Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 [618] 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:28:52 AM

Because it's pump time! Everyone love money included the Korea
Like I said before Ark could lift the whole crypto world spirit up and I think somehow it did.
Crypto just need the next king instead of endless scams, example is Lisk, how it can easily manipulating people by just riding on Eth hype with their colorful ad, by copying Crypti then destroy it with nothing and now they're copying Ark and hope people will not noticing this.

Well, I wouldn't go that far to say that Ark has lifted crypto world by itself. It definitely had a (probably minor) an influence, though.
Ark will definitely be rising in 2019. Not just that their development is fast (and expecting even bigger things now in 2019), also other "competition" will be falling as their true non-intentions time will reveal.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:11:31 AM

Well, I wouldn't go that far to say that Ark has lifted crypto world by itself. It definitely had a (probably minor) an influence, though.
Ark will definitely be rising in 2019. Not just that their development is fast (and expecting even bigger things now in 2019), also other "competition" will be falling as their true non-intentions time will reveal.

ARK is my last hope for a gaming without stupid-high fees.
I want to breed my Axies and a simple tx costs 0.35$ because of the Ethereum's gas fee when it was 0.05$ !
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:28:57 AM

The people who tell, the coins are in place, and the transactions are all gone, when opening the wallet, error 404 comes out and I can’t send the coins to another address. What to do to fix it?

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:37:41 AM

The people who tell, the coins are in place, and the transactions are all gone, when opening the wallet, error 404 comes out and I can’t send the coins to another address. What to do to fix it?

1) Check your internet
2) Check your wallet's version, I guess if you're in v1 you could get an error 404 by now. The latest windows wallet is 2.2.1.
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:40:22 AM

1) Check your internet
2) Check your wallet's version, I guess if you're in v1 you could get an error 404 by now. The latest windows wallet is 2.2.1.

I had the same problem using version 2.1.1. Updating to 2.2.1 solved the issue.
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:48:45 AM

1) Check your internet

thanks, the update helped.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:08:21 PM

I will also add little in on going discussion and expectations about prices of ARK. It ha splayed very well within this current bullish atmosphere and didn't let its holders down at all. Even it rewarded to those much more by keep moving constantly. Main focus of market is on price movement so that is being discussed but this was juts warm up which gave hints about future directions.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:40:01 PM

Businesses need easy blockchain creation and management solutions in the future. Running on your own bridgechain provides many benefits.

Read more: https://blokt.com/news/startups-will-choose-to-build-their-blockchains-using-customizable-dpos-interoperable-solutions

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

shitcoins need a cryptobridge off of scam-exchange-island 1st.
help us DEX that bridge Wink

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:20:33 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 04:46:17 PM by thenextking

Businesses need easy blockchain creation and management solutions in the future. Running on your own bridgechain provides many benefits.

Read more: https://blokt.com/news/startups-will-choose-to-build-their-blockchains-using-customizable-dpos-interoperable-solutions

I scrolled down to the bottom and see he's mentioning Komodo there. This jl777 guy who found Komodo need to go to jail, he's creating endless scam coins, jlfund, supernet, bitcoindark and a few others I forgot throughout the years... most are security fraud. I hope law enforcements are after him, all these are known to him on his bitcointalk messages but I think he have created no less than 10 scam coin/token platforms all dead and he have made tons of Bitcoins off of it.
TravisARK

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:46:35 AM

I don't know how accurate this is: https://coinlib.io/coin/ARK/ARK
But it shows that most money came in from Korea, 13.54 million KRW it says, though that's only 12000$. 13.54 million worth of EUR in KRW.
The buying also occurs around the same time, which would be 7:00-9:00 am in Korea.

Did the ARK team visit Korea? Grin

Yes we did visit korea. https://blog.ark.io/ark-is-going-to-asia-sponsoring-korea-blockchain-summit-3ecbbb40a7f5
TravisARK

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:00:22 AM

I scrolled down to the bottom and see he's mentioning Komodo there. This jl777 guy who found Komodo need to go to jail, he's creating endless scam coins, jlfund, supernet, bitcoindark and a few others I forgot throughout the years... most are security fraud. I hope law enforcements are after him, all these are known to him on his bitcointalk messages but I think he have created no less than 10 scam coin/token platforms all dead and he have made tons of Bitcoins off of it.

I did mention that project to not seem so biased, I know they are not DPoS so they have little chance to offer anything like what ARK is going to and already can. They have recently hired brand managers and pr teams(wachsman, same ones that worked with lisk) and they have decided to market themselves as an ark competitor with their own version of blockchain creation. Quite literally they are pushing it everywhere and have recently pulled the old partnership lie that used to be everywhere a few years back. They have claimed they are "partners" with amazon, because they used aws to install the new blockchains on. Which is like saying ARK is partners with bitcointalk because we post here. They have even gone out of their way to pull the old rebranding bullshit out of the hat. Of course, I could not say this in the article. But I feel where you are coming from, and hopefully the communities can see through it all. Im sure people will flood their reddits or twitters or whatever soon enough.
thenextking

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:09:20 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 05:06:36 PM by thenextking

I did mention that project to not seem so biased, I know they are not DPoS so they have little chance to offer anything like what ARK is going to and already can. They have recently hired brand managers and pr teams(wachsman, same ones that worked with lisk) and they have decided to market themselves as an ark competitor with their own version of blockchain creation. Quite literally they are pushing it everywhere and have recently pulled the old partnership lie that used to be everywhere a few years back. They have claimed they are "partners" with amazon, because they used aws to install the new blockchains on. Which is like saying ARK is partners with bitcointalk because we post here. They have even gone out of their way to pull the old rebranding bullshit out of the hat. Of course, I could not say this in the article. But I feel where you are coming from, and hopefully the communities can see through it all. Im sure people will flood their reddits or twitters or whatever soon enough.

Thanks for the info
I can keep talking negative about this scammer jl777 nonstop but it's the investors responsibility to do their own DD on this guy. Seem like he don't even want to give his identity because he know the law enforcement and the people he scammed would be after him. I bet he's relative to that steve lee guy or even steve lee himself on Komodo site https://komodoplatform.com/our-team
The only way to stop this scammer is put him in jail, he will keep creating endless coin/platform after this Komodo, it's his habit. I strongly believed he's live in the U.S and he had created endless security fraud, example is jlfund or jl777fund, something like that, which is none exist at this point but used to be top 20 on coinmarketcap.
Oh, there will be none tech invention on his scams including Komodo, just gibberish forked or copycat from others, just like vaporware scam Lisk which have no real leader/coder and talent.
techbytes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:50:42 PM

Want to know what ARK has been up to since launch?  Check out Justin latest ARK podcast and arktimeline.com

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 06:09:36 AM

please vote for ark https://twitter.com/Changelly_team/status/1099243732497588227?s=19
we all know ark is #1~!

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:26:48 AM

Thanks for the info
I can keep talking negative about this scammer jl777 nonstop but it's the investors responsibility to do their own DD on this guy. Seem like he don't even want to give his identity because he know the law enforcement and the people he scammed would be after him. I bet he's relative to that steve lee guy or even steve lee himself on Komodo site https://komodoplatform.com/our-team
The only way to stop this scammer is put him in jail, he will keep creating endless coin/platform after this Komodo, it's his habit. I strongly believed he's live in the U.S and he had created endless security fraud, example is jlfund or jl777fund, something like that, which is none exist at this point but used to be top 20 on coinmarketcap.
Oh, there will be none tech invention on his scams including Komodo, just gibberish forked or copycat from others, just like vaporware scam Lisk which have no real leader/coder and talent.
Call this an eye-opener. Wow.
I've been tossing and turning and losing a fair number of sleep on not holding KMD and LSK recently. Used to hold both, but somehow, their fundamentals and development just didn't seem to sit well with projects like ARK or even NEBL. Never thought I'd stumble on definitive leads to where on another thread. Amazing! Gonna keep my eye holes completely glued to this thread
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:09:45 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 02:47:17 PM by R-J-F

Thanks for the info
I've been tossing and turning and losing a fair number of sleep on not holding KMD and LSK recently. Used to hold both, but somehow, their fundamentals and development just didn't seem to sit well with projects like ARK or even NEBL. Never thought I'd stumble on definitive leads to where on another thread. Amazing! Gonna keep my eye holes completely glued to this thread

Rather call it "sour grapes" or, just plain bullshit. KMD is a highly advanced project in the same arena as ARK with multi-level functionality. JL777 is a well known coder and early adopter of the technology. While some people confuse innovation with scamming, I can assure you he is not a scammer and the Komodo project will prosper and grow. Looks like you have been around a while, don't take these posts for Gospel, everyone has an angle and a reason for posting crap that includes inflammatory statements about "jail", that's your first clue that post is pure crap. As for useless tokens, those are utility and experimental tokens, not meant to get anybody rich but more to prove the functionality or perform a specific function in the chain. No scams there.  

Disclaimer: I hold both KMD and ARK.

Oh, by the way, https://decryptmedia.com/5263/amazon-komodo-service-blockchain

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
thenextking

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:46:50 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 08:11:53 PM by thenextking

Thanks for the info

Rather call it "sour grapes" or, just plain bullshit. KMD is a highly advanced project in the same arena as ARK with multi-level functionality. JL777 is a well known coder and early adopter of the technology. While some people confuse innovation with scamming, I can assure you he is not a scammer and the Komodo project will prosper and grow. Looks like you have been around a while, don't take these posts for Gospel, everyone has an angle and a reason for posting crap that includes inflammatory statements about "jail", that's your first clue that post is pure crap. As for useless tokens, those are utility and experimental tokens, not meant to get anybody rich but more to prove the functionality or perform a specific function in the chain. No scams there.  

Disclaimer: I hold both KMD and ARK.

Oh, by the way, https://decryptmedia.com/5263/amazon-komodo-service-blockchain

You can label me as  "sour grapes" as you want but everything I said is true, there is nothing to be hide or not true about. If you a smart person and smart investor you should know these stuffs. I'm sure the people who lost all their investment in jl777 projects like bitcoindark, supernet or jl777fund ect are very bitter than me. I'm not accused of scammer jl777 which is not true, he abondoned his projects like nothing and the investors lost everything. Believe me soon Komodo is next.

This scammer host on Microsoft Azure then call Microsoft partner
This scammer create a script to easily deploy it fork chain on Amazon hosting service then call Amazon partner.
This sad scammer hire Indian/Pakistani or other coders on freelancer.com etc.. then when anything don't seem right or his scam cash flow seem to stuck he's moving to another project.
I remembered back in the old day he's promised this warp or blackhole warp something to Bitcoindark, the most hilarious name I ever heard but now ended up copying Zcash.
He's promised the return of 20% to his jl777 funds(security fraud) etc... but chance now all the investors funds are gone. LOL
This scammer jl777 can be compare to bobsurplus for operating scam operations.
these two and people like them had creating endles scam coins.
at this time and age of blockchain this jl777 is still hiding!
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:43:29 PM

There's a lot to think on. But the simple truth is there's much more research to be done. I understand that the word "scam" gets thrown around as easily as any other four-lettered words and emotions can lead to using the most damaging word to try and hit back, but there's no denying the fact that the industry is littered with way too many abandoned development - some due to naivety on the part of the dev, others due to cashgrab agendas. Going to have to walk down this dev's history and try and figure out why. I also understand that certain projects may have grown bigger than the original dev like ETH - there could be a whole team of devs behind the devs...
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:59:43 PM

There's a lot to think on. But the simple truth is there's much more research to be done. I understand that the word "scam" gets thrown around as easily as any other four-lettered words and emotions can lead to using the most damaging word to try and hit back, but there's no denying the fact that the industry is littered with way too many abandoned development - some due to naivety on the part of the dev, others due to cashgrab agendas. Going to have to walk down this dev's history and try and figure out why. I also understand that certain projects may have grown bigger than the original dev like ETH - there could be a whole team of devs behind the devs...

For example Lisk...they are even doing something or they're copying what Ark's devs are doing ? One example? Lisk Commander, lol even the same name

Pages: « 1 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 [618] 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: