Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
leapordlion (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:27:51 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:33:10 PM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:52:05 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

You should add decentralization to the list.
Bitcoin transactions are out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 02:37:52 AM

why dont you include the drawbacks of using bitcoins as well ? if you are explaining bitcoin to somebody then you should explain the whole thing and not only the advantages of using btc. btw, the points that you have listed are nothing new. by doing a quick search about bitcoin on google, anyone can get these points so no need to post those common points again and again. just my 2 cents!
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:44:40 AM

You should add decentralization to the list.
Bitcoin transactions are out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations.
Yes, good points from OP but Botany's point is probably even better than all those.  None of the above inspires me to use bitcoin over fiat...and I'm a bitcoin supporter too.  I just think bitcoin is a good way to store value, like gold, and it sucks as a currency.  Except for dark markets and the like.  But keep the faith, brother.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 04:41:21 AM

this is a good post.
for me the number 3 is one of the best features, the international thing. because of the country that i live in, i always have trouble with online payments as they don't accept us Smiley so bitcoin is an easy way to remedy that.

also you should add decentralization to the list which has brought some features like the international thing, because if it was centralized we all had the same problem with bitcoin as we have with other payment processors.

--looking for signature--
José Arcadio Buendía

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:50:02 AM

this is a good post.
for me the number 3 is one of the best features, the international thing. because of the country that i live in, i always have trouble with online payments as they don't accept us Smiley so bitcoin is an easy way to remedy that.

also you should add decentralization to the list which has brought some features like the international thing, because if it was centralized we all had the same problem with bitcoin as we have with other payment processors.

I would also add safety, if you are diligent storing your coins then those coins are incredibly safe from thieves and institutions trying to seize your coins and I will add independence too the feeling of not being owned by any bank or country is incredible.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:25:44 PM

uh, not one of those points benefits your average customer. it's all great for the merchants and businesses.

a customer has to find it, buy it and pay a premium in the process most likely, then they have to secure it, then they have to pay a fee to send it. they're not covered for losses or refunds.

bitcoin is amazing. it's also not of any use to your average person in their everyday life online or offline right now. I admire anyone who thinks otherwise but i'd also check their throat to make sure they ain't choking on kool aid.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:25:06 PM

uh, not one of those points benefits your average customer. it's all great for the merchants and businesses.

a customer has to find it, buy it and pay a premium in the process most likely, then they have to secure it, then they have to pay a fee to send it. they're not covered for losses or refunds.

bitcoin is amazing. it's also not of any use to your average person in their everyday life online or offline right now. I admire anyone who thinks otherwise but i'd also check their throat to make sure they ain't choking on kool aid.

If it is good for merchants, it will be good for customers as well. It is only a matter of time before cost savings are passed back to customers.
The only losers in this are the middlemen (banks and credit card companies).

Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:33:12 PM

Because it's priceless banking you can send and receive money for nothing anywhere for some unknown reason banks and finance hate it and of course in capitalism if you cannot buy it sell it or fine it kill it of course it's crooked and they are angels ha ha ha ha I've got the stitch now. Good luck and more power.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:37:07 PM

If it is good for merchants, it will be good for customers as well. It is only a matter of time before cost savings are passed back to customers.

they'd have to discount seriously heavily to incentivize a customer to go through all the hassle of obtaining it. they often don't have a large amount of margin to play with for the stuff that people really want so I don't see where big enough savings could be made.

if people were getting paid in bitcoin then all this is moot. they ain't. so it isn't.

this is a concept that's a few years too early. don't get me wrong, I think it's great that there are so many places to spend coins, but it's something that serves existing holders, not new people.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:47:53 PM

All points are valid and may help newbie to understand why bitcoin should be considered superior in payment processor field. Even though understanding how bitcoin/blockchain works is hard, using bitcoin as payment gateway and for daily use is not hard with the use of online web/mobile wallets this days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:58:57 PM

it's will help for anyone to get general knowledge about bitcoin. I think bitcoin is  safest way of store money and it's another good side is taxfree. We don't need to worry about our money.  Also, holding bitcoin, sometimes we can get profit. So, all these will inspire anyone for use bitcoin
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:03:44 PM

I have to agree with you on points 2,3 and 5. For point 1, I believe Bitcoin transactions are quick only if are no higher volumes of transactions (Even with a higher fee at such instances, your transaction might not process) and also only if you pay a minimum fee that would guarantee faster transaction. We need not worry about these while paying with debit cards which has 0 fee and can be used anywhere (not Bitcoin debit cards). For Point 4, I agree but about Bitcoin clients not surrendering private data, it's not really true with online wallets these days as they collect KYC information and store them. They may share our KYC details if we exchange and if any tax related matters come into picture.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:47:02 AM

Bitcoin returned the power over money to the people, as countries has no acess or can control it, i do love bitcoin full concept and i agree with all your points op, but i do believe the unlimited transactions 24/7, and we can choose what to do with our money without others control it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:13:23 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:22:53 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
wow nice insight mate as bitcoin itself aside for being a currency it is also an investment enjoying more and more uses of bitcoin around the web is one of my reason why i chooses bitcoin and making it my investment too doing alt trading makes me more profits.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:43:28 AM

they'd have to discount seriously heavily to incentivize a customer to go through all the hassle of obtaining it. they often don't have a large amount of margin to play with for the stuff that people really want so I don't see where big enough savings could be made.

if people were getting paid in bitcoin then all this is moot. they ain't. so it isn't.

this is a concept that's a few years too early. don't get me wrong, I think it's great that there are so many places to spend coins, but it's something that serves existing holders, not new people.

That is right. If I already have bitcoins and there is an option of paying in fiat vs bitcoins, the additional discount might tempt me.
But in today's world, procuring new bitcoins and then spending them for a small discount is not worth it.
If it was easy to get bitcoins, purse.io wouldn't exist.  Smiley

23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:54:52 AM

Good explanation OP. I agree with you on point 2 and point 5. Bitcoin is have small fee for each transaction and bitcoin is easy to use like other digital currencies.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2716
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:43:09 AM

I don't really satisfied with the point one because behind of all the transaction is always instant you can't listing the transaction in your list because I think that just the common reason and another from that the confirmation making the point one is not correct but that is just in my personality.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: