Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:12:21 PM

I have spent some time on it and, as everybody here, want to get rich as soon as possible! But it requires hardworking! I want to dedicate time and efforts, so I will succeed!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:05:56 PM

For me nothing is impossible in this world as long as we are willing to try and be sure of what we have done. But all will be nonsense if we just stand idly by and do nothing. Because in fact to be a millionaire we need hard work. Do not ever be afraid of the failure that will happen because without a failure we will never know what is called a failure. Keep dreaming until the dream becomes real

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:13:45 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
For bitcoin, I think it will not be a dream, bitcoin is now developing very strongly, if you invest in it then in the future we will become rich thanks to bitcoin. It is no longer a dream that it depends on your investment.
Russelmain

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:28:34 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

For bitcoin, I think it will not be a dream, bitcoin is now developing very strongly, if you invest in it then in the future we will become rich thanks to bitcoin. It is no longer a dream that it depends on your investment.
I would like to know who And how much is sure of what will happen to the price of Bitcoin in the future. What forecasts can be correct? 10,000 or 20,000 dollars. Once I read the forecast for Bitcoin that its price could reach $ 100,000. Of course under such conditions, the rich can become very quickly.
cipherer

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

I have not yet become very rich with Bitcoin, but I have not lost money either. For me this is still an additional income, but a few years after the price increases, I am sure that I will be able to get rich.

It,s important to owe some BTC, in addition to other assets, otherwise you can miss the boat.
minhquang3869

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

I think it's not just a dream, if you try, have the will, invest in bitcoin, you will soon become rich, believe me, I saw a friend of mine This and I will try to be successful.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:53:09 AM

I think it's not just a dream, if you try, have the will, invest in bitcoin, you will soon become rich, believe me, I saw a friend of mine This and I will try to be successful.

I believe it is possible. Well first we have to believe in it and though that may nit come true for all of us, there will be some who will be rich with btc, and as you've said a good number of people already did. Btc offers a lot of promise when it comes to earning money and though it may not be in millions enough to consider ourselves rich, we can still earn a good amount out of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:24:45 AM

When I first enter bitcoin all I want is earn enough money just to satisfy my daily needs and all I wants in life. But I have read some news about bitcoiner that became rich and some of them are not only rich but they are now millionaires. So I start dreaming of becoming rich someday through bitcoin with all the hard work and time that I will spent on bitcoin. Dreaming is not bad and I am hoping that someday my dream turns into reality.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ragmer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:00:41 PM

I have earned totally around 2000$ with Bitcoin, it's not a big amount of money but it's still a good profit for me, I can do many things with that money. lol
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:10:42 PM

Im able to get an income all months due to signature campaign as well some altcoin trading, but at this stage i dont dream with becoming rich with bitcoin because it would need to grow to a level i dont now if it can really reach,  im betting at altcoins wich are allowing to grow my bitcoin.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:19:01 PM

You must take a step just to make move ti earn more btc.
If you have btc invest your 0.01 and try to gamble too your 0.001 if you are a beginner. You must take courage for you to grow and increase your btc. Yes, we are going to become rich if we know enough what we do with our money.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

Dreaming to become rich with bitcoin is not bad, it is also good that you have a dream and goal. But make sure you also have a determination to do it. I earn bitcoin per week less than .02 btc. And it is quite good for me. I'll save some of it. 😁
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

You must take a step just to make move ti earn more btc.
If you have btc invest your 0.01 and try to gamble too your 0.001 if you are a beginner. You must take courage for you to grow and increase your btc. Yes, we are going to become rich if we know enough what we do with our money.
the simple point is that you cant become rich with btc unless you invest a good mount of bitcoin.dont think with investing .01 or .1 or even 1 btc you can become rich.you have two choice first is that you invest a large of amount of money in bitcoin then invest in some projects which give good return or second choice is that you have good experience in trading then you can multiply btc but it will take good amount of patience and time.
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

Dreaming to become rich with bitcoin is not bad, it is also good that you have a dream and goal. But make sure you also have a determination to do it. I earn bitcoin per week less than .02 btc. And it is quite good for me. I'll save some of it. 😁
that is a good amount of money and keep working, bro. I believe that you will even earn a great amount of money in the future if you are a hard-work person and know how to learn more and more things in the crypto world

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:37:21 PM

Hope is still open, not too late to buy bitcoin, the main key is the ever-increasing user even many companies that transact with bitcoin. Japan and South Korea have legalized bitcoin so the price will continue to rise and of course we can be rich in the future.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:39:58 PM

To try to get rich with bitcoin one need to have them first. If you can earn or can invest in bitcoin, I would definitely do it, because the value will still grow up, i believe. Let's just wait and watch the bitcoin volatility and hope it never bursts 
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:07:13 PM

Getting rich with Bitcoin is no longer a dream but it has become a reality for me. Initially I invested heavily in Bitcoin and almost lost money and was cheated. Then I went to sign autograph campaigns and that was my right choice, gradually I was financially self-confident, and after each campaign I sometimes made a few hundred dollars. That is my dream number, I hope in the future can earn more Bitcoin
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

At that rate, it will take more than a year for you to earn BTC1.00. A better option would be to convert some of your fiat or other assets to Bitcoin now, when the prices are low. You will not regret your decision, if BTC rises to five-figure prices in the future.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:39:51 PM

Majority of the users here believe that they will be rich someday just because of bitcoin. Same is the expectation or the hope that I have and specifically at the beginning days users expect price to profit them in a very short time period and this causes them to focus on the double and triple schemes and gets cheated.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:04:05 PM

Investing in BItcoin has two sides. You will get high profits or you will lose everything. I also lost a lot of money from Bitcoin, so I learned a lot of lessons. Now, I have run out of trust in Bitcoin, I just joined the signature campaign and profit. Not much, but it is the effort and time I spend on it
You don't need to blame bitcoin if you lose a lot of money with bitcoin because it is not all about bitcoin because it is about on the things that you do. If you don't know about something then do not invest into it. Bitcoin is a very volatile investment and you should know the advantages and disadvantages of it. Your profits are always depending on you so you don't need to blame bitcoin because it is all your fault.
I have to disagree with you on the side of Investing Bitcoin will make you lose everything. In fact in any kind of investment you have the power of lessening the risk of your investment. How? By buying it at a lower price you are actually reducing the chance of participating its next volatility by buying it at a cheaper price you are actually maximizing your capital in terms of its potential returns.
Investment in bitcoins is the one of the fastest ways to become richer. If a person has some capital he can invest, he can easily purchase a few bitcoins and wait it out for the price to get high and sell it in the future earning a considerable profit in the future.
Apart from investment, trade is also a viable option. There are many sites which also bet using bitcoin as payment. If right decisions are taken at the right time, one could become considerably rich while sitting at home.
Exactly! That’s what the bitcoins are all about. Investing capital in bitcoins has the potential to make you richer by just sitting home, taking wise decisions at right time. Though trading involves little risk; but bitcoin trading is not gambling where you going to lose all your investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: