Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
Vulcan32

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

I too can confirm that Cryptopia was good before but currently it's best to be avoided. NEO withdrawal (#3371022) stuck at processing since March 3. In February a NEO withdrawal went through in less than 30 minutes... I also sent a support ticket (#227549), but received an automatic email that I can expect an answer in 23 days. I hope it gets resolved sooner than that.

Cryptopia is a nice exchange, but issues like this make a lot of people disappointed. The clock is ticking and I'm sure every day they lose more and more customers... I hope they fix this mess soon.

No cryptopia is not nice exchange.  They are on the net to make money off you.  They do not provide good enough service to be NICE.  They are at bottom of the barrel.

My bad. I meant "Cryptopia was a nice exchange". And yes, you are right, in the case of my blocked NEO withdrawal, they literally make money off me. NEO generates GAS, which they receive instead of me by holding my NEO hostage (it's still in withdrawal processing state) for more than 10 days now and counting... And as we can see from this forum and even their own forums, there are a lot of such cases recently. So my advice is to avoid using Cryptopia until they fix this mess (if they fix it at all).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Hey, guys.

I've had a failed/pending/processing withdrawal for quite a bit now, and I'm not sure what's up?
I did many withdrawals after this one, and I got the tokens in my wallet, almost instantly.

Withdraw #3351258. Created on 1/03/2018 10:10:00 PM

Major Problems & Cryptopia trying to play things down..
But being arrogant and contemptuous, as usual

I think its the beginning of the end.

Even if they get things sorted, they've pissed too many people off..

You've hit the nail on the spot.  Cryptopia needs to fire some people.  Their admin or PR people has turned into childish idiots who's only out there to make a buck and it's all your fault mentality.  That's not what the crypto space needs.  They need customer oriented people who's there to provide a service that excels other exchanges.  In the end they are only hurting themselves.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Hey, guys.

I've had a failed/pending/processing withdrawal for quite a bit now, and I'm not sure what's up?
I did many withdrawals after this one, and I got the tokens in my wallet, almost instantly.

You've hit the nail on the spot.  Cryptopia needs to fire some people.  Their admin or PR people has turned into childish idiots who's only out there to make a buck and it's all your fault mentality.  That's not what the crypto space needs.  They need customer oriented people who's there to provide a service that excels other exchanges.  In the end they are only hurting themselves.

More like they need to hire people as it's obvious they're way over their heads.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

Hey, guys.

If they cannot put some serious man on support side their business will be tag as bad one since this bad issue are already piling up and if there's new more problem comes then those old ones will be burried and bad mouthed people will come to spread bad thought's unto this site. Cryptopia is so shit now so I suggest better we should keep away for this site a little while untill they resolve and put some serious good manners on handling those issue's.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Babaioana

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

My account has been blocked for more than 24 hours.
How can I access my account?

Login on cryptopia  Babaioana
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

all my wridraws are pending, cant get help anywere,
im without any money bevause of that
username soulistyce

proof
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

Got all my pending withdrawal, guys do you suggest to use this exchange again?
I have a fucking problem that the coin i am investing for a long run is only available in Cryptopia and because this exchange is having problem everyone is selling coins and moving out of Cryptopia where i can collect whole bunch of cheap coins.
Its a real fucked Up situation.

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

username soulistyce

proof

Don't worry bud, I wait 1 Month and 9 Days to get my coins in my wallet. you just made today so if everything is normal expect in few hours if not your coins will be halted and canceled after few weeks

marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

What a nightmare.  I just sold all my coins @ 0.44 bitcoin loss.  Moved my coins to a competent exchange.

Time to move on.  Goodbye Craptopia.  Good riddance.
Then Relax!  Smiley This simply good move rather just complaining about Cryptopia. Heard ETN blockchain had a chain split, so if anything it's Electroneum's fault. So, If you have enough ETN try trade into Btc.

Wasn't talking about ETN man.  Cryptopia held my coins hostage for 1 month and 8 days.  I lost .44 bitcoins because of them.
tolgacevdet

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

What hell is going on ? Withdrawal  and deposits were automatic and fast like all other exchanges since one week and today again it turned to manual or whatever,why again pending all deposits and withdrawals??What's the matter with cryptopia?Nodes,wallets,bla bla,what kind of wallet,withdrawal,deposit system you have?
tolgacevdet

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

I'm not trying to defend cryptopia here but
I received my BTX withdrawal in less than 10 minutes on sunday/monday midnight
though a few days earlier (friday) it took close 2 hours for my previous BTX withdrawal
so, cryptopia tried the best they can to fix whatever issues they have
It seems they are processing the withdrawals manually? can Lafu confirm this?

Yeb a lot of done manuall because they check every thing for !!!  You are right !

Who check?Why does it turns manual ?It kills all trading.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

though a few days earlier (friday) it took close 2 hours for my previous BTX withdrawal

Yeb a lot of done manuall because they check every thing for !!!  You are right !

Not all !!!   only the from the tickets, and dont get  finished for thereself !

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
Merited by edgar (1)

ETN Update

We wanted to provide you all with an update with what is happening with ETN. The ETN wallets hosted on Cryptopia are unable to cope with the transaction volume that has been generated by the ETN community. The fundamental problem is that the ETN wallet code, which originates from Monero, is not able to handle the large number of transaction records. As an indication we have seen more transactions in the last few months just in our ETN wallets than the entire Monero network worldwide has had in the last year.
Given this, our wallets have become so large that they don't currently run continuously and reliably. Restarting the wallets is now in the time frame of days rather than minutes, it'll then run for a short period of time before requiring restarting again.

Cryptopia is investigating a number of solutions alongside the ETN team but we have yet to confirm which solution is the right one. None of the proposed solutions are a ‘quick fix’ and all require substantial work from our teams to resolve.

We would like to remind miners that we do not support mining to our deposit address – this has amplified the problem by creating a high number of transactions of small value, causing further strain on the wallet. Please do not point mining pools at the deposit address.

Our team is very focused on working collaboratively with ETN to resolve this issue. We request that ETN users don’t create additional support tickets and social enquiries for the Cryptopia team as this will only add to resolution times! Please also refrain from depositing to our address until further notice.

We will update you further as soon as we have more news.

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:01 AM
Merited by Lafu (2)

Not all !!!   only the from the tickets, and dont get  finished for thereself !

Thank you for being active here Lafu. I am always watching this thread as I also have material amount of funds in Cryptopia. Some posts here are worrying but hopefully everything will get solve as early as possible. Its been many months already since my last withdrawal (with no problems) so I am also curious.
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

Got all my pending withdrawal, guys do you suggest to use this exchange again?
I have a fucking problem that the coin i am investing for a long run is only available in Cryptopia and because this exchange is having problem everyone is selling coins and moving out of Cryptopia where i can collect whole bunch of cheap coins.
Its a real fucked Up situation.
my wridraws already been made...
looks like its a problem with the wridraw system i think...that it takes to long
but cryptopia should think in there costumer support...
i found out theres any if you need imediate help...and that policy of against asking help on discord channel....
discorts exists to debate and chat about the channel in question...one of the best things of discords is that you can ask for help and get atention...they should change there policy....cryptopia still one of the biggest altcoin exchange....changes should be made taking care of the costumers that make it the great exchange that is...
leveler

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

I sent Gobyte from local wallet to Cryptopia.

I sent two times but Not showing in deposit history.

I can check and confirmation is done via block explore.

How can I solve this problem?
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

I sent Gobyte from local wallet to Cryptopia.

I sent two times but Not showing in deposit history.

I can check and confirmation is done via block explore.

How can I solve this problem?

You can solve the problem by contacting the support of this site, but expect for long time waiting for their response since as you can see their support is so suck and many people got the same problem with you so people can encounter a big delays for their deposits came on their cryptopia wallets. But i suggest also that you should wait for little more longer and if your balance didn't shown and 24 hrs gone past then you must file a report on those missing deposit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:56:03 PM by BigBadBitBaron

Lets be serious here !!

Cryptopia either don't realise or don't care that the money they are holding DOES NOT BELONG TO CRYPTOPIA..

It's My money & Your money.  

Cryptopia receives a fee for assisting the exchange of coins from one person to another.

Cryptopia have a duty of care to make sure Our money is safe and released to us when
we request it.

Cryptopia have failed in this duty of care and therefore in breach of trust, never mind
the breach of financial regulations of New Zealand.

This all could have been avoided if Cryptopia hadn't shown so much greed and distain
for their customers (us) who's money they rely on to stay in business.

Do the honourable thing Cryptopia
                                               REPAY US ALL OUR MONEY AND SHUT UP SHOP

Maybe then we can do business with a more reliable, more trustworthy, more ethical exchange !!

UPDATE>>>
If your considering joining class action
NZ Lawyers are looking into the quickest
avenue for a resolution.
Details to follow on how to proceed

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

username soulistyce

proof

I have exactly the same problem but with Verge (XVG). I did a withdrawal, which has only taken a few minutes in the past, but hours later it is still "Pending" with no transaction ID. I sent a support ticket and this is the reply I got..

"We have received your support ticket "Verge 'Pending' with no transaction ID.". Here's what to expect next.
Our current wait times are sitting at 26 days."

What the hell !!! 26 days to get this sorted ! Everybody listen up, get out of Cryptopia now, if you can. At least warn everyone else about this waste of space exchange.
Paulus100

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:58 PM

What a nightmare.  I just sold all my coins @ 0.44 bitcoin loss.  Moved my coins to a competent exchange.

Time to move on.  Goodbye Craptopia.  Good riddance.
Then Relax!  Smiley This simply good move rather just complaining about Cryptopia. Heard ETN blockchain had a chain split, so if anything it's Electroneum's fault. So, If you have enough ETN try trade into Btc.

Wasn't talking about ETN man.  Cryptopia held my coins hostage for 1 month and 8 days.  I lost .44 bitcoins because of them.

I'm glad they finally returned your funds. My INN transfer is still waiting as "Processing", 1 month 10 days currently. No response to the support ticket.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: