Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 05:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the rebrand/renaming to move away from the bad connotations, difficulty to carry out business and the constant questions about Silk Road and the connection to the project?
Yes
No
Unsure

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions  (Read 129238 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:56:49 AM

So where exactly can you trade in your silkcoins for darksilk right now??

Right now??

Nowhere since DarkSilk isn't released until the 5th of November.

Silk(SLK) is tradable on Bittrex however Cheesy
Thanks mate

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:13:49 AM

How do i get my silk from the old chain to weaver? I sent a small test transaction before i moved it all, and the test trans got lost.

It's not lost
All transactions are done manually by Mathew for safety reasons

If Silkcoins are picked up on the blockchain, then this means that they've arrived safely. The push to the Silk Network site is still a manual process, it will be visible once Matthew makes the push. A little bit of patience is necessary Smiley

I assume by
silk from the old chain
you meant silkcoin (yeah I know it's a bit confusing)
and what happened with the rest of the coins you moved?

PS: What happened Bitcoinasourus?

You were lost for a while Smiley

Spencer said the same thing, that matt was doing it manually. But the 100 silkcoin i sent to test things out still hasn't shown up in my weaver wallet, has to be getting close to 10 days now.

The rest of my wallet is now stuck staking on the old silkcoin. Going to re download the google drive files, try that.

Hope i don't loose the rest of the silkcoin. Lost 25k silkcoin back when the chain first collapsed, this 50k would be the rest of it. Time well wasted? Cheesy

I have been lurking. Even though I lost a bunch on this project in the past I still check out what's going on.

My thoughts on the name change.
I liked the old silkcoin thing, but I think if the dev team wants to really make this big they have to rebrand. There will always be a negative stigma around the whole silk road thing.

I also think more forward thinking needs to be done. This has been a topic of debate for a while. It could have been sussed and finished for the ICO. Though i guess it's a nice ninja ICO for the early holders.
We've waited so long for some thing to happen.. I hope this does good for people who have been with this chain since 2014.

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:19:08 AM

How do i get my silk from the old chain to weaver? I sent a small test transaction before i moved it all, and the test trans got lost.

It's not lost

If Silkcoins are picked up on the blockchain, then this means that they've arrived safely. The push to the Silk Network site is still a manual process, it will be visible once Matthew makes the push. A little bit of patience is necessary Smiley

I assume by
silk from the old chain

Spencer said the same thing, that matt was doing it manually. But the 100 silkcoin i sent to test things out still hasn't shown up in my weaver wallet, has to be getting close to 10 days now.

The rest of my wallet is now stuck staking on the old silkcoin. Going to re download the google drive files, try that.

Hope i don't loose the rest of the silkcoin. Lost 25k silkcoin back when the chain first collapsed, this 50k would be the rest of it. Time well wasted? Cheesy

I have been lurking. Even though I lost a bunch on this project in the past I still check out what's going on.

The reason your coins are stuck is that nobody is staking on the old silkcoin chain any longer. Your coins will be stuck until they are confirmed. If nobody is staking then they will never be confirmed. What needs to happen is somebody with a bunch of coins stakes on the old silkcoin chain. Once confirmed then you can move them. Do you have any coins that are not confirmed? My silkcoin wallet still works fine, but i don't have any coins in it, otherwise I can help. If someone would be so kind to send me a chunk or do it themselves then we can help you. This I believe is the only way to get your coins unstuck. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:22:11 AM

It's not lost

I assume by
silk from the old chain

The reason your coins are stuck is that nobody is staking on the old silkcoin chain any longer. Your coins will be stuck until they are confirmed. If nobody is staking then they will never be confirmed. What needs to happen is somebody with a bunch of coins stakes on the old silkcoin chain. Once confirmed then you can move them. Do you have any coins that are not confirmed? My silkcoin wallet still works fine, but i don't have any coins in it, otherwise I can help. If someone would be so kind to send me a chunk or do it themselves then we can help you. This I believe is the only way to get your coins unstuck. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

PM me an address i'll send some to stake.

Edit:
I think i have some kicking around another old wallet, i'll give it a go staking those to pull out the 50k. Rather loose those couple hundred.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:25:09 AM

Can you make an objective pros and cons list so we know exactly what to consider in voting on the poll?
HORT

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:28:36 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 02:10:35 AM by HORT

SCAMMER ALERT

Somebody by the name of slievensdrkslk. on slack is a scammer. I have posted the conversation below. I obviously was trying to get as much info as possible since I knew he was a fucktard and he fell for it. Do your homework people. Do not send any btc to him.

slievensdrkslk. [8:00 PM]  hey
[8:00]  still online ?
hort [8:43 PM]  Yes
[8:44]  Hello
----- Today October 17th, 2016 -----
slievensdrkslk. [8:39 AM]  hey sorry i was afk
slievensdrkslk. [4:09 PM]  hey hey
hort [5:11 PM]  Hello
slievensdrkslk. [5:12 PM]  Hey @hort
[5:12]  How is going
hort [5:12 PM]  Good
slievensdrkslk. [5:12 PM]  just couple min to make coffee
[5:12]  and i will back to you
hort [5:12 PM]  Ok
slievensdrkslk. [5:22 PM]  ok
[5:22]  just back
[5:23]  still around
hort [5:24 PM]  You get my msg?
slievensdrkslk. [5:27 PM]  what msg ?
[5:28]  I see msg HELLLLOOOO
[5:28]  in general chat
hort [5:40 PM]  Where is ur girlfriend at?
slievensdrkslk. [5:43 PM]  What you mean where is ?
[5:43]  at home
[5:45]  ?? hort
[5:46 PM]  Ah in the UK then cool.
slievensdrkslk. [5:46 PM]  why you ask me that ?
hort [5:47 PM]  You were saying that she was in Germany for a while. Guess she is home now.
slievensdrkslk. [5:47 PM]  Yes she is back to home
hort [5:48 PM]  How long was she in Germany?
slievensdrkslk. [5:48 PM]  2 week
hort [5:49 PM]  Good.
[5:50]  When is new name coming out?
[5:50]  What is new name?
slievensdrkslk. [5:50 PM]  Still working on it
[5:50]  i let you know
hort [5:52 PM]  Any hints?
slievensdrkslk. [5:52 PM]  shoot one
hort [5:53 PM]  I wish I had a girl from Amsterdam
[5:57]  What else is new?
slievensdrkslk. [5:58 PM]  new things is that i bought 5 million silk from Trevor
[5:58]  and now going to sell them
hort [5:59 PM]  I'll buy how much?
slievensdrkslk. [5:59 PM]  all 5 million ?
[6:01]  You mean to buy all 5 million ,or what ?
hort [6:01 PM]  How much?
slievensdrkslk. [6:01 PM]  850 satoshi for all 5 million
hort [6:03 PM]  Lemme move some btc around. I'll get back to you.
[6:03]  Asap
slievensdrkslk. [6:04 PM]  ok
hort [6:06 PM]  What is ur btc coin address?
[6:06]  Just so I have it.
slievensdrkslk. [6:07 PM]  14MGDngkodAYyrdK3txQ4HbhkNWXMFiYui
[6:07]  and what is yours silk address
hort [6:11 PM]  Lemme get my wallet up and running. Takes awhile to sync. Want to make sure it syncs first. If not then I'll give you my weaver one
slievensdrkslk. [6:11 PM]  Ok, you want to buy all 5 million,right ?
hort [6:12 PM]  Yep, gotta make sure I have enough btc. It'll be close.
slievensdrkslk. [6:12 PM]  42,5 btc for all 5 million
hort [6:12 PM]  Yes
slievensdrkslk. [6:12 PM]  ok
hort [6:22 PM]  What is the address you are sending from so I can check to make sure that you have 5 million in there?
slievensdrkslk. [6:25 PM]  BB5bpjgB7aYgpm3XimMZj7TDn76n8RHx52
[6:25]  and sec is separate
[6:26]  BLxhmGNJrQnADu2xF9x1r69y2L2YrMNrXh
[6:27]  B6n5zsUiDsTg3e5cEvh44o1LEJzv15yHYR
hort [6:28 PM]  Cool ok. Gotta a late meeting here at work for an hour then I'll get home and get my btc together and send. Thanks Spence!!!!
slievensdrkslk. [6:29 PM]  Ok, but you didn't post yours silk adddress
hort [6:29 PM]  It is at home. I'm still at work
slievensdrkslk. [6:30 PM]  Ok, for 1,5h ,right ?
hort [6:30 PM]  Yes
slievensdrkslk. [6:30 PM]  ok, will be around
hort [6:31 PM]  Cool thanks
hort [7:39 PM]  Meeting is gonna go long. Be home in no longer than 1 hour. Sorry Spence.
slievensdrkslk. [7:40 PM]  It's ok ,i was prepare 5 million ,i will wait
[7:41]  1h from now
hort [7:55 PM]  Cool thanks
slievensdrkslk. [8:32 PM]  did you finish with meeting ?
hort [8:34 PM]  Yes, I am back now. My silk address is BFhsBaGtA8NV7Y1QEpgUgBz6U3UKS2LsJN
[8:34]  I will need a good faith deposit so I know you are for real. Please deposit 25k and then I'll send over the btc. Thanks.
slievensdrkslk. [8:35 PM]  i was think you already send ?
hort [8:35 PM]  unless you want to do a middleman, send 25k to the address and then I will send over the 42.5 btc.
slievensdrkslk. [8:36 PM]  seems you don't trust me
[8:36]  no problem my friend
hort [8:36 PM]  42.5 btc is a lot of btc. LOL
slievensdrkslk. [8:37 PM]  ``let do this in 4 transfer
hort [8:37 PM]  ok then.
slievensdrkslk. [8:37 PM]  send me 10 btc i send to you 1,25 million
hort [8:38 PM]  you first. I know you are the main dev so this shouldn't be a problem for you since we have talked alot before.
slievensdrkslk. [8:38 PM]  yes, but i have great reputation
hort [8:38 PM]  that is why I said 25k to start
[8:38]  25k is nothing
slievensdrkslk. [8:38 PM]  you should start first
[8:39]  send how much btc want ,let say 5 btc
[8:39]  i will send 625k silk
hort [8:40 PM]  we can use a middleman then. all good. I will find a good one.
slievensdrkslk. [8:40 PM]  seems we can't make a deal
[8:40]  never mind
hort [8:40 PM]  deal is set
[8:41]  25k just to make sure is nothing to 42.5 btc.
slievensdrkslk. [8:41 PM]  How to i know you have btc ?
[8:41]  send me 0.5 btc just to be sure you have them
hort [8:42 PM]  I have plenty. I'll set up a middle man then so we don't have to worry
slievensdrkslk. [8:42 PM]  i don't know who is middleman
[8:42]  need someone who is trusted
hort [8:42 PM]  yes, the middleman does this thing always
[8:42]  good reputation.
[8:42]  trusted.
slievensdrkslk. [8:43 PM]  who is middleman then ?
hort [8:43 PM]  lemme find him. be back in a bit then. You can check him out on bct. I will provide link.
[8:43]  it is his job.
slievensdrkslk. [8:43 PM]  i find some from slack
hort [8:43 PM]  done 100's of transactions
[8:43]  ok that is fine
slievensdrkslk. [8:51 PM]  well...i think deal is off
[8:52]  nice to talk with you ,and clearly know whit who i have jobs
[8:52]  :wink:
hort [8:53 PM]  what. why is deal off?
slievensdrkslk. [8:54 PM]  because you don't trust me
hort [8:54 PM]  I don't trust my own mother to just send her 25,000 dollars no questions asked.
[8:54]  who in the fuck would do that?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
slievensdrkslk. [8:55 PM]  did i say 25k usd at once ?
[8:55]  start with 1btc
hort [8:56 PM]  you are the dev with a reputation so why don't you send me 10k then? I have given you all my contact information many times. Unless...........you are a not really spencer.
[8:56]  hmmmmm
slievensdrkslk. [8:56 PM]  because rules is rules
hort [8:56 PM]  call me on my phone then. You have my number
slievensdrkslk. [8:57 PM]  dev never send first to no one
hort [8:57 PM]  call me.
[8:57]  call me and I will send the 42.5 btc right now.
righteousfire

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:50:31 AM

It's not lost

I assume by
silk from the old chain

http://heathersanimations.com/dinosaur/dragon1.gif

I liked the old silkcoin thing, but I think if the dev team wants to really make this big they have to rebrand. There will always be a negative stigma around the whole silk road thing.

I also think more forward thinking needs to be done. This has been a topic of debate for a while. It could have been sussed and finished for the ICO. Though i guess it's a nice ninja ICO for the early holders.
We've waited so long for some thing to happen.. I hope this does good for people who have been with this chain since 2014.

My coins are also stuck in staking and I have been working on getting them out for over a week now. I have tried changing my .conf file I have tried ganging setting to all 999999s but nothing works. All my coins were in spendable when I tried to send to weaver. It was when I tried to send the entire amount that it came up with a cant send due to transaction fee as I was trying to clear my wallet and instantly it started showing incoming transaction, incoming transaction over and over really fast and throwing all my coins from spendable into staking. Now they are all stuck there due to this technical glitch. not a good look for the project and to tell you the truth we are losing interest. If things like this are still happening what hope is there for this project?
HORT

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:58:54 AM

It's not lost

I assume by
silk from the old chain

My coins are also stuck in staking and I have been working on getting them out for over a week now. I have tried changing my .conf file I have tried ganging setting to all 999999s but nothing works. All my coins were in spendable when I tried to send to weaver. It was when I tried to send the entire amount that it came up with a cant send due to transaction fee as I was trying to clear my wallet and instantly it started showing incoming transaction, incoming transaction over and over really fast and throwing all my coins from spendable into staking. Now they are all stuck there due to this technical glitch. not a good look for the project and to tell you the truth we are losing interest. If things like this are still happening what hope is there for this project?

Yes, you had to unlock your wallet to send and they went to staking. Be sure to set staking=0 in .config file. Bitcoinasourus is sending me a few coins so that I can stake them to help you all out. Be patient my friend. We are all here to help. It will take some time, but it will all be remedied in a few days or so. I am syncing my old silkcoin wallet as we speak.
ttoroie

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:18:45 AM

The Silkcoin project was not developed by this team
they are only trying to help us, the Silkcoin owners, to get over bugs like yours and to switch to a new and more refined coin Silk(SLK)
They always helped, but they're human after all, they cannot fix everything

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
ttoroie

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:23:14 AM

Also the Silkcoin blockchain is stucked on block 1758335 for the past 2 days now
probably because of the issues Hort described
The files I uploaded to the drive are up to that block as well

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:24:07 AM

What a pleasant tone of voice do you have Spencer Tongue

*bump: Are you guys aware that the countdown and info here is for the 23th of oct: https://silknetwork.org/darksilk/ico and http://www.icocountdown.com/?

I guess you guys don't think I have a sense of humour....

the coin names are spencer and darkspencer Cheesy

**bump: Are you guys aware that the countdown and info here is for the 23th of oct: https://silknetwork.org/darksilk/ico and http://www.icocountdown.com/?
soopnon

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:25:12 AM

Please use the official ICO program, do not send BTC to individuals Smiley
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:53:16 AM

What a pleasant tone of voice do you have Spencer Tongue

*bump: Are you guys aware that the countdown and info here is for the 23th of oct: https://silknetwork.org/darksilk/ico and http://www.icocountdown.com/?

I guess you guys don't think I have a sense of humour....

the coin names are spencer and darkspencer Cheesy

**bump: Are you guys aware that the countdown and info here is for the 23th of oct: https://silknetwork.org/darksilk/ico and http://www.icocountdown.com/?

Care to elaborate on this question? What is it that you are asking or pointing to?
xirdo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:41:39 AM

Hi,

Could i still participate for some bounty like twitter follow for example?
soopnon

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:26:45 PM

Hi,

Does the team have a TW bonus plan?
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:28:18 PM

Hi,

There is no bonus plan in effect. Members are free to contribute and support the project.
Be proactive, join slack and have fun!  Grin
soopnon

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:10:19 PM

Hi,

There is no bonus plan in effect. Members are free to contribute and support the project.

yes,Good technology is known, there is no reward. Mainly happy
soopnon

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:19:52 PM

Hi,

Can you give me a copy of your signature code?
dontigua

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:21:34 PM

Silk market crumbling.  4 btc sell to 100 sat, 2 to 500.

Anything going on with promoting Silk or is this done for now until all the new companies and names are launched in February?
ttoroie

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:37:45 PM

February?!?!?

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: