Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:04:20 PM

You should choose Bitcoin over conventional money because Bitcoin secures your privacy as transactions are somewhat anonymous. Moreover transaction can be processed at a very fast speed from one part of the world to another.
I think the only way for which we are choosing bitcoin is that bitcoin Is in fact giving us a very good profit. I think even a day job cannot give us such a good profit that bitcoin can give us therefore we are choosing bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:37:51 PM

You should choose Bitcoin over conventional money because Bitcoin secures your privacy as transactions are somewhat anonymous. Moreover transaction can be processed at a very fast speed from one part of the world to another.
I think the only way for which we are choosing bitcoin is that bitcoin Is in fact giving us a very good profit. I think even a day job cannot give us such a good profit that bitcoin can give us therefore we are choosing bitcoin.
By choosing bitcoin there is a risk on that but having only a job where we can rely on our needs in life is like playing safe all the time.
It's good to be a risk taker especially when you know there is a big reward in the future, it's not about taking risk only but more on taking opportunity.
The opportunity is already on us now so let's ride on it and be sure we fully understand what is bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:23:48 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
Indeed those features you have stated are the real things that will push you or persuade you to choose bitcoin because upon experiencing it based on my own experience, I have already witness and see the reality within it. Bitcoin provides income online that attracts many users, fast transaction are made easily and effectively and also upon storing or holding it, will continuously rising in price providing you opportunity to make your earning bigger.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:06:54 AM

There are many reason for us to use bitcoin, such as follows:

1. It is decentralized were you are the only can control your own coins.
2. Very secured and safe, as long as you have password and private key.
3. Very affordable and convenient to used, because you can use for sending money, bills of payment thru online coins.ph
4. Fast transaction every time you want to withdraw your bitcoin.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

And you forgot one thing dude, bitcoin is @4000 USD right now. Its time over flood your wallets with huge number of bitcoins. The price is going to skyrocketing day by day and that is the reason you should choose it really. The list you made for its characters are undeniable and they are the only reason what makes up the bitcoin today. The list is long to make it simple, just choose bitcoin for all its goodness and profits. :-)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:12:21 AM

You should choose Bitcoin over conventional money as Bitcoin transactions are anonymous and your privacy is secure. Moreover the transactions are quick and you can transfer funds form one corner of earth to another quickly and economically.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:18:43 AM

You should choose Bitcoin over conventional money as Bitcoin transactions are anonymous and your privacy is secure. Moreover the transactions are quick and you can transfer funds form one corner of earth to another quickly and economically.
That is the real reason why we need to use bitcoin in using money to transfer instead of the traditional way which is the remittances. Bitcoin is faster, secure and anonymous so there is no reason for us to use the traditional way anymore because we have already bitcoin for anyone who wanted to use a new improved way which is answering the question, why we need to choose bitcoin.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:21:00 AM

That is the real reason why we need to use bitcoin in using money to transfer instead of the traditional way which is the remittances. Bitcoin is faster, secure and anonymous so there is no reason for us to use the traditional way anymore because we have already bitcoin for anyone who wanted to use a new improved way which is answering the question, why we need to choose bitcoin.
And that is the reason why people are now very fan of bitcoin and when there is an increase demand price increase will follow.
The decentralization is very popular now because of bitcoin and that does not only grow the bitcoin market but the entire crypto currency market.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:25:50 AM

Choosing to invest with bitcoin is really a life changing decision because i believe that you really made a good decision for you to be more profitable in the future, look at bitcoin now though a lot of people are still dont believe on it but as we can see it is still continue to soar high.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

Thats are the good factor why people should use Bitcoin in near future. Because it helps a lot. And makes people lives much easier than before. Additionally, thats are the factors why Bitcoin is still blooming in the Internet World.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

By choosing bitcoin there is a risk on that but having only a job where we can rely on our needs in life is like playing safe all the time.
It's good to be a risk taker especially when you know there is a big reward in the future, it's not about taking risk only but more on taking opportunity.
The opportunity is already on us now so let's ride on it and be sure we fully understand what is bitcoin.
One of the keys is the way we have to learn the meaning of bitcoin, because in the presence of bitcoin and we can use it from now it is a fortune compared to people who have not known bitcoin until now.
Bingooop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:52:54 PM

You should add decentralization to the list.
Bitcoin transactions are out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations.

It's the best currency which can be used as in any source anywhere in the world and also having good value
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:55:46 PM

As of this moment.. i choose bitcoin because it is the easiest means to transfer payment, Transaction done faster in just a single click.
Very fast and efficient. One good thing also.. is that bitcoins are decentralized, It makes people live much easier. For the upcoming days this may be the future money,
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:02:12 PM

Because bitcoin for me is very good and there is not a very good selaon to play bitcointalk because for me the coin is very easy in can than on playing the other.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:25:26 PM

This is why i chooses bitcoin over fiat and gold since i suses bitcoin i have seen the potential on me getting money from it the profit i get is the easiest way to help my self to help my financial expenses everymonth like paying bills and other things that can be done with bitcoin most of the time when my autie wants me to send money over seas i can easily send it thru bitcoin easy and fast less fee.

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:50:00 PM

Bitcoin transactions are out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations.

It's the best currency which can be used as in any source anywhere in the world and also having good value

All important points were included. Especially that "out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations", it would remove all the fees and taxes to be paid.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:20:00 AM

This post is not true.
Lately fees are through the roof.
Transactions take forever.
We need an upgrade to make fees lower.
We cannot always pay 5-10% per transaction.

All important points were included. Especially that "out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations", it would remove all the fees and taxes to be paid.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:14:55 AM

This is why i chooses bitcoin over fiat and gold since i suses bitcoin i have seen the potential on me getting money from it the profit i get is the easiest way to help my self to help my financial expenses everymonth like paying bills and other things that can be done with bitcoin most of the time when my autie wants me to send money over seas i can easily send it thru bitcoin easy and fast less fee.
That is one of the best example why we should choose bitcoin over the fiat or other currencies because bitcoin is faster than the other currencies and it is also secured because there is no need for some fill up information like in the remittances and bitcoin is also helps us to save money from fees and also to earn some extra money because of the works that we can do like signature campaign and many more.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:29:39 AM

With bitcoin, we can earn money without having to sweat a lot and have to get out of the house to feel the activity that accompanied the hot sun. Without having to go out from home bitcoin can be in search, we can get bitcoin only by using computer / smarphone and internet connection only. Bitcoin on my opinion is a online job, which more modern to earning money.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:54:35 AM

Bitcoin has provided many business opportunities created and is able to reduce the unemployment rate that exists in every country. With the convenience of bitcoin service it certainly draws interest from everyone to do business in bitcoin.
That is right. It is more convenient to use bitcion in terms of transacting in different businesses as well as for payment when we buy expenditures online. It gives extra income for people whose salary is not enough to support their needs and cannot able to save from it.
Other reason why I choose bitcoin is that, I am the one who can manage my own time in working. It gives hope to me that even I can already help my family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: