Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:45:21 AM

The main reason that I have chosen bitcoin because of the fact that it gives more return on per annum basis as compared to other real world assets like blue chip stocks or person to person lending. Also that bitcoin have pseudo anonymous transactions and I can save my assets anonymously, but this also comes with a problem that corrupt persons can also use bitcoin to hide their black money. And the third thing because of which I use bitcoin is that because of inflation of paper money the money that I have today will worth much less 10 years later, but it's not the same with bitcoin s it's price will definitely rise in the coming future.
If you want to keep a little amount of money in Bitcoin, it does not have any problem, but if you want to keep a big amount of money as ~1 billion dollars, you will have trouble and cannot pass over FBI when you try withdrawal Bitcoin to FIAT.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Britegrafter

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:55:16 AM

Choosing bitcoin is not a good idea for new people. Its price is too high.

Why not ? bitcoin has the potential to rise so why are you not investing in it ? For me it is a good idea for new people they can earn money out of it. I don't know what you have been drinking, but it is a great opportunity for them to have profit from bitcoin. If you have noticed the price of bitcoin is now falling it is the time to buy it now.
Chienna

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:34:06 AM

You should choose bitcoin first of all because there's a lot of benefits that you can get. It helps people to provide their daily neds in life. Also, bitcoin has a fast transaction so that it is less hassle for us. You should choose it because it has a great rate of money where you can produce such things that you need when you have a lot of savings.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:12:12 AM

im agree with you point, bitcoin is most popular and easiest virtual money that i know, its not like paypal, you must verify with credit card, in some country credit card is not the main stuff that people to have, in bitcoin we just create wallet and keep our password and wallet id or private key then we can use bitcoin full features. payment in bitcoin send directly and easy way
You should choose bitcoin because of the following reasons:
Most secured crypto currency in the world.
Exponential growth in the market.
Investors, traders and users from all around the world.
Easily accessible from anywhere in the world.
Accepted everywhere.
Ifincom

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

You should choose bitcoin, because of his privacy. It has very high privacy your government can't take your bitcoins and they can't see them. They can see only when you are cashing it out, because then you would have to pay some taxes. Bitcoin is also fast and has low fees. It is also a online value so hackers can't steal them so easily only if you don't download virus files and don't click on any link who send you.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:14:52 AM

This is a very informative post, this is why many people are choosing bitcoin compared to other coins, but there are also coins that have potentials and I'm really interested in them too. Having said that, I will still go with bitcoin knowing that it is the most popular coin out there.

Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:04:26 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.

Yeah, like you i choose bitcoin because i want to invest on it. But i have some reason that i was choose bitcoin. First, i choose bitcoin because i know that their are so many benefits and oppurtunity that i was earned or gain on it.  And i was sure that i choose bitcoin, and i believe that i will become a profitable in bitcoin and i was thinking that in bitcoin my life will become better, because bitcoin can changes everyone's life and bitcoin can giving hope to us.  In addition, i choose bitcoin because it is the easy way to success, because there are so many opportunities in bitcoin and in bitcoin there are so many way that we are gain money it depend on us of what is our techniques or plan to earn some money. Finally, i choose bitcoin because i really believing and trusting on it and it will guide me to become success in my life. So choose bitcoin for having a better life.
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

Firstly we can earn by easy means.  We don't have to give much time for it.  Anyone can give time for it.  Side by side you can do ur job too.  Secondly transactions are easy.  You will get money on time.  No delay or no obstacles in between.  You can try some signature campaigns and can get extra benefits. Invest money can get more than your previous amount.   No interfere of government processes.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:25:30 PM

For me i use bitcoin because
-International installments    so i can send to all over world without exchange
- anonymous    no ID needed
- security only need to save my wallet and will be safe
That quick peer-to-peer transaction is what makes bitcoin really cool. For the charges, I won’t really say that they are low, because they seem to be increasing as the price for bitcoin increases. Information being secure? Uuhm…well, it’s good, but I don’t have problem with a trusted site such as Xapo requesting for my information.
Exactly! I think for a person who is having a fair idea of what Bitcoin is capable of doing, he don’t need the reasons actually at all. However, the best reason which I think is that it can help you earn a lot of profit and that too in a short span of time. Moreover, it is very much secure than any other investment.
Yep! Those who are aware of the real potentials of bitcoins, they are already owning quite large number of bitcoins and have made very handsome profits especially in this last Segwit. Bitcoins have produced many new millionaires so I don’t think so there is any need of questioning why to invest in bitcoins. Bitcoins are future currency, so invest in it for better future.  
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:21:01 PM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
I don't agree to improving or helping you in your social life because when you are a bitcoin user then you will have a lot of time that needed to be focus in bitcoin and the time will come that you will not be able to deal with your friends and the other people in your town so it is against or opposite because you need to sacrifice your social life to gain better financial cash flow.
Thats right. I think most of bitcoin users will spend more of their time in front of the laptop. for example me, I'm almost  spend 12 hours in front of the laptop to earn bitcoin. so automatically I do not have much time to chat and interact with the surrounding community, it means my social life is not good. but I think that is the risk right ?
I probably think it not to be the risk at all. You are working hard for your own benefit and for this you need to work hard. If you are spending 12 hours a day in front of laptop, you will get a good reward at the end. You just need to manage your time in a way that you can enjoy your social life as well.

Yes choosing bit coin will must give you the rewards in the shape of valuable money. All the competent investor are taking their keen interest in bit coin because bit coin profitability is very much high than other virtual or crypto currencies in the digital world.
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
I don't agree to improving or helping you in your social life because when you are a bitcoin user then you will have a lot of time that needed to be focus in bitcoin and the time will come that you will not be able to deal with your friends and the other people in your town so it is against or opposite because you need to sacrifice your social life to gain better financial cash flow.
Thats right. I think most of bitcoin users will spend more of their time in front of the laptop. for example me, I'm almost  spend 12 hours in front of the laptop to earn bitcoin. so automatically I do not have much time to chat and interact with the surrounding community, it means my social life is not good. but I think that is the risk right ?
I probably think it not to be the risk at all. You are working hard for your own benefit and for this you need to work hard. If you are spending 12 hours a day in front of laptop, you will get a good reward at the end. You just need to manage your time in a way that you can enjoy your social life as well.

Yes choosing bit coin will must give you the rewards in the shape of valuable money. All the competent investor are taking their keen interest in bit coin because bit coin profitability is very much high than other virtual or crypto currencies in the digital world.
Really? I do not remember the profit I earned by hold my Bitcoin from last year is higher than the profit of holder Ethereum from October in last year when the price of Ethereum was $10-$6. Roll Eyes
Fakyaboy

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:57:26 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
All points are valid they are all correct .That's the reason why i choose bitcoin over job.I give my 24/7 time and attention after i started bitcoin.But nowadays i heard about the hackers i did'nt if my money is secure .
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:28:39 AM

Because bitcoin will dominate all fiats around the world in the next  coming years.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:53:03 AM

I choose bitcoin, because bitcoin has various functions that can be used for various transaction needs such as for payment transaction tools or for business transactions, even some users use bitcoin for various business transactions such as trading, minning and investment, maybe that is the reason I and some other users choose bitcoin
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:59:25 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
All points are valid they are all correct .That's the reason why i choose bitcoin over job.I give my 24/7 time and attention after i started bitcoin.But nowadays i heard about the hackers i did'nt if my money is secure .

Your money can still be secure because of 2fa. Just avoid clicking superstitious sites or phishing sites. Anyway maybe you can still work and at the same time your gaining profit in bitcoin. It is still better to have a stable job. But I understand why you chose bitcoin over your job. It is more convenient to earn money than working in a company because you don't have to travel to go to work. In bitcoin, you earn money at home or anywhere else. And you don't need to go the banks just to make transactions. Bitcoin is totally amazing.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

You should choose bitcoin first of all because there's a lot of benefits that you can get. It helps people to provide their daily neds in life. Also, bitcoin has a fast transaction so that it is less hassle for us. You should choose it because it has a great rate of money where you can produce such things that you need when you have a lot of savings.
Bitcoins have improved the lives of many people especially those who were living a life of depression and poverty.

Bitcoins have helped masses for meeting their financial demands and come out of their crisis. I think we should never ever waste chance of buying bitcoins because they are going to be the most precious and expensive things in the world.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

People will save Bitcoin and spend dollars as long as they can. Just like the silver dime or quarter, when smart people see it they take it out of circulation. When smart people see Bitcoin in the wild it doesn't last long before someone hordes it and replaces it with weaker money.
For young people saving Bitcoin is smarter than saving dollars or having high risk investments like mutual funds or ETFs. Mathematically Bitcoin will have to rise in value. The dollar is mathematically guaranteed to loose value.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:19:21 PM

For me i use bitcoin because
-International installments    so i can send to all over world without exchange
- anonymous    no ID needed
- security only need to save my wallet and will be safe
That quick peer-to-peer transaction is what makes bitcoin really cool. For the charges, I won’t really say that they are low, because they seem to be increasing as the price for bitcoin increases. Information being secure? Uuhm…well, it’s good, but I don’t have problem with a trusted site such as Xapo requesting for my information.
Exactly! I think for a person who is having a fair idea of what Bitcoin is capable of doing, he don’t need the reasons actually at all. However, the best reason which I think is that it can help you earn a lot of profit and that too in a short span of time. Moreover, it is very much secure than any other investment.
Yep! Those who are aware of the real potentials of bitcoins, they are already owning quite large number of bitcoins and have made very handsome profits especially in this last Segwit. Bitcoins have produced many new millionaires so I don’t think so there is any need of questioning why to invest in bitcoins. Bitcoins are future currency, so invest in it for better future.  
bitcoin also creates a lot of new business , and all of them are promising!

a mining company , computer hardware , exchanges and many more which automatically creates job vacancy . isn't it good ? and change things into a better one. besides that people love to put their money on something productive like bitcoin , it grow your value!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

Transactions with bitcoin are not always fast, but it still remains the best crypto currency because it helps to secure a life. I think in the future he will improve.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:28:20 PM

People will save Bitcoin and spend dollars as long as they can. Just like the silver dime or quarter, when smart people see it they take it out of circulation. When smart people see Bitcoin in the wild it doesn't last long before someone hordes it and replaces it with weaker money.
For young people saving Bitcoin is smarter than saving dollars or having high risk investments like mutual funds or ETFs. Mathematically Bitcoin will have to rise in value. The dollar is mathematically guaranteed to loose value.
That's having family, having childrens in your family is hard for you to save bitcoin because first thing you need to consider your children's needs, the taxes, the bills on the house and the daily needs. Well, it is hard for those who has already family to save btc if they have no enough money to support their daily needs. Yes ofcourse young people do save because they only thinking of their selves, they only thinking on their happiness So, it is not hard for them to save because they do not have yet responsibilities on their daily life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: