Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:51:30 PM

Majority of the users here believe that they will be rich someday just because of bitcoin. Same is the expectation or the hope that I have and specifically at the beginning days users expect price to profit them in a very short time period and this causes them to focus on the double and triple schemes and gets cheated.
people are hoping to become rich wiht bitcoin, because they know that bitcoin has the potential to make them rich, bitcoin is in fact providing opportunities to the people to become rich, for exmaple if a person have a limited amount of money still he has the opporutnity to invest the small amount in altcin sectin and make money from there. because there are so many cheep altcoins who have good potential to increase and give your a good profit every after investing a small amount of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Dreaming to become rich with bitcoin is not bad, it is also good that you have a dream and goal. But make sure you also have a determination to do it. I earn bitcoin per week less than .02 btc. And it is quite good for me. I'll save some of it. 😁
I am dreaming to become rich using bitcoin because earning money is good for us, Dreaming to become rich? why not is a goal to earn 10-100 BTc is not quite to think that lot of money but is your duty to dream of that. I will do to earn bitcoin to improve that i am a bitcoiner someday.   

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
mando kandpal

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

yess i want to become rich from bitcoin and i want to earn a lot of money from it n keep on earning money from bitcoin.every user thinks about this that they will earn a lot of money from bitcoin and so do i.
swissmate

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Dreaming to become rich with bitcoin is not bad, it is also good that you have a dream and goal. But make sure you also have a determination to do it. I earn bitcoin per week less than .02 btc. And it is quite good for me. I'll save some of it. 😁
I am dreaming to become rich using bitcoin because earning money is good for us, Dreaming to become rich? why not is a goal to earn 10-100 BTc is not quite to think that lot of money but is your duty to dream of that. I will do to earn bitcoin to improve that i am a bitcoiner someday.   

If you manage to get good amount of bitcoins then you can surely become rich in future with it as the future of bitcoins seems to be bright and promising and it will achieve higher price in future so if you have good amount of bitcoins then one day it can make you rich for sure.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:15:47 PM

Majority of the users here believe that they will be rich someday just because of bitcoin. Same is the expectation or the hope that I have and specifically at the beginning days users expect price to profit them in a very short time period and this causes them to focus on the double and triple schemes and gets cheated.
people are hoping to become rich wiht bitcoin, because they know that bitcoin has the potential to make them rich, bitcoin is in fact providing opportunities to the people to become rich, for exmaple if a person have a limited amount of money still he has the opporutnity to invest the small amount in altcin sectin and make money from there. because there are so many cheep altcoins who have good potential to increase and give your a good profit every after investing a small amount of money.
I have probably been hearing a lot about bitcoins, with bitcoins it's possible to get good profit as it's huge potential. Basically, we have all been involved in a dream of getting rich with bitcoins, as we believe it's possible cause history something say that.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

yess i want to become rich from bitcoin and i want to earn a lot of money from it n keep on earning money from bitcoin.every user thinks about this that they will earn a lot of money from bitcoin and so do i.
All people who uses bitcoin want that dream too but don't let dream because just dream make something that make your dream come true work hard for it and every thing will be great in the future don't spend too much bitcoin and earn and save it not because its your dream but because its for your future purposes.

Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:10:29 PM

All people who uses bitcoin want that dream too but don't let dream because just dream make something that make your dream come true work hard for it and every thing will be great in the future don't spend too much bitcoin and earn and save it not because its your dream but because its for your future purposes.

Yes the only way to get rich with bitcoins is by saving them for future and not spending them at a moment so without dreaming too big try to collect as many coins as possible and let see what happens in future as if you have saved good amount of bitcoins and if price goes higher then no one can stop you in becoming rich.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:46:36 PM

I dream of having lots of bitcoin in my wallet. And use it for various investment purposes. On the other hand I use bitcoin to share with those in need, to the victims of natural disasters. The poor. And I bought some houses for shelter in different areas. As well as 1 nice car. Every month my recreation abroad with family. That's a dream if I have a lot of bitcoin. Hopefully it can happen. From where i get the bitcoin ?? Probably partly in this forum and part of the investment return.
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:44:11 AM

I don't have any dream of getting rich with bitcoins as I have very few bitcoins in my wallet which is less then 1 btc and if I want to become rich with it then I should have huge volume of bitcoins in my wallet which seems to be impossible at a moment but in future may be I will try to get more bitcoins.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:35:16 AM

0.02/week is pretty good! If you save that for some time, it will become worth A LOT of money. Imagine when Bitcoin becomes worth $100,000. Your 0.02 BTC will then be worth $2,000. If you make this every week then you will make $104,000 per year. Just make sure you save it and do not sell or you will be kicking yourself down the road.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:12:10 AM

I think I am a little too late at the age of sixty to become wealthy with Bitcoin but if I can help contribute some extra income to the Family and a small pension plan. I think only if I manage to invest a decent amount in an altcoin project and that grows big, maybe I can make a good lump sum, but at present I do not have any particularly large holdings.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:42:27 AM

I think I am a little too late at the age of sixty to become wealthy with Bitcoin but if I can help contribute some extra income to the Family and a small pension plan. I think only if I manage to invest a decent amount in an altcoin project and that grows big, maybe I can make a good lump sum, but at present I do not have any particularly large holdings.

No mate, it is still not that late to become rich in bitcoin. As long you are living in this world opportunities are just around you. Keep on dreaming there will always be the right time for people that is dreaming to become rich. And probably this is your time though it came for a long time but it never gets late.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:57:58 AM

No mate, it is still not that late to become rich in bitcoin. As long you are living in this world opportunities are just around you. Keep on dreaming there will always be the right time for people that is dreaming to become rich. And probably this is your time though it came for a long time but it never gets late.
You are right, we will be reach if we have that in mind, we will work hard and be smart all the time to get all the opportunities we will find here in the world of crypto. Some early adopters are already rich now but the world of crypto is still young, meaning we still have more room for progress to witness, just believe and risk by investing as that is the best to get there.

nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:01:09 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 07:16:33 AM by nagobinga

I hope someday I can become rich with bitcoin and I will open a business with that money
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:24:54 AM

Who didn't dream of getting rich? All of us do. But being realistic I did not dream of getting rich with bitcoins. Just a good profit that could help me with my other finances and future investment. I've lost some of my bitcoin but not that much. Although I earned my bitcoins through signature campaigns and not from my hard earned money. But still, I've invested my resources such as electricity and internet connection and most of all my time and effort. So, to lose some of it due to current issues that is happening to bitcoin, it's still a bad news for me. But I am confident that in time I can gain my loses and profit more than what I have lost.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
rido

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:10:03 AM

The dream of getting rich with bitcoin is what everybody wants and maybe all bitcoin players desperately want it.
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:27:26 AM

It's possible to get rich with bitcoin especially when the exchange is higher than the previous exchange.
Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

It's possible to get rich with bitcoin especially when the exchange is higher than the previous exchange.

Did you notice the price has dropped over 20% in the last 30 days?
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

0.02/week is pretty good! If you save that for some time, it will become worth A LOT of money. Imagine when Bitcoin becomes worth $100,000. Your 0.02 BTC will then be worth $2,000. If you make this every week then you will make $104,000 per year. Just make sure you save it and do not sell or you will be kicking yourself down the road.

That seems like pure wishful thinking to me. "I'm saving 0.02BTC, therefore I'm saving $2000." You don't live in the future. Earning 0.02BTC right now would just be 400$. You can't argue with exchanges and sell your 0.02BTC for $2,000 because you strongly believe that the price of bitcoin will be $100,000 in the future. It's a long long way before we can ever reach 100,000$ per coin. We have to 50x from the current price. I think with the 100,000$ price, mass adoption has already happened and merchants are already accepting bitcoins. We are sooooo far from that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BlokF4No27

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

I think this is not a difficult dream, it all depends on us, serious about getting rich because bitcoin or just keep dreaming, simple step is soon bitcoin investment and do not panic when the price goes down.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: