Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:07:31 PM

Bitcoins are quite useful, we can transfer bitcoins to anyone in any part of the world with low transactions fees.Bitcoins fees depends on you, not on the amount we are transferring which is great for traders.Also that bitcoins are great investment because its prices and demand both are rising very fast.This year only it has reached $4800 from $900 which amazing for a crypto currency.Bitcoin's transactions being anonymous gives security to the users identity and bitcoins are decentralised which means that government has no power over Bitcoins but the user is free to do whatever he wants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John Wick

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

People will save Bitcoin and spend dollars as long as they can. Just like the silver dime or quarter, when smart people see it they take it out of circulation. When smart people see Bitcoin in the wild it doesn't last long before someone hordes it and replaces it with weaker money.
For young people saving Bitcoin is smarter than saving dollars or having high risk investments like mutual funds or ETFs. Mathematically Bitcoin will have to rise in value. The dollar is mathematically guaranteed to loose value.
That's having family, having childrens in your family is hard for you to save bitcoin because first thing you need to consider your children's needs, the taxes, the bills on the house and the daily needs. Well, it is hard for those who has already family to save btc if they have no enough money to support their daily needs. Yes ofcourse young people do save because they only thinking of their selves, they only thinking on their happiness So, it is not hard for them to save because they do not have yet responsibilities on their daily life.

I wish I could represent bitcoin to my family but this is very hard stuff. They can blame me for doing illegal things when I call them about bitcoin fist time. This would be very bad for me.

Some families already know bitcoin, they're admired.
Official Armor Ceramics

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:20:05 PM

The following are some of the major advantages of using Bitcoin versus other currency systems:

No Third-Party Seizure
Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.

No Taxes
There is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of Bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a Bitcoin taxation system. The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.

No Tracking
Unless users publicize their wallet addresses publicly, no one can trace transactions back to them. No one, other than the wallet owners, will know how many Bitcoins they have. Even if the wallet address was publicized, a new wallet address can be easily generated. This greatly increases privacy when compared to traditional currency systems, where third parties potentially have access to personal financial data.

No Transaction Costs
Sending and receiving Bitcoins requires users to keep the Bitcoin client running and connected to other nodes. Essentially, by using bitcoins users will be contributing to the network, and thus sharing the burden of authorizing transactions. Sharing this work greatly reduces transaction costs, and thus makes transaction costs negligible.

No Risk of “Charge-backs”
Once Bitcoins are sent, the transaction cannot be reversed. Since the ownership address of Bitcoins will be changed to the new owner, once it is changed, it is impossible to revert. Since only the new owner has the associated private key, only he/she can change ownership of the coins. This ensures that there is no risk involved when receiving Bitcoins.

Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen
Bitcoins’ ownership address can only be changed by the owner. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account. Unlike convential currency systems, where only a few authentication details are required to gain access to finances, this system requires physical access, which makes it much harder to steal.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:56:35 AM

The main reason that I have chosen bitcoin because of the fact that it gives more return on per annum basis as compared to other real world assets like blue chip stocks or person to person lending. Also that bitcoin have pseudo anonymous transactions and I can save my assets anonymously, but this also comes with a problem that corrupt persons can also use bitcoin to hide their black money. And the third thing because of which I use bitcoin is that because of inflation of paper money the money that I have today will worth much less 10 years later, but it's not the same with bitcoin s it's price will definitely rise in the coming future.
If you want to keep a little amount of money in Bitcoin, it does not have any problem, but if you want to keep a big amount of money as ~1 billion dollars, you will have trouble and cannot pass over FBI when you try withdrawal Bitcoin to FIAT.
It is not an option at all to keep all the money you posses in the form of bitcoins or replacing whole of the fiats with the bitcoins feeling it as a safest way to keep them in the wallets. This because the bare fact is bitcoins are not legal currencies and the intelligence agencies or community standards set up by the government are all against the use of bitcoins and their trading. Therefore one must use bitcoins in a limited amount.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:07:33 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

You should choose bitcoin because the transactions is fast. You ca n pay your bills without hassle. Also, bitcoin has an expensive value so that you should choose it because it can provide all things that you need in your life. The great thing is no taxes that you need to pay.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

This is a good recap for the uses of bitcoin. Oh well for me #3 applies greatly, bitcoin is easy to use when travelling to other countries or even making transactions from anywhere else in the globe. We no longer need to have it exchanged.it will be easier having bitcoins.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:10:31 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
I don't agree to improving or helping you in your social life because when you are a bitcoin user then you will have a lot of time that needed to be focus in bitcoin and the time will come that you will not be able to deal with your friends and the other people in your town so it is against or opposite because you need to sacrifice your social life to gain better financial cash flow.
Thats right. I think most of bitcoin users will spend more of their time in front of the laptop. for example me, I'm almost  spend 12 hours in front of the laptop to earn bitcoin. so automatically I do not have much time to chat and interact with the surrounding community, it means my social life is not good. but I think that is the risk right ?
I probably think it not to be the risk at all. You are working hard for your own benefit and for this you need to work hard. If you are spending 12 hours a day in front of laptop, you will get a good reward at the end. You just need to manage your time in a way that you can enjoy your social life as well.

Yes choosing bit coin will must give you the rewards in the shape of valuable money. All the competent investor are taking their keen interest in bit coin because bit coin profitability is very much high than other virtual or crypto currencies in the digital world.
All those investors who are having big shares in the stock market are going to have bigger shares in the crypto market and that too of bitcoins.

Many investors have already started investing into bitcoins and even the gold investors have been found switching to bitcoins as long term investments since bitcoins have more potential of generating big profits.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:34:46 AM

I will like to say that while I choose bitcoin over others financial assets is because bitcoin is decentralized.  payment processors discriminate between countries and state but thank God for bitcoin for destroying  that systems of discrimination as people abandon them and prefer to use bitcoin. I do believe that in few years from now we would have bitcoin been using as a mode of payment all over the world and governments will see reason to make this coin number one world currency.
slavla3

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:44:04 PM

Thinking about as an expenditure level of look at it has presented the greatest investment returns more than few of several years. Even gold has not provided that considerably. Also it can be use for different reasons and this attributes make it the greatest asset class to commit.
chariany

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

Thank you for this post.  I'm really looking for the advantages of bitcoin since I am a first time user here and I found it easy to understand and very helpful. God bless.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

It's simple, some people don't really care about this because the main reason why people are into bitcoin is that, bitcoin is volatile and it is so profitable. A lot of people are earning a lot because of it and bitcoin price is still increasing each year. So, I think the reason why more and more people are getting interested in bitcoin is that, with bitcoin you can change your life.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

It's simple, some people don't really care about this because the main reason why people are into bitcoin is that, bitcoin is volatile and it is so profitable. A lot of people are earning a lot because of it and bitcoin price is still increasing each year. So, I think the reason why more and more people are getting interested in bitcoin is that, with bitcoin you can change your life.
Yes it's true.Bitcoin can really turned a person's life into a more confortable and even luxurious life.With bitcoin i believe impossible things to achieve for an ordinary individual will become very possible and attainable.Of course it comes along with hardwork and perseverance.If you're into bitcoining already,i say it's the best opportunity for everyone to earn and save much.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

Yes it's true.Bitcoin can really turned a person's life into a more confortable and even luxurious life.With bitcoin i believe impossible things to achieve for an ordinary individual will become very possible and attainable.Of course it comes along with hardwork and perseverance.If you're into bitcoining already,i say it's the best opportunity for everyone to earn and save much.
Potential and the development of Bitcoin in the future will be very large, the value of Bitcoin is also very high, so our lives will change a lot depending on the amount of bitcoin we own. I do not dare to say we all will become rich with bitcoin but a better life now is sure, the most important thing is we need to be patient and work hard to earn bitcoin every day. Bitcoin is the trend of the future but it is still in the development phase, we follow the trend, we will be easy to succeed

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:07:52 PM

you have to choose bitcoin, because in bitcoin you have a future to be rich. in your own passion and style in bitcoin nothing is imposible. you can become one of the millionare people in this world. just work and focus and have enough knowledge.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sacredtoad

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

For me i use bitcoin because
-International installments    so i can send to all over world without exchange
- anonymous    no ID needed
- security only need to save my wallet and will be safe
That quick peer-to-peer transaction is what makes bitcoin really cool. For the charges, I won’t really say that they are low, because they seem to be increasing as the price for bitcoin increases. Information being secure? Uuhm…well, it’s good, but I don’t have problem with a trusted site such as Xapo requesting for my information.
Exactly! I think for a person who is having a fair idea of what Bitcoin is capable of doing, he don’t need the reasons actually at all. However, the best reason which I think is that it can help you earn a lot of profit and that too in a short span of time. Moreover, it is very much secure than any other investment.
Yep! Those who are aware of the real potentials of bitcoins, they are already owning quite large number of bitcoins and have made very handsome profits especially in this last Segwit. Bitcoins have produced many new millionaires so I don’t think so there is any need of questioning why to invest in bitcoins. Bitcoins are future currency, so invest in it for better future. 
bitcoin also creates a lot of new business , and all of them are promising!

a mining company , computer hardware , exchanges and many more which automatically creates job vacancy . isn't it good ? and change things into a better one. besides that people love to put their money on something productive like bitcoin , it grow your value!
I agree with you bitcoin is the future at the moment it is becoming so big it will be unreachable by the other coins for like ever and the market cap keeps increasing that means it is the future.
Baehr123456789

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:49:32 AM

Transactions can be instantaneous if they are “zero-confirmation” transactions, meaning that the merchant takes on the risk of accepting a transaction that hasn’t yet been confirmed by the bitcoin blockchain. Or, they can take around 10 minutes if a merchant requires the transaction to be confirmed. That is far faster than any inter-bank transfer.
Some merchants will charge a fee for debit card transactions too, as they have to pay a ‘swipe fee’ for fulfilling them. Bitcoin transaction fees are minimal, or in some cases free.
With bitcoin, you own the private key and the corresponding public key that makes up a bitcoin address. No one can take that away from you (unless you lose it yourself, or host it with a web-based wallet service that loses it for you).
doublebit21

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:56:49 AM

Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream, but many people still don't understand why they should make the effort to use it. When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally far faster. There are no chargebacks once bitcoins have been sent, they’re gone. A person who has sent bitcoins cannot try to retrieve them without the recipient’s consent. This makes it difficult to commit the kind of fraud that we often see with credit cards, in which people make a purchase and then contact the credit card company to make a chargeback, effectively reversing the transaction.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:37:08 AM

Transactions with bitcoin are not always fast, but it still remains the best crypto currency because it helps to secure a life. I think in the future he will improve.

Well even i encounter this one i will still choose bitcoin because i know bitcoin will help me achieve the goals i have, and for sure the future of bitcoin is really bright, as the demand for bitcoin continues to soar high, I'm expecting a bright future ahead with bitcoin.
Webetcoins

Activity: 1904
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:17:05 PM

Yeah the bitcoin is the life changer and it has changed my life from bad to the better,. Now I am able to earn good income and I am able to increase my profit with bitcoin so it is the basic reason of using bitcoin so not only mine but it has changed the life of the many people. The price of the bitcoin is very high so it is the reason why you should choose the bitcoin only.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:53:31 PM

Advantages are well explained!. You have to mention that its not controlled any government since its a decentralized currency because its major plus point in cryptocurrency. Also i believe there are many easy way to earn bitcoin. I feel this is also a good benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: