Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:32:21 AM

Everybody need to profit with the bitcoin yet the truth of the matter is that you can't make it simple I truly surmise that you require a great deal of fortunes. the way that there's no income sans work in this world we need to endeavor hard to profit. Here in bitcoin, you must be savvy than a diligent employee as this is the place of shrewd individuals and we are fortunate we are in the early stage to accept more open doors. Bitcoin is not all that matters and large portions of us has an obligations in this present reality so dealing with our time all over will be troublesome as of now and obviously there will be more inconveniences to come

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radamiel

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:52:08 AM

we just get rich when we utilize a major capital in it. Generally here and now benefit insightful in exchanging, we couldn't be rich. Yet, we could procure from exchanging. Yet at the same time we have more choices for utilize the bitcoin in various ways and begin to gain from it. Like venture and betting. In the event that we utilize all methods for winning from bitcoin than i might suspect it is simple for us to get rich from bitcoin.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:15:31 AM

Getting rich with bitcoin i think is not a dream. It is more plausible than every legal way i know. The chance is really very very high if you are enough smart and if you have enough patience. This crypto world can make true every dream with unbelievable profit potential.
I dream to become rich and I believe it will happen in the future, I can already tell I have made a little progress in terms
of my earnings and if this will continue it is possible to make money and I could earn more because I will utilize my money effectively.
dimatu

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:31:18 AM

Its a nice dream to get rich in bitcoin and really it just depends if the price and adoption keeps growing. Its a possibility and I think its the reason 99% of us have bought and hold bitcoins.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:39:25 AM

Its a nice dream to get rich in bitcoin and really it just depends if the price and adoption keeps growing. Its a possibility and I think its the reason 99% of us have bought and hold bitcoins.
It will not happen overnight but if you have that patience in you, keep holding and time will come you will
see the price the you hope. Keep adding and hold firm, that is the secret of getting rich.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:25:39 AM

It will not happen overnight but if you have that patience in you, keep holding and time will come you will
see the price the you hope. Keep adding and hold firm, that is the secret of getting rich.
Knowing when to buy additional bitcoins is also key to making more money. Right now while the price is still behaving up and down would be a nice time to buy because there is a a great chance that the price is going to go higher in the next few days or weeks. With more positive news and with the demand steadily growing, we can expect that the price is going to reach new highs in the coming months. And today's price would be a bargain by that time.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:47:52 AM

Knowing when to buy additional bitcoins is also key to making more money. Right now while the price is still behaving up and down would be a nice time to buy because there is a a great chance that the price is going to go higher in the next few days or weeks. With more positive news and with the demand steadily growing, we can expect that the price is going to reach new highs in the coming months. And today's price would be a bargain by that time.
That's true even the current price can be treated as an good price to buy bitcoins as in coming days we will see much higher price of bitcoins and we may never see the current price again so if you fail to buy them now then you will definitely regret in coming months when you will see price climbing up and that time would be too late to buy bitcoins.

Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:33:22 AM

That's true even the current price can be treated as an good price to buy bitcoins as in coming days we will see much higher price of bitcoins and we may never see the current price again so if you fail to buy them now then you will definitely regret in coming months when you will see price climbing up and that time would be too late to buy bitcoins.

Grab the opportunity of btc lowering in value to collect or save enough btc for it will pump again and by 1 to 2 years we will be able to be richer than we are now.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:04:42 AM

Getting rich with bitcoin i think is not a dream. It is more plausible than every legal way i know. The chance is really very very high if you are enough smart and if you have enough patience. This crypto world can make true every dream with unbelievable profit potential.
The cryptocurrency world is like a shortcut for the people who want to be rich because it is not that hard to become rich to this field because the investment for this is not only money but also patience and knowledge, if you have that then you can already congratulate yourself because you are the future millionaire. Cryptocurrency is the next big market.
For some people, just having money is enough.

Most hedge fund managers can look at consistent returns and base their investment on vague details without understanding it fully.

I'm sure they'll do more research but all most people really need to know is "in ten years, you won't regret buying it".
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

The cryptocurrency world is like a shortcut for the people who want to be rich because it is not that hard to become rich to this field because the investment for this is not only money but also patience and knowledge, if you have that then you can already congratulate yourself because you are the future millionaire. Cryptocurrency is the next big market.
For some people, just having money is enough.

Most hedge fund managers can look at consistent returns and base their investment on vague details without understanding it fully.

I'm sure they'll do more research but all most people really need to know is "in ten years, you won't regret buying it".
Yes that is truth. I think that people can become a bit richer with bitcoin, and when i say richer i mean, little by little. It all depends how much are you willing to invest and how do you trade. But i think that most of people forget that for every transaction, to earn from bitcoin one person needs time the most. Because all earning comes from price that go up and down in time. Cheesy
gracia0023

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:38:34 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 05:50:48 AM by gracia0023

I am looking forward for the continuous success of bitcoin.  It is one of my dream that someday, all the investors of bitcoin will be benefiting from their investments.  Right now, bitcoin is one of the source of income of our family. Maybe, someday, people who are using bitcoin will become rich.  This is possible if all countries accept the importance of bitcoin.  Proper way of educating people regarding the advantages of bitcoin plays an important part in achieving that. Information dissemination that will produce Open-minded persons who listen to new ideas and ready to accept changes must launch.  More people who will trust bitcoins will be the key of bitcoins to become more successful.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:48:05 AM

I am looking forward for the continuous success of bitcoin.  It is one of my dream that someday, all the investors of bitcoin will be benefiting from their investments.  Right now, bitcoin is one of the source of income of our family.

Yep, i'm sure almost everyone here on bitcointalk want getting rich with bitcoins. I'm surprised your main income is from bitcoin. My dream also can get full income and getting rich with bitcoins. But it's not easy as i expected. My dream is someday i can open a business about bitcoin in my area and getting rich with it.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:58:02 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Not totally rich, just enough to make a living. Spoiling yourself a little. Maybe that's enough while earning bitcoin.
Buy some bitcoin, save it for years and it will do a profit.  Cheesy
But before everything that happens in my life, I've study and work bitcoin for months.
There's no elavator to success, you have to take the stairs.
So just a simple tip, buy bitcoin today, hold it, have patience and every thngs follow.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:59:05 AM

This depends on the ability of one's analysis, by trading high and speculation bitcoin then we can get a lot of profit in just a matter of hours, so that we can be rich.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:33:21 PM

If whio are buying bitcoins now gonna be rich, we need to calculate the total of market cap, for example if the bitcoin dobles the price right now, the maket cap will be 10bi $ and thats very impossible ( now )
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

If whio are buying bitcoins now gonna be rich, we need to calculate the total of market cap, for example if the bitcoin dobles the price right now, the maket cap will be 10bi $ and thats very impossible ( now )
Market cap does not always equate to people being rich with Bitcoin, it simply just mean that the price and volume increase. Even if the market cap increased but the supply (volume) of Bitcoin is evenly owned by many people then no one will be rich in that scenario. Nevertheless an increase in market cap will mean an increase in the participation of the market, what I mean about that is the one with the largest market cap is always the one who has many users who buy and sell for profit.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Thanks to the btc. Because of the btc I can now buy things that I want. Bitcoin is really helpful like people like me. Bitcoin gives me a great opportunity to earn a lot of profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:09:18 PM

Thanks to the btc. Because of the btc I can now buy things that I want. Bitcoin is really helpful like people like me. Bitcoin gives me a great opportunity to earn a lot of profit.
yeah Bitcoin user very thankful to Bitcoin because Bitcoin change their life people are earning a good income and getting a big money from Bitcoin bitcoin give us a great opportunity to earn money at home and Bitcoin make our life too much easy to earn money in huge amount and you are right we can buy anything at home through Bitcoin from online shopping centre .
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

I am looking forward for the continuous success of bitcoin.  It is one of my dream that someday, all the investors of bitcoin will be benefiting from their investments.  Right now, bitcoin is one of the source of income of our family.

Yep, i'm sure almost everyone here on bitcointalk want getting rich with bitcoins. I'm surprised your main income is from bitcoin. My dream also can get full income and getting rich with bitcoins. But it's not easy as i expected. My dream is someday i can open a business about bitcoin in my area and getting rich with it.
You will need a lot of effort to make the dream of becoming rich with bitcoin come true. Sure people here have the same dream with you, they are trying every hour, every day to earn more bitcoin, you should also try and focus more on bitcoin if you want to become rich with it. Bitcoin is giving people the opportunity to get rich and it is also improving the lives of many, it is also helping me solve financial problems. Hopefully in the future we will be rich people with bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:00:09 PM

Nowadays Bitcoin is providing different types of opportunities to earn money within a short time, many people are going to be involved in this platform for making wealth by investment.it is high time to earn money by working with Bitcoin. So you can dream to be affluent by Bitcoin...
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: