Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:02:48 PM

i choose this bitcoin because its a great idea to convince people to using bitcoin is that first I will show own and I was believe that bitcoin is big help to get a work in progress to all the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:29:53 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:14:52 AM by Zenithar

Bitcoin is widely used in the globe as compared to any other cypto currency. Infact is more than double then the 2nd most used coin ETH. Japan has legalized this recently and many other developing countries are looking to make it legal. Also bitcoin can be transferred easily from one place to other within few seconds.
As compare with other crypto currencies it is right that bitcoin is using widely across the world and everyone is well known about bitcoin being a digital electronic currency. Although price of bitcoin is very high than other crypto currency but people trust on bitcoin and invest in bitcoin without any contradiction. I think it is the mother of crypto currencies, therefore like bitcoin so.

We do not need to be based on 1 btc because bitcoin can be purchased with a small nominal fraction, the current bitcoin price is very high compared to altcoin because it is the initial founder of cryptocurrency so it has a very large volume. I choose bitcoin because only this coin can be converted with my country currency, maybe if ethereum and others can be paired with fiat, my mind can be slightly changed.
That's one of the reasons i chose bitcoin, because bitcoin has a high value right now but not only that, i have been using bitcoin for more than two years because bitcoin is the originator of cryptocurrency, and currently only bitcoin is available to be directly converted to fiat money in my country, although there are some altcoins that can be directly converted with fiat money i will still choose bitcoin as the top priority in cryptocurrency.
to me i think those people who are currently do not prefer to bitcoin i am sure that in future they will also give accept bitcoin as currency and will even start using it. i think such peole need some introduction about bitcoin and i am hopeful that they will start taking interest in bitcoin and very soon they will even start trading and investing money there.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:07:39 AM

The price of BTC is more higher than others, And its easier to sell than others.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:21:34 PM

i choose this bitcoin because its a great idea to convince people to using bitcoin is that first I will show own and I was believe that bitcoin is big help to get a work in progress to all the time.
Yeah! Bitcoins are great mode of investment and progress. I am glad that you also have a strong belief in bitcoins. Bitcoins have helped lots worldwide in making their financial conditions more stable. All bitcoin lovers know that they are potential coins and trustworthy as well. They are going to pump damn high after the Segwit.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:53:12 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
I agree with this, bitcoin is like one click to transaction.
Its very hassle  free. You need not to go to the bank or if you are to buy a load or something  or if you're going to pay you can just click an icon for this and then thats it you're  done.

aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

Because bitcoin can be used as investment choice is quite profitable than gold or other. Especially bitcoin becoming very popular day by day, so potential for future bitcoin exchange rates will certainly be even higher than today.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest currency, not too hard to convince people to use it. However, for people to trust and use it for a long time, you need to show them the benefit of using bitcoin.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
Aside from what you've said. Bitcoin is also a open oppurtunity for all ages who want to earn. You are free to do what you want to do here but still you should be aware for the do's and don'ts that is proclaimed by the moderators. Also another reason is the fact that it's the first currency which is proven and trusted by many. Although it's a bit risky trading and transacting it still the stakes are high if ever you'll be able to overcome all of this.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:45:42 PM

Bitcoin is widely used in the globe as compared to any other cypto currency. Infact is more than double then the 2nd most used coin ETH. Japan has legalized this recently and many other developing countries are looking to make it legal. Also bitcoin can be transferred easily from one place to other within few seconds.
As compare with other crypto currencies it is right that bitcoin is using widely across the world and everyone is well known about bitcoin being a digital electronic currency. Although price of bitcoin is very high than other crypto currency but people trust on bitcoin and invest in bitcoin without any contradiction. I think it is the mother of crypto currencies, therefore like bitcoin so.

We do not need to be based on 1 btc because bitcoin can be purchased with a small nominal fraction, the current bitcoin price is very high compared to altcoin because it is the initial founder of cryptocurrency so it has a very large volume. I choose bitcoin because only this coin can be converted with my country currency, maybe if ethereum and others can be paired with fiat, my mind can be slightly changed.
you need a stronger reason more than just bitcoin could converted to your local currency. bitcoin have made a lot of breakthrough and i love it very much. started from where the market opened 24/7 , the market are not able to be contolled (decentralized) have a limited supply and many more come.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:14:49 PM

Bitcoin is now well-known things all over the world. Day by day it becomes more popular. I agree with your points. But I object with your first point. Actually, Bitcoin takes much time to complete its transaction. This is the only thing that I dislike in Bitcoin.
However, I love Bitcoin a lot Cool
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

You should add decentralization to the list.
Bitcoin transactions are out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations.
You should choose bitcoin because you will learn lots of things about it.It will help you make your knowledge broader and you will earn lots of money and you will learn to invest on it and in the same time you will enjoy because of answering on different topic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:16:09 PM

I choose bitcoin because of the following reasons: bitcoin don't discriminate, it is decentralised and any were you are you can easily accessed your fund. Either you are black or white you can own bitcoin, PayPal doesn't accept people from my country but bitcoin is the best alternative as a money online processor. Bitcoin is a blessing to us from the third world countries. Discrimination has been eliminates the
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:12:29 AM

People of any age can work in the Bitcoin  trek online trunk income. The biggest  thing is that bitaken is keeping pace with the time.
Yes, anyone can trade with bitcoins.  Bitcoins are not limited to any society or any age group. All who have access to internet can work with bitcoins. I will second your thought that bitcoins are managing their pace with time. They are successfully meeting the demands of the time. World is full of technology and people love to trade in a currency that is digital and worthy too.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:52:00 AM

Well, bitcoin makes chances for everyone earning money. Additionally, bitcoin is anonymous so you can make private transaction, buy something on the Internet... So it's recommend using btc
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:35:14 AM

I do agree with point one and fourth. These are mostly sought conveniences why is choose bitcoin: is the currency we can carry, pay and accept in any part of the world.
It arrives with anonymity, buyer and seller do not have to reveal their private data between.
Much easier than bank transfers.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:12:40 AM

I do agree with point one and fourth. These are mostly sought conveniences why is choose bitcoin: is the currency we can carry, pay and accept in any part of the world.
It arrives with anonymity, buyer and seller do not have to reveal their private data between.

Good knowledge about bitcoin you have. Bitcoin can be used as transaction in any country.You can get very huge profit if you choose bitcoin means. Only you have to wait till the Price of bitcoin reaches the moon. If you inverse in gold means ,it need year to give a profit which you expect. But in bitcoin ,you will get expected profit in a few months.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:11:34 AM

Good knowledge about bitcoin you have. Bitcoin can be used as transaction in any country.You can get very huge profit if you choose bitcoin means. Only you have to wait till the Price of bitcoin reaches the moon. If you inverse in gold means ,it need year to give a profit which you expect. But in bitcoin ,you will get expected profit in a few months.
that's why we should still choose bitcoin, we see how many times it dumps but still it manage have pumps, so we only need to save and work to make it more and wait for it too pumps to appreciate the fruit of our work soon.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

Apart from the post points you have mentioned for me bitcoin gives an immense stability to me by providing Internet based income. This income is additional for me with which I can buy many stuff for me and my family. I'm grateful to it in many ways, as it has given the financial freedom which I couldn't get from real job that I'm doing. Moreover time is the barrier in real life.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:48:44 AM

Because bitcoin can be used as investment choice is quite profitable than gold or other. Especially bitcoin becoming very popular day by day, so potential for future bitcoin exchange rates will certainly be even higher than today.
Bitcoin will have a bright future and bitcoin will always be in accordance with the times, for example hardfork will happen, that's why bitcoin investment will always be profitable as it is in line with the times and will not become obsolete and users will continue to use and prospective users will continue to grow
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:57:54 AM

Apart from the post points you have mentioned for me bitcoin gives an immense stability to me by providing Internet based income. This income is additional for me with which I can buy many stuff for me and my family. I'm grateful to it in many ways, as it has given the financial freedom which I couldn't get from real job that I'm doing. Moreover time is the barrier in real life.

yes we are almost the same i choose bitcoin because i found myself thier.that is all i really need i have to make another source of income for the salary of my work today is currently not to big to provide my daily needs in physical life.speaking of money we are so poor on that term.but i was thankful to god i dont have any kinds of sickness for that matter i consider my self is reach..because i believe  that healt is wealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: