Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ?  (Read 142235 times)
OneUserOne

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

I find this idea interesting, though the whole concept of Bitcoin is to be completely different from a traditional bank, without any centralized system. And now we are going to the similar thing as with the traditional bank.
Bitcoin advantages is not to be the BANK, but to be absolutely the opposite.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

I think there is a reason why bitcoin doesn't have banks, even though we don't have banks to store our bitcoin we can assure ourselves that our bitcoin is being well kept in our own wallet it can be an online wallet or a hard wallet. We have been used to these things and it is much efficient for us I think having banks for bitcoin is not what people need.
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

Online wallets is enough for storing our bitcoins. Banking our coins takes time because it requires to file your documents and process it. But in e-wallets, so easy to access, manage and monitor because it is handy and we carry it we ever we go. We can make huge profits if we have only the full control to our btc through buy and sell.
Using online wallet means that you against bitcoin. Bitcoin is created for the decentralization while online wallet control your fund and other customers's bitcoin. Therefore, if you want to become a true bitcoiner, I suggest you should change to pc wallet or buy hardware wallet. It is more suitable. I have heard that many people have lost their money in those online wallets. Be careful

None of the above
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:41:39 PM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
I also don’t agree with a “bitcoin bank” because it can be a contrast to one of the advantages of bitcoin that is it’s decentralization because I think if there is a bitcoin bank there’s going to have someone that will manipulate the bitcoins. And of course when there’s a bank there also a charges for it. I think I’ll just stick to my wallet and I only need to do is to make sure that it is safe. But I can consider Bitcoin bank if they can explain it to me on how it works and it’s difference to the normal banks.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:45:09 PM

I find this idea interesting, though the whole concept of Bitcoin is to be completely different from a traditional bank, without any centralized system. And now we are going to the similar thing as with the traditional bank.
Bitcoin advantages is not to be the BANK, but to be absolutely the opposite.

Satoshi Nakamoto proposed and release bitcoin as a decentralized electronic/digital currency which we called as now as cryptocurrency. I think if someone used or create a bitcoin bank it will no longer be decentralized since bank was under the government.
And also why would someone need to have a bitcoin bank? Are they tired of collecting their money? They should be thankful that it is not controlled under the government because once the government was on it. Trust me you won't like it!

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:56:48 PM

Online wallets is enough for storing our bitcoins. Banking our coins takes time because it requires to file your documents and process it. But in e-wallets, so easy to access, manage and monitor because it is handy and we carry it we ever we go. We can make huge profits if we have only the full control to our btc through buy and sell.
Using online wallet means that you against bitcoin. Bitcoin is created for the decentralization while online wallet control your fund and other customers's bitcoin. Therefore, if you want to become a true bitcoiner, I suggest you should change to pc wallet or buy hardware wallet. It is more suitable. I have heard that many people have lost their money in those online wallets. Be careful
If like your said, we are trading cryptocurrency on the crypto market also against Bitcoin lol! Grin I do not think that, because it depends our needed, we can use online wallet (Blockchain.info) or hard wallet (Trazor, Ledger Nano S) or desktop wallet (Electrum, Bitcoin-core) but still keep the decentraliztion of Bitcoin.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

I completely disagree the idea of bitcoin bank i think we don't need it as bitcoin is meant to remain decentralized always and the idea of bank is to centralize bitcoin. Even some regulated web wallets like coinbase, xapo practice same restrictions like normal banks with lots of account lock down and KYC policies which is completely against what bitcoin was developed for.
I think since bitcoin has been popular to everyone even around the world I think bitcoin bank is a great idea. If this would be possible i think it is one of the steppingstone of bitcoin to be accepted by everyone of us even the government of China.

It's even difficult for me to imagine what kind of financial operations such a bank could carry out. He would be simply useless. And there are many risks and disclosure of anonymity.
No, I still do not agree with the idea of bitcoin bank
If we can create a Bitcoin bank still keep nature decentraliztion in Bitcoin, I think this idea still very good. Look like as decentralization created by Waves platform, I think in someday, we will have a bank decentralization like my said Roll Eyes.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:02:13 PM

of course I agree if there is BITCOIN BANK, but it seems we do not really need it, our technology does not need Bank , let Banks remain so that only save conventional money ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Darwintas

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:17:06 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 12:34:53 PM by Darwintas

I don't think that is good i want to be my own bank with my own wallet and be ready to use it when i want to use it  a bank will give me loan but still it is at least save with me.

It is not from me but from someone else you know what i mean.
Tahir Khan

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:26:02 PM

I don't think that is good i want to be my own bank with my own wallet and be ready to use it when i want to use it  a bank will give me loan but still it is at least save with me and not with

someone else you know what i mean.
i think there must be bitcoin bank in the countries who have accepted bitcoin officially because by this trading will also start through bitcoin in such countries
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

Maybe we will have first Bitcoin bank in Japan or Korea. These country accept bitcoin.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:28:39 PM

No because foe what ? I think it's useless otherwise is not bitcoin already have it? xapo, coinbase, blockchain, Vip bitcoin.co.id and other market that bitcoin bank
azaid18

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

Yes it is stupid idea because we already have our own bank which we can get whenever we want. Our online wallets serves as the bank now and it is very appropriate rather than creating a bank and the whales will benefit . NO way for the bank.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:05:44 PM

I think this is a very good idea, if the bank is willing to accept bitcoin will certainly guarantee the bitcoin can last for a long time, otherwise it will make the bank recognized by the government.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:06:20 PM

Its good to start a Bitcoin Bank as their will be more profits to the Bitcoin company, but I think they wont start of now since they need legal documents and so on.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
smsupto

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:18:43 PM

I think it is not need for us because we have many wallet to save our btc like coinbase. I hope maximum people agree with me. It's just my opinion.

▬▬▬▄▄   TOKENSTARS ▐ █  TOKENIZE CELEBRITIES   ▄▄▬▬▬
▬▬  Tennis ACE Token Sale  ●  SEPT 10th, 2017  ▬▬ (https://bit.ly/2xYft9X)
Mario Yamasaki

Activity: 737
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:42:16 PM

I do not agree with the idea of bitcoin bank because this will make a limit, of course bitcoin bank will ask for official identity so make bitcoin is not secure.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

I think bitcoin bank is not a good idea, because what is the purpose of having a lot of wallet ? And If we put our bitcoin in the banks we cannot manage easily to it, and storing your bitcoin in banks its not safe.
Katherine_ms

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

It would be an idea to ensure a safe investment, because they emerged as applications. a way of investing at risk
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:40:51 PM

I strongly disagree to this as far as I know with fiat currency is a centralize unit. But as for bitcoin / btc it is not and I would be glad it will remain the same as decentralize currency.
The bitcoin currency is famous but it is getting so volatile. It cannot be use in the ordinary traditional banking so in the future bitcoin rate is so high now the bitcoin price is the source of income. The bitcoin banks will never decrease the value of the bitcoin because it is being famous as the international level of currency so if it ever happened then it will be something different than the simple bank but mostly bitcoin use to keep in the wallets only.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: