Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:26:52 AM

I just saw that Jewels got talked about in the blockchain dynamics radio show.
I dont think they understand the coin or project though.
Here, have a listen.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379730.msg15620724#msg15620724

Just to add on to what we've already posted with the Jewels account..

A big difference between us and other gaming coins is our numerous use cases and tight timeline.

ICO ends with immediate built in demand from apex/triumph
Heroes launches within next month with huge build in demand and will be designed around the use of jewels.
Provably fair gambling integrated into apex, triumph and heroes within 2-3 months.
Provably fair gambling games integrated into other games, other servers and as their own standalone website and mobile apps within 3 months.

The main difference between us and other gaming coins is that we have a ready to use product with significant demand. This built in demand for the jewels is great but it is not where we will stop and is NOT what the funds are being raised for. The funds are being raised so that we can push the coin further with the custom gambling apps and future development and integration in other games.

I'm hoping our request goes over well with blockchain dynamics and other crypto news because we'd love to do some interviews and make sure that we're representing ourselves properly. I definitely don't want this project to be lost in comparisons to other projects which only share certain surface traits.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:32:28 AM

Have to say one of the only legit projects going currently. Awesome that it will be implemented in future games and current games. Awesome project man. Love it.
BlockchainDynamics

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:54:19 AM

Hi!

I wanted to say thanks for posting in the Blockchain Dynamics thread.  I sent a PM to the primary Jewels account and am looking forward to the prospect of learning more about Jewels, and sharing that information with our listeners, from people that really know about it.  We do not claim to always get it right from our look at a bitcointalk post and so we really appreciate it when a project is organized enough to consider having a discussion with us.  Hope to hear more soon Smiley

-Jookly
Blockchain Dynamics Co-Host
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 04:37:08 AM

Hi!

I wanted to say thanks for posting in the Blockchain Dynamics thread.  I sent a PM to the primary Jewels account and am looking forward to the prospect of learning more about Jewels, and sharing that information with our listeners, from people that really know about it.  We do not claim to always get it right from our look at a bitcointalk post and so we really appreciate it when a project is organized enough to consider having a discussion with us.  Hope to hear more soon Smiley

-Jookly

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll be in touch shortly via PM in regards to how we would like to proceed and we are looking forward to being on the show Smiley

GamingOn

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:55:11 AM

Hi!

-Jookly

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll be in touch shortly via PM in regards to how we would like to proceed and we are looking forward to being on the show Smiley

This is awesome! Can't wait to listen in since I listened to the blockchain dynamics segement on Jewels and thought it was unfortunate how short so hoping for a longer clip when you guys do this! Cheesy

KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:15:31 AM

So do you have any desires to include other coins in your MMORPG to grow your community quicker? Coin2 has a 2 year old community that has been looking for a game to use the coin with for awhile. I myself have been working on a first person shooter called Chain of Conflict for almost the same amount of time. If interested check out the links below for the github and thread link.

https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824499.msg9210669#msg9210669

I can also get HYPER in on this, we are partners with them as well.

World without fiats!
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:30:35 AM

This looks very interesting, I am going to read over do some checks and get the downloaded while having my dinner tonight. So far I must say I like what I see.

If you run into any issues or just have questions concerning the game, the live support button on our website and in game goes directly to the phones of myself and our other staff members. Hit us up if you have questions Smiley

Thank you so much for your caring attitude to future gamers and investors alike. It shows true professionalism and excellent community care, that will take you a long way alone, then add to the fact you have a community already. This is going to be very big, I found another winner here.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:35:22 AM

After reading into this, I'm not interested so much in the coin as I am the project. Would you be willing to take on an equity-based investment for the business (and therefore the games)?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:57:33 PM

Have to say one of the only legit projects going currently. Awesome that it will be implemented in future games and current games. Awesome project man. Love it.

And that is what has me so excited for this project. It is obviously the most legit project that has hit the forum for quite some time.

In front of us we have got a game with a successful history, a genuine guy that does not hide his true identity, an already built community and now one that is expanding into crypto. A dev that knows what he is doing in the gaming world.

Luckily there is a nice amount of time involved and it hasn't been rushed so people can join the community and do their due diligence for themselves and others who are to lazy.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:32:11 PM

So do you have any desires to include other coins in your MMORPG to grow your community quicker? Coin2 has a 2 year old community that has been looking for a game to use the coin with for awhile. I myself have been working on a first person shooter called Chain of Conflict for almost the same amount of time. If interested check out the links below for the github and thread link.

What are you suggesting KA? Like a partnership where pro 4 never accepts coins from the other games or.... Im not following on your full idea. Care to spell it out for me and the others who may still be confused.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:47:26 PM

Introducing more coins into our game itself would be very confusing to players. In regards to the provably fair gambling apps, that's something that could be done (extend our app to include other coins) although I'm of the opinion that it would be unwise of us to do right from the start. If the gambling apps/site gain in popularity and there is demand for other coins it would be something to re-consider at that time.

I'll bring it up to other members of the team and see what they think. Thanks for your interest either way.

Hi!

I wanted to say thanks for posting in the Blockchain Dynamics thread.  I sent a PM to the primary Jewels account and am looking forward to the prospect of learning more about Jewels, and sharing that information with our listeners, from people that really know about it.  We do not claim to always get it right from our look at a bitcointalk post and so we really appreciate it when a project is organized enough to consider having a discussion with us.  Hope to hear more soon Smiley

-Jookly

Thanks so much for your interest in our project. I'll be talking it over with the other members of the project tonight to hash out the fine details but it's safe to say we'll be happy to do some form of interview with Blockchain Dynamics.

After reading into this, I'm not interested so much in the coin as I am the project. Would you be willing to take on an equity-based investment for the business (and therefore the games)?

I can't really comment on that at the moment. Just letting you know though that we're not ignoring you and will get back to you.

yup now they will know exactly what jewels is and isnt, i have to imagine it is hard to follow so many crypto when the devs are not willing to explain in depth their project like pro4never is. i will be listening in to this aswel.

For sure! We want to do everything we can to avoid blending in to the noise of other projects and it's easy to understand why some people may be confused about the project. Clarifying things through interviews, updates to the threads, press releases and more will be very important to us. The more we can inform and educate people about what our project is about, the better Smiley
Washika

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:43:08 PM

Cant wait to hear the show!  Shocked
Chris you should have the talk show people try the game before going on so at least they have some knowledge about the game before hand.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:44:49 PM

Introducing more coins into our game itself would be very confusing to players. In regards to the provably fair gambling apps, that's something that could be done (extend our app to include other coins) although I'm of the opinion that it would be unwise of us to do right from the start. If the gambling apps/site gain in popularity and there is demand for other coins it would be something to re-consider at that time.

I'll bring it up to other members of the team and see what they think. Thanks for your interest either way.

No problem, if you decide you would like to use Coin2 in your games, Chain of Conflict, our fps will be open to jewels once finished.

World without fiats!
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 05:50:42 PM

Hello, partnering with existing communities such as Hyper and C2 is of interest to us but before we can agree to anything we would need to further discuss the nature of our partnership. We'll be contacting your via PM to which we can better discuss the involvement of your community.

Thanks for your interest in our project. We'll contacting you shortly via PM.

Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 06:31:32 PM

Slightly off topic but here's a very brief video covering the horse racing system that will be available in the Heroes server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E42aGK5xeIs

I'm posting this here because it's showing not only existing content the game will have for players but also is a significant use case for jewels. We've done similar cosmetic systems in the past for weapons and armor and they have proven very popular (selling for between 5-25 USD/each on average).

We already have dozens of usable mount skins and we have approximately 50 more waiting to be added over time. We'll be doing bi-weekly content releases after the launch of the new server so that the game remains fresh and enjoyable for the players and also to ensure that the jewels shop remains active and useful. Our jewels shop will allow for one click USD>Jewels purchases as well as allowing you to load in jewels from any exchange you wish. This constant demand for jewels from players will help to maintain healthy value for the currency through the exchanges directly and through re-purchasing we will need to do to restore the paypal fund.

Hopefully people here enjoy the quick overview. I'm super excited to start doing some of these horse races. They provide a nice break from the PVP action and yet are still competitive and rewarding. Because the mounts you buy with the horse racing points are temporary (expire after 7 days) it nicely encourages people to spend the money to get the permanent version Smiley
Washika

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:36:48 PM

Slightly off topic but here's a very brief video covering the horse racing system that will be available in the Heroes server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E42aGK5xeIs

I'm posting this here because it's showing not only existing content the game will have for players but also is a significant use case for jewels. We've done similar cosmetic systems in the past for weapons and armor and they have proven very popular (selling for between 5-25 USD/each on average).

We already have dozens of usable mount skins and we have approximately 50 more waiting to be added over time. We'll be doing bi-weekly content releases after the launch of the new server so that the game remains fresh and enjoyable for the players and also to ensure that the jewels shop remains active and useful. Our jewels shop will allow for one click USD>Jewels purchases as well as allowing you to load in jewels from any exchange you wish. This constant demand for jewels from players will help to maintain healthy value for the currency through the exchanges directly and through re-purchasing we will need to do to restore the paypal fund.

Hopefully people here enjoy the quick overview. I'm super excited to start doing some of these horse races. They provide a nice break from the PVP action and yet are still competitive and rewarding. Because the mounts you buy with the horse racing points are temporary (expire after 7 days) it nicely encourages people to spend the money to get the permanent version Smiley

That looks so fun and the bunny your were riding is badass. You seriously have me craving some free time to start playing but life is so busy I just cant find the time right now. Hopefully this weekend i'll be able to plunker down and get some good old school gaming going on.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:21:40 PM

Interesting turn of events with the blockchain dynamics. Im sure the upcoming show will be a great one to tune in to. I also like the idea of partnering with c2 and more importantly hypercoin.
Can you tell us if this is in the works yet?

We've discussed the logistics with our team and we've reached out to KingArbin. At this point it boils down to hammering out details and making an agreement. Can't really say much past that though until everything's set in stone. We're definitely interested our only caveat is we don't want it integrated as a alternate in-game currency as it would be confusing to our players. Having the ability to deposit c2/hypercoin into your jewels wallet (automating the exchange process) is more the route we're thinking.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:54:36 PM

Interesting turn of events with the blockchain dynamics. Im sure the upcoming show will be a great one to tune in to. I also like the idea of partnering with c2 and more importantly hypercoin.
Can you tell us if this is in the works yet?

We've discussed the logistics with our team and we've reached out to KingArbin. At this point it boils down to hammering out details and making an agreement. Can't really say much past that though until everything's set in stone. We're definitely interested our only caveat is we don't want it integrated as a alternate in-game currency as it would be confusing to our players. Having the ability to deposit c2/hypercoin into your jewels wallet (automating the exchange process) is more the route we're thinking.

I wrote back Chris, also placed another offer on the table, I need a little help.

World without fiats!
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:27:16 PM

Great concept - the only thing I'm not sure is about that PayPal integration; it's a great feature, but since your coin will probably get listed on exchanges changing your fixed rate on PayPal jewels everyday or week won't appeal to much to players who won't be into speculation (eg. one day they will see they get 100 jewels for 1$ and the next week maybe only 30 jewels for $1 due to markets - that might put them off to buy anything in the future).

Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:42:40 PM

Firstly,

I would ask that the community thanks KingArbin for bringing to my attention such a great looking project.

For sure, we definitely appreciate the advertisement he's been doing. We're in talks with him right now to try to work something out that's favorable to both sides. Also welcome to the thread, if you have questions just let us know. I try to check the thread at least a few times per day.

Great concept - the only thing I'm not sure is about that PayPal integration; it's a great feature, but since your coin will probably get listed on exchanges changing your fixed rate on PayPal jewels everyday or week won't appeal to much to players who won't be into speculation (eg. one day they will see they get 100 jewels for 1$ and the next week maybe only 30 jewels for $1 due to markets - that might put them off to buy anything in the future).

Agreed. The paypal prices will be (significantly) higher than what you would pay on an exchange so that we do not need to keep adjusting the price. The vast majority of average players are not willing to go to an exchange and deal with crypto. That's what the paypal option exists for. If they are paying twice as much as they would on an exchange, that wont actually effect them and it still leaves us needing to go to an exchange to re-buy coins. Those who want to and are willing to deal with crypto are welcome to go direct to exchanges to purchase their coins and easily deposit them to their wallets. We will of course have tutorials available to players on how to do that but we strongly suspect that will mostly be people playing the jewels gambling games and not those simply buying coins to purchase in-game items.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: