Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:02:48 AM

Thanks to XMR and FTC now i can use the extra BTC to invest more in this ICO.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:03:05 AM

Looking forward to make some big profit here... keep up the good work dev.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:03:39 AM

Thanks to XMR and FTC now i can use the extra BTC to invest more in this ICO.  Roll Eyes

Indeed crazy moves on XMR and FTC. I have made big money on those. And putting some money in ICOs, more BTCs to come Cheesy
altcoinlambo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:04:02 AM

70 BTC is cool, it is 35% of the target, I hope you will raise more fund cuz you are honest.
m4arT3n

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:08:13 AM

Indeed crazy moves on XMR and FTC. I have made big money on those. And putting some money in ICOs, more BTCs to come Cheesy

The ICO starts during the crazy strom of ETH/ETC. Now it ends during the great strom of XMR and FTC. This ICO ends with a style. Those who makes profit in XMR and FTC, channel your gain here for future profit. If you can wait long for XMR, JWL will be no problem holdling for long term  Grin
m4arT3n

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:24:12 AM

The ICO starts during the crazy strom of ETH/ETC. Now it ends during the great strom of XMR and FTC. This ICO ends with a style. Those who makes profit in XMR and FTC, channel your gain here for future profit. If you can wait long for XMR, JWL will be no problem holdling for long term  Grin

it was started at a bad time to raise funds and that reflected in the slow pace to begin with?
jwls long is nothing compared to most long positions right?
what we talking long, 6months if the target is reached and i can only imagine where it will be then after starting as such a tiny marketcap.
jewels to the moooooon Cheesy

They offer an ongoing plan and roadmap. In order to make JWL have value and market the Dev use JWL in their successfull products. There the JWL potential can be discovered and improved. The dev are not selling the crypto as means of "changing the world" but use crypto as a problem solver as never sugarcoat them with any want-to-change-the-word-vision.

this quote shows how focus and brilliant this project is:

Don't try to make a billion dollar game, try to make something that tens or hundreds of thousands of players will desperately want.

rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:59:34 AM

I advise all investors to listen to this lol, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ Skip to 1:30 if you want to get straight into it Cheesy http://apexconquer.com/ico.php Nearly 50% there!

You don't pay enough.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:30:45 AM

I advise all investors to listen to this lol, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ Skip to 1:30 if you want to get straight into it Cheesy http://apexconquer.com/ico.php Nearly 50% there!

You're seriously posting that here? Come on dude that is so cheesy but having said that i did listen to it.

https://blockchain.info/address/1MobH7Ugp1aXjiq3dRG8U31F3pBumWb4Q9

83.75BTC

Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:41:02 AM

You're seriously posting that here? Come on dude that is so cheesy but having said that i did listen to it.

https://blockchain.info/address/1MobH7Ugp1aXjiq3dRG8U31F3pBumWb4Q9

83.75BTC

The final countdown is not cheesy that is a classic and this is the final countdown. I think it will make it to the 200 target because like me there are a few others that will let you all think that is it, it's not going to make it and then booom the btc that will take it to the target will arrive.

It will be hell of a show, I think I will reserve this to take a closer look and hopefully I have time after checking Chris out deeper.
I scanned a few pages and all seem totally hyped and excited, I can't see everyone has skipped their due diligence.
So looking awesome!
Ankara
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:54:50 AM

That is exactly what I do. I never invest until I have checked the project out and like what I see. First impressions here, I like what I see.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:17:16 AM

Thanks to XMR and FTC now i can use the extra BTC to invest more in this ICO.  Roll Eyes

The ICO starts during the crazy strom of ETH/ETC. Now it ends during the great strom of XMR and FTC. This ICO ends with a style. Those who makes profit in XMR and FTC, channel your gain here for future profit. If you can wait long for XMR, JWL will be no problem holdling for long term  Grin

it was started at a bad time to raise funds and that reflected in the slow pace to begin with?
jwls long is nothing compared to most long positions right?
what we talking long, 6months if the target is reached and i can only imagine where it will be then after starting as such a tiny marketcap.
jewels to the moooooon Cheesy

They offer an ongoing plan and roadmap. In order to make JWL have value and market the Dev use JWL in their successfull products. There the JWL potential can be discovered and improved. The dev are not selling the crypto as means of "changing the world" but use crypto as a problem solver as never sugarcoat them with any want-to-change-the-word-vision.

this quote shows how focus and brilliant this project is:

Don't try to make a billion dollar game, try to make something that tens or hundreds of thousands of players will desperately want.

i knew from day one the Dev was on point but that shows it very well what i already knew. Lets focus on increasing player base to even more than the thousands it has by adding new features, items and game content. with that mega market cap can follow. it reminds me of a scarface quote, "first you get the money" then you get the power, then you get the women Cheesy
translation for Jewels, "first you do the dev work" then you build the player base, then you get the marketcap. a sweet one step at a time.

The ongoing plan and the long term goal is what most interests me. Project rebirth in Q1 will be a game changer, literally. There of course will be a chance other games will see the success of Jewels and the projects which will probably make them want to be a part of.

If in the long term Heroes and Rebirth gain great traction that will be the reason other games will want to integrate Jewels to possibly get a wider userbase. There is very exciting times ahead while holding Jewels.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:35:47 AM

So what is the current price of Jewels and do you think it will go up much more?

You could do the math yourself. 20million/84btc= around 420sat and if it sells out 1000sat.

So far investors are hoping no more BTC arrives.

I am happy either way, 1000sat coin is peanuts for where this can go.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:45:03 AM

So what is the current price of Jewels and do you think it will go up much more?

You could do the math yourself. 20million/84btc= around 420sat and if it sells out 1000sat.

Shocked 420 satoshi! lets just close the ico now and get started.

That sounds like a good idea right you are but that is not going to happen. It will be close to raising 200 Bitcoin and that is great news for the roadmap.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:45:21 AM

Shocked 420 satoshi! lets just close the ico now and get started.

It doesn't work like that. The ICO finishes in just 36hours anyway and like I said if it hits the target and raises 200BTC it is still a cheap coin.

We have to remember it has real world purpose from the moment it finishes in the sale unlike most coins out there.

B2

BitDouble.io

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:11:38 PM

1. What exchange will you initially be traded on and how long after the crowdsale ends?

2. What is the current status or ETA on the bolded roadmap targets slated for August?

Road Map
Since there are various projects going on, we’ve broken down the road map into sections related to specific projects / tasks.

• July 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Starts
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels (as a currency)
      • Apex’s design is finalized
  • August 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Ends
      • Paypal Processor
      • Standalone (Web) Jewels Gambling Development
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels Gambling Games
      • Dice, Slots, etc.
    • Heroes
      • Release of new server “Heroes”
      • Content expansion from “Apex” (Jewels integrated on Release) - New classes, quests, etc.

Thanks in advance and good luck
Ruzka

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:20:23 PM

1. What exchange will you initially be traded on and how long after the crowdsale ends?

2. What is the current status or ETA on the bolded roadmap targets slated for August?

Road Map
Since there are various projects going on, we’ve broken down the road map into sections related to specific projects / tasks.

• July 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Starts
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels (as a currency)
      • Apex’s design is finalized
  • August 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Ends
      • Paypal Processor
      • Standalone (Web) Jewels Gambling Development
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels Gambling Games
      • Dice, Slots, etc.
    • Heroes
      • Release of new server “Heroes”
      • Content expansion from “Apex” (Jewels integrated on Release) - New classes, quests, etc.

Thanks in advance and good luck

I asked one of the same questions yesterday actually. Last I heard they was in talks with bittrex so hopefully it gets listed there. Do you know you're already able to test the new heroes in beta?

It is a very nice op, one of the best I've seen for an ico project in a while.

Hey Chris. Is Hero's almost ready for its official launch?

Think they said it'll be launched on the 1st. I took the 2nd off of work so I can play for an extended weekend and grind it out. That's the plan anyways Grin, Today I sent in 3 BTC I've done my part by messaging a few friends I know about this project, I expect they'll start chipping in soon as well Smiley

So the Heroes will be released in time for the finish of the ICO? That is nice timing and i like the time keeping of Chris, not many developers manage to keep to that what has been scheduled so thumbs up to Chris. 3BTC is slightly more than the skin I have in the game. I am on the fence whether to throw another couple at it.

The heroes full launch wont be on the 1st but we are still close to our original timeline. Unfortunately our other developer has had some serious health issues and has temporarily dropped out of the project. That has set our timetable back by a significant amount. We are still aiming to launch within the first week of September but are giving ourselves a bit of wiggle room with the stance of launching "within the first half of the month".

Here's a quick update on what I've been working on this past week.

Apex

-Windows 10 Aniv Edition support added. The new update changes a number of core system DLLs that we use in our client protection so we had to make changes to accommodate that.
-HWID banning to deal with those who use proxies/VPNs to access the game. This allows for proper permanent ban of abusive members.
-New premium weapon skin added
-Monthly ranked duel leaderboard added with rewards for top 10 ranks.
-Added spring cleaning function for guild leaders. This allows to remove all members who have not been active for 6 months. Sorting through 150+ members manually was a hassle so we wanted a quick tool for them.

Heroes

-Wrote a new autopatch server to handle distributing updates for multiple games off of the same host.
-Started populating a Conquer Heroes wiki to document server systems.
-Added a in-game patchnotes system to inform players of major changes (more info later in post)
-Added referral system so players can invite their friends (more info later in post)
-Re-built the client installer to include a large number of tweaks and assets for future content (avoids distributing large client patches later on)
-Added ~50 new weapon accessories
-Cleaned up tournament logic, added a number of new tournaments and wars (more info later in post)
-Cleaned up quest logic and guides to avoid player confusion (more info later in post)

Some of this has been mentioned previously in the thread but we've added a series of different PK tournaments that run either weekly or monthly to add variety and a unique activity for players to look forward to on nearly every day of the week. Unlike Wars which are skill based (gear and level does not matter), tournaments rely heavily on your characters equipment. These tournaments primarily are for bragging rights although they also provide some significant rewards for winning.

-Class PK Tournament

Players are broken into level groups and fight only members of their own profession. Winners get titles, halos, experience and some other rewards

-Weekly and Monthly PK Tournament

Players are broken into level groups and fight until only one player remains. Winner gets titles, halos, experience, VIP time and some other rewards.

-Clan War

Runs daily and allows clans to fight for control of each major city (except for the starting city). By holding the city's pole at the end of the event, you claim ownership until the next war. During that time your clan (up to 12 members) will gain bonus droprates on that map when hunting monsters. You will also receive some small rewards for the victory itself but if you manage to hold the same city for 7 days in a row you will receive a much larger prize.

In-Game Patchnotes

So we all know that not everyone will read patchnotes but we want to make sure players have every opportunity to know about changes to the game without bombarding them with system messages or alerts. By taking advantage of our HWID system (each physical device has its own key generated) we check on player login to check if their computer has been informed about the latest website article. If not then it displays it using an in-game browser and then will not show that same note to any accounts logged in from that same computer.

This is nothing that complicated but it will definitely help players become more familiar with the game's updates without forcing them to sit through pop-up after pop-up every time they want to log into the game, even if they are using a different character.

Referral System

We're starting pretty basic with the referral system although we have a number of planned improvements for it. Right now we're focusing on making sure the base system functions as it should and that the rewards are distributed in a fair manner.

Users will be able to distribute referral links to the game referencing their character name.

EG: ConquerHeroes.com/register?r=pro4never

When a user registers using one of these links and creates a character, the server will check if their HWID has been used for a referral in the past and if all validity checks pass then the two accounts are 'linked'. For now this means that when the referred player reaches level 100, both them and the player that referred them will receive a random, non-tradable 7 day garment. This is so that even if someone does bypass the HWID system to generate fake computer IDs, the rewards cannot be traded/sold to others and are purely cosmetic in nature.

We will also be adding an account control panel option for players to customize their referral link. These options will make it so that when someone makes a character using your referral link, they will immediately become in-game friends with you! This is of course optional and turned off by default to avoid abuse but is a great way for groups of friends to connect and play the game together.

To clarify: The referral options would be validated server side. We're well aware that there's plenty of trolls out there that would try to abuse a system like that to spam you with friend requests. Referral links including auto-friend or auto-guild invites will be single use and must be generated by the referrer.

damiano
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:08:38 PM

damn it my other computer had a meeting with the blue screen and obviously everything lost.
i have new computer now and will download game again, is anyone here playing today or later?
i have slow internet so it will take a couple of hours to download atleast but im ready after that.

I hope you backed up all your crypto. That is a super slow internet connection you have mine took like 5minutes. I'm now going out for the day to enjoy the last of the summer days but will be back this evening, so like 8 hours from now. If you're still about and have managed to download it we should have a game.
wannarahaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:05:05 PM

420 satoshi for gaming coin with real kick ass games, is this right yeah? haha thank you very much dev team.

So ico ended and the ico price is 420 sat? Not bad, very cheap i think, it has large growth room for jewels.
Ankara
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:08:51 PM

420 satoshi for gaming coin with real kick ass games, is this right yeah? haha thank you very much dev team.

So ico ended and the ico price is 420 sat? Not bad, very cheap i think, it has large growth room for jewels.

Not strictly true no. There is still 30 something hours left and it will raise more Bitcoin because it has some coming from me for a start so that will raise the price, if it gets the 200 Bitcoin then it will be around 1000sat but that is still cheap considering the road map and what has already been done.
Ruzka

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:18:51 PM

Not strictly true no. There is still 30 something hours left and it will raise more Bitcoin because it has some coming from me for a start so that will raise the price, if it gets the 200 Bitcoin then it will be around 1000sat but that is still cheap considering the road map and what has already been done.

Did you already invest? It just jumped to 88.6btc.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: