Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:18:17 AM

What a great place for advertisers to show their adverts, right on top. Lifetime advertisin offer is a heaven for them, now even more when little is left to imagination Smiley

Lovin th new Adzbuzz...

Yeah one of our first additional projects will be the upgrade of our ad server to give advertisers more targeting options. With the new ADZbuzz this will be a great way to really reach the people they want in their business which will make our ad space a lot more valuabale.

And yes people who get the lifelog traffic offer will be able to benefit from this too. Smiley

thats so nice to know jensS many more to come for sure adz project will be really rallying up after november.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 07:27:20 AM

that's all very great Grin and perhaps promo would start in november after all little things are also ready Grin
or would that take december or january for promos Sad

Yeah we will spend a lot of money so we will be out of beta before we start the mass promo's. This doesn't mean we won't promote though, we'll mainly focus on the crowdfunding site and the lifelong traffic offer as that will help us expand.

We already have 12 new devs on board now and once they are trained things will go fast and that will automatically draw more people to the site and ADZcoin. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 12:35:15 PM

Design's very attaractive for members and newbies. No small design things  which we talked about are forgotten.

Just some tuning and features are needed and done. And we are ready for active mass promos.  Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:39:02 PM

Design's very attaractive for members and newbies. No small design things  which we talked about are forgotten.

Just some tuning and features are needed and done. And we are ready for active mass promos.  Smiley

That's right the next 2 weeks we'll gather all the details and make a big list and our 12 new devs can get busy. Smiley

After that it's indeed time for the mass promo's!

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 05:08:16 PM

At first I did not like the web site structure. It looked extremely busy, too many items on the page.
Had to step back and take a look at the structure and it is brilliant. Keep up the GREAT ! work and I am sure
with all the future new additions ADZbuzz will give the competitors a run for their money  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
Dagmen

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:29:16 PM

Hello everyone Cheesy

I see a lot of good news there.

I've a question about my adz on adzbuzz.com how do I know if those are v1 or v2 adz ? :/

I bought buzz power to go to the v2 ( if I'm not wrong this is what I had to do ) and now I don't know if I should get the cash back back or let it and wait for the switch :/
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:44:27 AM

Hello everyone Cheesy

I've a question about my adz on adzbuzz.com how do I know if those are v1 or v2 adz ? :/

I bought buzz power to go to the v2 ( if I'm not wrong this is what I had to do ) and now I don't know if I should get the cash back back or let it and wait for the switch :/

Hi, the coin swap has not been done yet, so all th coins are v1 only. All th coins in th Buzz Power will be swapped to v2 from th backend. so u dont hav to do anythin there. However, if u hav coins on ur external wallet then u hav to either buy more Buzz Power feom them or sell them, as u wish.

Hope it helps.
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 01:46:56 AM

Hello everyone Cheesy

Yes what you need to do now is:

-> Withdraw all coins from exchanges and offline wallets
-> Use those coins to buy Buzz Powers

If there are still coins left which don't allow you to buy a Buzz power we will change the coins for BTC or you can still sell them on an exchange.

An official statement about the swap will be made tomorrow, but this is basically what needs to be done right now because the swap is coming close.

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 01:52:08 AM

At first I did not like the web site structure. It looked extremely busy, too many items on the page.
Had to step back and take a look at the structure and it is brilliant. Keep up the GREAT ! work and I am sure
with all the future new additions ADZbuzz will give the competitors a run for their money  Wink

Thanks!

Yeah I think we found a good combination of content discovery and social network I think. Now it's time to increase the quality and add the features needed to compete with the big boys, and that's exactly what we'll do. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 03:45:03 PM

FYI- the site is loading extremely slow and my security is giving me a warning it  says Encrypted Network traffic Untrusted Certificate an application on this computer (Google Chrome) is trying to communicate over a channel encrypted with an untrusted certificate.  It cannot be guaranteed  that the contacted server (startpeeps.com)is the one it appears to be. this could be an attempt to deceive you or intercept your communication. Application c:/ProgramFiless(x86)/Google\Chrome\Application\Chromne.exe(PID9220)
Company: Google Inc
Reputation:check mark, icon with gray people and Discovered 1 week ago
Unstrusted Certificate: startpeeeps.com

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:44:30 PM

i also get this and very slow loading

sir could you please change all certificates and host to adzbuzz.com

you need to remove all startpeeps as it should not show anything with startpeep

also can you add SSL certificate to all websites in adz platform. when i click contact and it go to adzbuzzhelp it is unsecure

you need to add SSL to all networks so it is secure for all users

before launch devs need to make sure for security and make it super fast with no bugs as this will be huge platform

thank you
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 08:31:38 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great weekend! Smiley

Well I just finished writing a new update related to the coin swap and profit sharing the next months. I think we found a good balance between growth of ADZbuzz during the beta phase and rewarding people with Buzz Power. We need to consider all angles in order to make ADZbuzz one of the top social media networks and I surely believe we have all details covered.

It'll also allow you to calculate your earnings during our beta-phase based on the amount of ADZ you currently have in Buzz Power; so that's a nice bonus. Smiley

Read the update here:
>>> https://adzbuzz.com/Coin-Swap-Profit-Share.pdf

I think everything in the pdf is pretty clear but if you have any more questions please let us know.

All the best,
Jens

PS: We are working on all the bugs, please allow a few days before everything is fixed.
PPS: ADZ in rewards balance and extension will be combined later and can be used for buying products then, more info will follow later.

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:13:08 AM

Hi Everybody,

Well I just finished writing a new update related to the coin swap and profit sharing the next months. I think we found a good balance between growth of ADZbuzz during the beta phase and rewarding people with Buzz Power. We need to consider all angles in order to make ADZbuzz one of the top social media networks and I surely believe we have all details covered.

It'll also allow you to calculate your earnings during our beta-phase based on the amount of ADZ you currently have in Buzz Power; so that's a nice bonus. Smiley

Read the update here:

I think everything in the pdf is pretty clear but if you have any more questions please let us know.

All the best,
Jens

PS: We are working on all the bugs, please allow a few days before everything is fixed.
PPS: ADZ in rewards balance and extension will be combined later and can be used for buying products then, more info will follow later.
i have one big query, according to the calculations i will get about $3000(and this amount is too less Embarrassed) total as profit share before launch so if i withdraw it all then would that mean i will not receive any profit ever or that my buzz power will fully exhaust or i will lose all my coins which i have invested in buzz power till now?
Please help! Embarrassed
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 12:09:13 PM

Hi Everybody,

Read the update here:

All the best,
Jens

i have one big query, according to the calculations i will get about $3000(and this amount is too less Embarrassed) total as profit share before launch so if i withdraw it all then would that mean i will not receive any profit ever or that my buzz power will fully exhaust or i will lose all my coins which i have invested in buzz power till now?
Please help! Embarrassed

No Ajay, the $3000 is pure profit and as long as you have Buzz Power you will earn part of whatever platform/product that generates revenue for us. Smiley

Only if you withdraw the coins (after 12 months) in your Buzz Power will you lose this income stream. So the coins will simply remain in your account at all times until you decide this.

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:48:01 PM

Hi Everybody,

Read the update here:

All the best,
Jens

Please help! Embarrassed

No Ajay, the $3000 is pure profit and as long as you have Buzz Power you will earn part of whatever platform/product that generates revenue for us. Smiley

Only if you withdraw the coins (after 12 months) in your Buzz Power will you lose this income stream. So the coins will simply remain in your account at all times until you decide this.
hello, thanks for quick reply Smiley
some more queries here, please answer all Roll Eyes
will we receive only this $3000 and that too only in btc till the time of launch and mass promo(i.e. in january 2017). And when will the new ADZv2 be tradable, will they be tradable before that launch or only after that, and if after that then it means we will not receive any adz till that time so how will those millions of new people buy adzcoin at exchanges when the launch happens, and what does that "will be exchanged at $.40/adz" in that pdf means. and if we keep on getting that profit till those 12 months and then can we receive profit equal to our seed money? and you had also told that almost all premine would be spent on giving profit to buzz powers, so what about that?please help!very confused! Huh
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:48:24 PM

thanks for update sir this is magnificent

the example you give for earning $333 for 10,000 coins is that just for 1 day only ?

and can you also answer my question and Endthefed question above sir thank you very much once again for hard work
ddd12md

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:04:18 PM

What about mining? Will it stop after 13-th of October?
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:17:20 PM

Hi Everybody,

Read the update here:

All the best,
Jens

Please help! Embarrassed

hello, thanks for quick reply Smiley
some more queries here, please answer all Roll Eyes
will we receive only this $3000 and that too only in btc till the time of launch and mass promo(i.e. in january 2017). And when will the new ADZv2 be tradable, will they be tradable before that launch or only after that, and if after that then it means we will not receive any adz till that time so how will those millions of new people buy adzcoin at exchanges when the launch happens, and what does that "will be exchanged at $.40/adz" in that pdf means. and if we keep on getting that profit till those 12 months and then can we receive profit equal to our seed money? and you had also told that almost all premine would be spent on giving profit to buzz powers, so what about that?please help!very confused! Huh

I don't see the confusion really, we are launching an offer and part of the profits get shared with people holding Buzz Power. That's the system we are setting up and has been explained for quite a long time now.  If we make sales we send part of the profits to Buzz Power holders every week and that's about it, there's no need to make it any more complicated than it is...

The ADZ V2 will be tradable after we are ready with adding all features on ADZbuzz we want. This is no different than any other company launching it's products until they are finished with the creation of it.

Just relax a bit it's good for you. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:19:12 PM

What about mining? Will it stop after 13-th of October?

Yes mining will stop, but I want to make clear that no coins will be lost even after October 13. We will arrange  period that the coins can be echanged later on, about a month from now. All will be clearly communicated on ADZbuzz.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:22:14 PM

thanks for update sir this is magnificent

the example you give for earning $333 for 10,000 coins is that just for 1 day only ?

and can you also answer my question and Endthefed question above sir thank you very much once again for hard work

Sure no prob. Smiley

The earnings mentioned is just the profit share from the offer we'll be launching in about 2 weeks. We will send weekly payments to Buzz Power holders based on the amount of sales that week.

And we are working on all bugs one by one. We have a bunch of things to do simultaneously so it's taking  abit longer than expected but as mentioned earlier, we have signed 12 new developers who started training already so this will definately help speed up the progress a lot. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: