Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:58:43 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I've win some from gambling, I've lose some from gambling.
I have now zero bitcoins, my maximum amount collected from bitcoin is >0.001 btc as far as i remember
It's also my dream to keep bitcoin now to wait for it's maximum value before converting it to fiat money.

Mate its a very small amount to have and with that amount you cannot make huge money so if you want to make huge money then try to collect as many bitcoins as possible either by earning it or by buying it as more bitcoins will give you higher profits in future and can make you rich for sure.
yes that is right  that 0.001 BTC is really a very small amount to become rich with. although you have chances to invest even such a small amount in trading a cheep altcoin but still it is really difficult to get a good profit by investing such a small amount of bitcoin.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:15:40 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I am earning around 0.10 btc every month by trading in altcoins.I also participate in signature campaigns.My aim is to join the 21 BTC club so that i could enjoy a retired happy life in the future.But its still hard for me to achieve that since i have o meet my family expenses with my bitcoin earnings.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:23:26 AM

Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
The best way to dream to rich is to dream successful was is to bitcoin. Because people nowadays became popular on internet. It doesn't seem to different on other ways to have money but bitcoin was the easy way
That's the risk that there is in the bitcoin world, sometimes luck and profit is not on your side. It takes patience, skill, more knowledge about bitcoin to be able to get wealth in bitcoin. You can not just depend on luck and great capital to get rich
Actually there is no risk. If you have just to know how to investment in bitcoin because if you invest in bitcoin you should have a knowledge that how can you get profit from bitcoin and how can you invest in bitcoin. As you talked about knowledge to earn extra profit so I will tell you one thing this is just to go in a deep and earn in millions.
I agree you about If you have a knowledge to a particular coin there is no risk.
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:13:05 AM

I don't have a lot of Bitcoin but I have a decent amount.
Never bought any but mined shitcoins in 2013 and 2014 to convert to BTC and traded my way up to what I have now.
I never really thought it would come to much, especially during the last bear market but I just wanted to have some so I wouldn't have to kick myself forever for ignoring them in 2011/2012.

Am now starting to think there is a very good chance that:

* The highest FIAT price for BTC will not be in my lifetime or in my 5 years old sons lifetime.
* If I wanted to, I could sell a chunk of my BTC in the next few years and retire early.
* I will probably never need to sell any for FIAT and will likely just use them as they were intended at astronomical conversion rates.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:15:13 AM

We could easily put up in our minds that earning bitcoins are very popular. It is now the internet money. They do as usual that they could trade bitcoins on a high amout of money.

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:35:26 AM

I have now zero bitcoins, my maximum amount collected from bitcoin is >0.001 btc as far as i remember
It's also my dream to keep bitcoin now to wait for it's maximum value before converting it to fiat money.

Mate its a very small amount to have and with that amount you cannot make huge money so if you want to make huge money then try to collect as many bitcoins as possible either by earning it or by buying it as more bitcoins will give you higher profits in future and can make you rich for sure.
It's on the past mate, where the bitcoin is almost half of the price of bitcoin now.
I've learnt my lesson, and it's to collect more bitcoins before converting it to fiat money.
That's true that the bitcoin I've collected is so small but compare to the effort that i put on in order to earn that is really big, but just like
what i've said, i have learnt my lesson.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 04:17:26 AM

I am earning around 0.10 btc every month by trading in altcoins.I also participate in signature campaigns.My aim is to join the 21 BTC club so that i could enjoy a retired happy life in the future.But its still hard for me to achieve that since i have o meet my family expenses with my bitcoin earnings.

as long as you don't stop what you believe and still doing what you do, i am sure, in future you can reach what you want. we can do whatever we want and no matter how hard the way, don't forget we have a strong mind to reach our dream. there are no word to surrender if we are in bitcoin world and only our dream that will make us to be stronger than before.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:15:46 AM

It is not bad for us to dream about getting rich, just also make way to make it happen, make a plan or goal so you can possibly get rich with bitcoin in a future.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

It is not bad for us to dream about getting rich, just also make way to make it happen, make a plan or goal so you can possibly get rich with bitcoin in a future.
i think everyone in this world want to become rich with bitcoin and specially those people who have good knowledge about bitcoin they really want and hope to become rich from bitcoin and i think bitcoin already have make people rich and still giving opportunities to people to become rich with bitcoin.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:25:32 AM

For some people, bitcoin is a good way to make money, and me too, not too hard to make a profit from it, however, you can also lose a lot of money. Bitcoin is like a double-edged sword, it's only for the wise.

Getting rich with bitcoin is possible and lots of people got rich with bitcoin. This is true. But from now on, it's not that easy to get rich by having bitcoins because it's really expensive itself.

Yeah and to get rich with it you need to have huge amount of bitcoins in your wallet which is not possible now as price is very high now so cannot afford to invest higher capital in it and its also not easy to earn bitcoins as it requires great efforts and hard work even to earn a small amount of bitcoins.
I think nothing is more difficult if you want to try to get rich? Bitcoin prices will indeed be higher and more expensive. You should have a capital back up so do not buy bitcoin at a more expensive price and I think the more expensive price will certainly make you rich if you also invest in bitcoin?
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:34:59 AM

i think everyone in this world want to become rich with bitcoin and specially those people who have good knowledge about bitcoin they really want and hope to become rich from bitcoin and i think bitcoin already have make people rich and still giving opportunities to people to become rich with bitcoin.

Everyone wants to be rich, that is a given but having the way of making it happen is the question.

Not all of the people in these world are earning bitcoin even didn't know bitcoin. So you can't just say that everyone wants to be rich with bitcoin. For me, bitcoin is just an opportunity or an extra income tasks for some people who are unemployed, they can use it to help themselves in some of their financial problems and some of their emergencies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:38:53 AM

For some people, bitcoin is a good way to make money, and me too, not too hard to make a profit from it, however, you can also lose a lot of money. Bitcoin is like a double-edged sword, it's only for the wise.

Getting rich with bitcoin is possible and lots of people got rich with bitcoin. This is true. But from now on, it's not that easy to get rich by having bitcoins because it's really expensive itself.

Yeah and to get rich with it you need to have huge amount of bitcoins in your wallet which is not possible now as price is very high now so cannot afford to invest higher capital in it and its also not easy to earn bitcoins as it requires great efforts and hard work even to earn a small amount of bitcoins.
I think nothing is more difficult if you want to try to get rich? Bitcoin prices will indeed be higher and more expensive. You should have a capital back up so do not buy bitcoin at a more expensive price and I think the more expensive price will certainly make you rich if you also invest in bitcoin?

There is no such thing as difficult if you are trying and applying your skills,  the word difficult is just made by people who find one activity not in their skill and stopped trying because they can't do it.
Becoming rich is a dream most of us wants to acquire, but the truth is, it is easy to acquire, what you just need is skill, knowledge, hardwork and patience.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:40:05 AM

It may be small amount for you but for some it's going to be a sufficient amount. Especially for those people that are living in third world country. But I won't suggest you people to depend on gambling because it's one of the ways that can pull back your funds. You may not know that it can be a threat to your life for making you bankrupt.
Exactly, I'm living in the third world country that even 1 cent is important to keep in my pocket because i'm living in a poor country, gambling is really one way to double your money, but it's not good to put all of your money there and just take the risk, i should have planned at the first place to earn what i wanted, but because i took the risk and didn't realize that i've won enough, i've lost it all.

That's really true, gambling is not a good way to double your money, I have learnt my lesson and from now on i will work hard and do my best to put a lot and effective efforts to earn bitcoin and not to waste it on gambling but rather save it until bitcoin price value have risen on it's maximum state or on my preferred value before converting it to fiat money.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:25:42 AM

Every penny/cents is valuable without it you cant form an amount Smiley

you go Trading, you need to know that it is risky, you invest more the you have a highr risk, but good thing if given the luck and knowledge on how your coin work high investment can make you with a high profit,
I am new here but I relate it on my stock market Smiley
I did loose some but I did Gain some Smiley
just be patience, cypto currency are getting stronger, and if that happen we can live the life we want Smiley getting rich man Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:12:48 AM

We could easily put up in our minds that earning bitcoins are very popular. It is now the internet money. They do as usual that they could trade bitcoins on a high amout of money.
I think most bitcoin users gain profit instead of losses, because getting a profit from investing or working bitcoin can be spelled out quite easily right?  but to get rich from bitcoin is not easy you know, You need a lot of things to get rich from bitcoin
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:11:21 AM

I think most bitcoin users gain profit instead of losses, because getting a profit from investing or working bitcoin can be spelled out quite easily right?  but to get rich from bitcoin is not easy you know, You need a lot of things to get rich from bitcoin

Yeah, because if you invest you will have to make sure you will gain profit, since the market now is profitable so it could give
us a good chance of becoming rich if we also put a good amount for the future. I have read a lot of success stories where some has
become rich because of bitcoin so I will have to view that as my inspiration.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:33:52 AM

Yes and I think gambling will just make you poor if you don't have skills or luck in this. So when you feel you lose some learn to quit the game. Instead of gambling try to trade or invest your coins, in this you can multiply what you have, it's not easy money but for sure you'll profit more and save more coins as possible. In this way maybe you can't be rich but at least you have a decent life.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
OlegGichan_05

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:21:47 AM

Yes and I think gambling will just make you poor if you don't have skills or luck in this. So when you feel you lose some learn to quit the game. Instead of gambling try to trade or invest your coins, in this you can multiply what you have, it's not easy money but for sure you'll profit more and save more coins as possible. In this way maybe you can't be rich but at least you have a decent life.

Agree about investing. But luck is so tricky, do not rely solerly on it. And I think the same thing with cryptocurrency speculation.
There're ton's of interesting projects out there (and on this forum as well). Why not try investing in them some money you won't fear to lose?
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

Becoming rich isn't bad, in fact that it is everyone is dreaming of. The bad thing is when you became rich and you got it from illegal things or you got it into something that it shouldn't belong to you. It's one of my goal to become rich in bitcoin and I know that one day it will happen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GG_monster

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

It's good to get rich with bitcoins if you keep them for several years, and you can only earn good money in order not to deny yourself much. In any case, this is a very good opportunity.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: