Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781259 times)
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:43:40 AM

I just had quick look on the ark website and whitepaper and didn't got what makes it special and whats their pitch.
very strange and unclear description and no real use cases explained. i hope this will change or i see no potential here
also that lisk bonuses makes investment very unlikely for me

You need to read it better, we have more use cases imagined and to be developed than any other project in crypto.  Everything we develop will have the ability for communities to form and also earn ARK within the systems and also act as revenue streams for our organization to survive long into the future.  
sorry but you dont make it better by continuing it. just name some facts and describe your business model in one sentence in simple words. is it that difficult?
also nobody have the time to read everything at the first attempt. it is usual to describe business models very short

can I send lisk from an exchange wallet to the ico wallet?

ARK doesn't want to become just another "trading" coin, but wants to develop ACTUAL usable working use cases (services) of our own (not relaying and waiting that someone else will do it) which would generate revenue streams and give ARK the opportunity to grow even further and wander in different niches.

Look at Tesla (Elon Musk) for instance he didn't just stop at making cars, look where he is now that isn't because of cars that is because he was daring, had a vision and wandered in different niches (SpaceX, PowerWall, SolarCity, PayPal,  ...) - these are all additional revenue streams and provide business diversification even if SpaceX for instance would fail (hope it doesn't since its awesome project Cheesy ) he still has other businesses and revenue streams.

What a major of current alts fail in is to get out of the box and get out of comfortable zone - we want to be different. First and foremost develop stable, secure, fast core and on top of that build businesses (services) of our own that will not just benefit ARK users, but whole cryptoworld.

On your other question - yes you can send them from exchanges (each ARK-TEC participant will have unique deposit addresses), but you must know exchanges have daily limits, their wallet nodes get stuck, ... so you should adapt accordingly.

I'm sold on ARK now. I think it will be one of the better 2017 projects along with ICONOMI. I wish that ARK really develops some nice usecases (I really like that streaming idea which is huge market). Will invest tomorrow something for sure. Good luck all of you.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:56:35 AM

Guys, you will work if affiliate bonus?

ShooterXD what kind of affiliate bonus are you referring to? We don't offer any affiliate bonuses.

Thanks for reply. Cause some guys from investment group ask me about this.

No problem - I think 120% bonus on LISK on first day is enough to get involved if you find our project perspective and interesting Wink .

HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:58:13 AM

I just had quick look on the ark website and whitepaper and didn't got what makes it special and whats their pitch.
very strange and unclear description and no real use cases explained. i hope this will change or i see no potential here
also that lisk bonuses makes investment very unlikely for me

You need to read it better, we have more use cases imagined and to be developed than any other project in crypto.  Everything we develop will have the ability for communities to form and also earn ARK within the systems and also act as revenue streams for our organization to survive long into the future.  
sorry but you dont make it better by continuing it. just name some facts and describe your business model in one sentence in simple words. is it that difficult?
also nobody have the time to read everything at the first attempt. it is usual to describe business models very short

can I send lisk from an exchange wallet to the ico wallet?

ARK doesn't want to become just another "trading" coin, but wants to develop ACTUAL usable working use cases (services) of our own (not relaying and waiting that someone else will do it) which would generate revenue streams and give ARK the opportunity to grow even further and wander in different niches.

Look at Tesla (Elon Musk) for instance he didn't just stop at making cars, look where he is now that isn't because of cars that is because he was daring, had a vision and wandered in different niches (SpaceX, PowerWall, SolarCity, PayPal,  ...) - these are all additional revenue streams and provide business diversification even if SpaceX for instance would fail (hope it doesn't since its awesome project Cheesy ) he still has other businesses and revenue streams.

What a major of current alts fail in is to get out of the box and get out of comfortable zone - we want to be different. First and foremost develop stable, secure, fast core and on top of that build businesses (services) of our own that will not just benefit ARK users, but whole cryptoworld.

On your other question - yes you can send them from exchanges (each ARK-TEC participant will have unique deposit addresses), but you must know exchanges have daily limits, their wallet nodes get stuck, ... so you should adapt accordingly.
thanks for your reply. I got an idea what is it about
2012revisited

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:45:23 PM

Only just see this

techbytes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:49:11 PM

Only just see this

Good timing.  You still have about 30 hours before ARK-TEC starts.  Not too late to join in the signature campaign and sweepstakes.

https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.j8fxvn5mn

-tb-

eXtatiC

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:02:17 PM

What's the reason for your team to have so much LISK? To be guaranteed a LISK voting delegate?
bitseedmike

Activity: 432

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 01:27:09 PM

DDing is Due Diligence, which any wise shopper will do before making a purchase.

As stated previously, the 120% bonus reflects the fact that we believe Lisk to be undervalued right now, so we want to accumulate a significant stake for very long term holding. This is very much in line with the twice market value of XCR 2 weeks prior to Lisk ANN offered for Lisk when it they had their sale. As with Crypti, the premium on Lisk reflects the additional value which has been created by the very hard work on code improvements which has gone into it. Valuation can be a subjective evaluation, so, obviously, not everyone is going to agree with it. That is up to each individual to decide when exchanging Lisk for Ark, along with what portion of their holdings.

Looks more like Vega & bitseedmike are doing the communications to the community in a more professional & objective way. Lol.

So will you just hold the LISK you collect as long term investment? Is there any budget on what projects you will fund and how much will be spent? For example with 2000 BTC equivalent (all BTC + LISK + alt coins), which is minimum amount to consider the ICO a success and not refund, what projects can you fund with it?

Also since the team is fairly large, will each get a salary from the collected ICO funds or each one one will get it from the 15% (of 125 million) ARK tokens set aside for the Founder's team?

And will you consider the funds you collect as "donations" or as "investments"?
I can chime in on this. All lisk collected will be held long term. As for budgets, that is an internal number currently as we are working out final numbers. Minimum TEC required amount is 2000BTC total. The team is very large and will receive the 15%. As for salaries, core devs and strategic members will receive a salary. These numbers fall upon the budget and are still being discussed, but at 2000BTC total we are quite confident this project will have enough funding for years to come. Also, investments and donations seem like the same thing when you break them down don't they?

We are basing the budgets based on the amount raised, with additional stretch goals for additional amounts raised beyond the 2000 BTC baseline. The BTC is for expenses, core development work, the payment cards, and other items requiring cash outlays. The bulk of the team compensation is from the Ark retained by the team.

The funds are neither donations or investments. They are receipts in exchange for usage tokens for the Ark platform.

Thanks for the response. Will you provide a more detailed budget for the projects, which ones get the most of funds, once final ICO funds are known?

Yes, we wish to be transparent, and present a definite roadmap with more detail, milestones, and budget based on the actual funding received. The funding level determines the number of stretch goals which can be achieved beyond the core platform and cards

Also, investments and donations seem like the same thing when you break them down don't they?

To me they are different. With "donations" - once you gave them, you can forget about it. Whoever it was given can just say "thank you for your generosity" - if they are nice. Donors might not even know where they'll be spent. If donors will ask for accountability, one of your team members can just say "fuck off, we did not force anyone to give us money".
But with "investments" - at least the investors will expect some proper roadmap, budgetting and accountability of expenses, etc. It's done professionally. And most importantly in the long run expect "profits".

True, they are not "donations" since a use token for a platform meeting the specifications in the white paper is being exchanged for the tokens which are received.

They are also not "investments" in that we are only providing a use token as described above. While we do plan to provide a "proper roadmap, budgeting and accountability of expenses" as an open source project with a philosophy of transparency, we are not making any claims or representation that the token will increase in value. The delegates securing the network and processing transactions are reimbursed with additional inflationary tokens, but there is no guarantee of any market value for the tokens outside of the Ark network.

This is an important point to understand, as it is the differentiation between the fiduciary responsibility assumed by a project to earn the best possible return for its investors making an investment and the obligation of a project to deliver the product paid for by its customers. While we will do our best to make the best possible product for our customers, we are not assuming the fiduciary resposibility to maintain value and earn a return for investors. If anyone has a question or needs more clarification on this very important point, please do not hesitate to ask about it here.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:09:23 PM

Are you ready guys Cheesy? Tomorrow 7th Nov. 2016 will start the ARK token exchange campaign !
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:20:59 PM

I still wonder why one would invest any pennies in a project with a dude like cannabanana and his "marketing abilities" on the front side  Huh.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 03:42:55 PM

I still wonder why one would invest any pennies in a project with a dude like cannabanana and his "marketing abilities" on the front side  Huh.

you wonder all the time though.
there are people waiting for this project to start actually and I'm just one. you should probably invest some of your btc on ARK so you won't have to spread fud when its released.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RMfuckbarca

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:47:12 PM

Haha, we invest the project, not him, it is first point, second point is, he is very funny and very American style talking daily(Hollywood movies tell me that), right? I like such an American.  Cheesy
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:56:49 PM

So , whats new here ?Cheesy

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:06:17 PM

Haha, we invest the project, not him, it is first point, second point is, he is very funny and very American style talking daily(Hollywood movies tell me that), right? I like such an American.  Cheesy

See some guys get me Cheesy  Welcome to the ARK.

If you wan't sugar and spice and everything nice,  we have plenty of people for that.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:00:15 PM

Are you ready guys Cheesy? Tomorrow 7th Nov. 2016 will start the ARK token exchange campaign !

ArkEcosystem

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:34:47 PM

So , whats new here ?Cheesy

We have many BIG things coming up so stay tuned  Grin
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:36:27 PM

DDing is Due Diligence, which any wise shopper will do before making a purchase.

As stated previously, the 120% bonus reflects the fact that we believe Lisk to be undervalued right now, so we want to accumulate a significant stake for very long term holding. This is very much in line with the twice market value of XCR 2 weeks prior to Lisk ANN offered for Lisk when it they had their sale. As with Crypti, the premium on Lisk reflects the additional value which has been created by the very hard work on code improvements which has gone into it. Valuation can be a subjective evaluation, so, obviously, not everyone is going to agree with it. That is up to each individual to decide when exchanging Lisk for Ark, along with what portion of their holdings.

Looks more like Vega & bitseedmike are doing the communications to the community in a more professional & objective way. Lol.

So will you just hold the LISK you collect as long term investment? Is there any budget on what projects you will fund and how much will be spent? For example with 2000 BTC equivalent (all BTC + LISK + alt coins), which is minimum amount to consider the ICO a success and not refund, what projects can you fund with it?

Also since the team is fairly large, will each get a salary from the collected ICO funds or each one one will get it from the 15% (of 125 million) ARK tokens set aside for the Founder's team?

And will you consider the funds you collect as "donations" or as "investments"?
I can chime in on this. All lisk collected will be held long term. As for budgets, that is an internal number currently as we are working out final numbers. Minimum TEC required amount is 2000BTC total. The team is very large and will receive the 15%. As for salaries, core devs and strategic members will receive a salary. These numbers fall upon the budget and are still being discussed, but at 2000BTC total we are quite confident this project will have enough funding for years to come. Also, investments and donations seem like the same thing when you break them down don't they?

We are basing the budgets based on the amount raised, with additional stretch goals for additional amounts raised beyond the 2000 BTC baseline. The BTC is for expenses, core development work, the payment cards, and other items requiring cash outlays. The bulk of the team compensation is from the Ark retained by the team.

The funds are neither donations or investments. They are receipts in exchange for usage tokens for the Ark platform.

Thanks for the response. Will you provide a more detailed budget for the projects, which ones get the most of funds, once final ICO funds are known?

Yes, we wish to be transparent, and present a definite roadmap with more detail, milestones, and budget based on the actual funding received. The funding level determines the number of stretch goals which can be achieved beyond the core platform and cards

Also, investments and donations seem like the same thing when you break them down don't they?

To me they are different. With "donations" - once you gave them, you can forget about it. Whoever it was given can just say "thank you for your generosity" - if they are nice. Donors might not even know where they'll be spent. If donors will ask for accountability, one of your team members can just say "fuck off, we did not force anyone to give us money".
But with "investments" - at least the investors will expect some proper roadmap, budgetting and accountability of expenses, etc. It's done professionally. And most importantly in the long run expect "profits".

True, they are not "donations" since a use token for a platform meeting the specifications in the white paper is being exchanged for the tokens which are received.

They are also not "investments" in that we are only providing a use token as described above. While we do plan to provide a "proper roadmap, budgeting and accountability of expenses" as an open source project with a philosophy of transparency, we are not making any claims or representation that the token will increase in value. The delegates securing the network and processing transactions are reimbursed with additional inflationary tokens, but there is no guarantee of any market value for the tokens outside of the Ark network.

This is an important point to understand, as it is the differentiation between the fiduciary responsibility assumed by a project to earn the best possible return for its investors making an investment and the obligation of a project to deliver the product paid for by its customers. While we will do our best to make the best possible product for our customers, we are not assuming the fiduciary resposibility to maintain value and earn a return for investors. If anyone has a question or needs more clarification on this very important point, please do not hesitate to ask about it here.
Yes, mike explains this very well here. donations are just that, donations. and investments are expecting an ROI. what i meant was the similarity between donation and investment, being that with an investment there is always a risk that it doesnt turn ROI, therefor making it similar to a donation. But i digress from mikes point, you will be exchanging for a use token, which there is no guarantee of any market value for the tokens outside of the Ark network. We have a plan and a roadmap in place, as soon as numbers can be finalized everyone will know them. We will remain transparent.
Devasive

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:37:42 PM

The first ARK sweepstakes ends in less than 2 hours. Get your last entries in now so you don't miss out!

https://gleam.io/W3AB7/ark-pretoken-exchange-sweepstakes
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:00:30 PM

The first ARK sweepstakes ends in less than 2 hours. Get your last entries in now so you don't miss out!

Good luck to anyone  Grin Grin Grin
cannabanana

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:04:51 PM

Good luck to anyone  Grin Grin Grin

Giving everyone a chance to vote,  next sweepstakes, do you want more winners with less bounty or less winners with higher bounty?
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:08:36 PM

We Just have a Lucky guy?

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: