Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient  (Read 136200 times)
arch365

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

@500 sat oh my good  Cool Cool Cool

500 sat Is nothing.. For coming updates

well dude i have 2 years awaiting for 2$ maybe 4$ with my bag of ELE
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 08:59:30 PM by 33Bit

What kind of news?

Withe paper, AWS amazon marketplace ?!
derzsia

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

What kind of news?

Withe paper, AWS marketplace ?!

Waiting for, hope will hapen.
33Bit

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

well dude i have 2 years awaiting for 2$ maybe 4$ with my bag of ELE

Im hold also from 2017 feb Smiley.  

2$ possible because is only 50M marketcap.

After 2 year i think 50 Mill marketcap nothing Smiley
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-market-hitting-40-trln-in-10-years-definitely-possible-says-pantera-capital-ceo

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

I found very little information about this project. And I did not understand the basic idea. Now it's impossible to surprise users with fast transactions.

d.sparrow

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

hashrate increase..almost 10ghs now with 1 rewards....perblock..luckily i did mine last time when hashrate about  800mhs...LEL....

30usd this year?people keep pumping this coin..
arch365

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:19:11 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 04:55:24 AM by arch365

hashrate increase..almost 10ghs now with 1 rewards....perblock..luckily i did mine last time when hashrate about  800mhs...LEL....

30usd this year?people keep pumping this coin..

dude save a cap of *this* if ELE goes to 30$ in hibtc i'm gonna give you a Lambo  Wink  like 10k pizza day
BitcoinJornal

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

Há actualizações ? ou só um grupo de bomba ?
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

wow so cool! so glad I invested in couple of dead coins, this is nice profit! From $1000 I just got $9700 LOL!
33Bit

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

wow so cool! so glad I invested in couple of dead coins, this is nice profit! From $1000 I just got $9700 LOL!

Nice Smiley  but ELE not dead project.  Soon list AWS amazon market place Smiley
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Cannot download the wallet from https://github.com/elementrem/mist/releases
Also, on another PC, having this wallet installed already, I cannot launch it, error "Elementrem node connection error"  Huh
Block explorer is not working either so why such a pump?
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

Nice Smiley  but ELE not dead project.  Soon list AWS amazon market place Smiley

Its not dead?! wow!!!! I buyed more now!
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Join us elementrem community as we talk elementrem, vision, roadmap, ambitions, future partnerships, focus and lots more.

https://t.me/joinchat/FzUNhxJgOZh4fJ39Cw1PaQ

everyone welcome

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
krinjah

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 02:23:18 PM by krinjah

Any working block explorer please?
And how can I restore my wallet on a new PC? I have downloaded and synced the new wallet and I have a keystore file from the old one. What should I do to see my coins back again?

Thank you in advance.
krinjah

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

Any working block explorer please?
And how can I restore my wallet on a new PC? I have downloaded and synced the new wallet and I have a keystore file from the old one. What should I do to see my coins back again?

Thank you in advance.

No sorry, only network statut. http://www.elementrem.info/   if could help!! copy/paste the wallet data in the elementrem repertorie and relaunch (sorry i'm bad in English!!!)
Je vous remercie beaucoup pour votre aide, ca a l'air de fonctionner!  Wink
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Blockchain technology and our lives are inextricably linked and those should be considered together.

You may not be able to feel the blockchain has begun to get involved in your life, but blockchain technology can compensate for the disadvantages of existing centralized systems or replace the entire system. (Moreover, even without explaining the superior capabilities of blockchain technology, the breakthrough in cost savings is coming to an irrefutable industrial revolution.) And progressive companies comprehend that considerable financial savings can be realized by employing a corporate strategy to Introduction of Blockchain technology. These things are self-evident even if I do not explain them.

You would probably want Elementrem to quickly develop into the mainstream of the Blockchain world as soon as possible. Some Blockchains and Tokens have developed into the mainstream in a short period.
Let me get something straight here.
Have you ever imagined a world where electricity is free? It looks wonderful, but as you know it is impossible. The raw materials are limited, and considerable resources such as time, labor and equipment are consumed to collect the raw materials. Even though the raw materials are unlimited, more resources are depleted for power plant construction and power transmission. Anyway, if the electricity is available free of charge, the power plant will explode with overload or be in trouble.

Here we can find some similarities with Blockchain World.
The raw materials can be compared to the computer/network, and the power plant can be compared to the blockchain system. What is the electricity usage charges? Yes, it is Cryptocurrencies. (This is a way to tell you more readily than making a proper comparison). We pursue the right balance of raw materials, power plants and electricity usage charges, but striking the right balance is super tricky.
So we have set the principle that we will only work on improving the functionality of Elementrem; the most important thing is the reliability and durability of a platform.

Numerous blockchains are broken due to unstable functionality and unreasonable radical updates. This phenomenon is no different from a power plant being shut down. We are building a power plant that is very robust and can last forever even if it is slow to make. We have been doing stable updates for a year and seven months without stopping, and our ultimate goal is to make the Elementrem Power plant eternal.

Let’s not forget the currency value of Element(ELE). This is very important concerning operating a blockchain network. This point has many discussions and issues that have considerable validity, and I agree with most of them. Anyway, in previously explanation, I compared the currency value of Blockchain to the electricity usage charges.
The blockchain, designed by Satoshi Nakamoto, can ultimately be used to centralize and process raw materials (Computer resources) that are spread over a wide area and provide a significant technology (Comparable with electric power) that can be used in the new world. The reason for this comparison with electricity is that it has an extensive range of applications to cause an industrial revolution, and it is a system that needs to be paid as much as it is used.

Some say Bitcoin is just a number and a monetary unit, but it's not at all. The bitcoin is a means of payment that can generate a "contract" on a bitcoin blockchain platform and can use data storage / complex computation/automation processes depending on its use. Besides, the non-centralized mutual verification method can remedy the shortcomings of the existing system.

There is one crucial thing that we must remember.
"If the proper usage charges is not calculated, it cannot be used."

However, the truth of the matter is that We do not think there has been an awful lot of very substantive research on this.
How should we calculate our prices electricity usage charges?
If it is too expensive, it may be more useful to use microgeneration. Conversely, if it is too cheap, what do you expect? You get what you pay for.

Most of the usage charges will be imposed by the country or organization, but is this reasonable? If we consider only a few things such as raw materials, power plant type, power transmission facility, maintenance cost and so on, we can get a more reasonable usage charges. Even if a reasonable usage charges is derived, usage charges will be further subdivided depending on the quality of electricity, voltage, supply stability, and Intended use, etc.

It is a complicated problem, but if you leave it to the principles of market economy and free competition without the intervention of a country or the organization, the usage charges will be calculated very efficiently. Compare to the blockchain ecosystem; we must assume that the electricity supply can be supplied freely and not uniformly by any organization or country.

If our team stick to these principles as much as possible, We should refrain from any action that can change the usage charges as much as possible. Our team will show you updates and strategies for Elementrem, but refrain from community involvement and pump & dump actions. Although it can boost prices as a result of promotions and diverse community activities and news and announcements, this is not good for Elementrem in the long run.
An attempt to get into the mainstream with excessive force in childhood can over-activate potential risk, increasing the risk of meltdown in adulthood. In fact, many Blockchain has collapsed or disappeared because of this. If you've been watching a lot of Blockchain and Token for a long time, you get my point.

But, That does not mean we do not do them at all. We will be active in communities, promotions, and news at the right time. Oh, and we know for sure that we need to add the market list of Elementrem. A new Market will soon be added.

As you probably know, We are a member of the hyperledger.
“We have no doubt that Hyperledger will become a necessity for enterprise blockchain,” said Isaiah Kim, Founder and CEO, Elementrem. “It is a great pleasure for us to carry out the project with this vibrant community. At Elementrem, we are well aware of how important it is to migrate existing information into blockchain in a flexible way in order for companies to be able to process their new information for evolving business needs. We will work together with Hyperledger to help companies utilize blockchain effectively as a familiar interface regardless of their type of information.”

Today, we live in an ecosystem where various blockchains co-exist. Each Blockchain has its advantages and disadvantages. Not only Bitcoin but also the frameworks of The Hyplerdger. What if you could manage and use these blockchains in unison? And the technology of Blockchain has excellent utility, but it is still not enough to replace the existing system. What if there is a way to integrate efficiently with current systems?

You can view this question as a very forward, very advanced way of thinking about the blockchain ecosystem.
We have proposed to the hyperledger how to use multiple blockchains in unison with Elementrem and existing DB systems, and The hyperledger is also very interested in this proposal. It’s not an easy job. However. We set extraordinary expectations and goals, and we believe in the joy of achieving significant results. We named this project "geniela", and details will be announced later. Due to the geniela project, the roadmap will be revised drastically. Grin

I've been following this project and expect great things ...  Cool

All the best with project "geniela"

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

Well, we just need to wait a few more months to wait for the results of this Elementrem project. Sorry, I do not see who the team who handled this big project.
krinjah

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

Well, we just need to wait a few more months to wait for the results of this Elementrem project. Sorry, I do not see who the team who handled this big project.
"Our team will show you updates and strategies for Elementrem, but refrain from community involvement and pump & dump actions."
Please do some careful reading of this http://www.elementrem.com/2018/03/advance-to-blockchain-ecosystem.html
Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

There is no hope that yobit will open the wallet
arch365

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

new post from the dev in Twitter https://twitter.com/elementrem/status/991007947776970752
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: