Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:31:20 PM

I think to make virtual debit cards and plastic cards you will need special permits, and maybe a bank licence?

Not quite sure but I belive it would be very expensive and maybe not that much demand for a such service till ICO is  fully launched and running a while

Making Virtual Debit and credits card for a New coin is an advance thing and it should be introduced when the coin is available at exchanges for trade and not at the time of ICO.

It will be debit. Not credit.

And will be introduced not at the time of trading. But a bit later.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:45:39 PM

@ICONOMI make sure to read this:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/krypton-abandons-ethereum-based-blockchain-after-51-attack-kent

And make sure that this can't happen to you guys. Ethereum seems to be pretty vulnerable on all ends of the board...

krypton is forked of Ethereum and iconomi is based on etherum this is difference between them

based not the same as forked

Iconomi will be token on ethereum blockchain and not another fork of it....

Well said! Thank you Skyrik.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:16:37 PM

Are there any publicly disclosed criteria for what will determine whether or not somebody gets invited to invest in the iconomi performance.fund? Early commitment to invest or other factors also?

I think you can invest in the ICO. This is the best way to be considered as an early investment. ICONOMI RoadMap clearly indicates it has got high potential for growth ad success.
yes it will be really a good decision if some one invest in ICO, as it is really looking clear that ICONOMI is going to hit the market in no time and those who want to invest will be laming for it, therefore they should invest here right now.
StoreBit

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:41:25 PM

Or when 21,000 BTC invested
IMHO will happen before 29th

I think 21 K BTC is too much we will never hit them. Maybe ICONOMI team need to decrease this limit.
but i think if we look at the people interest then it is not really looking so much difficult i think it is such an easy task a and i am sure that this target will be achieve in a smart way.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:43:02 PM

I think to make virtual debit cards and plastic cards you will need special permits, and maybe a bank licence?

Not quite sure but I belive it would be very expensive and maybe not that much demand for a such service till ICO is  fully launched and running a while

Making Virtual Debit and credits card for a New coin is an advance thing and it should be introduced when the coin is available at exchanges for trade and not at the time of ICO.

I am impatiently waiting for to get that Debit card as with that I will be able to use my money in ICONOMI easily at any local shop in my country and I will be able to withdraw my money at my ATM whenever I will need it. I wish that it will be adoptable by everyone easily.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:48:25 PM

Are there any publicly disclosed criteria for what will determine whether or not somebody gets invited to invest in the iconomi performance.fund? Early commitment to invest or other factors also?

I think you can invest in the ICO. This is the best way to be considered as an early investment. ICONOMI RoadMap clearly indicates it has got high potential for growth ad success.
i also want to invest in ICO as it looking to me that thid project is going to hit the market and can give us a good return, therefore i will be profitable if some one just invest in ICO.
StoreBit

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:55:19 PM

Or when 21,000 BTC invested
IMHO will happen before 29th

I think 21 K BTC is too much we will never hit them. Maybe ICONOMI team need to decrease this limit.
although it s also looking difficult to me but when i know about the interest of the people and their investment, then it really looking too easy to achieve this task easily.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:10:36 PM

Not quite sure but I belive it would be very expensive and maybe not that much demand for a such service till ICO is  fully launched and running a while

I am impatiently waiting for to get that Debit card as with that I will be able to use my money in ICONOMI easily at any local shop in my country and I will be able to withdraw my money at my ATM whenever I will need it. I wish that it will be adoptable by everyone easily.

That's good news If this is realized I can imagine in the future iconomi  also ready to compete into the future cryptocurrencies
But they say it only  debit not credit why not for both ? debit and credit
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:16:17 PM

Not quite sure but I belive it would be very expensive and maybe not that much demand for a such service till ICO is  fully launched and running a while

That's good news If this is realized I can imagine in the future iconomi  also ready to compete into the future cryptocurrencies

Because offering credit is a whole different business

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:18:12 PM

Anyway will be fun going buying stuff when price is rissing and going buyback ICOMI when price is falling.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:20:54 PM

You explained all in 7 words! That's the only reason.

Edit: the card serves primarily as a tool to have your funds invested with ICONOMI available 24/7. Just imagine how powerful that is and how long it takes for money to arrive after selling some ETC / mutual funds / stocks in the old economy. It's not 24/7 and it's not real time.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:38:24 PM

http://imgur.com/a/27W8l

1337 number of investors!
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:41:21 PM

Edit: the card serves primarily as a tool to have your funds invested with ICONOMI available 24/7. Just imagine how powerful that is and how long it takes for money to arrive after selling some ETC / mutual funds / stocks in the old economy. It's not 24/7 and it's not real time.

Yes the liquidity and accessibility is great. The concept is great, the platform, everything. Hopefully crypto stays a heavy hitter and will be further enticing to big financial institutions to create their own funds on the platform. Would that be possible?

Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:01:30 PM

@ICONOMI make sure to read this:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/krypton-abandons-ethereum-based-blockchain-after-51-attack-kent

And make sure that this can't happen to you guys. Ethereum seems to be pretty vulnerable on all ends of the board...

Im pretty sure that the dev is aware of this thing.  Since they claimed to be professionals and very much tech savvy, they can prevent this thing to happen in the chain. 

As mentioned in the above quote there might be certain regulations on creating virtual debit cards, but already bitcoin cards have come into existence which had given most users the easiest access to convert btc to fiat.

I believe this will be cool if implemented and might skyrocket the trust of people catering more investors for the project.
yes it is a fact that this project is going to be skyrocket as the investors are interested to invest here and beg benefit from this project, we can aspect some more good investors to invest their assets here in this project.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:14:38 PM

It will be debit. Not credit.

And will be introduced not at the time of trading. But a bit later.

do you have a plan to make debit card for iconomi?
its very interesting and it looks very nice.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:22:31 PM

It is a good selling point, but my concern is whether it will eat large chunk of investors' money to implement. With a limited funds, I think the open fund platform still should be the highest priority. BTW, is the card gonna work in US?

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:31:08 PM

Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, LSK, EUR, USD, CNY, JPY, CZK, RON, HRK, CAD, AUD, GBP, DKK, NOK, SEK, CHF, RUB, HUF, PLN, XDR and XMR - Lol opening up to the masses. This was such a great move.

ICO is doing awesome! Really excited to see where this ends up. Any new news out of recent?HuhHuh

Correct this project is really something big and i am very excited for the upcoming result. I have also don't have any updates till now but i know they will be going to share good news this coming days so better be ready.
yes i agree, this campaign is really looking very good, and is also a good project, people are really taking interest in this project  and hope that it will not disappoint the investors.
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:53:22 PM

yes that is a fact that the ICONOMI project can really over some the future cryptographers but all doubted thing must be clear there must not be any about the trading and investing in this project.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:58:18 PM

It is a good selling point, but my concern is whether it will eat large chunk of investors' money to implement. With a limited funds, I think the open fund platform still should be the highest priority. BTW, is the card gonna work in US?

The Fund Management Platform is definitelly priority number 1 to which we are heading!

For card.. I can not check now about US. All I remember from the country list that Nigeria is on a no-go list.

Edit: will know this week about US for sure and I will post update when I have one.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:03:07 PM

That's good news If this is realized I can imagine in the future iconomi  also ready to compete into the future cryptocurrencies
But they say it only  debit not credit why not for both ? debit and credit

The Fund Management Platform is definitelly priority number 1 to which we are heading!

For card.. I can not check now about US. All I remember from the country list that Nigeria is on a no-go list.

Edit: will know this week about US for sure and I will post update when I have one.
What about India? where can I list the list of countries where shipment of card is available?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: