News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

for me no, there is not enough evidence. i believe that the bible was written by some bored people who wondered how they got here so created a theory. i think that these stories got passed down through word and mouth until someone decided to write them down.

But the thing is, many people believe in Him. Yes, there is not enough evidence to make that explain to them that there is no God, but what hold them is not their belief, but their culture. Every country has it's own culture, and believing in God is one of them especially to countries which has many Catholics.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

God in my opinion really exist. I believe that out there, God watches what we are all doing even if it is bad. I believe that god exist because even if big bang theory exist then how do the particles that are formed before big bang happening are formed then? they can't spawn out of nothing I guess unless there's some God who created them and made the universe and all in it.

You are right.
I used the same explanation already here but some people just don't want to listen or understand.
Science can research just created world, after God's creation of so called ''big bang''.
Before creation, there was no time and space, no natural laws, so science can't answer question what happened before big bang.
In creating the universe there is no coincidence or lucks. Everything is created perfectly and without mistakes, thanks to God, creator, origin of everything.
It's perfect proof that God exist. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

for me no, there is not enough evidence. i believe that the bible was written by some bored people who wondered how they got here so created a theory. i think that these stories got passed down through word and mouth until someone decided to write them down.

But the thing is, many people believe in Him. Yes, there is not enough evidence to make that explain to them that there is no God, but what hold them is not their belief, but their culture. Every country has it's own culture, and believing in God is one of them especially to countries which has many Catholics.

No, it is God that holds them.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
John777

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:30:39 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I believe in God, but I do not accept any of the religions. God is one and he directs man wherever he needs, and religion interferes with normal living.

lisa255

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

I believe in God, but I do not accept any of the religions. God is one and he directs man wherever he needs, and religion interferes with normal living.

Religion is not created by God, but by the government in order to manage people. That is why many people deny God. They do not understand the differences between God and religion. I believe in God and I am sure that he helps me to live.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

Religion is not created by God, but by the government in order to manage people. That is why many people deny God. They do not understand the differences between God and religion. I believe in God and I am sure that he helps me to live.

Let me get this straight.  So you know your religion was invented by people and is essentially bunch of horse shit but you want to believe in it anyway. 

I think it makes you more retarded than an average Baptist church goer.  They are ignorant, you are not.

God concept was MADE UP by people.  Why don't you believe in Superman or Santa Claus?

There are many other interesting novels with more colorful characters.

Do you even know what that imaginary God of yours is? Some ghost somewhere, who knows where, that listens to 6 billions praying to him?  Do I need to go on?

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:43:48 PM

Let me get this straight.  So you know your religion was invented by people and is essentially bunch of horse shit but you want to believe in it anyway. 

I think it makes you more retarded than an average Baptist church goer.  They are ignorant, you are not.

God concept was MADE UP by people.  Why don't you believe in Superman or Santa Claus?

Do you even know what that imaginary God of yours is? Some ghost somewhere, who knows where, that listens to 6 billions praying to him?  Do I need to go on?

And what is to you, that there are people, who inherently understand, they arent mere animals living ultimately meaningless and finite life like you do? Is it that offensive, that indeed majority of humankind either via organized religion or on their own want to ascend to higher existence and find peace within themselves?

You on your own accepted the role of pariah consumed by hatred of those not of poor soul like you. May God forgive you for your blind hate of fellow human beings.

EDIT.: Your Superman did not create Universe, laws of physics or human soul, did he? Less talking and more thinking. Thank you.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:11:52 PM

And what is to you, that there are people, who inherently understand, they arent mere animals living ultimately meaningless and finite life like you do? Is it that offensive, that indeed majority of humankind either via organized religion or on their own want to ascend to higher existence and find peace within themselves?

You on your own accepted the role of pariah consumed by hatred of those not of poor soul like you. May God forgive you for your blind hate of fellow human beings.

EDIT.: Your Superman did not create Universe, laws of physics or human soul, did he? Less talking and more thinking. Thank you.

Of course living your life believing in nonsense is not offensive to me.  It is your life.

What is offensive when you say your ideas make any sense.  Religious ideas offend my intelligence.  That is what is offensive.
When you say with straight face that your imaginary friend created this universe and will punish me for not believing in him.
Or that I should die because I am non-believer, that is what is offensive.

Ask yourself this question:  "I am assuming that it makes you happy seeing your family not harmed in any way.  Now imagine, your son will turn gay, when you and your son die, he goes to hell, you go to heaven.  Would you be happy in heaven knowing that your son is in extreme pain for eternity?  Would that be heaven to you?"  The whole concept is ridiculous.  That is what is offensive.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:53:38 AM

Of course living your life believing in nonsense is not offensive to me.  It is your life.

What is offensive when you say your ideas make any sense.  Religious ideas offend my intelligence.  That is what is offensive.
When you say with straight face that your imaginary friend created this universe and will punish me for not believing in him.
Or that I should die because I am non-believer, that is what is offensive.

Ask yourself this question:  "I am assuming that it makes you happy seeing your family not harmed in any way.  Now imagine, your son will turn gay, when you and your son die, he goes to hell, you go to heaven.  Would you be happy in heaven knowing that your son is in extreme pain for eternity?  Would that be heaven to you?"  The whole concept is ridiculous.  That is what is offensive.

The reasons why some go to Heaven and some go to Hel don't work exactly like you say.

Just because you attempt to believe that God doesn't exist, or that He isn't your friend Who is constantly trying to save you, doesn't mean that He isn't there for you.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:54:38 AM

Actually, it is your religion that doesn't make any sense.    Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:59:44 AM

What religion?  I reject all religious claims.  I have no religion.  I don't need one.

gondes21

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:16:52 AM

What religion?  I reject all religious claims.  I have no religion.  I don't need one.

You actually don't need religion to believe in God.
Life after death is what religion "promise" to people.
How about you?
Do you believe life after death?

Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:25:17 AM

You actually don't need religion to believe in God.
Life after death is what religion "promise" to people.
How about you?
Do you believe life after death?

By the definition of "religion," everyone has it whether or not he needs it to believe in God, etc.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:26:30 AM

That's an interesting religion you have there.    Cool

rahmat92

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:45:47 AM

Yes I really believe ....
The reason is because I can exist in this world because there is this nature, because I can live, because I have a family because I can talk, and everything I can enjoy now is the power of god
And will continue to increase that trust
0Pirats0

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:21:09 AM

Religion has nothing to do with faith in God or other supernatural beings. Religion rather refers to historical tales.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:40:42 AM

Why would anyone believe in any religion. If you do how do you know which religion is the true one and which one is not? You can't just pick one because you will go to hell if you are wrong, most of the times. The bible is just a really bad book anyways. It is full of inconsistencies, murder which is endorsed by God, God himself murders everyone, he also thinks that not believing in him should be punished with eternal torture. It doesn't matter if you are a good person or not, the only thing that matters is that you believe in him.

http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/index2.html

https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/08/19/an-incredible-interactive-chart-of-biblical-contradictions/

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:12:18 AM

Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.
Wise explanation...
Nothing can be happened automatically, everything has a base, nature has been created and system has been formulated by the God. There are a lot symbols which certifie the existence of the God. The holy Bible, the holy Quran suggest us the best way to lead our life and that way is directed by the God or Allah whatever you call.
FomoATH

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

Why would anyone believe in any religion. If you do how do you know which religion is the true one and which one is not? You can't just pick one because you will go to hell if you are wrong, most of the times. The bible is just a really bad book anyways. It is full of inconsistencies, murder which is endorsed by God, God himself murders everyone, he also thinks that not believing in him should be punished with eternal torture. It doesn't matter if you are a good person or not, the only thing that matters is that you believe in him.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/08/19/an-incredible-interactive-chart-of-biblical-contradictions/

Because in most cases religion is already a tradition and people themselves contradict what they believe. They even just can not explain where their religion came from and what it leads to.

gondes21

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:47:48 AM

Firstly, you can fully understand bible because the one who know the truly meaning is the one who wrote it.
Second, our mind is limited. That's why we can't understand God's mind.
Third, YOU NEED TO LEARN BIBLE IN THE RIGHT WAY AND IN DEPTH. IF YOU JUST READ AND UNDERSTAND IT LITERALLY, THEN IT'S ALL NONSENSE AND CONTRADICTION. PLEASE READ WITHIN THE CONTEXT, TIME AND PLACE, WHAT KIND OF WRITTEN WORK IS THAT. BIBLE WRITTEN BY VARIOUS PEOPLE IN VARIOUS AGE. LEARN BIBLE IN THE RIGHT WAY.

Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: