Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
ViperCS

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency
Transactions of bitcoin are transmitted over the internet but the transaction time is not as fast as you say.  every transaction costs money.In particular, the biggest advantage is the high degree of protection between transactions, that can not be lost or scam.
wildet60

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:55:00 PM

Choosing bitcoin is not a good idea for new people. Its price is too high.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:56:54 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
These points are true, everything a netizen needs in transaction, is in bitcoin. It is the ideal money today and once we have this ideal money, we should not let go of it because bitcoin can make many things possible in the internet. Sharing this points to people who does not know bitcoin can be help to persuade them in using it.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

Transactions of bitcoin are transmitted over the internet but the transaction time is not as fast as you say.  every transaction costs money.In particular, the biggest advantage is the high degree of protection between transactions, that can not be lost or scam.
The transaction time depends on how much fee you will pay for your transaction. If you pay a high or a medium fee then your transaction will be speed and the confirmation blocks also less. If you pay the low fee, then it will take the time it is common even in fiat money transaction. But for this bitcoin transaction, there is no limit because of this facility many people will use bitcoins.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:47:23 PM

you give just an example of the why should i choose btc but there are a lot of reasons why you should use btc.  well for me the best reason is the security and the no tax by the government, that is the essence of bitcoin for me.
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:50:16 PM

The basic purpose is to hope for a revenue in the future, a lot of men and women speculate about the foreseeable future of bitcoin and many are optimistic bitcoin will exchange actual income this kind of as greenback, euro, yen and numerous far more.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:27:33 AM

There is so many reason why you should choose bitcoin,  first, the value of bitcoin increasing rapidly and the lower fees of bitcoin transaction and you can easily send money in any part of the globe, and  you don't need to go in any remittance center to pay your bills because you can now send payment using your bitcoin.
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:32:54 AM

1 of the benefits of btc is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on bitcoin accounts. The system is purely pee 2 peer and users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies.
Ammigo13

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:35:49 AM

There is so many reason why you should choose bitcoin,  first, the value of bitcoin increasing rapidly and the lower fees of bitcoin transaction and you can easily send money in any part of the globe, and  you don't need to go in any remittance center to pay your bills because you can now send payment using your bitcoin.

Bitcoin grows very fast and can be well earned on it, but the commission prices are not that low, and in those countries where it is completely prohibited it can not be used and will have to be exchanged for another currency to make the transfer.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
That are all true. Many people got interest in knowing what is bitcoin and how to earn bitcoins. Me, I ma very much happy to work that earns bitcoins. In trading, sometimes I feel bad but most of it I am happy because I really earn bitcoins in it.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Westinhome

Activity: 1540
Merit: 514

Wait For Your Time

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:16:26 AM

I would go with bitcoin, considering the points you got there, bitcoin is consistently increasing its value, that is why even though you only have a few bitcoins, you can do ways on growing them, one good example is scalping, or even just holding your coins in your wallet could give you passive income. That is why I would choose bitcoin.

Bitcoin we never expect that it will going rise the value of the bitcoin and it will be dump but not too long. So thats why ill always choose bitcoin it help me alot of time and if you hold it maybe it will come to rise the value you its that you chance to cashout.
Those up and downs in bitcoin is a blessing for me because of that, i can take advantage of those things because i am more like a trader and i buy low sell high bitcoins which is i always do and because of that i can make fast money with bitcoin trading and i also apply that thing in altcoin trading which is pretty awesome to trade also.

Thats true so we must wait of some altcoins will low the value so that we can but on it in a cheap price and waiting when they going up. Buit its too long to wait but it will be more excited when you trade on it in a high value. But selling bitcoin and trade on it a altcoins it is good to earn money.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:26:13 AM

Its becuase bitcoin have a potential to increase other than  coins so its good choice if you choos bitcoin becuase you will  insure that you will get a high amount of salary yoy just need to be patience to earn .
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

I liked your points and most important was the international instalments. Yeah that was the good one to think about and I think it's really true fact that we can just enjoy the earning in international level and save the money same way as well. We can earn in third world currency which having higher value in local currency and that makes us more attracted to bitcoin. The reasons are plenty which tells us how to use the bitcoin and how it can benefit us form the future. If we hold them the value increases and even if we don't wanna hold but just wanna spend then also we have got many options open. The easiness of transaction and peer to peer to transfer makes the process even better. Long live bitcoin.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:01:19 AM

I think with all that, the only thing that really matters is the fact that the value of bitcoin is increasing every now and then. Low fees? Banks don't even have fees when sending money. Maybe money remittance centers but the banks is always open. Sending money to a different country, just how often do you do that? I've never done that in my life and I think others too. Only people that do that are those works abroad. It's not really a choice for them to get paid in bitcoin so there's no saving them. I think there's really low real-world application of these "solutions" or more convenient alternatives. If you work abroad, you don't have the time to learn all these bitcoin thing just so you can send money with less transaction fee. Plus, where are you going to buy bitcoins? Converting your fiat money to bitcoin will be such a hassle.

Hmm, you can now pay your bills using bitcoin? That has been done by the banks years ago. You can pay bills online.

I think bitcoin is only good in the cyber world since sending fiat money to another person every time you do transaction is too much.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

Seriously  you're not on this boat and you would end up  confusing and misleading newbies with such falsehood!

In recent times, the transaction fees of Bitcoin have been quite high and there are delays in confirmation time - they say the network is congested. The community is however, very concerned about the development because very low transaction fees and fast confirmation used to be the hallmarks of Bitcoin. The signalling and activation of Segwit is a move geared to resuscitate all that and soon we might be able to have cheap and fast transactions again.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:30:54 PM

Surely bitcoin is having less transaction fees but they will increase in the future.

The good thing about the fees is, we can literally choose how much fees to be paid depending upon the emergency or time in which we want to process it. Higher the fees then faster is the transaction and lower the fees then it's other way around.

We don't usually see the stuff like that in real world transaction which is why bitcoin differed from it and made its popularity grow like anything. There are many more point like these which makes us engaged with bitcoin day by day.

There is also possibility that in the next year or so new techs will come which would be handy to let us use the bitcoin and transfer the money to merchant in single conformation or no confirmation at all. That is why we should be involved in the bitcoin now and earn the benefits later.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:50:02 PM

Besides the points you provided and the reasons added. Well Bitcoin is the most stable and the most recognize cryptocurrency we have. Also it is a form of investment and it is like a blue chip if we compare it to stock trading. Almost everyone expects the price will double or triple in a few years. As of now I do not see any coins that can be compared near Bitcoin.

Just a downside of being the most famous and stable coin in the market, some companies are now charging high transaction fees.
I too choose bitcoins for the following three main reasons:
1.   They are the most secured crypto currency of the world.
2.   They have ability to grow exponentially in the market.
3.   They can globalize the whole world.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:26:36 AM

Because it proved to be profitable, I chose bitcoin because I got many profit from bitcoin, for example was able to receive and send money around the world faster, safer and cheaper than the bank. In addition, bitcoin is great if we keep it old because of the ever-rising prices.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:05:06 AM

The main reason that I have chosen bitcoin because of the fact that it gives more return on per annum basis as compared to other real world assets like blue chip stocks or person to person lending. Also that bitcoin have pseudo anonymous transactions and I can save my assets anonymously, but this also comes with a problem that corrupt persons can also use bitcoin to hide their black money. And the third thing because of which I use bitcoin is that because of inflation of paper money the money that I have today will worth much less 10 years later, but it's not the same with bitcoin s it's price will definitely rise in the coming future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: