Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 07:01:08 PM

it will always change as long as there are deposits coming in. more deposits = less token = less share = more value for each token

you are just getting a part of the total tokens based on your investment amount divided by total amount invested

I see, and how are we supposed to know the price for each ICN at the moment ? or It's impossible to know unless you deposit and divide (how much ICN you got / how much USD you have) ?
EDIT : I also want to know more about signature bounties ? (I assume It's not same as signature campaign ? ) cuz It's not same list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10tRJSuPZ_mak2-mt_5bwtmIXuH4waCVWAmz3zO83cFg/edit#gid=0
are you serious?
Nobody can honestly tell you the answer to that question.
Like any other traded commodity, exchange prices are 100% market controlled.

to calculate estimated ico token value you simply divide 100m by the collected dollar amount
4 million dollars collected on 100m tokens = 25 cents.

If your counts are right, then i just got more then 500% profit. Nice
actually no made a correction you posted too fast hehe

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:29:25 PM

Just because a project  raises a shit load of BTC/cash does not automatically mean that it will be a massive success and make you a fucking millionaire overnight.....

Recent examples: DAO and Waves.

I seem to remember the Waves Shills talking about lambos in about every other post.....
Nothing is certain. I've seen developers that created some very successful projects, collected money and drunk with power and possibilities started to celebrate throwing money around.
With bad management you can ruin everything. As you said even the most successful ICO's potential can be wasted - but so far ICONOMI team showed that they seem to be serious about it.

And it is better to trust in the biggest ICO of the year than in some random project after all.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:48:23 PM

Just because a project  raises a shit load of BTC/cash does not automatically mean that it will be a massive success and make you a fucking millionaire overnight.....

I seem to remember the Waves Shills talking about lambos in about every other post.....
When developers and other people working on the project start talking like that, then it's a direct skip for me, and it should be the same for others as well.

Their priority should be everything related to their project, and not luxurious items that they might buy with the collected funds.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 11:19:22 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 12:16:23 AM by MrPresident

I'm seeing a lot of the same sort of blind "wow, lots of money raised, awesome! sending more without question!" rhetoric in this thread which reminds me of the DAO

Everyone should read this reddit post before sending any more money:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/510042/is_iconomi_doing_right_by_its_investors/d79erq6

Seriously.  The number of white knights peddling hopium in this thread is astounding.  Everyone needs to get a grip and understand success doesn't mean fistfulls of cash thrown at a project for FOMO.  That's rube mentality.

It's everyone's job to hold ICONOMI accountable and ask them the hard questions and demand answers, like the fellow in the comment you linked... who was snubbed.  If one person starts criticizing another  for having skepticism and critical thinking, be suspicious of their intent.

Warning: read this reddit post before sending any more money:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/510042/is_iconomi_doing_right_by_its_investors/d79erq6

That post was written by someone with reading comprehension problems and partial blindness.
Every beef he raised has been answered more than once.

what is the roadmap, timeline and budget plan for development?
VERY 1st PAGE OF ICO SITE:
Concept development
Q1 2016

ICONOMI.NET
Ether trading
Q2 2016

Whitepaper formalisation
July 2016

ICO
August 2016

ICONOMI.INDEX
Fund
Q4 2016

INVITE ONLY
ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE
Fund
Q4 2016

ICONOMI.OFM
Platform

what are the major challenges and risks?
the team picking winning investments...  you should know this
what are the indicative salaries of staff /profit margin for coinzilla?
the maintenance fees ofc and their share of tokens.
how are incentives aligned so that it is in the interests of coinzilla to develop a successful platform?
profit, and what does coinzilla have to do with iconomi? it's "Cashila", not "Coinzilla"
The debit card fees and added traffic to Cashila would add up substantially ofc.
what protections do token holders have against underperformance or overspending by coinzilla?
they dont pay directly for losses and token holders COLLECT DIVIDENDS... FOREVER
You can always sell your coin or exit the fund through the redemption process.

How are funds disbursed to coinzilla?
Cashila

How is performance managed?
Read the whitepapers... that is answered a couple times with DETAILED explanations.
What legal protections do token holders have?
Cashila is a registered small payment institution, licensed by the Czech National Bank and EU-wide legislation compliant.
What prevents coinzilla just walking away with the money?
Holy Toledo.... ESCROW and Multisig wallets ofc like everyone else. Read the blog.
In case holders vote for another provider how will non on chain services and technology be transferred to the new service provider?
they would simply switch platforms and re-issue tokens like they already stated... so easy.

Please take the time to read things better before attempting FUDding
there are 2 whitepapers, timeline, a blog with several informative posts and THIS THREAD answered most if not all of those questions
I mean really, Get a grip. This ico has more credentials and framework in place than any ico since the inception of ico's.
I'd like to sample what you were smoking when you posted that  Wink

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:48:27 AM

I have invested in the ICO and am interested in answers to some of those questions that I havent seen before. BUt my understanding is alot of these things havent been ironed out yet. Example q's

Where are the funds held?
On what exchanges will they traded and how will this link work.
Basically how does it work and what is the security model?
What fees will be charged>?
How will the platform prevent fund managers from abusing clients funds, and also for the Iconomi funds, have transparency etc.

Have these type of things been established yet at all?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:14:08 AM

fuck more of this vaporware ICO shit, really? $4mil USD or whatever it is?!   for what??  what the hell does some coin devs need this for here??

you can bet your ass i wouldn't develop crap if i got that kinda ico money lol, and you can be these guys will bring out sweet fuck all over time with this.  even if they do it'll be useless by the time it's released lol!

sure it may see one sweet pump (ahem LISK) then be stagnant forever while idiot bagholders buy the top and sell at a loss (as usual).

the shitty eastern euro crappy English shills posting here for cheesy hype is also hilarious! LMAO

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:27:20 AM

now full member
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 02:59:04 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 03:35:41 AM by MrPresident

I have invested in the ICO and am interested in answers to some of those questions that I havent seen before. BUt my understanding is alot of these things havent been ironed out yet. Example q's

Where are the funds held?https://medium.com/iconominet/collecting-funds-and-multisig-key-holders-d2bb5d517a6f#.ivhvdkltn

On what exchanges will they traded and how will this link work.

Basically how does it work and what is the security model?
https://www.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf

What fees will be charged>?

How will the platform prevent fund managers from abusing clients funds, and also for the Iconomi funds, have transparency etc.
see escrow team above

https://medium.com/iconominet/collecting-funds-and-multisig-key-holders-d2bb5d517a6f#.ivhvdkltn

Have these type of things been established yet at all?  yep

ecawyna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:46:17 AM

https://www.iconomi.net/ <<<< fraud site?

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:06:53 AM

Nothing is certain. I've seen developers that created some very successful projects, collected money and drunk with power and possibilities started to celebrate throwing money around.
With bad management you can ruin everything. As you said even the most successful ICO's potential can be wasted - but so far ICONOMI team showed that they seem to be serious about it.

And it is better to trust in the biggest ICO of the year than in some random project after all.

They will surely have enough plan for its development as they working on for it really so the management of this coin and marketing will be less hassle if this coin will released to the market, and i really believe ICONOMI will be the great potential coins for this days happen, and no shit ico has passes his fame already nowadays so better we really go for this biggest one to earn more.

losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:20:08 AM

Why me I not added to the list SIGNATURE bounties? Already twice I fill out the form!
I am the third time filled the registration form, but I was not in the list again! Huh
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:16:02 AM

Why me I not added to the list SIGNATURE bounties? Already twice I fill out the form!
I am the third time filled the registration form, but I was not in the list again! Huh
Dont know whats the problem,i also wanted to take part in this bounty some days ago and would loved to earn some of those coins but i thought the new enrollments are closed now.Is this still active or i think we cant take part in signature bounties now,may be bit late.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:45:52 AM

Quote from: magc16

I'm still not understanding how ICN will show up on ETH address.  Can I send it to a Jaxx ETH wallet?  Sorry, I'm an Ethereum novice.

Actually that's a good point. Personally I don't fancy downloading Mist again since it's so blotted and heavy.... Jaxx would be the prefect solution! They have included the (now defunct) DAO token in their interface. I really hope ICONOMI will gain enough popularity so has to be included in Electron wallets...

It will definitely be supported in Mist. You'll have to import our JSON and then work from there.

@Cryptobike on Twitter tweeted regarding MyEtherWallet
https://twitter.com/Cryptobike/status/773943169415340032
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:48:59 AM

Basically was 90% of this coin buyers want to know is 2 things:

1. Will it be on polo post launch asap?
2. Will it pump so I can dump most of my coins.

The End.

You know this is 100% truth so do not deny it.

You know how it work the bigger initial $$ found is the less % chance that it will hit serious pump 3x-4x.
Look at stratis 800BTC ICO -> ico price 1100 now 3000
Waves 30000 BTC ICO -> ico price 30 000 now 27 000 (dumping bounties and people seeking ride up) pushing price higher would take a lot of resources
and around are coins like Lisk Waves NXT NXT2 and few others

Iconomi price will be heavily dependent at revenue performance and ROI but around are super-nodes DASH etc % stake coins
many coins so many coins have static "dividend" ad that dividend is not that bad.
With bull market is easy to gets profit (we are now in bull in BTC) i would say that ICONOMI will be like crypto ETF i don't know if they
will lunch platform before major BTC pump will accrue after BTC pump getting gains will be rally hard since all tokens will fall in therms of $$.

There can many different things rally happens like bad trading or some scam around and price will free fall to ~0
look at unique ICO  project maidsafe coin:
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/maidsafecoin/#charts

It had ups and downs it was 2x below ICO price 5000sat

how it goes all depends on skill of trading people around and marketing with 8m $ capital company you can generate so profits for sure
we will see ^^ i think we can give it shot it is unique concept i would have someday pension from crypto shares

Since Waves is mentioned quite few times. I wonder if they did as transparent job as us, if they didn't dump their own coins on the market? And most importantly: does Waves bring added value? Or is more like a garage type of project that happened to do really well during ICO?
utkarshm

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:53:19 AM

https://twitter.com/icomoninet, good to see some quick actions taken and this fake account has been suspended and may be other ones could also be created again so would advice users to beware from these and other fake sites that are using the name of ICONOMY and try to scam users or try to decrease the reputation of Iconomy.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:58:33 AM

Where can I read what Iconomi tokens are? I mean how would we be able to send/trade them? Will they be traded on exchanges etc?
After ico finish, the tokens will be distribuited and after this prob ICONOMI will rich the big Exchange

Yes but how tokens could be sent to someone else for example? Will they be on a blockchain? Which one? Lisk sidechain?

ICN tokens will be issued on top of Ethereum platform.

You will be able to send them with Mist browser - probably easiest way. Before launch you will be able to provide us with your public ETH address for which you hold private key and that way have ICN tokens under your control on day 1.

I'm still not understanding how ICN will show up on ETH address.  Can I send it to a Jaxx ETH wallet?  Sorry, I'm an Ethereum novice.

The sidechain has it's own token, but since it's an ETH sidechain, the developer can simply use ETH addresses. No other wallet platform would be necessary, but just the installation of the sidechain app, so you should be able to just use a polo-ETH address or any ETH exchange address without the need for Mist.... BUT if you plan on exercising your voting rights or other functions you would need the ETH platform installed because exchanges don't give you GUI or API access.

A better explanation would be helpful tho yes.

Those ICO investors who doesn't have technical knowledge and don't want to download blockchain and prefer to keep the icn on official site would be able to receive dividend or not?

Yes. If you'll keep it on our official site you will be receiving dividends as well.
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:00:32 AM

fuck more of this vaporware ICO shit, really? $4mil USD or whatever it is?!   for what??  what the hell does some coin devs need this for here??

you can bet your ass i wouldn't develop crap if i got that kinda ico money lol, and you can be these guys will bring out sweet fuck all over time with this.  even if they do it'll be useless by the time it's released lol!

sure it may see one sweet pump (ahem LISK) then be stagnant forever while idiot bagholders buy the top and sell at a loss (as usual).

the shitty eastern euro crappy English shills posting here for cheesy hype is also hilarious! LMAO

Not everyone is an idiot...
The best way to take profits out of this ICOs is holding for long term.
Im very happy with my Lisks I bought on ICO and i'm not thinking in selling.  Just holding long
I also think that ICONOMI will do very good.  Just wait and see time will show us.

Regards
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:17:26 AM

Since Waves is mentioned quite few times. I wonder if they did as transparent job as us, if they didn't dump their own coins on the market? And most importantly: does Waves bring added value? Or is more like a garage type of project that happened to do really well during ICO?

Lets be honest "blockchain" solutions on market is a lot not many are proven like successful like old one NXT NEM Counterparty those coins were driven by some vision not by getting BIG ICO to develop. Waves for me is was 2nd chance for ETH train and amy got on that boat. Waves are not done but they slow development and constant delays put shadow on project.
Today nothing adds to waves value than promise of good future.

...Or is more like a garage type of project that happened to do really well during ICO?

to take shots we need wait 1year or 2years of development takes time but this project can be excellent self paid job for developers for +20 years
They have spend on development about 100k $ from 16m$ (this is not bad way to live you know for their dev)
while ICONOMI price as shares will be driven mostly by payed dividend and revenue performance

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:24:24 AM

Lets be honest "blockchain" solutions on market is a lot not many are proven like successful like old one NXT NEM Counterparty those coins were driven by some vision not by getting BIG ICO to develop. Waves for me is was 2nd chance for ETH train and amy got on that boat. Waves are not done but they slow development and constant delays put shadow on project.
Today nothing adds to waves value than promise of good future.

...Or is more like a garage type of project that happened to do really well during ICO?

to take shots we need wait 1year or 2years of development takes time but this project can be excellent self paid job for developers for +20 years
They have spend on development about 100k $ from 16m$ (this is not bad way to live you know for their dev)
while ICONOMI price as shares will be driven mostly by payed dividend and revenue performance

Exactly! And that will be possible with fresh money we'll be bringing in. Outside people are key to take crypto to the first T dollars.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:26:37 AM

Quote from: MrPresident
Is this your evil plan? ...to scare everyone away...

He's just been realistic.

Quote from: MrPresident
Don't get nervous when we hit 21m.

Success doesn't measure up on how much an ICO will totalise but on how a company will use the funds.... $4M is already a lot of money and we just need to hope that funds will be wisely used.

Although Ethereum has gathered one of the larget ICO ever and everyone though ETH could easily replace BTC, the (now defunct) Ethereum foundation have depleted everything in less than two years and their recent decision to fork has invalidated the integrity of their initial coins offering. Shame on them....

Quote from: mikhael

The DAO has raised $160,000,000.

Man! the DAO is the worst example you could possibly mention...

This is not single developer project. Consider all the expenses that we'll have to face for legislation. To connect old economy with crypto this will be inevetable.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: