News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:18:22 AM

yes ,i believe in GOD ...i have a strong faith in HIM ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:17:28 AM

The debate of God's existence is already over. There is a creator but it is not the god that we know that started the whole thing from nothing to everything, science met religion both sides doubted each others beliefs.We are past beyond religion and science debunked most of superstition of the bible

There aren't any superstitions in the Bible except wherever it says that something is a superstition.

Science is so far behind the Bible in finding out things, that it'll take a million years for science to find out anything important. For example, the Bible book called Genesis shows that people of the ancient past lived hundreds of years. We can't even figure out how to live 200 years.

About all that science has done is to debunk its own ability.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:36:36 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I believe in God ,because he's our creator our savior and the one who created the things that we have and in this world .

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:10:57 AM

yes I believe that God exists and the creator of the creatures in this universe with the belief that there is a god means we are the beings who dwell and believe
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:59:43 AM

Amen!

John 3:16

"For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whoever believes in HIM shall not perish, but have eternal life.

There is God  Kiss

God bless my friend, He loves US!
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:06:33 AM

Amen!

"For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whoever believes in HIM shall not perish, but have eternal life.

There is God  Kiss

That's my most favorite bible verse. Our God is very self less. He even sacrificed His only begotten Son just for us to be saved from our sins and  if have done a lot of sins, our God is really forgiving because He always forgives us. All we have to do is to ask for forgiveness and He will really forgive you.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:34:49 AM

Yes, I believe in God, as a roman catholic and a server of God.i believe on what the bible says that he is our creator. All things happen in this world because it is God's will and everything has a purpose.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:56:44 AM

YES GOD is the center of the universe, he created eveerything with his good heart! every human deserve to live their life in god's will and spread the love to everyone
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

YES GOD is the center of the universe, he created eveerything with his good heart! every human deserve to live their life in god's will and spread the love to everyone

Before we believe in the says of other people, we should believe first in God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
Keshia Faye

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

Yes i believe in God . All the things that we saw on our surrou dings is just a proof of a living God. If there's no god ? Then who created us ? The earth ? The heaven ? And everything . So there is God . A living God .
bailey01

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

I believe that there can never be a proof (as in mathematical or scientific) to God’s existence, but there exists compelling evidence in favor of the argument that God exists.

The two reasons for the argument that there can be no proof to God’s existence:-

1. The human brain has limits: I believe that God is something so complex that it is impossible for the human brain (because it is not developed enough) to comprehend it fully.  In this era of scientific development, the fact that the human brain has limitations may seem inconceivable. To understand the point I am trying to make, just try explaining the Theory of Relativity to a ten year old.

2. Proof and faith cannot co-exist: Faith is the foundation of all the religions. If God’s existence can be proven, then there is no space for faith.
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

yes because when i praying , GOD always help me , not now , not today , but on the future , GOD always beside us if we praying for her  Roll Eyes
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:30:23 PM

Kind of a no-brainer really.  Science and a belief in a supreme, supernatural being are not mutually exclusive, which is the first argument I usually hear.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

Amen!

There is God  Kiss

That's my most favorite bible verse. Our God is very self less. He even sacrificed His only begotten Son just for us to be saved from our sins and  if have done a lot of sins, our God is really forgiving because He always forgives us. All we have to do is to ask for forgiveness and He will really forgive you.

He didn't sacrifice anything, jesus was revived, that's not sacrifice at all. Plenty of people sacrifice their lives as well. And how does sacrificing your own son save humanity exactly? I'm extremely confused on god's logic. He has to kill his own son to forgive us? Yet he didn't even forgive us because we are still here. How deluded do you have to be to think any of that makes any sense?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

Amen!

There is God  Kiss

That's my most favorite bible verse. Our God is very self less. He even sacrificed His only begotten Son just for us to be saved from our sins and  if have done a lot of sins, our God is really forgiving because He always forgives us. All we have to do is to ask for forgiveness and He will really forgive you.

He didn't sacrifice anything, jesus was revived, that's not sacrifice at all. Plenty of people sacrifice their lives as well. And how does sacrificing your own son save humanity exactly? I'm extremely confused on god's logic. He has to kill his own son to forgive us? Yet he didn't even forgive us because we are still here. How deluded do you have to be to think any of that makes any sense?

The witnesses say Jesus was dead. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

The miracles that Jesus did show He was the Son of God. The witnesses say He did the miracles. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

The witnesses say that Jesus came back to life. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

All of mankind that ever lived, when combined, is nothing in strength when compared with the Son of God, even in man form. So, the Son of God could take on the punishment for all the imperfections of mankind, because He is also God.

Since the Son was perfect - and willingly took the punishment and death because He loved people - the Father had to raise Him from the dead, simply to be just, because of His perfection.

Why do people have to die because of their imperfection? Because they are attached to the universe in such a deep, spiritual (and physical) way, that entropy is destroying them by breaking down their complexity. The more complex, the easier to break down. The complexity in a human being is so great, that marvelous as a human is, the complexity of each human breaks down to death in a mere 100 years or less (usually).

How foolish you are that you won't even accept the things of God, even when they are clearly explained to you. You don't really want to be rejected by the living Son of God, the only salvation for people, forever and ever do you? 'Cause that's where you are headed. And once you die, you won't be able to change your mind any longer.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:50:15 PM

Amen!

There is God  Kiss

That's my most favorite bible verse. Our God is very self less. He even sacrificed His only begotten Son just for us to be saved from our sins and  if have done a lot of sins, our God is really forgiving because He always forgives us. All we have to do is to ask for forgiveness and He will really forgive you.

The witnesses say Jesus was dead. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

The miracles that Jesus did show He was the Son of God. The witnesses say He did the miracles. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

The witnesses say that Jesus came back to life. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

All of mankind that ever lived, when combined, is nothing in strength when compared with the Son of God, even in man form. So, the Son of God could take on the punishment for all the imperfections of mankind, because He is also God.

Since the Son was perfect - and willingly took the punishment and death because He loved people - the Father had to raise Him from the dead, simply to be just, because of His perfection.

Why do people have to die because of their imperfection? Because they are attached to the universe in such a deep, spiritual (and physical) way, that entropy is destroying them by breaking down their complexity. The more complex, the easier to break down. The complexity in a human being is so great, that marvelous as a human is, the complexity of each human breaks down to death in a mere 100 years or less (usually).

How foolish you are that you won't even accept the things of God, even when they are clearly explained to you. You don't really want to be rejected by the living Son of God, the only salvation for people, forever and ever do you? 'Cause that's where you are headed. And once you die, you won't be able to change your mind any longer.

Cool

So If my father kills someone but I suicide for him, god would forgive my father? Again, totally retarded logic. Hop on your time machine and prove any of that happened in the first place

Cool

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:10:24 PM

Amen!

There is God  Kiss

Cool

So If my father kills someone but I suicide for him, god would forgive my father? Again, totally retarded logic. Hop on your time machine and prove any of that happened in the first place

Cool

All right. So you are a bit of a scientist, and do a few science experiments. These are the experiments you have first-hand proof for. Other than that, you listen to what a bunch of other people tell you, because they have witnessed it, themselves.

If you suicide for him, you wouldn't be around to post in the forum.

What kind of garbage are you even saying?

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

Amen!

There is God  Kiss

Cool

Cool

All right. So you are a bit of a scientist, and do a few science experiments. These are the experiments you have first-hand proof for. Other than that, you listen to what a bunch of other people tell you, because they have witnessed it, themselves.

If you suicide for him, you wouldn't be around to post in the forum.

What kind of garbage are you even saying?

Cool

Millions have witnessed ghosts, aliens, paranormal activity, demons, should I go on? Should I explain to you why ''witnesses'' are not reliable? Should I explain to you that we just have a book, we don't even have any of the witnesses here, alive.

''What kind of garbage are you even saying?'' The same garbage that is written in the bible.

1. God makes imperfect humans knowing they will fail

2. He then makes his son which is himself to suicide for himself so he could forgive humanity (although he created it)

3. He didn't forgive anyone at all since we are still here and not in heaven

4. He says he will comeback (no one knows what he is waiting for)

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

Cool

The witnesses say that Zeus resides in Olympus.
Are they wrong?

You idiot, you'll burn in the eternal pan for not believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Looking for a signature campaign.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

Of course i believe in god.
Im muslim.
God is the reason why i can breath, why i can life, why i can post everyday at this forum, and why we all here on this earth.
And i believe god is seeing what do you do now sir.
And we should believe in god.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: