Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 04:32:32 PM

Apart from trading I don't see any trusted places to invest my bitcoins as there is great possibility that those sites will turn scam in future and will not give me regular returns in long term as I have made some losses in the past by investing in cloud mining sites and now I have learnt from my mistakes and will never repeat the same mistake again so if I have to multiply my bitcoins quick then I will choose only trading and nothing else.

Trading is the best place to invest bitcoin as of now and sorry to hear your bad experience with those scam sites who give returns only for few months then ran away with your money which most of the people fall prey but trading is the better choice as we will be aware of what we are doing but we need to mater the knowledge of market situation and bitcoin before entering trading because it's not everybody's cup of tea.

kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

Freebitco.in is now claiming to be giving around 4.08% annually

Could not find any such info on their site. Could u please point me to your source?

I've stumbled about this info around here a few times, and I also received an email from wetsuit about this option. It runs as follows:

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

We are excited to announce a launch of a new feature - a bitcoin savings account!

You can now earn 4.08% annual interest (paid and compounded daily) on any balance that you hold in your FreeBitco.in account, without doing anything!

All you need to do is mantain a balance of at least 30,000 satoshi (0.0003 BTC) in your FreeBitco.in account and we shall pay you compounded interest on your full balance everyday. There is no lock-in period to earn interest (you start earning interest right from the first day!) and your balance can be withdrawn any time you wish. Treat your FreeBitco.in account like an instant-access savings account to hold your excess bitcoins and earn passive interest on your account balance everyday.

Read more about this feature at https://freebitco.in/?op=home&tab=earn_btc

I'm always very suspicious about offers, when they want you to send a big amount of bitcoins to their site. We've seen this before and it never had a happy ending.
On the other hand, the 4.08% isn't any unrealistic number and FreeBitco.in has a long long history already, so maybe it would be worth trying it. Anyway, thanks for the tip! Smiley
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

It is better to study the market first before investing in Bitcoin and other crypocurrencies people kept saying we should kep on to our bitcoin saying it will continue to rise what happen if falls? we recalled what happen to crude-oil few years ago so all these speculations should be put to rest rather we should just study how the market move.

I beg to differ with your Bitcoin comment, in the long term it's been profitable even though it's home down on a couple of occasions. I agree with you on the other hand with regards to trading marginally but that needs optimum attention and concentration which a lot of us don't have that's why it was suggested to just hold on to your Bitcoin because it will escalate in prices in the long term ends and it's sure been the case.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:06:12 PM

Trading and exchanging are some usual investments for Bitcoin but you could also try something different like investing in art, shares, maybe some profitable local start-up. These are not usual and tipical investments and they are more complicated to performe but the profit could be bigger and even more secure.
If he really want to try something then iForex trading platform is one of the choices if he really want to stocked some of his coins and just waiting for the demand to be increase before selling it will take your patient , if you don't want to wait that long then the best one is gambling where you can invest and then play take the risk for the profit
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:07:32 PM

When you study carefully the alt coins on the different exchanges and read into them, you can make some huge profits. But
I only use a small amount of bitcoins to trade. The majority is in cold storage as a long term investment, at least until the
next halving in 2020

That was a smart decision to have majority of bitcoin in cold storage and use only a bit of it as we know that the value of bitcoin will reach a new level in couple of years so investing a small amount of bitcoin into trading then making a capital out of it will be a good decision as well.
lannie12

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:47:20 PM

some one can help me to earn bitcoins ??

where can i invest too thanks.. ....
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

WHERE CAN I INVEST MY BITCOINS TO EARN ALOT ^^

THANKS .....
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:48:48 PM

As of now investing Bitcoin directly is not advisable to do because there are a lot of scams and hyips our there almost all of them will run away your money before you reach your ROI. It is also not advisable to put your Bitcoin and exchange it for any altcoin because there is a lot of pump and dump coins out there. The risk you are taking is not the equivalent to the reward you are looking for.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:05:42 PM

As of now investing Bitcoin directly is not advisable to do because there are a lot of scams and hyips our there almost all of them will run away your money before you reach your ROI. It is also not advisable to put your Bitcoin and exchange it for any altcoin because there is a lot of pump and dump coins out there. The risk you are taking is not the equivalent to the reward you are looking for.

People always chase the risky way when it comes to whatever kind of investments. It's the promised returns that matter, where after that nothing else is important. Even when they know that they are putting money in an obvious scams isn't a problem for them. It's a nasty attitude. People putting money into scams are equally as bad as the operators from my point of view.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:12:16 PM

People always chase the risky way when it comes to whatever kind of investments. It's the promised returns that matter, where after that nothing else is important. Even when they know that they are putting money in an obvious scams isn't a problem for them. It's a nasty attitude. People putting money into scams are equally as bad as the operators from my point of view.

But the fact is people are not aware that those sites will scam in long run and they take a risk of investing looking at the feedback given by the users on sites but nowadays those feedback also cannot be trusted as it can be self generated feedback made by the site owners themselves to attract people for investing money in their sites and if people would catch that those sites are scam then I am sure no one would entertain those sites.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:43:04 PM

yes that is a fact, i think it is more important to study about the sites where you want to invest your money, and after good analysianad, because there are some sites which can scam you and can take your money.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 2148

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:45:48 PM

Investing in proven businesses like gambling sites bankroll is still worth it, BTC price increase only means that we can/should invest less to reduce the loss in case of exit scam or other unfortunate event. As for altcoins, coins like DASH, Ethereum and monero showed huge performance over last week, they are strong competitors to Bitcoin, and in my opinion it is only wise to diversify one's cryptocurrency investment, in case one of the coins will fail. But of course it's better to stay away from fresh coins with devs who only make promises and don't have anything to show at the moment.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:30:08 PM

yes that is a fact, i think it is more important to study about the sites where you want to invest your money, and after good analysianad, because there are some sites which can scam you and can take your money.
yes agree with you, if you want to protect yourself from scamming then you need to be more careful while investing your money in such sites you need to do some good knowledge about the site where you wnat to invest bitcoin.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:35:43 PM

yes agree with you, if you want to protect yourself from scamming then you need to be more careful while investing your money in such sites you need to do some good knowledge about the site where you wnat to invest bitcoin.

Even after doing a good research about the site you cannot be 100% sure that its an concrete place to invest your money as if the site is scam then it will pay you for a month or two until their target of collecting funds is not achieved and once its done then they will simply run away without giving any notification and the same incidents had happened many times in the past and that makes those sites very shady.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
Go in trading in altcoins  that is the legit way i think to invest your bitcoin. And you can double or triple your bitcoin but you need to learned how to trade in a safe way. Because trading is like a gambling you can lose or win in different is you get more win than to lose your bitcoin.
No, if you don't have any knowledge about altcoin trade please don't enter this world unless you have learn something because in trading you can loss double or even triple of your bitcoin if you can't selective to choose the coin.
I would rather to learn before enter that new world to make you familiar with the market.

nobody has knowledge about trading in the beginning, they gain it over time and as they progress. and trading is something that you need to learn while trying it, not just going to school for it Smiley
and besides you don't need to sell all your life and put it in trading in order to learn it you can actually start with $1 and still learn the tricks.
true of course everything starts from scratch and learn first no problem for you to try and learn the trade first. make sure you use a small amount of capital until you are proficient later

TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:17:18 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

The best place to invest your money is invest it on trading sites . This is the best place because you all have to do is monitor the prices of most of cryptocurrency for about 7-15 days and after that you will already know the pattern of the prices, but sometimes may vary. You have to buy the cyrptocurrency on low price and after some time, sell them on higher price. Thats how profit is. you can also use your invest on betting sites like edgeless.io .
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:33:47 AM

But the fact is people are not aware that those sites will scam in long run and they take a risk of investing looking at the feedback given by the users on sites but nowadays those feedback also cannot be trusted as it can be self generated feedback made by the site owners themselves to attract people for investing money in their sites and if people would catch that those sites are scam then I am sure no one would entertain those sites.

If you're not aware of the risks you're exposing yourself to, then you shouldn't invest in anything. It's that simple. In most cases common sense will help you in avoiding whatever scam service. When things look too good to be true, they mostly are. If you think logically, and do some quick calculations, you'll directly notice that whatever service can't meet what it's promising people.

The rewards are simply too high to be profitable for the service in question. You must look at it like this, services are here to make money, so why would they promise you returns of a few percent per day while you just make a one time investment? Doesn't make sense, right? Example -- You put 1 BTC as an investment in their service, and after 365 days of let's say 2% per day, that would be a net profit of 7.3 BTC. Come on.... Roll Eyes
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:40:25 AM

I think you can invest your bitcoin in a proper way not in gambling. You can invest bitcoin when you are in involve in signature campaign . But first you need to runk up before you can join. There is a lot of signature campaign here so choose for the good to invest more bitcoin.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:51:57 AM

Bitcoin Investment sites (avoid at all costs!)

There are hundreds of sites around the web that claims they can multiply your Bitcoin, give you super high daily interest on your coins or do all sorts of other “magical” stuff if you just send them your coins. These sites are known as HYIPs (High Yield Investment Programs) and from my personal experience they are 100% scam.

Every day I get at least one or two emails from people who have been conned by these sites. What the site generally does is pay members using new member deposits that come in. This continues until one day the site decides to completely disappear from the web with the majority of their investors money.

I can’t emphasis enough how dangerous these sites are – AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!! They are not a way to earn Bitcoins, they are a way to lose Bitcoins. If you’re not sure if a site is legit or not, I suggest using the Bitcoin scam test to find out.

-https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-earn-bitcoins-fast-and-free-in-2016/

A blog from the founder if 99bitcoins.

Ofir Beigel
Owner at 99 Coins ltd.
Blogger and owner of 99Bitcoins. I've been dealing with Bitcoin since the beginning of 2013 and it taught me a lesson in finance that I couldn't get anywhere else on the planet. I'm not a techie, I don't understand "Hashes" and "Protocols", I designed this website with people like myself in mind. My expertise is online marketing and I've dedicated a large portion of 99Bitcoins to Bitcoin marketing.

And as for me, he really has a point and its not that wise to ask random people and believe on them. It is much better to ask trusted and experienced ones. A friendly advice, this random people might just take opportunity on you and take advantage on you. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all bitcoin investments are scam. What I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of bitcoin investments scam.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

Bitcoin Investment sites (avoid at all costs!)

There are hundreds of sites around the web that claims they can multiply your Bitcoin, give you super high daily interest on your coins or do all sorts of other “magical” stuff if you just send them your coins. These sites are known as HYIPs (High Yield Investment Programs) and from my personal experience they are 100% scam.

Every day I get at least one or two emails from people who have been conned by these sites. What the site generally does is pay members using new member deposits that come in. This continues until one day the site decides to completely disappear from the web with the majority of their investors money.

I can’t emphasis enough how dangerous these sites are – AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!! They are not a way to earn Bitcoins, they are a way to lose Bitcoins. If you’re not sure if a site is legit or not, I suggest using the Bitcoin scam test to find out.

-https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-earn-bitcoins-fast-and-free-in-2016/

A blog from the founder if 99bitcoins.

Ofir Beigel
Owner at 99 Coins ltd.
Blogger and owner of 99Bitcoins. I've been dealing with Bitcoin since the beginning of 2013 and it taught me a lesson in finance that I couldn't get anywhere else on the planet. I'm not a techie, I don't understand "Hashes" and "Protocols", I designed this website with people like myself in mind. My expertise is online marketing and I've dedicated a large portion of 99Bitcoins to Bitcoin marketing.

And as for me, he really has a point and its not that wise to ask random people and believe on them. It is much better to ask trusted and experienced ones. A friendly advice, this random people might just take opportunity on you and take advantage on you. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all bitcoin investments are scam. What I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of bitcoin investments scam.
Those website has a good guide where to invest and where dont even think to invest at all. But well crypto if full of opportunities, which each one can take advantage at different moments, trading is the best place to invest since market is very hot, if has a good capital start a casino or exchange might be a good moment as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: