Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crpto4$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:28:34 AM

How to send the btc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:31:06 AM

How to send the btc?

Make an account and then click on wallet. Send btc to that address and your good to go.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
Crpto4$

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:32:57 AM

How to send the btc?

Make an account and then click on wallet. Send btc to that address and your good to go.

thanks  but I have the following problems?

Dangerous Website Blocked

You attempted to access:

http://apexconquer.com/wallet.php?ref=bitcointalk.org

This is a known dangerous website. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 03:45:25 AM

How to send the btc?

You attempted to access:

This is a known dangerous website. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.

I have no idea why you would get this error as it seems no other user has had this problem, my only recommendation would be to try another browser or there are some settings on the computer your using preventing you from accessing our website.

Crpto4$

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:52:44 AM

How to send the btc?

You attempted to access:

I have no idea why you would get this error as it seems no other user has had this problem, my only recommendation would be to try another browser or there are some settings on the computer your using preventing you from accessing our website.

ok thanks
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:05:06 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We have a transaction that's unaccounted as someone accidentally sent BTC directly to our address rather then their personal address on the Apex wallet, please see - https://blockchain.info/tx/f9b3a1ede9b96d34462b3bca3ab13c51c23c283e880890bbc4e67c9bb865748f

If this transaction is yours we are going to require proof that you own this address. Please PM or email us a signed message from this address to prove your ownership and let us know what your Apex username is so we can properly credit it to your account.

What a goofball move. What happens if the sender cant prove they are his coins?

Huh

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Altitude

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:08:58 AM

And I just sent in 4.20BTC!
 Cheesy
Time to roll up my own 420 and watch a movie.
Any recommendations guys?

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Menereron

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:21:41 AM

Cheesy

Is it already confirmed? I'd like to see this pass 100. For a movie recommendation I can give you the opposite... I heard that the Suicide Squad movie is just a bunch of special effects and just as bad as Superman vs Batman so I wouldn't recommend it.

Edit: 101! Whoo! We made it past the half way point!
JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 04:37:24 AM

We are now officially over 100 BTC and half way to our goal with less than 24 hours to go. Let's home for the best and thanks for the great support and to those that have invested so far!

Altitude

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:38:12 AM

Cheesy

Is it already confirmed? I'd like to see this pass 100. For a movie recommendation I can give you the opposite... I heard that the Suicide Squad movie is just a bunch of special effects and just as bad as Superman vs Batman so I wouldn't recommend it.

It is now!  Smiley And starting in a few hours I expect it too start to get crazy as the uk wakes up and then the west wakes up. I think it's going to raise more then 100 btc today and probably the first 50 or 60 of that will come during the uk morning. Let's see.

And I streamed Both of those movies recently and disliked them both. I think tonight Im going to watch a classic. I was thinking about Leon The Professional, and I got to pick soon because the joint is ready and Im getting sleepy.  Grin

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
SuperShill

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:42:16 AM

Cheesy

It is now!  Smiley And starting in a few hours I expect it too start to get crazy as the uk wakes up and then the west wakes up. I think it's going to raise more then 100 btc today and probably the first 50 or 60 of that will come during the uk morning. Let's see.

And I streamed Both of those movies recently and disliked them both. I think tonight Im going to watch a classic. I was thinking about Leon The Professional, and I got to pick soon because the joint is ready and Im getting sleepy.  Grin

How can you focus on movies when jewels just broke 100 bitcoins Huh

Thats 500 sat each. Still extremely cheap if you ask me.
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:47:42 AM

Almost the last 24 hours where anything can happen. I hope devs reach their goals, best of luck Jewels team!

It is a shame to see a project like this not already well past and beyond its goals. Crypto can be a funny place but always remember anything can happen especially when the coins as they stand are so cheap and undervalued Wink

Its not a shame if it makes the target man. And its over 100 btcs now. And we all know how the last day of ico's are. Got your popcorn ready?

Altitude

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:51:17 AM

Cheesy

How can you focus on movies when jewels just broke 100 bitcoins Huh

Thats 500 sat each. Still extremely cheap if you ask me.

Im stoned, im tired, I worked all day. All I care about now is picking a movie, smoking this joint and falling to sleep.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Altitude

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:51:57 AM

Coin Information
Total Coins - 20 Million
Algorithm - POS v3
Reward - 0.5 JWL per block
Maturity - 4 Hours
Block Time - 1 Minute
Dev Fund - 1,000,000 JWL
Payapl Reserve Fund - 1,000,000 JWL

Regularly throughout each day, funds invested through user addresses will be sent to the following address and remain there until the end of the crowdfunding: 1MobH7Ugp1aXjiq3dRG8U31F3pBumWb4Q9

For an accurate number of how many has been raised, see the ICO page above. Please do not send your coins directly to the address above. Register an account on Apex's website and click "Wallet" for your own personally deposit address.

The sale will end on September 1st, 12:00am UTC (GMT 0:00)

We have a minimum goal of 200 BTC ($120,000.00 USD). It should be noted that we are also seeking means of investment capital outside of Bitcoin Talk as well as negotiating private deals. Discussions regarding private deals and partnerships which will not affect the Jewels ICO or distribution. Strictly speaking, we are looking to have a starting capital of $120,000 or more which will come from the ICO as well as outside investors. If at the end even after factoring in outside investments we have a budget less than $120,000 USD we will first seek to establish a new roadmap for development based on the available budget. Once we know this, we will then publish this information publicly and allow those who invested to vote weighted by their investment on whether we should proceed. If the majority votes "no" implying that they wish to be refunded then Jewels project will not proceed and we will begin the process of issuing a refund of all BTC. On the contrary, if the majority votes "yes" implying they wish to proceed despite the change in timeline which likely implies delayed schedules we will continue distribution and proceed with Jewels as intended.

Investments will show up on your wallet page after 3 confirmations!

Jewels Introduction
Jewels (“JWL”) is a virtual currency that will be used throughout the “Pro4Never Network” as it grows. It’s primary value will stem from bitcoin backing and US Dollars.  We would like to stress Jewels will be usable throughout several games that we are developing. Currently, it’s primary use case will be in that of “Apex Conquer” a game that has been created by Pro4Never.

Jewels in “Apex Conquer” have a few use cases such as:
  • Gambling with Jewels vs House
    • Slots, Dice, Blackjack, etc.
  • In game p2p gambling
  • Used to purchase products in game
    • Items
    • Content
    • Features
    • Visual Cosmetics (designs, customization, etc)
    • Tradable for in game currency (p2p trading)

Jewels can be purchased (after the ICO) through two means via bitcoin on the exchanges or through Paypal (See “Paypal Jewels & Maturity”). Since there is a use-case for Jewels in Apex, there will always be a demand hence the market will always have some form of liquidity backing it as users seek to acquire Jewels to use in game. However, there will be other use cases for Jewels in the near future (see “Development”) and because of this we expect the demand for Jewels to increase in time while the supply remains fairly consistent.

Paypal Jewels & Maturity
There will be a reserved amount of Jewels to be sold via Paypal as this is the most common means of purchase that players are most familiar with. The price of Jewels in USD will be derived from the two markets JWL/USD = JWL/BTC * BTC/USD.

Paypal will be used as a proxy for purchasing Jewels off the market. As the reserve of Jewels for paypal purchases depletes funds received via Paypal will be used to purchase bitcoin used to purchase Jewels from the exchanges thereby adding liquidity to the market.

When Paypal is used to buy Jewels, the Jewels will be added to the user’s account on-site and ingame, however these Jewels will be considered “immature” meaning they cannot be traded or withdrawn from the site for 45 days, however can be used in-game (Apex) to purchase items usable on your character. If immature Jewels are used to purchase in-game (Apex) items, the items will be bound to your character and non-tradable without paying a fee unbind them.

The reason for this maturity system is due to the fact money can be refunded on Paypal thus leaving us open to “giving away free money.” As your account builds a more accredited history with the “Pro4Never Network” the duration on Paypal Jewels maturity will be decreased to more lenient values.

Any Jewels purchased via bitcoin are always considered mature since bitcoin and blockchain transactions are irreversible.

Who is Pro4Never?

Hello, I’m Pro4Never (Chris Cook). I’m the owner and lead programmer behind Apex Conquer. I’ve been involved in the game server community for over a decade with my primary focus having been on implementing the best possible content for my players and setting my projects apart through professional player support, consistent releases of new content, updates and bug fixes.

The Pro4Never tag has stuck with me throughout my programming projects, as a gamer tag and as a livestream I hosted for over a year. In the gaming community Apex Conquer one of my projects which has acquired a strong reputation built on reliability and my interest in making sure that the content we release is stuff never before seen in similar games. I also have a long history of moderating on the ElitePVPers website, one of the largest independent gaming forums with over 6 million members.

In the past I’ve released a number of open source game servers, done freelance programming work for other developers and done many years of tech support for various clients. The past year and a half I’ve spent developing and maintaining Apex Conquer. I’ve been able to turn the project into my full time job as well as growing the scope of the project to include 3 different server projects. Later this summer we plan to launch our biggest server yet which is where this Jewels project will be best utilized.

What is Apex Conquer?

Apex Conquer is a game based off a Chinese Fantasy Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (“MMORPG”) and is entirely free to play (“F2P”). It is an old-school styled game similar to that of Diablo 2 is its visuals, themes and game play feel. The game is focused on player vs. player interaction where players compete via combat to prove who is the best in game as well as improve their characters as they progress further in terms of leveling up and increasing the strengths and defenses of said characters. As this is a player vs. player driven game, items can be achieved through the interaction of killing other players in game (“PKing”).

Apex has successfully been online and running for 18 months while maintaining a healthy profit margin providing a steady income for "Pro4Never" while also being able to cover server costs, maintenance fees, etc. It has over 60,000 lines of code just in its game server code alone; 50,000 registered users and sees nearly 2,000 unique players online each day with about 300-600 players on at any given point in time of the day. The game has successfully demonstrated player retention as many who play tend to play for very long periods times as well they eventually spend money on the game.

There are four classes to choose from depending on your playstyle and over a dozen unique in game player vs player events. The player based is very familiar and accepting of random-number-generated based games. That is luck based games such as slots, raffle draws, etc. which shows promise for a large overlap in the bitcoin world of provably fair gambling.

Why Funds Are Being Raised / Project Rebirth Development

This can be summarized into one simple word: Expansion. The “Pro4Never Network” has been constantly expanding over the last few years. What started with “Redux” has now been broken down into two servers “Apex” and “Triumph” (EU) and soon a new server based off the same game with far more content will be released (“Heroes”) in the upcoming month. Having all these different products is difficult to maintain as one person, but is still possible.

Project Rebirth will be an entirely new game built from ground up which makes it evidently clear that "Pro4never" will need to assemble a team of skilled individuals to create this new game from scratch. While Project Rebirth may be similar in style of game to Apex, it is a completely new game built from ground up and is not a content expansion like “Heroes” is to “Apex” meaning that everything needs to be rewritten. Pro4Never has already shown expertise in the field of game creation and marketing hence Project Rebirth was an inevitable goal.

The most difficult part to developing any game is having a robust client allowing the game to give birth to a beautiful surreal world where a player can become immersed in it. To make this happen Pro4Never will need to put together and fund to build a team. While one individual is not restricted to doing one job, the requirements of this are immense as it requires Unity asset and game developers, web developers, web designers, server administration and as you can see the list goes on. Therefore, this is where a portion of the funds will be spent (on project development).

After the product has been developed, and in-house tested, the next step is public-beta testing.  This is very common in the gaming industry, however it requires hype and awareness about the game being released which brings us to our next important expenditure: advertisement and public relations. Many games such as Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2 are created with the inherent expectation that many players will (always) be on in specific areas, even at the start of the game. Being able to rely on this gives rise to creating an immersive experience of quests, battles, etc. where you work together with surrounding players making the environment feel more alive rather than needing to explicitly form parties and find teammates. The expectation of players always being around you in main areas allows for a dynamic of events which makes the world feel more real and less repetitive giving birth to an enjoyable player versus environment experience (something that most games lack).

Key points of fund usage: Expansion, advertisement, development, assets/art, web development (gambling, website changes, etc), client development, server development, various tools to simply work (i.e. map editor and other client development tools)

The Numbers
Here are some bullet point metrics about the current game and servers which may give you a grasp on how things are at the financial level
  • The average user is on 1-3 accounts at the same time (doing various tasks)
  • On average 1 in 20 accounts will spend atleast $4.00 (est. 1 in 6 players).
  • Those who’ve paid for things, average out to $80.00 an account (over a year and a half)
  • The most common amount a user will spend is about $25.00 at once
  • At peak revenue, the gross was 8,000.00 - 12,000.00 USD/mo.
  • 250 - 600 players on at any given time
  • Around 2000 unique accounts accessed via logging in each day
  • The new server “Heroes” is expected to increase player count due to its appeal with new content and can therefore be better monetized via Jewels

The game has since shrunk since its peak due to limited scope of availability of the current project "Apex". There is not enough content for players who are “finished” their characters and the more content that is added puts a wider gap between a new player and old players. The new server “Heroes” will launch with a much larger variety of content such as new classes, weapons quests, events and tournaments and many other things that players will be able to spend money on as well as giving old players the chance to start anew. Please see the road map below for more details.

Road Map
Since there are various projects going on, we’ve broken down the road map into sections related to specific projects / tasks.

• July 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Starts
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels (as a currency)
      • Apex’s design is finalized
  • August 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Ends
      • Paypal Processor
      • Standalone (Web) Jewels Gambling Development
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels Gambling Games
      • Dice, Slots, etc.
    • Heroes
      • Release of new server “Heroes”
      • Content expansion from “Apex” (Jewels integrated on Release) - New classes, quests, etc.
  • Fall 2016 (Q4)    
    • Project Rebirth
      • Prototype Development
      • Initial Concept Paper Released
      • PR / Discussion / vLogs on Rebirth
      • Begin reviewing resume submissions
  • Winter 2017 (Q1)
    • Project Rebirth
      • Official project development starts

Promotional Material

Beyond Bitcoin Radio Show (8/26/2016)

Team Speak: conqueronline.info
Forum: www.apexconquer.com/forum

Your thoughts, ideas and feedback will greatly contribute to the success of our newly launching server Heroes and the concept development of Project Rebirth.
Thank you.

Bumpin the timer

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:59:55 AM

Cheesy

That's a great movie, one of my personal favorites can't go wrong with a classic. I really hope this project reaches its goals as it has a lot of potential so I think it'll start sky rocketing today as well Smiley
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:01:40 AM

Any way the ico can be extended a few days dev?

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:08:41 AM

How bout no.    Cheesy
JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 05:25:11 AM

Unfortunately, no given how closer we are to the date it would be the opposite of transparent to do this. If you don't have the money now, you can always buy some Jewels off of people on the exchanges later Smiley

bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:44:44 AM

Unfortunately, no given how closer we are to the date it would be the opposite of transparent to do this. If you don't have the money now, you can always buy some Jewels off of people on the exchanges later Smiley

I'll get my btc today. Thank you.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:00:26 AM

That is a nice move from you there. Transparency and keeping to the plan over greed for more, you guys just keep on rising on my list of things I like and respect about you.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: