Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781259 times)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:10:26 PM

WOW...this project is striking me.....seeing here people such as Vega and Cannabanana gives me De Ja Vu.....Crypti will never die!!..its spirit will continue on and on digesting the following project. soon enough there will be a project that will do an ICO with 200% bonus for ARK.
As a Crypti ICO participant myself I was amazed by the 30% bounty at Lisk, now its 120% for Lisk investors...making guys like Vega and Canna' with *286% on their historical XCR holding.......

Putting sarcasm aside for a minute please explain why this spoused to be a productive coin and not just another XCR inflation? what is there to prevent you guys to invest your funds in your own project and dump it all the second you have a chance?

Dunno, never owned any Crypti tbh.  Don't plan on it either as I don't think there is ongoing development.

Sure you did...even if it was just in order to invest in Lisk...but Vega is a different story i'll tell you that...

Anyway, please refer to my question

If you look in my history, even in lisk thread early on I said I never invested in Crypti.

You can argue with the truth all day long but it just makes you look like crap.

I was hinting you invested in Lisk using Crypti...It doesn't change the fact that your chosen ICO method inflate the same holders over and over...

I saw your previous posts, you can keep on been nasty with those asking hard questions, couldn't care less, but please stick with the question so we can evaluate the potential here

hard questions are one thing but when they are strewn in with obvious FUD remarks, how can anyone take you seriously?  You think I'm mean to people with tough questions but Actually I'm being mean to people who like to think they are being sly and sneak in a suckerpunch with their question.

Read again, I answered all your damn questions.

Actually you didn't.
The OP states you have Crypti founders in your team and you're giving the most outrageous bonus for using Lisk (which is well known as XCR 2.0)
you never gave any good reason for that disproportionate advantage over BTC investors apart from liking Dpos...

A word to the wise is enough. Now you must discern which means wise for you.

Hakuna Matata to you too

That is what I meant, I have to know who I'm talking and with whom I waste my time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:28:03 PM

1day 23h and 6min until the ICO!

right there with ya
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 08:36:53 PM

Cute, never knew F5 is a refresh button until you posted that animated GIF and I tried it to see what it does.

ArkEcosystem

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:57:38 PM

ARK Profit Sharing Forging Nodes?  Your Vote Pays YOU!
Want to know more?

YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:56:57 PM

WOW...this project is striking me.....seeing here people such as Vega and Cannabanana gives me De Ja Vu.....Crypti will never die!!..its spirit will continue on and on digesting the following project. soon enough there will be a project that will do an ICO with 200% bonus for ARK.
As a Crypti ICO participant myself I was amazed by the 30% bounty at Lisk, now its 120% for Lisk investors...making guys like Vega and Canna' with *286% on their historical XCR holding.......

Putting sarcasm aside for a minute please explain why this spoused to be a productive coin and not just another XCR inflation? what is there to prevent you guys to invest your funds in your own project and dump it all the second you have a chance?

Dunno, never owned any Crypti tbh.  Don't plan on it either as I don't think there is ongoing development.

Sure you did...even if it was just in order to invest in Lisk...but Vega is a different story i'll tell you that...

If you look in my history, even in lisk thread early on I said I never invested in Crypti.

I was hinting you invested in Lisk using Crypti...It doesn't change the fact that your chosen ICO method inflate the same holders over and over...

I saw your previous posts, you can keep on been nasty with those asking hard questions, couldn't care less, but please stick with the question so we can evaluate the potential here

hard questions are one thing but when they are strewn in with obvious FUD remarks, how can anyone take you seriously?  You think I'm mean to people with tough questions but Actually I'm being mean to people who like to think they are being sly and sneak in a suckerpunch with their question.

Actually you didn't.
The OP states you have Crypti founders in your team and you're giving the most outrageous bonus for using Lisk (which is well known as XCR 2.0)
you never gave any good reason for that disproportionate advantage over BTC investors apart from liking Dpos...

Hakuna Matata to you too

That is what I meant, I have to know who I'm talking and with whom I waste my time.

I'm not fuding I'm DDing...
Not questioning 120% bonus is pure stupidity
cannabanana

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:10:24 PM

Actually you didn't.

Hakuna Matata to you too

I'm not fuding I'm DDing...
Not questioning 120% bonus is pure stupidity

what is DDing?  Drunk Dialing?

get over yourself, nobody cares about your opinion here, especially an opinion all constructed as FUD. 
bitseedmike

Activity: 432

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 10:24:26 PM

DDing is Due Diligence, which any wise shopper will do before making a purchase.

As stated previously, the 120% bonus reflects the fact that we believe Lisk to be undervalued right now, so we want to accumulate a significant stake for very long term holding. This is very much in line with the twice market value of XCR 2 weeks prior to Lisk ANN offered for Lisk when it they had their sale. As with Crypti, the premium on Lisk reflects the additional value which has been created by the very hard work on code improvements which has gone into it. Valuation can be a subjective evaluation, so, obviously, not everyone is going to agree with it. That is up to each individual to decide when exchanging Lisk for Ark, along with what portion of their holdings.

cannabanana

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:31:10 PM

DDing is Due Diligence, which any wise shopper will do before making a purchase.

As stated previously, the 120% bonus reflects the fact that we believe Lisk to be undervalued right now, so we want to accumulate a significant stake for very long term holding. This is very much in line with the twice market value of XCR 2 weeks prior to Lisk ANN offered for Lisk when it they had their sale. As with Crypti, the premium on Lisk reflects the additional value which has been created by the very hard work on code improvements which has gone into it. Valuation can be a subjective evaluation, so, obviously, not everyone is going to agree with it. That is up to each individual to decide when exchanging Lisk for Ark, along with what portion of their holdings.
lol, yeah that makes sense Grin
ArkEcosystem

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:36:52 PM

Don't forget to read this.
ARK Profit Sharing Forging Nodes?  Your Vote Pays YOU!
Want to know more?

NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:10:28 PM

Ready and waith for start , my btc is ready Wink
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:13:26 AM

Ready and waith for start , my btc is ready Wink

my lisk is ready too....

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:35:20 AM

two days! woohoo i got my lisk ready!!

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
cannabanana

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:45:55 AM

Cubs are ready

coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:34:14 AM

Looks more like Vega & bitseedmike are doing the communications to the community in a more professional & objective way. Lol.

So will you just hold the LISK you collect as long term investment? Is there any budget on what projects you will fund and how much will be spent? For example with 2000 BTC equivalent (all BTC + LISK + alt coins), which is minimum amount to consider the ICO a success and not refund, what projects can you fund with it?

Also since the team is fairly large, will each get a salary from the collected ICO funds or each one one will get it from the 15% (of 125 million) ARK tokens set aside for the Founder's team?

And will you consider the funds you collect as "donations" or as "investments"?
cannabanana

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:41:14 AM

Looks more like Vega & bitseedmike are doing the communications to the community in a more professional & objective way. Lol.

So will you just hold the LISK you collect as long term investment? Is there any budget on what projects you will fund and how much will be spent? For example with 2000 BTC equivalent (all BTC + LISK + alt coins), which is minimum amount to consider the ICO a success and not refund, what projects can you fund with it?

Also since the team is fairly large, will each get a salary from the collected ICO funds or each one one will get it from the 15% (of 125 million) ARK tokens set aside for the Founder's team?

Meh, they do it ok.  

They don't have that "Pizzaz" like me but yeah, they're pretty good.  Wink
ArkEcosystem

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:34:43 AM

ARK Profit Sharing Forging Nodes?  Your Vote Pays YOU!
Want to know more?

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:05:53 AM

I can chime in on this. All lisk collected will be held long term. As for budgets, that is an internal number currently as we are working out final numbers. Minimum TEC required amount is 2000BTC total. The team is very large and will receive the 15%. As for salaries, core devs and strategic members will receive a salary. These numbers fall upon the budget and are still being discussed, but at 2000BTC total we are quite confident this project will have enough funding for years to come. Also, investments and donations seem like the same thing when you break them down don't they?
Antona

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:20:32 AM

Ready for joined ARK ICO with lisk Smiley

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:32:22 AM

ARK Profit Sharing Forging Nodes?  Your Vote Pays YOU!
Want to know more?

It is already prepared. Nice to see this
cannabanana

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:34:07 AM

Ready for joined ARK ICO with lisk Smiley

It's almost time Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: