Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
alva 666

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:46:12 AM

the only reason that i use bitcoin is anonymous  because i’m not need to show my ID when try to send

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:20:41 AM

I should choose bitcoin because here in bitcoin we can earn easily income without a boss and you dont need to go to you work just stay you home get your laptop and connect to the internet then post in your signature campaign you joined. Bitcoin have a high currency if you want to exchange it to money so you can buy your needs  and also your wants. Bitcoin are easily to transact that other.
For me i choose bitcoin like what you've said it can easily to have an extra income because of bitcoin.and in terms of paying bills no hassle in payment bills every month.it is comfortable in our everyday living because of bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

I should choose bitcoin because here in bitcoin we can earn easily income without a boss and you dont need to go to you work just stay you home get your laptop and connect to the internet then post in your signature campaign you joined. Bitcoin have a high currency if you want to exchange it to money so you can buy your needs  and also your wants. Bitcoin are easily to transact that other.
For me i choose bitcoin like what you've said it can easily to have an extra income because of bitcoin.and in terms of paying bills no hassle in payment bills every month.it is comfortable in our everyday living because of bitcoin.
Bitcoin makes our life easier because we can do things easily right now and it can be done all in just our own house and if we are going to work in bitcoin then we don't need to go outside because with the use of computer and internet we can earn money and manage paying bills using bitcoin without any hassle.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
All of the reason that you posted is true. We should also choos bitcoin because it is the most profitable coin in the cryprocurrency. Bitcoin gives opportunity for us to have a job and can earn money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:58:15 AM

All points are valid and may help newbie to understand why bitcoin should be considered superior in payment processor field. Even though understanding how bitcoin/blockchain works is hard, using bitcoin as payment gateway and for daily use is not hard with the use of online web/mobile wallets this days.

Thats true, through asking and reading here I eventually learn so much from here which is good enough for me to earn with fair profit that I may use to sustain myself and also help my parents regarding financial problems , additionally bitcoin is decentralized in which people may gain their profit with fair and safe transactions , we have the control to spend our money online, sending and recieving also which makes transactions easily, and who knows that sooner it may be use for shopping and paying in a restaurant.

Bitcoin can be used for convenient transactions and paying for buying expenditures online. Earning bitcoin to support financial needs and help my family to buy daily needs. It can be source to have capital to start a new business for my parents. Earning bitcoin is an opportunity to have money that can be save and invest for future purpose. Through earning from it we can buy things we want even a house and lot.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Gambit987

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

Why you must choose bitcoin? This is a simple question that can easily be answered if know about bitcoin . Bitcoin is decentralized , bitcoin can be the future currency, bitcoin can make you rich if you are good in trading and you can manage your money well, bitcoin can be transferred person to person you dont need to go to a bank to give to somebody a bitcoin so the transaction is so easy . You must choose bitcoin just watch videos or read about bitcoins or altcoins .
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:54:20 PM

Simple answer.Bitcoin can become a currency.Bitcoin promises fast and large returns to people.Bitcoin is safe and secure and moreover it is growing at a very fast rate and can make anyone rich

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

It's  because the bitcoin is the first crypto currency and there are many people who trusted bitcoin. Aside from that because of its popularity it increases the rate of the people who wants to invest in bitcoin and bitcoin also has a high amount value than alternative coins.
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

There are many reasons why we have to choose Bitcoin. bitcoin is a simple to utilize digital currency Bitcoin is likewise an astounding wellspring of additional wage for us to take a shot at and Bitcoin is a decent venture resource for me as far as utilization you can utilize Bitcoin for bills of installment, cash exchange, security, and about the highlights it is decentralized. With this things, I am especially fulfilled to Bitcoin
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

You should choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the most trusted coin worldwide, it can be use all over the world and it is a most popular and very easy to use cryptocurrencies that we can have right now. Bitcoin is very good because of its value right now, it has a good value and continue to increase.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:16:16 PM

Simple answer.Bitcoin can become a currency.Bitcoin promises fast and large returns to people.Bitcoin is safe and secure and moreover it is growing at a very fast rate and can make anyone rich
Because it is a new currency that can be easier to use compared to local currency in making online transactions. Aside from that, because there is no tax and less fees in any transactions. And the big reason why most of us choose bitcoin is that, we can generate income from here and a big possibilities that it could bring us into a better life.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:18:58 PM

What I like to enphasize is the possibility of earn profit by yourself enforcement.
I mean, I use my own energy system and by doing this I can mining Bitcoin.
This reward for your contribution is unique and it's linked with the decentralization point the ungovenment currency.
I choose Bitcoin as my main currency and every penny I have remaining I don't give to any bank, I buy Bitcoins and some altcoins.
MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:21:58 PM

the only reason that i use bitcoin is anonymous  because i’m not need to show my ID when try to send
Bitcoin is not anonymous coin actually. Pseudo anonymous likely.

There are a lot of companies who work to reduce anonymity of blockchain of bitcoin (like https://www.coinfirm.io).

Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:21:29 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
First i tell bitcoin all of above. bitcoin transaction very first have a coin transaction very first then bitcoin and i think bitcoin charge is high other alt coin. but bitcoin market value is all of above and it price regularly increase. i think bitcoin is a coin that create first market crypto currency. you can buy and sell all coin with bitcoin.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

If one has enough bitcoin, he gains independence from centralized financial institutes. Bitcoin also brings a great communtity from all over the world.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

Yeah you are fully right. Bitcoin is now most precious asset and it has some benefits. By using bitcoin, we can transaction it simply and fees of it low. Main point are it is well known, fast and secure crypto currency. In this time bitcoin is accepted by everyone and everywhere.
Reeennnsss

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:31:45 PM

I choose bitcoin coz i know that bitcoin helps me to become a successful person by giving me knowledge and salary.  Because on bitcoin you earn both knowledge and money by just sharing your opinion and understanding to your co-members Smiley and read their post too.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:00:40 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:56:59 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
I don't agree to improving or helping you in your social life because when you are a bitcoin user then you will have a lot of time that needed to be focus in bitcoin and the time will come that you will not be able to deal with your friends and the other people in your town so it is against or opposite because you need to sacrifice your social life to gain better financial cash flow.
Shomeare1932

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:28:57 AM

I chose bitcoin simply because I have uncovered alot from numerous investments,And it turns out that who can income a good deal is bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: