Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:28:41 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 04:41:26 PM by BitcoinPC

Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
The best way to dream to rich is to dream successful was is to bitcoin. Because people nowadays became popular on internet. It doesn't seem to different on other ways to have money but bitcoin was the easy way
Becoming rich is not easy, and in some other jobs out there is no 100% chance of becoming rich. You said "bitcoin was the easy way" YES, we can be rich in bitcoin but it is not "easy". We need to invest a lot of time and effort doing bitcoin. We need to spend atleast a year or maybe years to earn big. When I enter bitcoin I realizes how much time I need to have my first earn. Becoming rich by means of bitcoin is still my dream.

Bitcoin is more getting interesting day by day the reason is it is in favorite of people, I agree it will take some time but in the act of return i assure you will get reward so keep watching and investing now a days, i losing some of my profit, but i know this loss is not for long and i will get back my profit
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

People who dream to get rich instantly not realize that if it were so easy then all the world would be rich. Bitcoin will not help you become rich. It can give you perspective, over time, to have enough money to meet their minimum needs. To earn have your own hands.
I agree with you, bitcoins is not fast way to be rich people, but with bitcoins and another digital coins there are chance to getting active income from trading, mining and another ways related with bitcoins, if we can get constant income from bitcoins the dream of getting rich with bitcoins will come true, although it will needs long time.
indeed it wasn't a good way , i mean bitcoin actually should be considered as a payment processor also a digital currency , only few people who really understand what actually the function of bitcoin . investment and to become rich through gambling are an additional value.

we won't see frequently like a skyrocketing price from zero to thousands , it is happened once in a century.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:07:33 PM

Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
The best way to dream to rich is to dream successful was is to bitcoin. Because people nowadays became popular on internet. It doesn't seem to different on other ways to have money but bitcoin was the easy way
Becoming rich is not easy, and in some other jobs out there is no 100% chance of becoming rich. You said "bitcoin was the easy way" YES, we can be rich in bitcoin but it is not "easy". We need to invest a lot of time and effort doing bitcoin. We need to spend atleast a year or maybe years to earn big. When I enter bitcoin I realizes how much time I need to have my first earn. Becoming rich by means of bitcoin is still my dream.
there are so many reason which effect for becoming rich, first your luck if you are lucky then you do not need for anything else. secondly you investment, if you have good investment then you have more opportunities to become rich and thirdly your experience and your skill. if you have good experience in your relevant filed then your chances of making money is more, in fact then you know the right time to invest or to take any other right decision.
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:16:41 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

you must have the courage to invest with bitcoin. if you do not dare then you will never get bitcoin. I recommend not only save on the bitcoin wallet, because it requires a longer period of time. use bitcoin you have to get more bitcoin.
I agree, because bitcoin is useless unless you took it seriously, you can gain much money through hard and effort, patience as well, because bitcoin is not posting cheap clicks and cash out money. Botcoin can provide you money, but if youre too one day billionaire it will be a trash every single money you earn, it depends on the beholder.

IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

I think well get rich these days with bitcoin first of all you must be lucky and invest few project also. and its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:43:49 PM

Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.
In fact, many people want to become rich. However, some people are unlucky to become rich. In addition to that, I think it’s possible to get rich by using bitcoin and as of now many people use the bitcoin and they gain a lot of income. If you have a lot of bitcoin now I think you could be a millionaire or billionaire in the future. Lastly, using bitcoin is one of the key to become rich.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:03:44 PM

Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.
In fact, many people want to become rich. However, some people are unlucky to become rich. In addition to that, I think it’s possible to get rich by using bitcoin and as of now many people use the bitcoin and they gain a lot of income. If you have a lot of bitcoin now I think you could be a millionaire or billionaire in the future. Lastly, using bitcoin is one of the key to become rich.
Being far sighted is an important skill a person should while venturing money in a long time investment. The people who had invested 8 years ago in bitcoin for a few dollars are millionaires now keeping in view the value of a single bitcoin. Therefore investing in bitcoin is always a safe option. It is guaranteed to make your future. So, keep invest with any fear. Bitcoin is a right place. And bright future for for upcoming life. So Invest and get a lot of happiness in near future.
Heacygg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:37:00 PM

I haven't gotten none yet Sad But I want to get enough for a piece and quiet living, without getting very rich

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

Being far sighted is an important skill a person should while venturing money in a long time investment. The people who had invested 8 years ago in bitcoin for a few dollars are millionaires now keeping in view the value of a single bitcoin. Therefore investing in bitcoin is always a safe option. It is guaranteed to make your future. So, keep invest with any fear. Bitcoin is a right place. And bright future for for upcoming life. So Invest and get a lot of happiness in near future.

This is basically what you have said:
"Bitcoin is a good investment in the past, therefore, it's a good investment."

Along with long term thinking, we should also learn how to diversify and how to get out of the market once things are going bad. Maybe it's not yet the time for bitcoin but sooner or later, bitcoin will go down. It might be in the far future but the fall of something is inevitable. Something better will always come along the way. We might not be able to imagine it by now, maybe because we still don't have the technology for it, but it will surely happen.

Learn how to get out of an investment that's starting to go bad and diversify so you have a plan B. For example, you can be doing bitcoins today but you can start diversifying your money by investing on a business in real life. It's really hard to find out which businesses are profitable so you have to start talking to people that knows these things. You can't just go straight to the owner of a store/business and ask them straight ahead how much they are making. You have to do research without them knowing that there's a potential competition coming up.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

Most of the time this would really be good habit for people specially on investment but this wont work anytime because there are instances that we would mess up. We cant be sure on whats ahead and this is actually the hardest part on knowing which project do have potential and for those who believe on bitcoin on the earliest days without any doubts then they do deserve it.

naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

For some people, bitcoin is a good way to make money, and me too, not too hard to make a profit from it, however, you can also lose a lot of money. Bitcoin is like a double-edged sword, it's only for the wise.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:56:00 PM

For some people, bitcoin is a good way to make money, and me too, not too hard to make a profit from it, however, you can also lose a lot of money. Bitcoin is like a double-edged sword, it's only for the wise.

If you have good knowledge of bitcoins and market then you will be making good money out of it but if you invest your money blindly without doing any research then you are likely to make huge loss in it and if you invest smartly then bitcoin can surely make you rich in future.
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:58:55 PM

Getting rich with bitcoin is possible and lots of people got rich with bitcoin. This is true. But from now on, it's not that easy to get rich by having bitcoins because it's really expensive itself.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:13:30 AM

Getting rich with bitcoin is possible and lots of people got rich with bitcoin. This is true. But from now on, it's not that easy to get rich by having bitcoins because it's really expensive itself.

Yeah and to get rich with it you need to have huge amount of bitcoins in your wallet which is not possible now as price is very high now so cannot afford to invest higher capital in it and its also not easy to earn bitcoins as it requires great efforts and hard work even to earn a small amount of bitcoins.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:39:17 AM

Yeah and to get rich with it you need to have huge amount of bitcoins in your wallet which is not possible now as price is very high now so cannot afford to invest higher capital in it and its also not easy to earn bitcoins as it requires great efforts and hard work even to earn a small amount of bitcoins.
Actually the higher the bitcoin price of course it will benefit you more. Because you can sell bitcoin at a more expensive price
So try to get as much bitcoin as possible. There are many methods of getting bitcoins for free or using capital
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:54:39 AM

Actually the higher the bitcoin price of course it will benefit you more. Because you can sell bitcoin at a more expensive price
So try to get as much bitcoin as possible. There are many methods of getting bitcoins for free or using capital

There are many ways to earn bitcoins but the fact is people are not having enough time to spend online on daily basis as most of the users will be earning bitcoins in their part time and their full time job would eat away all their time so it becomes more difficult to earn more amount of bitcoins in limited time.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:47:18 AM

I've win some from gambling, I've lose some from gambling.
I have now zero bitcoins, my maximum amount collected from bitcoin is >0.001 btc as far as i remember
It's also my dream to keep bitcoin now to wait for it's maximum value before converting it to fiat money.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:54:01 AM

I have now zero bitcoins, my maximum amount collected from bitcoin is >0.001 btc as far as i remember
It's also my dream to keep bitcoin now to wait for it's maximum value before converting it to fiat money.

Mate its a very small amount to have and with that amount you cannot make huge money so if you want to make huge money then try to collect as many bitcoins as possible either by earning it or by buying it as more bitcoins will give you higher profits in future and can make you rich for sure.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:57:54 PM

Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
That's the risk that there is in the bitcoin world, sometimes luck and profit is not on your side. It takes patience, skill, more knowledge about bitcoin to be able to get wealth in bitcoin. You can not just depend on luck and great capital to get rich
Actually there is no risk. If you have just to know how to investment in bitcoin because if you invest in bitcoin you should have a knowledge that how can you get profit from bitcoin and how can you invest in bitcoin. As you talked about knowledge to earn extra profit so I will tell you one thing this is just to go in a deep and earn in millions.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:12:23 PM

Mate its a very small amount to have and with that amount you cannot make huge money so if you want to make huge money then try to collect as many bitcoins as possible either by earning it or by buying it as more bitcoins will give you higher profits in future and can make you rich for sure.

It may be small amount for you but for some it's going to be a sufficient amount. Especially for those people that are living in third world country. But I won't suggest you people to depend on gambling because it's one of the ways that can pull back your funds. You may not know that it can be a threat to your life for making you bankrupt.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: