Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172906 times)
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

Report them here: https://fdrs.org.nz/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

I am working at Cryptopia from last 16 months and never found any coin missing or other technical issue during transaction and trading. i like it and the response of the administration of Cryptopia  team is also well.

By "working at" do you mean:

- You are an employee
- You are a customer
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3048

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:37:04 PM
Merited by wacko (1)

LUX, BWK, DIME & XVG Deposit Issues

We are aware that there is a number of LUX, BWK, DIME and XVG deposits that are not being processed successfully.  Due to this, we have put these wallets in maintenance until this issue is resolved.  We currently have a fix being deployed and estimate it will be resolved by COB tomorrow. When the wallets are removed from maintenance, all pending deposits will go through normally and these funds will appear in your accounts.  Please note, this is not an issue with the wallets themselves, and is currently beyond the control of the coin developers.

Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

We are aware that there is a number of LUX, BWK, DIME and XVG deposits that are not being processed successfully.  Due to this, we have put these wallets in maintenance until this issue is resolved.  We currently have a fix being deployed and estimate it will be resolved by COB tomorrow. When the wallets are removed from maintenance, all pending deposits will go through normally and these funds will appear in your accounts.  Please note, this is not an issue with the wallets themselves, and is currently beyond the control of the coin developers.

how about XEM deposit ...HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
too many issues about XEM deposit and withdraw, also mine deposit over 2000 Xem still not credited

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
AUKING

Activity: 386
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Why withdrawal is processing for 7 days and no response from support?
should your clients start be worrying?

I guess we should start.. Since support is dead and withdraws and deposits are not working properly.
I will update, hope for the best

No response from support withdrawal "processing" since 14.1
I will update when have news
Wanted to make new deposits but will wait recommend you all to wait to my update.
Now cryptopya reported:
"Failed to broadcast: Refund issued"
I want to withdraw my money now!
created another withdraw "processing" again
Dear community do not deposit any BTC or altcoins to cryptopya till Il approve they didn't become a scam
No response from support yet (since 15/1) Awaiting admin reply.
Try to withdraw to private cold wallet no success - status "processing".
 I am afraid for my money.

no news recommend you all to wait to my update and not make any new deposits. sorry about this.
withdraw your funds now while you can! no money no response, I will update if there is any change.  

I already exchange my balances and withdrawn in btc since I found that their's so many problems happening on cryptopia by now and also my SDRN deposit has not been credited and support hasn't give any answers from my tickets. And I doubt that I can get that back again since looks like cryptopia dev doesn't even care for the problem.

Why does Cryptopia continue to list these  shit/scamcoins that aren't even worth a single satoshi?

Trying to remove this last thread of credibility?

Because of the fee's payed to them that's why they keep adding those shitty ones.

No news - bad news

no response, I start escalate on social media
No reply , no refund, no nothing, withdraw "processing" , Unfortunately  my advise remain
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

Cryptopia hasn't fixed anything.  Every week it's the same old.  We are aware of the issue.  Fixing.  Yeah right.  Roll Eyes

They've been saying this for months now.

My money stuck on processing for 23 days now.  Roll Eyes

No support no coins.

Cryptopia scamming.
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

10 DCR depo stucked too, no reply to ticket. Really what kind of technical difficulty explains these separate chain problems? Hacking of different wallets?

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
Silvercell

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

this person also need to tagged with red trust, one of cryptopia tim

▀▀███████▓▄
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
               █████             █████
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

I'm getting really worried, is my LTC not going to show up?  I also have a bunch of LTC sitting in there, am I going to be able to withdraw it? I thought these guys were legit but you guys are freaking me out.  It's been 2 hours with 51 confirms and it's not even showing as pending.

They working on it  dont worry , there are a few things they work on it and few updates coming soon !

My coins showed up.  Thank you very much.

When it's early like that it does show up.  Let me guess?  Little amount!!!!  less than 3k?Huh  Try 10K.  Don't expect your coins to show up
Man This exchange is really f^^^^^d up but now i knew the problem they have,
Marvel its not about 10k or 3k its about there system, I am still angry with the exchange @Lafu don't think i am supporting Cryptopia but just here to tell the truth, I had multiple Withdraw with multiple time and date, My withdrawal on 8/02/2018 11:24:00 AM for 1501855.79917261 is still pending but at the f^^^ing mean time my other pending withdrawal on 17/02/2018 3:27:00 PM for 2062096.72905789 has finally arrived so mu doubt is they are either working on backlog from new to old while they were supposed to work from OLD TX to NEW TX, what i knew its not about 3K or 10K because my 2M is arrived and my 1M is still pending which is a lot older transaction than 2M so i belive they are working but my statement doesn't protect Cryptopia until me myself get all my coins Worth 1.15BTC and all other costumers coin.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

too many issues about XEM deposit and withdraw, also mine deposit over 2000 Xem still not credited

Do you have the TXid ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3048

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

ZCL Update

We are aware that the ZCL fork is happening at 5PM UTC on February 28th.  Should we end up having outstanding withdrawals at that time we will credit BTCP to user accounts for any ZCL withdrawals confirmed at least 8 hours ahead of the fork (9AM UTC Wednesday 28 February 2018).  We are endeavouring to process all withdrawals before 5PM UTC, but our guarantee only applies to those confirmed by 9AM UTC.  Last minute traders who are expecting to get the airdrop are doing so at their own risk.

Please note that this only applies to ZCL and not to BTC.

Silvercell

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

Do you have the TXid ?

tx:  6c3a3a7274f0ef287a8c3ae3c2978854b7cbdc7d39b10e51a5708c4d8cc6516b

▀▀███████▓▄
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
               █████             █████
marvel213

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

I'm getting really worried, is my LTC not going to show up?  I also have a bunch of LTC sitting in there, am I going to be able to withdraw it? I thought these guys were legit but you guys are freaking me out.  It's been 2 hours with 51 confirms and it's not even showing as pending.

They working on it  dont worry , there are a few things they work on it and few updates coming soon !

My coins showed up.  Thank you very much.

When it's early like that it does show up.  Let me guess?  Little amount!!!!  less than 3k?Huh  Try 10K.  Don't expect your coins to show up
Marvel its not about 10k or 3k its about there system, I am still angry with the exchange @Lafu don't think i am supporting Cryptopia but just here to tell the truth, I had multiple Withdraw with multiple time and date, My withdrawal on 8/02/2018 11:24:00 AM for 1501855.79917261 is still pending but at the f^^^ing mean time my other pending withdrawal on 17/02/2018 3:27:00 PM for 2062096.72905789 has finally arrived so mu doubt is they are either working on backlog from new to old while they were supposed to work from OLD TX to NEW TX, what i knew its not about 3K or 10K because my 2M is arrived and my 1M is still pending which is a lot older transaction than 2M so i belive they are working but my statement doesn't protect Cryptopia until me myself get all my coins Worth 1.15BTC and all other costumers coin.

Most of the time it's bigger transactions that's being processed for weeks if not months not the little amounts.  I don't even know if cryptopia fixed thousands of people who has stuck processing because every day there are more people with stuck processing.  They are aware of issues but they can't seem to fix anything just break more.

Cryptopia is an incompetent exchange.   People have lost thousands including myself because they can't seem to run an exchange and fix issues in a timely manner.  Cryptopia isn't going to reimburse people for loses because they are incompetent.  They exist to profit from your losses and gains.

To people who are thinking about using this exchange please don't.  If you are using cryptopia now I suggest find different coins or different exchanges.  Your profit or your money can go up in flames using cryptopia.

Everyday Cryptopia are fixing issues with news announcements.  Craptopia/scamtopia has not fixed withdraw and deposit.  Owe people millions of $$$.  They keep listing new coins instead of fixing the issues they are having and give support to their customers.
Silvercell

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

I'm getting really worried, is my LTC not going to show up?  I also have a bunch of LTC sitting in there, am I going to be able to withdraw it? I thought these guys were legit but you guys are freaking me out.  It's been 2 hours with 51 confirms and it's not even showing as pending.

They working on it  dont worry , there are a few things they work on it and few updates coming soon !

My coins showed up.  Thank you very much.

When it's early like that it does show up.  Let me guess?  Little amount!!!!  less than 3k?Huh  Try 10K.  Don't expect your coins to show up

Most of the time it's bigger transactions that's being processed for weeks if not months not the little amounts.  I don't even know if cryptopia fixed thousands of people who has stuck processing because every day there are more people with stuck processing.  They are aware of issues but they can't seem to fix anything just break more.

Cryptopia is an incompetent exchange.   People have lost thousands including myself because they can't seem to run an exchange and fix issues in a timely manner.  Cryptopia isn't going to reimburse people for loses because they are incompetent.  They exist to profit from your losses and gains.

To people who are thinking about using this exchange please don't.  If you are using cryptopia now I suggest find different coins or different exchanges.  Your profit or your money can go up in flames using cryptopia.

Everyday Cryptopia are fixing issues with news announcements.  Craptopia/scamtopia has not fixed withdraw and deposit.  Owe people millions of $$$.  They keep listing new coins instead of fixing the issues they are having and give support to their customers.
Lets start to make a thread on  Scam Accusations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

iam not very good in engglish so i cant start it my self

▀▀███████▓▄
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
               █████             █████
BIOS.VRN

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

Your fraudulent charges are not worth a piece of bullshit)) And by and large, shit about the fact that you lost $  because you did not lose bucks, and you did not lose coins either, they were just stuck in transactions.

What is good about cryptography and why people will not leave it - since this is exchange # 1 for miners:

- where it is so easy and without verification to buy or sell

BWK
CRC
GBX
INN
ZEN
LUX
SIB
VIVO
ETN

This is the only alternative for most miners
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

Astonishing number of noobs that know everything and that better and really are screaming to be the next to get scammed by this insolvent exchange. But probably not with your zero point nothing amount of mined shitcoins. Why don't you crawl back in your mining hole and start digging? Perhaps you find half a coin with a bit of luck  Cheesy Roll Eyes
marvel213

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 08:22:30 AM by marvel213

Of course I lost money.  From $6000 in BTC to $2000 in shit coins.  That's $4000 of REAL MONEY I lost because craptopia can't seem to fix their issues or help customers in timely manner.  Yet after 23 days I still don't have my coins.

Once I get my coins I'm out of Craptopia for good.  It's just not worth my time and my money to be trading at craptopia.  Without people buying up mined shit coins cryptopia will fail miserably.  People will learn one way or another or at least spread enough knowledge to people they will start thinking twice trading there.

People actually buy coins with REAL money who lost REAL money from craptopia.  Don't tell me what I lost and didn't because I know exactly what I lost.  You just can't seem to register in your small minded brain of yours because your perception is 1 sided.  

Also mining isn't free.  People have to invest in mining hardware and pay electricity and service/upgrade mining equipment.  I have invested 20k in mining hardware and pay about $500 a month in electricity.  These shit coins aren't worth it only the initial mining.   With craptopia service and management it's a huge risk when I can be mining EThereum, ETC, Zcash, Zen that is accepted in much better exchanges.
AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

Finally got my 2 factor reseted.
Eujenvanino

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

Lafu
Activity: 714
Merit: 505
www.cryptopia.co.nz

This gentleman does not respond to personal correspondence ?!
Who is he?
My problem is not solved!
Sapport does not answer!
Now and on the forum, people from the Sapport are silent!
Are you here for what?
Answer me !!!!!!!

Hello
Purse UBC works?
If it works why there are no deposits?

#212820 - UBQ Deposit
Category:   Deposit
Opened:   2/25/2018 1:50:14 AM
Last Update:   2/25/2018 1:50:14 AM
Ticket description:
Where are the missing 2 translations?
Tx ID
0x3fd9482047ab21d6efed3b76c03c73107b1f1e15086a8a524dd5ee567d1d0cc0
0xe6544eed4f96a95173717504bc38fe35caf0849c61e680ae5754724e7d468dfc

https://ubiqscan.io/tx/0x3fd9482047ab21d6efed3b76c03c73107b1f1e15086a8a524dd5ee567d1d0cc0

https://ubiqscan.io/tx/0xe6544eed4f96a95173717504bc38fe35caf0849c61e680ae5754724e7d468dfc
BIOS.VRN

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 09:57:38 AM by BIOS.VRN

Of course I lost money.  From $6000 in BTC to $2000 in shit coins.  That's $4000 of REAL MONEY I lost because craptopia can't seem to fix their issues or help customers in timely manner.  Yet after 23 days I still don't have my coins.

Once I get my coins I'm out of Craptopia for good.  It's just not worth my time and my money to be trading at craptopia.  Without people buying up mined shit coins cryptopia will fail miserably.  People will learn one way or another or at least spread enough knowledge to people they will start thinking twice trading there.

People actually buy coins with REAL money who lost REAL money from craptopia.  Don't tell me what I lost and didn't because I know exactly what I lost.  You just can't seem to register in your small minded brain of yours because your perception is 1 sided.  

Also mining isn't free.  People have to invest in mining hardware and pay electricity and service/upgrade mining equipment.  I have invested 20k in mining hardware and pay about $500 a month in electricity.  These shit coins aren't worth it only the initial mining.   With craptopia service and management it's a huge risk when I can be mining EThereum, ETC, Zcash, Zen that is accepted in much better exchanges.

Friend - you are mistaken.

Coins are not real money. That would have lost real money if you made the entry of dollars into Cryptopia - but you did not do it, so you did not lose anything (dollars).

The fact that the price of a coin has fallen is the market. In Russia in 1997 1 $ = 10p, in 2008 1 $ = 30p, in 2017 1 $ = 61p, and in 2018 1 $ = 56p (61-56 = 5p and this is in principle minus 10%).

You again confuse the cold with the hard, hot with the salty))

You have not lost coins, your coins will return to you shortly.

Again - the delays and sharp price changes in the market - these are the risks that you take on entering the market of crypt coins.

You yourself understand that your INNOVA is also SCAM project?

You also need to be aware that tomorrow the police and court will close the Cryptopia (for example), or for example Cryptopia will delist Innova - and you will stay with thousands of your shit and you'll scream that you have been deceived.

Only again - this is not a loss of money (you did not tell anyone here) - you will stay with a coin with which nothing can be done. And they do not need anyone.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: