Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 04:37:40 AM

Thanks, buddy. I'm looking looking forward to it, too.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:23:16 AM

I know you're pretty much talking to nobody as this thread is a ghost town outside of you and the few people here to warn others about Bryce being a scammer, but
After TAO fell off its last exchange (sorry but Altmarket is also a ghost town, as well as a joke), it became just another failed Wienercoin with no value.

Bryce Weiner has been one of the biggest charlatans that the crypto space has ever seen, and people would have to be crazy to get involved with anything he puts his name to.
"Falling off it's last exchange?" It's on three. You're so confused about everything.  Cheesy It is not his job to pump coins for your profits or pay listing fees to get on bigger volume exchanges.
You're just another confused crypto trader conditioned to see scams as legit, and legit projects as scams. Was just talking about this on Twitter with Bryce 😅

ACGCrypto

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:41:44 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2020, 04:56:19 AM by ACGCrypto

"Falling off it's last exchange?" It's on three. You're so confused about everything.  Cheesy It is not his job to pump coins for your profits or pay listing fees to get on bigger volume exchanges.
You're just another confused crypto trader conditioned to see scams as legit, and legit projects as scams.

I notice this is a method of diverting conversation frequently used by scammers and scam defenders: concentrate on one point that may be weaker than the others and ridicule the person making the points based on that one point. All my other points about Bryce being a serial scam artist remain true. The larger crypto community has accepted that he is a scammer since 2014 or 2015.

The trading volume for TAO is abysmal (next to nothing) on Altmarket. Whatever two other scammy far-flung exchanges its listed on that you have in mind, I'm sure the volume isn't significantly greater. According to Coinmarketcap, this coin died in December 2018:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tao/

While CMC isn't the final judge of all things crypto, its certainly not a compelling sign that this coin is on the up-and-up.

I never touched this sack of shit, never would, so worrying about profits isn't my main motive here.

Roll Eyes Jfc you're so boring. I've been over these talking points so many times. At least come up with some original material.

Once again, you have it backwards. The other points were so weak I couldn't be bothered to quote them. Just because I can't be bothered to do a point by point refutation of basic claims I've gone over a thousand times with the various sock puppet troll accounts that have been tediously hassling me for years now, doesn't magically give your claims legitimacy.  

Trade volume is not a relevant metric to determine the legitimacy of a project. Your bad trade decisions do not determine if something is a "scam." Not being listed on CMC is absolutely irrelevant for the same reasons. CMC decides whether to list based on trade volume.

What is it with people using that as some kind of relevant metric to determine legitimacy? Makes no sense.

I will once again ask, if Bryce is so clearly a scammer, why was he the first person from the crypto industry to court regulators and meet with both members of congress and also with the SEC? How does that make sense if he was up to something and had so many "scams" on public record?

His lobbying of congress got him an invite to a friendly meeting with the SEC, who clearly have no issue with anything he's doing.

I've mentioned all of this before but never get an answer as to how it makes sense in your mind that he's a serial scammer yet works with the approval of regulators.

Up is down, right is left, legitimate and legal behavior is scam in cryptoclownland. 😂

It is not his job to pump coins for your profits or pay listing fees to get on bigger volume exchanges.

This is the actual reason why your coin never made it to any real exchanges:

I think alpha nodes are deliberately not turned on yet? I think I read that somewhere, maybe on the slack.

Yes they have never been enabled. The info is on here and has been said on the slack.

So much for "you are all part of the network".

I know a shitcoin when I see one, and this is one. Do yourself a favor Bryce Weiner, do not get music-companies involved with TAO, they will sue you for every penny you got after they realize you only delivering shit slow shitcoins which don't even trade on real exchanges.

I did take a round to speak with exchange-operators to see if there was anything I could do to get listing, but apparently Bryce Weiner, you have threatened people so badly in the past, that frankly unless you sincerely apologize to them in person, they will never do business with you again ever. And since you are too proud to admit any mistakes, I assume this project will just be another "PandaCoin".

My suggestion - Set up an ICO BuyBack wall and buy it all back, call it a non-profit that failed, Kill the Chain and let us all move on with projects that are more serious and capable then this project will ever be.

Peter, you reported Bryce to the SEC--something I suggested since you're so confident he's a sCaMmEr. Anything come of that? 🤔

Just like Presdurrwhatsisname, you're illogically using trade volume as a metric to asses whether an exchange is "real." Typical limited crypto mindset. Given the way the troll accounts always seem to appear in rotation and parrot the same talking points, I often wonder if you're all one person. Definitely fewer than it is made to look like.

Funny that you quote some random old conversation you dredged up from two and a half years ago that mentions masternodes and for some reason criticizes the speed of the network. Meanwhile, 2.5 years later it's still working smoothly and without technical issues.

Not the fastest confirmation times compared to some cryptos, sure, but faster blocktimes than Bitcoin which is still widely regarded as the definitive cryptocurrency.

Masternodes are coming in the next few weeks--I've been saying they'd be activated in 2020 since last year, BTW-- as part of the new Ethereum-forked codebase. And, if speed is a concern, the new codebase will feature 2 second block times.  

The rest of what you quoted was some guy claiming he talked to some other guy who wants Bryce to apologize to him or something. Hearsay quoting hearsay, but even if true, who cares?

You're still getting mired down in this silly notion that a project is legitimized somehow by trade volume. Shallow thinking, if you excuse the pun.  Cheesy

Speaking of the Tao 2.0 relaunch, here's a new roadmap that was posted today for those people interested in actually learning what's going on instead of time wasting rehashing years-old tedium Smiley

https://medium.com/@BryceWeiner/the-tao-2020-roadmap-part-one-4bfef68e161

genThirtyFive

Activity: 5
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 07:39:40 PM

scooping up cheap Taocoins on http://freiexchange.com  Grin
ACGCrypto

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 08:18:34 PM

scooping up cheap Taocoins on http://freiexchange.com  Grin

Good call 👍

That exchange has been around for years but has always seemed very overlooked by traders, but that can lead to finding good deals. Welcome aboard!  Smiley

altmarket3

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:43:00 PM

Tao will implement master nodes in 2018

Let's say I'm not holding my breath.

Also, why the sudden tech change? Why is it obviously The Best Idea Ever now, and it wasn't before Christmas? What changed?
ACGCrypto

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:16:27 PM

Also, why the sudden tech change? Why is it obviously The Best Idea Ever now, and it wasn't before Christmas? What changed?

You're quoting something from October 2017. Obviously timelines were pushed back. The new codebase is already prepared and is coming in late March last I heard. Feel free to hold your breath or otherwise, up to you.
Soopy was announced as a core developer working on a major update to the codebase last year in the slack:

Jan 22nd update 

community member Soopy took over main development of Tao core in 2019

So this has been planned for some time, I didn't know about it to post about it. I just pass along what info I have. I'm not an equity holder in any of the companies, so I don't have insider info. If I did, I wouldn't be able to share it any sooner than I share what I do get told.

The codebase hasn't been updated since 2018 if I recall correctly, so it needed a refresh at a minimum. Switching to an Ethereum fork will allow Tao to do what's always been planned, including having artist tokens on the Tao network itself.

It's funny, I've previously gotten criticism from one of the other troll accounts because ODB was issued as an ERC token instead of native to the Tao network, now I'm getting complaints that the software is being updated to allow it to be moved from Ethereum to Tao.   Roll Eyes

Looking forward to the new codebase in March.  Smiley

altmarket3

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 10:46:51 AM

You're quoting something from October 2017. Obviously timelines were pushed back. The new codebase is already prepared and is coming in late March last I heard. Feel free to hold your breath or otherwise, up to you.
Soopy was announced as a core developer working on a major update to the codebase last year in the slack:

Jan 22nd update 

community member Soopy took over main development of Tao core in 2019

So this has been planned for some time, I didn't know about it to post about it. I just pass along what info I have. I'm not an equity holder in any of the companies, so I don't have insider info. If I did, I wouldn't be able to share it any sooner than I share what I do get told.

The codebase hasn't been updated since 2018 if I recall correctly, so it needed a refresh at a minimum. Switching to an Ethereum fork will allow Tao to do what's always been planned, including having artist tokens on the Tao network itself.

It's funny, I've previously gotten criticism from one of the other troll accounts because ODB was issued as an ERC token instead of native to the Tao network, now I'm getting complaints that the software is being updated to allow it to be moved from Ethereum to Tao.   Roll Eyes

Looking forward to the new codebase in March.  Smiley

Yeah, about Soopy... I got curious, and did a little light googling. I mean I'm sure definitely-not-a-scammer Bryce Weiner has vouched for him, and everything is Definitely On The Level, but, well, he doesn't seem to be the most reliable of devs to walk the earth.

OTOH, who in crypto is?

ACGCrypto

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 04:24:08 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 07:00:32 PM by ACGCrypto

It's funny, I've previously gotten criticism from one of the other troll accounts because ODB was issued as an ERC token instead of native to the Tao network, now I'm getting complaints that the software is being updated to allow it to be moved from Ethereum to Tao.   Roll Eyes

Looking forward to the new codebase in March.  Smiley

Yeah, about Soopy... I got curious, and did a little light googling. I mean I'm sure definitely-not-a-scammer Bryce Weiner has vouched for him, and everything is Definitely On The Level, but, well, he doesn't seem to be the most reliable of devs to walk the earth.

OTOH, who in crypto is?

Roll Eyes Jeez. I will ask yet again, the question I ask the trolls in this thread which I don't think has *ever* been answered: if Bryce is a scammer, why has he met with and had positive, cooperative meetings with regulators including the SEC as documented multiple times on his twitter feed and in this thread?

How does that make sense?

Edit: I'll re-quote a question you asked earlier, and post a screen cap of the current discussion in the slack since the conversation relates to the question you asked about why upgrade to new codebase.

Also, why the sudden tech change?

The throughput mentioned in the screencap above is a serious upgrade to what is possible with the old codebase, so it's another part of the reasoning behind the upgrade/relaunch. Hope that makes sense.

Samwise_smells_a_scam

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:45:44 AM

ACGCrypto

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:16:33 PM

<image of ROI caculator and old Bryce tweet removed to not waste space>
Trade volume is not a relevant metric to determine the legitimacy of a project.

Neither is price--which is the result of the aforementioned low volume. Just because the price is lower in the bottom of a market cycle doesn't indicate his statement was incorrect, either. Note there was no time frame specified which *might* give you some sort of point.

Roll Eyes Jeez. I will ask yet again, the question I ask the trolls in this thread which I don't think has *ever* been answered: if Bryce is a scammer, why has he met with and had positive, cooperative meetings with regulators including the SEC as documented multiple times on his twitter feed and in this thread?

Who cares? He managed to fool a few bureaucrats for a few minutes. He is very small time and wasn't on their radar. I guarantee you they don't remember meeting with him by this point. It was a PR move designed for scam defenders such as yourself to continue milking it years later.

You think its not possible to simultaneously be a scammer and have briefly met with some bureaucrats? If so, you're even less intelligent than I previously suspected.

Bryce Weiner is a well-documented crypto scammer. Tao is his latest scam. Of course, you will be the last to admit this, even when you actually have to pay people to take your Tao bags off your hands.

Nobody serious about business will ever use Tao, because as is similar with the ongoing Craig Wright / BSV saga, nobody wants to use a coin developed by a con artist.

Pete, it's telling that you resort to insults and misrepresentation so often in this thread. Not sure if it's a pattern with you elsewhere, but you'd do yourself a service to stay above the line in this diagram as you're only discrediting yourself to anyone reading this thread with an unbiased eye.

So let's go through this point by point, shall we?

Now, unlike you, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not intentionally misrepresenting the regulators he met with as "bureaucrats," in an attempt to downplay their status in the US government. Perhaps that word is used differently where you live, but the general meaning in the US is a minor official with little power. A sort of pencil pusher who enforces rules in a rigid fashion, not someone who passes laws, makes the rules, and is high up in the government.

Since I believe you're from the UK, I will be charitable and assume you are merely unfamiliar with the people and their positions in the US government.

First off, Bryce and his lawyer Tom Osinski met with Representative Mike McCaul in 2018. McCaul is a member of Congress and was the Chair of the United States House Committee on Homeland Security at the time. He is currently the ranking member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McCaul

He is in a very powerful position that is high up in the US government, not just some petty bureaucrat as you appear to be implying.

In addition to meeting with Rep. McCaul, Bryce and Tom Osinski met with Ted Budd, a member of the House of Representatives who sits on the Financial Services Committee:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Budd

In response to meeting with Bryce, Budd wrote a letter on his behalf to the Securities and Exchange Commission, which helped secure a friendly meeting between Bryce and the SEC.

You remember the SEC, right? You wasted your time filing a report with them about Bryce at my suggestion a few weeks ago. In case you aren't familiar with their function, I'll quote their Wikipedia entry:

The SEC holds primary responsibility for enforcing the federal securities laws, proposing securities rules, and regulating the securities industry, which is the nation's stock and options exchanges, and other activities and organizations, including the electronic securities markets in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Securities_and_Exchange_Commission

So he has lobbied and met with lawmakers with direct power over the cryptocurrency industry. If he is the scammer that you and others claim, why would he do this? Why would the SEC take no issue with him and seemingly approve of his conduct?

So back it up. Make your case. Give me a decent argument for your position, and stick to the top three layers of Graham's Hierarchy of arguments so we know you're making valid points.

What specifically is the scam? What kind of scam are we talking about? Some form of fraud? What?

Who is he scamming? Is he scamming representatives the US government, or are you alleging that they are in on the scam?

If he was dumping coins for profit, which there's no evidence that he is, why would he dump at the bottom of the market? Wouldn't he just be scamming himself at that point? If this were a pump and dump, wouldn't he have pumped the price up and dumped it at the top? That is how those things work, you know.

Do you have any specific evidence that he is running a scam, or are you just one of those silly Bitcoin maximalists who makes the absurd blanket assertion that all alts are scams simply because they're not BTC?

That kind of thing makes as much sense as saying that Internet Explorer, or Opera browser, or Safari, or Firefox, etc. are "scams" because they're not Netscape.

And please, don't waste our time by posting the same old repetitive links to claims by traders who lost money when Bryce abandoned Razorcoin because his lawyer told him to, or any of the similar posts which have been endlessly spammed in this thread over the years.

Just because confused crypto traders shout "scam," does not make their claims valid. Just because the price or the volume are not above a certain level does not make the project a scam. Abandoning early crypto experiments and walking away from former partners do not constitute scams.

If those links were evidence of fraud or other illegal activity, he would have gotten into trouble with the SEC years ago, especially after falling under their scrutiny by approaching members of the House of Representatives and meeting with the SEC itself. I mean, come on. Seriously.

Convince me with a reasoned argument, sticking to the valid top part of the pyramid image above, and I'll be happy to discuss it with you like adults. OK?

I have been acting in good faith in this thread for years now, despite your insults and implications. I have provided evidence and rational arguments.

If you are acting in good faith as well, then surely you can do the same? If your position is valid, surely you can back it up legitimately? I mean, is that really so much to ask??

Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 07:28:04 PM

just here out of boredom and a morbid interest in drama.  also to validate my decision to exit in shame at my breakeven price, over 1000sat. 

ACG, why do you do this here; what do you get out of it?  this is crazy man. 

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
Samwise_smells_a_scam

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:50:17 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2020, 02:05:45 PM by Samwise_smells_a_scam

So he has lobbied and met with lawmakers with direct power over the cryptocurrency industry. If he is the scammer that you and others claim, why would he do this? Why would the SEC take no issue with him and seemingly approve of his conduct?

That's an easy one. To create a smokescreen around the fact that he is a well-known scammer among the crypto community. Lawmakers and politicians have no time to perform any kind of background check on him, nor do they care. They just see this unshaven hobbit bearing a big smile approaching them and probably feel bad for him, thinking, well this guy's a voter and he has a good attitude, so we should try to make him feel special.

I feel its all kind of a moot point by now, anyway. Any slim remaining chance Altmarket or TAO may have had at one point is now gone with the wind. We are in a new bear market and nobody has time for this extremely fringe, small-time stuff anymore. However, the best thing that can be done is preventing him from starting anew, trying to collect more money for yet another scammy venture that will inevitably end in failure, just like all of his others.

notice its always the same scraps - two cropped photos and a form letter - from 2 years ago
altmarket3

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:53:43 PM

It's also "funny" how none of the systems they claim to be fully functional infrastructure actually are.

Today's case in point: It's no longer 14th of March anywhere and the (single) fanmix campaign that ever existed that was supposed to end on the 14th of March is still going strong.

By which I mean not "literally anyone has put in a single dollar or even monopoly money since October", but "it's still technically possible to pay into the campaign that ended yesterday".
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 07:44:14 PM

Anyway, I'm not wasting my time re-re-re-explaining things to willfully ignorant people, so I'll just continue posting periodic updates as I have them.

I forget if I posted here about the Hollywood mansion launch party which was planned for the 21st, but it's postponed due to COVID-19 precautions.

However, the transition and relaunch of the Tao network as an Ethereum fork is still on track.
Here's the latest info, posted today in the slack:

Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:49:12 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2020, 06:03:43 AM by Krypto Superdog
Merited by nutildah (2)

I quit TAO when Bryce literally told me I wasn't allowed to speak freely and/or voice my concerns.  I was banned from the telegram channel and slack for expressing my legitimate concerns and constructive criticism.  Out of spite for that, I battered the price of TAO (from which it has never recovered) and conspired to rally a mutiny against him in the UNO community which ousted him from his position of power.  I'm sure he had some positive way of spinning this to sycophants like you, but know that he would happily still be "Lead Dev" if he hadn't crossed me. 

"You should do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but if your courtesy is not returned, they should be treated with the wrath they deserve.” - The Satanic Bible

I mock you now, because that was the community's response to me for passing on the kool aid and deferring to reality when the price was still above 2000sat. 

ACGCrypto: you are in a cult.  The pieces to the puzzle are all there, just put them together, my willfully ignorant friend ;P

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:44:20 PM

I quit TAO when Bryce literally told me I wasn't allowed to speak freely and/or voice my concerns.  I was banned from the telegram channel and slack for expressing my legitimate concerns and constructive criticism.  Out of spite for that, I battered the price of TAO (from which it has never recovered) and conspired to rally a mutiny against him in the UNO community which ousted him from his position of power.  I'm sure he had some positive way of spinning this to sycophants like you, but know that he would happily still be "Lead Dev" if he hadn't crossed me. 

"You should do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but if your courtesy is not returned, they should be treated with the wrath they deserve.” - The Satanic Bible

I mock you now, because that was the community's response to me for passing on the kool aid and deferring to reality when the price was still above 2000sat. 

ACGCrypto: you are in a cult.  The pieces to the puzzle are all there, just put them together, my willfully ignorant friend ;P
OK  Roll Eyes https://vm.tiktok.com/psSk7k/

ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:54:02 PM

Just want to demonstrate that at one point I was willing to give TAO a chance:

A History of Weinercoins:

https://coinclarity.com/spotting-a-scamcoin-number-1/

This thread was highly educational. It will be very interesting to see how Tao plays out.

I really was hoping he would turn things around here, but he didn't, just a slower burn while engaging in the same 'ol tactics. As was evidenced by his fallout with Hakeem Draper and the ODB estate, he apparently lacks the capability to act honestly and in the interest of anyone other than himself.

That being said, many (most) honest projects are suffering right now, but let's not confuse TAO with them. We can just hope he doesn't try to start fresh with a new scam.

Roll Eyes Whatever you say https://vm.tiktok.com/pcBcAE/

syndrome9

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:09:43 PM

Just want to demonstrate that at one point I was willing to give TAO a chance:

A History of Weinercoins:

https://coinclarity.com/spotting-a-scamcoin-number-1/

This thread was highly educational. It will be very interesting to see how Tao plays out.

I really was hoping he would turn things around here, but he didn't, just a slower burn while engaging in the same 'ol tactics. As was evidenced by his fallout with Hakeem Draper and the ODB estate, he apparently lacks the capability to act honestly and in the interest of anyone other than himself.

That being said, many (most) honest projects are suffering right now, but let's not confuse TAO with them. We can just hope he doesn't try to start fresh with a new scam.

Roll Eyes Whatever you say https://vm.tiktok.com/pcBcAE/

Hey ACG. Is this project still alive? I got booted from the slack and telegram. I'm hoping for some redemption possibly. I would love to join the team as a developer. I'm experienced in golang and javascript. I wanted to keep updating the official taojs-lib but was told to hold off until Tao 2.0 rolled out.

I don't want to get in the weeds about what I did to cause me getting banned. Though, I can say I share more enthusiasm for this project than other bitcoin talk members.

Are there any LA meet ups I can join, in order to introduce myself? I'm sure if I met Bryce or any other Tao member in person, they will see I am intelligent, passionate, and with good work ethic.

I wouldn't mind sharing my personal contact information through PM.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 01:15:11 AM

Hey ACG. Is this project still alive? I got booted from the slack and telegram. I'm hoping for some redemption possibly. I would love to join the team as a developer. I'm experienced in golang and javascript. I wanted to keep updating the official taojs-lib but was told to hold off until Tao 2.0 rolled out.

I don't want to get in the weeds about what I did to cause me getting banned. Though, I can say I share more enthusiasm for this project than other bitcoin talk members.

Are there any LA meet ups I can join, in order to introduce myself? I'm sure if I met Bryce or any other Tao member in person, they will see I am intelligent, passionate, and with good work ethic.

I wouldn't mind sharing my personal contact information through PM.

Hey Syn, yes it still is. The Ethereum-based relaunch is in a test stage (all the code has been written) and last time Bryce posted a specific update was nine days ago:

Based on comments he's made on Twitter more recently, it sounds like we'll see the Tao 2.0 relaunch by April sometime around the time the stimulus checks start hitting bank accounts.

Don't know about any meetups but I'm sure that if you keep working on things and submit changes to github your work will be welcome. 

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: