Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
Bingooop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:08:29 AM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley

One should choose bitcoins as they are becoming a better currency in the world in every means and also they are accepted all over everywhere so bitcoin wallet is a good idea to have currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:48:07 AM

You should choose Bitcoin because it is based on a new revolutionary technology called Blockchain.

gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:57:44 AM

There are many reasons why we have to choose Bitcoin. bitcoin is a simple to utilize digital currency Bitcoin is likewise an astounding wellspring of additional wage for us to take a shot at and Bitcoin is a decent venture resource for me as far as utilization you can utilize Bitcoin for bills of installment, cash exchange, security, and about the highlights it is decentralized. With this things, I am especially fulfilled to Bitcoin
These are some of the exciting and amazing features of the bitcoins that have made them apple of many people eyes. Bitcoins are definitely used for international transactions for their anonymous nature. People are much satisfied with the decentralized nature of bitcoins. They really don’t want to be ruled by bloody governments anymore.
doomloop

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:03:37 AM

The aggregate number of bitcoins are topped at 21 million, which is unique in relation to different monetary standards. Bitcoin is not subject to infaltion. As the aggregate number of dollars available for use rises, this makes infaltion. Infaltion is the place the estimation of your dollar for instance, diminishes after some time because of an expanding supply. Bitcoin then again is rare and fungible, which gives it fascinating properties.
It is true the circle of the bitcoin is very huge and I select bitcoin because today a lot of people select bitcoin and they trust bitcoin and it has a very high market value and it help us to provide us the daily needs and we can earn more money in bitcoin than we can earn from other investments and job and it is secure and save currency it is easy to use and it is reliable to transact so it is the reason why people use bitcoin.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:31:55 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
I agree with the things listed. But the thing that I think people needs to consider is how profitable Bitcoin is. There are lots of ways to earn profit from Bitcoin, which means if an individual is capable of doing those things, more profit will be assured. Just by holding your Bitcoin, you will already earn profit because Bitcoin market value increases from time to time as well as the profit to be earned ehich also shows how easy it is to earn profit from Bitcoin.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:39:06 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
All that mention above are true and correct. The only thing people should know is that on how to earn bitcoins. I, myself is happy to have bitcoins and earning this i a good way.Thus, still believing to have many bitcoins someday.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:27:53 PM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
I don't agree to improving or helping you in your social life because when you are a bitcoin user then you will have a lot of time that needed to be focus in bitcoin and the time will come that you will not be able to deal with your friends and the other people in your town so it is against or opposite because you need to sacrifice your social life to gain better financial cash flow.
Indeed, when you become to a Bitcoin user, your family, your friends, your wife (or lover) will away from you, it inversely proportional to your success in Bitcoin Grin. Example me, almost people around me now are thinking me look like an autistic boy Cool

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
I don't agree to improving or helping you in your social life because when you are a bitcoin user then you will have a lot of time that needed to be focus in bitcoin and the time will come that you will not be able to deal with your friends and the other people in your town so it is against or opposite because you need to sacrifice your social life to gain better financial cash flow.
Indeed, when you become to a Bitcoin user, your family, your friends, your wife (or lover) will away from you, it inversely proportional to your success in Bitcoin Grin. Example me, almost people around me now are thinking me look like an autistic boy Cool

What the heck are you talking about? Especially now that bitcoin is becoming well known in a lot of countries, who would think you're an autostic boy? It seems you're just not effectively introducing or explaining what bitcoin is and how it works

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:48:36 PM

What the heck are you talking about? Especially now that bitcoin is becoming well known in a lot of countries, who would think you're an autostic boy? It seems you're just not effectively introducing or explaining what bitcoin is and how it works
yes no doubt that bitcoin is now introducing through out the world in a good way, but i think we need to introduce bitcoin in in a good way because people will only believe you if you have the guts to convince them, otherwise they will never believe on you and will never like to take such a big risk to invest a good amount of money.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:02:00 PM

There are many reasons why we have to choose Bitcoin. bitcoin is a simple to utilize digital currency Bitcoin is likewise an astounding wellspring of additional wage for us to take a shot at and Bitcoin is a decent venture resource for me as far as utilization you can utilize Bitcoin for bills of installment, cash exchange, security, and about the highlights it is decentralized. With this things, I am especially fulfilled to Bitcoin
Choosing bitcoin is the one and only good decision you will make in case of investment and making money. As a user of the bitcoin I can say that it is the best because of the security because in this you don’t need to show your identity and your personal information about bitcoin another thing about it that you can use bitcoin for lower transaction so for me bitcoin is the best to choose and to invest.
killerfrost

Activity: 1960
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:58:06 PM

There are a lot of reasons for me to choose Bitcoin in it, some of the factors that make up Bitcoin are high value, account security, tax free, global transactions and internet transactions. Besides, because Bitcoin is not yet popular, I decided to convert it to fiat

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:40:14 PM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley

One should choose bitcoins as they are becoming a better currency in the world in every means and also they are accepted all over everywhere so bitcoin wallet is a good idea to have currency
You should choose bit coin because it is the most stable, secured and growing crypto currency. It is the future of digital world, a virtual currency which will be used by everyone for their online sale/purchase of the products. You can start trading them too to get higher profits.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

You should choose bit coin because it is the most stable, secured and growing crypto currency. It is the future of digital world, a virtual currency which will be used by everyone for their online sale/purchase of the products. You can start trading them too to get higher profits.

I agree bitcoin must be choosen because of it's current stable price right now and I cann see it's a developing currency and the most advantage of this is it's cashless. If it will be used as main currency you paper productions of fiat currency will be eliminated. Most importantly bitcoin will be able to use as mode of spending worldwide in the future and no one can stop that to happen.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:22:19 AM

If we exclude what you have already said about bitcoin one more thing why we should choose bitcoin is because the bitcoin have no signs of going down in it's value. Every other valute depends from bitcoin. And Bitcoin is growing higher and higher from year to year.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:36:50 AM

You should choose Bitcoin for the simple reason that it is the first-mover in the development of an amazing new technology called the Blockchain, which some people say will be even more influential for us than the internet.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:55:58 AM

You should choose Bitcoin because it is based on a new revolutionary technology called Blockchain.

And this technology will lead us to a brighter future and i am sure that choosing bitcoin will not make you feel regret because it is really a an opportunity to make more money. Choosing bitcoin will help you build the future you want, and make you feel secured.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:07:19 AM

Thats right. I think most of bitcoin users will spend more of their time in front of the laptop. for example me, I'm almost  spend 12 hours in front of the laptop to earn bitcoin. so automatically I do not have much time to chat and interact with the surrounding community, it means my social life is not good. but I think that is the risk right ?
maydna

Activity: 2884
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

If we exclude what you have already said about bitcoin one more thing why we should choose bitcoin is because the bitcoin have no signs of going down in it's value. Every other valute depends from bitcoin. And Bitcoin is growing higher and higher from year to year.

the price will be down but its just for correction price and the price will be bounce up again and you don't need to be panic, just wait and if you have another balance, you can buy in lower price. we choose bitcoin is because bitcoin today is the best investment that we know and bitcoin giving opportunity for us to make profit even for only holds in our wallet. but for people which want to increase their amount, they can do trading so they have many chance to make their bitcoin bigger.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

Thats right. I think most of bitcoin users will spend more of their time in front of the laptop. for example me, I'm almost  spend 12 hours in front of the laptop to earn bitcoin. so automatically I do not have much time to chat and interact with the surrounding community, it means my social life is not good. but I think that is the risk right ?
That is what we need to sacrifice in earning money through bitcoin, we need to sacrifice our social life in order to earn good amount of bitcoin everyday and it is just for temporary because after we establish our life which we don't need to worry about money then we can now build our social life and enjoy the essence of life and also help other people.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:46:40 PM

im agree with you point, bitcoin is most popular and easiest virtual money that i know, its not like paypal, you must verify with credit card, in some country credit card is not the main stuff that people to have, in bitcoin we just create wallet and keep our password and wallet id or private key then we can use bitcoin full features. payment in bitcoin send directly and easy way

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: