Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

I don't have any dream of getting rich with bitcoins as my income from bitcoin is really low and I even don't have enough time to spend online but one thing I always make sure that whatever I earn from bitcoins I save them for future without spending anything.
Lol I think you're a desperate person, all bitcoin users are experiencing the same thing with you. But many of them continue to strive to fix their work to earn a greater income. And it works

it does. of course you start with an aim or a target and becoming rich isn't a bad one. then you have to ready a plan on how to do it. for me the key is in trading and in making some wise investments. i'm not expecting it to be easy and for me to achieve in a short time but that's a good start and i'll just see where i'll go from there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:12:31 AM

I don't have any dream of getting rich with bitcoins as my income from bitcoin is really low and I even don't have enough time to spend online but one thing I always make sure that whatever I earn from bitcoins I save them for future without spending anything.
Lol I think you're a desperate person, all bitcoin users are experiencing the same thing with you. But many of them continue to strive to fix their work to earn a greater income. And it works

Whatever income you are getting in the form of bitcoin might seem low right now, but if you have the patience to just hold and save it for at least two years, chances are you would have made some profits already. If we are to base from the past 12 months performance, even a year of storing bitcoin in your wallet would already have given you good returns, something that only a few other investments can deliver.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:18:32 AM

Somehow at last you too is saving the small earnings without spending on any other requirements, which shows that you too have the dream of being rich through bitcoin. Every user of bitcoin has got the same intention of being rich, but some act wisely and make the best  with investment, others just try to earn through the investment free earning possibilities to be rich which won't happen.
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

Whatever income you are getting in the form of bitcoin might seem low right now, but if you have the patience to just hold and save it for at least two years, chances are you would have made some profits already. If we are to base from the past 12 months performance, even a year of storing bitcoin in your wallet would already have given you good returns, something that only a few other investments can deliver.
I agree with you, the low amounts which we were earning from signature and twitter campaigns are worth doubles now, and it is supposed to be more in the future. People will not regret holding bitcoin when its price reach $3000 or $4000.
luka red

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:32:31 AM

Well thinking.
I have also a dream of getting affluent through working in Bitcoin. Now a days, many people are engaged in the virtual world in order to earn money. Bitcoin is one of the vital platform. As a newcomer, I believe that it will be feasible to get wealthy person by trading or working with Bitcoin.
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:37:50 AM

Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.
Yes, that is true

I've invested my money for the next 5 year
I hope the bitcoin price keeps going up.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:11:58 PM

Yes, that is true

Well, congratulations in advance, you must invested all that you have as you can see the price is so much increasing as of today. The experts predict is somewhat happening now, a dream come true for everyone of us. Hoping to continue to rise as much as possible. Encourage everyone it is not too late to invest.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

Yes, that is true

Well, congratulations in advance, you must invested all that you have as you can see the price is so much increasing as of today. The experts predict is somewhat happening now, a dream come true for everyone of us. Hoping to continue to rise as much as possible. Encourage everyone it is not too late to invest.

Predictions were happening now , Its too great to know that we got an opportunity to see the road or graphs of btc value and been cherishing its amazing value now. Its never too late for some.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:48:42 PM

If i am able to invest big time in a successful project then i am sure i can make a good amount of money from it and then able to convert it into bitcoin and hopefully hold for a very long time and make some profit,either way i am not concentrated only with bitcoin ,but i am looking at the entire virtual scene .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:16:26 PM

I do not necessarily lose bitcoin because Im researching all the details before I gamble to some Investments and trading. We all know that education with the steps that you will do will lessen the risk of having a lose in bitcoin. educate yourself to be rich and have a lots of profits in the trades and invetment that you will do.

You are thinking that you want to become rich with bitcoin through gambling and trading investments? I would suggest that don't keep on gambling because that will only lead you to lose more and your dream of becoming rich in bitcoin will fail. Education is riches and you need to apply that properly.

true! better to focus more on trading and be equip with knowledge about the certain coin you are playing or investing with.. 
moreover, batang_bitcoin is right. dont try to focus more on gambling because most of it, you will lose more than what you have earned. lucky if you still have profit, some are just so unlucky that they have lost everything rather than achieving what they want to be rich.

I have a bad experience with gambling in the past though I'm still gambling. I found out that when you want to earn good amount, it's not the amount you are earning but it's the way you are going to save your bitcoins. You need to regulate on how you are going to spend your bitcoins or else you will feel sorry about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

Who else don't want to become rich and have tons of bitcoins on their wallet. I'm the one who wants to have a tons of bitcoins. I want to have millions of bitcoin but working hard is my life to have a good bitcoin I want to live as millionaire someday.

linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:31:50 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I have earned 0.5 btc from my signature campaign for almost a year, and never lose anything cause i dont engaged in different programs like hyip,doublers and cloud mining services which all lead into scam.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:49:02 PM

If you have just invested on bitcoin when it is just 100usd below then you might be rich now. but still it is not that late to invest to bitcoin. we could count a lot of millionaire now because they adopted bitcoin early, so we can be too by investing NOW.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

I do not necessarily lose bitcoin because Im researching all the details before I gamble to some Investments and trading. We all know that education with the steps that you will do will lessen the risk of having a lose in bitcoin. educate yourself to be rich and have a lots of profits in the trades and invetment that you will do.

You are thinking that you want to become rich with bitcoin through gambling and trading investments? I would suggest that don't keep on gambling because that will only lead you to lose more and your dream of becoming rich in bitcoin will fail. Education is riches and you need to apply that properly.

true! better to focus more on trading and be equip with knowledge about the certain coin you are playing or investing with.. 
moreover, batang_bitcoin is right. dont try to focus more on gambling because most of it, you will lose more than what you have earned. lucky if you still have profit, some are just so unlucky that they have lost everything rather than achieving what they want to be rich.

I have a bad experience with gambling in the past though I'm still gambling. I found out that when you want to earn good amount, it's not the amount you are earning but it's the way you are going to save your bitcoins. You need to regulate on how you are going to spend your bitcoins or else you will feel sorry about it.

I certainly understand your pains

In the past, when I have been enrolled in the PrimeDice signature campaign I used to waste the payment on gambling too. Right now I don't gamble much (I just don't have time), though it is still fun to gamble with a few coins just for enjoinment sake. Treating dice as a source of income is a losing game apparently, though gambling addicts may think different as well as those who were lucky to hit the jackpot (and then run away with their spoil)

Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:43:11 AM

If you have just invested on bitcoin when it is just 100usd below then you might be rich now. but still it is not that late to invest to bitcoin. we could count a lot of millionaire now because they adopted bitcoin early, so we can be too by investing NOW.

Now there should be a lot of rich people using bitcoins who bought them right at the beginning, but now it's not too late to buy coins because the price will constantly grow.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

Now there should be a lot of rich people using bitcoins who bought them right at the beginning, but now it's not too late to buy coins because the price will constantly grow.

Theres still time for us,it just regretful that we didnt start it earlier than now that buying btc is too expensive to do.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

Theres still time for us,it just regretful that we didnt start it earlier than now that buying btc is too expensive to do.

LOL there are lots of stories in facebook now about people who invested in btcs back in 2010 for just a few hundreds and now are most likely smiling from ear to ear if they manage to have the patience to hold on to their btcs up until now. Though who would have seriously thought back then that the price would go up this high or may even go up a lot higher. That's life it seems. Sometimes having guts can make all the differences

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:17:32 PM

LOL there are lots of stories in facebook now about people who invested in btcs back in 2010 for just a few hundreds and now are most likely smiling from ear to ear if they manage to have the patience to hold on to their btcs up until now. Though who would have seriously thought back then that the price would go up this high or may even go up a lot higher. That's life it seems. Sometimes having guts can make all the differences

Maybe in a few years the current price of bitcoin will also seem like a miser. Therefore, those people who believe in the potential of bitcoin are still willing to keep coins. Maybe this still makes sense.

ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

Maybe in a few years the current price of bitcoin will also seem like a miser. Therefore, those people who believe in the potential of bitcoin are still willing to keep coins. Maybe this still makes sense.
Holding Bitcoin always make sense and the price will keep going up no matter how people dislike Bitcoin. If you have a chance, buy more Bitcoin for yourself and if you are a risk taker and want to earn even more money, buy altcoins

AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:36:12 PM

Not me but my brother made 200% return on bitcoin. And with present trends I would say that there is very much possibility of getting rich with bitcoin if not in 1-2 years then in 4-5 years. But we definitely gonna get some good returns. Just keep in investing for now.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: