stated as fact, or maybe talking HEAT down?

hoping that something unusual will happen and the price will skyrocket, which obviously will not happen
As obviously foreseen.
Accept your investment mistakes and move on
Ramping up the little psyop

do not try to lure other people
Impression of guru advice affects some people

HEAT lost with Waves. HEAT is following FIMK path
It will continue to go down in Coinmarketcap
there was never a coin that fell below 200 top coins that went up
Repeat and reload

I do not think HEAT will be successful
stop making business decisions since you are terrible in it
attempts to deceive community
Normal dismay or elaborate trolling?

..HEAT brand is tarnished. Ask average person what they think about HEAT
..HEAT is synonim of failed project for people aware of it.
..Even if you manage to find best team it will be very hard to fix this.
..Start third blockchain
..it will let you get rid of the name that is synonymous of crypto failure now.
..Current forging rewards are too high.
..price will continue to be suppressed.
The only logical explanation for this bombardment of manipulative paraphrasing through all possible means is that HEAT is a serious threat to some operators and needs to be kept down. Increasing the casual long shots of getting the project interrupted can't harm the purpose.

when we go below 4000 sat soon there is no way up again
False facts stacked upon each other for better effect. Obvious troll / ego push agenda exposed

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:53:04 PM

Is there a detailed guide out there with instructions for setting up a node for staking in linux bash console? I am planning to start forging with my new virtual server.

Don't trust any exchange!
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

Is there a detailed guide out there with instructions for setting up a node for staking in linux bash console? I am planning to start forging with my new virtual server.

Here is a guide to set up a node. https://heatnodes.org/heatnodes.pdf
CrowInACrown

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:13:49 PM

Well, obviously I am paid by illuminati to criticise your project. How about instead of defending yourself by accusing others and looking for conspiracy theories you actually deliver such basic thing as an exchange for your coin, so people will have no reason to complain?
memberberry

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:43:41 PM

And why I am far away from taking the side of obvious FUDders

Ohhh not in Svantes book. Welcome to the league of fudders. Everyone who speaks out the truth about heat is a fudder nowadays.Soon there will be more actual fudster than supporters...  Roll Eyes Notice in his reply how he didn't reply on the expense sheet? He is a master of distracting from the important points. This blaming everyone and calling everyone a fudder is not that he is paranoid or retarded, it is on purpose, it is calculated bahaviour. There have been long talks about if this guy is doing this shit on purpose or if e is really that retarded. The conclusion is that he is doing it on purpose. Nobody can by accident balance perfectly on the line between being just totally retarded and obviously scamming people. This lets me conclude he is scamming, this is a long planned scam! Even after providing multiple evidence he lied about the 1000tps he still does not admit to being a liar, can anybody seriously tell me that he is just too retarded to not see that? No this guy is a liar and a scammer and he is a master in it! As it has been said before, his future plan is to do nothing with this heat shit. He knows his company will not sell the shitty blockchain for a single dime and the 'upcoming' IPO will be a disaster. He plans on paying himself out a nice salary for the rest of his life and everyone who is in his way is a 'delusional fudster'. Get in touch with reality HEAT community, you have been scammed! Call it whatever you want, call it mislead, call it deceived, call it cheated, call it frauded, I will call it a scam!

Update: I am waiting for that clown who shouts: "BUT WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE"  Grin Could be some kind of running gag...

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

Great posts Tongue Nothing scammie here. Move along.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:43:27 AM

Great posts Tongue Nothing scammie here. Move along.
Great shit you just lost you last stance of credibility right there! I hope you as one of the biggest bagholders will lose it all. You buy heat, you buy him out!

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:54:45 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 02:40:05 AM by memberberry

As a close friend of StewieG I have to break it to you... Our beloved friend StewieG has passed away on a sunny morning with all his courage and passion for defending the truth on every battlefield he was involved. The best die young... way to young! Cheers to StewieG and cheers to all his glory he brought shining upon us all! Your enlightenment will not be forgotten! This one is for you my dear friend! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY Well meet again my dear pal!  Cry Cry Cry Just member we will always member you! In unity we'll stand till the blue sky smile the dark clouds far away!   Cry Kiss

realneural

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

I miss StevieG  Cry
And I support HEAT. It has been all good for me. No complaints from my perspective. Have been buying little by little along the way. Will get some more still. The worst has been only some delayed withdrawals which have been solved long a go. So hey I'm happy with heat as the risk reward ratio is just gooood! And I won't whine if I loose it all. That's the risk I took in the first place. Call me a sheep I could not care less Wink

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/give_a_fuck.gif
memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:22:12 PM

Oh look what our mongoloid Svantje writes on the slack
heatledger
7:20 AM
Good morning. It's a sunny one, with breaking news about StewieG's "passing" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: About the community, yes the current Bitcointalk thread will be closed and some reorg will happen. The drama has been allowed to keep on by deliberate consideration for its usefulness for entertainment as well as demonstration of slowly drying out the unsubstantiated claims of the trolls. And to allow an outlet of the obsessed hate speech that could otherwise cause hazards elsewhere. Recently the collateral PR damage from the trash has become too high however, so it's soon time to move on.

Enjoying Stewie passing away? Let's just call this clown out for what he is, a liar, a scammer and retarded son of a bitch! This will have consequences you fucked up piece of shit!

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:47:56 PM

Here is a guide to set up a node. https://heatnodes.org/heatnodes.pdf

Hey guys, I want to earn more heat. is it possible to do so on windows, is there a guide for that?

or am i best off following this PDF?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: