Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:50:41 PM

Bitcoin is a modern currency that promises a good future. With such rapid growth, you can well adjust your financial situation and make purchases without leaving home.

In bitcoin features, it can be our own bank and we can be the one to control and monitors it. We were able to do transactions at our own hands plus the idea that our savings can grew anytime soon.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

Bitcoin is better because Bitcoin is decentralized and no one can regulate it's circulation. It is better because transactions of Bitcoin are completely anonymous and privacy is secured in Bitcoin transactions. Moreover Bitcoin is fast growing and investment must be made in it because of high potential gains.
buithidiepth1

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
Through the issues mentioned above, I think bitcoin is really a good place to invest in, a safe and reliable place to invest, I think people will choose bitcoin as a place to invest.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

One should choose Bitcoin because of the profits one can earn by investing even a small amount in Bitcoins. It can be the fastest growing investment of one's life. One should choose Bitcoin because it is decentralized and nobody can regulate it's circulation.
It offers 100 percent safety of privacy as transactions are anonymous.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

The simple reason is to hope for a profit in the future, many people speculate about the future of bitcoin and many are optimistic bitcoin will replace real money such as dollar, euro, yen and many more.
I will agree and disagree at the same time. I agree with your first statement, recent studies shows immense ups in the rate of bit coin. Well I don’t think bitcoin is any threat to other currencies. It’s not gonna replace them. Bit coin is an opportunity why we treat it as a threat.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:15:32 PM

Bitcoin is a modern currency that promises a good future. With such rapid growth, you can well adjust your financial situation and make purchases without leaving home.

Yes but credit cards and digital currency in general also does the same thing so it's not enough reason to choose Bitcoin so please come again.

I would choose Bitcoin because I have access to my funds wherever and whenever I have internet access without any bureaucratic procedures or following long bank queues.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:06:19 PM

Bitcoin is better because Bitcoin is decentralized and no one can regulate it's circulation. It is better because transactions of Bitcoin are completely anonymous and privacy is secured in Bitcoin transactions. Moreover Bitcoin is fast growing and investment must be made in it because of high potential gains.
yes that is the better feature of bitcoin that with it we can control our own money and we can send and receive our money without any help or assistance of any third party. With banks we would rely on them for sending our money to any other person and they impose taxes and high fees on us.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:15:22 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 03:57:59 AM by Jewell

The simple reason is to hope for a profit in the future, many people speculate about the future of bitcoin and many are optimistic bitcoin will replace real money such as dollar, euro, yen and many more.
I will agree and disagree at the same time. I agree with your first statement, recent studies shows immense ups in the rate of bit coin. Well I don’t think bitcoin is any threat to other currencies. It’s not gonna replace them. Bit coin is an opportunity why we treat it as a threat.
the opportunities that bitcoin have compel  us to choose bitcoin. i do not think that there is any other investment from where one ca get such a good profit. i do not think that in present time the common people have any other opportunity from where they can make such profit that they can only get from investing in bitcoin. even those people who do not have any investment have chance to make bitcoin.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

the opportunities that bitcoin have compel use to choose bitcoin. i do not think that there is any other investment from where one ca get such a good profit.
I don't think so. Altcoin is also a good investment. The main reason to choose bitcoin among them it's because its market volume is the biggest in crypto currency thus the risk is lesser. Also, not just for making profit purposes, it's very easy to use in transfering balance.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:54:47 PM

the opportunities that bitcoin have compel use to choose bitcoin. i do not think that there is any other investment from where one ca get such a good profit.
I don't think so. Altcoin is also a good investment. The main reason to choose bitcoin among them it's because its market volume is the biggest in crypto currency thus the risk is lesser. Also, not just for making profit purposes, it's very easy to use in transfering balance.
Yes the main reason of we all are choosing bitcoin is that, its market volume is very biggest in all the cryptocurrency. Yes in bitcoin currency risk is very little as compare to other coins because its price is not goes to very much low. And more you are right, bitcoin transferring money very easily from one place to other place that is why we all are choose bitcoin.
Gameroid

Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:45:43 PM

currently people are buying bitcoin for investment purposes because of its fluctuation bitcoin is providing opportunities to people to make money  but even in future when people will become able to use bitcoin as currency still their  fist choice will be bitcoin because bitcoin is the most reliable and trusted crypto currency of the world. and one may be able to use it both for online shopping as well as to use it in local shops.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:10:00 PM

The bitcoin cannot replace the fiat because that is the medium of the currency in the real world but I think by the end of the 21st century that is possible however, they should choose bitcoin because the bitcoin now is popular and have the high price and as time pass by the bitcoin price is increasing.
Yep! Bitcoin will be soon made legal currency. It has the potential of replacing fiat currency if people get more advanced and know how to operate PC/laptop having an internet connection. In addition to have potential of growing fast, its features like low transaction fees, decentralization etc also getting it edge over fiat.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:10:38 PM

Bitcoin is digital cyptocurrency that change you life in the future. We all know that bitcoin grow rapidly  it depends the demand the we can well adjust our financial situation and purchase some things and you do as part time only

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

Bitcoin is digital cyptocurrency that change you life in the future. We all know that bitcoin grow rapidly  it depends the demand the we can well adjust our financial situation and purchase some things and you do as part time only
The crypto just change my payment method that not change my life, The blockchain system will change the future of everything with the automation. I use the crypto for the actual use such as sending or receiving the money. It seems crypto is not change all of my life. But the financial structure of my life.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
micher143

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

The crypto just change my payment method that not change my life, The blockchain system will change the future of everything with the automation. I use the crypto for the actual use such as sending or receiving the money. It seems crypto is not change all of my life. But the financial structure of my life.
For me I am just using my bitcoin and other cryptocurrency for earning money that is the majority and the other are for sending money in an easy way and accepting it as a payment method if there's a services to be done. Bitcoin now very useful and I hope our community will adopt to it as long as the other country
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:22:00 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
With the advantages like this, there is no reason for us not to choose bitcoin. It is very convenient. Hopefully in the future it will be accepted all over the world and widely used by everyone

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:42:13 PM

there are many reasons to choose bitcoin. I am going to show some of the reasons, basically, Bitcoin is the largest and profitable virtual investment and currency. bitcoin provides huge facilities to hide information of users, it provides ultimate security and low fees facilities. So why people do not choose this lucrative currency...?
mando kandpal

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

Bitcoin is the best way to earn money n establish youself.It promises fast earnings and is easy to work on. u can buy anything wid d money u have earned n dona lot of things
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:41:19 PM

The problem with regular fiat currency is that governments can print as much of it as they like, bitcoin system is better and more
transparent like currency should be.
   Sometimes, I do not want people knowing what I have purchased,bitcoin is a relatively private currency, that is better then current
banking system. Also I do not need to trust banks to handle my money, I own my bitcoins and I do not need to trust third-party payment
processors.
   This are couple reasons that attracted me to use bitcoin, and there are many more good reasons why should anyone on this planet join
bitcoin community.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kevinn669

Activity: 241

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

Bitcoin is the best way to earn money n establish youself.It promises fast earnings and is easy to work on. u can buy anything wid d money u have earned n dona lot of things

Always remember that bitcoin is not only an easy way to earn money, but also a big risk. A cryptovolta can be very unstable and no one can predict what price will be tomorrow. This attracts investors and frightens them

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: