Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195054 times)
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:13:29 PM

You can look at the exchange market, there is no source of bitcoin if you're not mining bitcoins. The only real source could be the trade which is done by yourself. Other things could result in disappointment.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

You can look at the exchange market, there is no source of bitcoin if you're not mining bitcoins. The only real source could be the trade which is done by yourself. Other things could result in disappointment.

whats with the exchange market? and yeah theres a lot of produced bitcoin. you can still have plenty of bitcoin even though you dont mined it. mining bitcoin is just a way of producing bitcoin and making its volume up.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
Of course trading is the best. You can gain more bitcoin and it has less effort. But in trading always work smarter how to sell and buy bitcoins.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

there's a lots of things that you can do aside from trading, since btc nowadays are already been adopted you can do affiliate with gambling site or dating site which also allowed you to earn btc or you can showcase your skills to received btc as payments, trading is one of the biggest sources but if you will study deeper you will be able to find other things that you can consider.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:16:14 AM

Trading for me is the best source and safest one. Gambling can also be one. Back then we knew about mining but it is quite difficult. One of the possible easiest ways is signature campaign yet its a bit slow to earn.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:17:24 AM

I would rather trade than to gamble, I think trading is still the best source of bitcoin nowadays, it is safer and it has assurances. Risking your bitcoin in gambling could lead to dissapointments. God bless!

Gambling is a risk that as much as possible we should get away from, trading can really be a good source since its our decision to choose on what amount we will trade. Trading and Signature campaign and sometimes investing is my thing.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:29:33 AM

I would rather trade than to gamble, I think trading is still the best source of bitcoin nowadays, it is safer and it has assurances. Risking your bitcoin in gambling could lead to dissapointments. God bless!

Gambling is a risk that as much as possible we should get away from, trading can really be a good source since its our decision to choose on what amount we will trade. Trading and Signature campaign and sometimes investing is my thing.
I would also not consider gambling as a source of income, I prefer to do it on trading and any sort of investment because I have proven myself that gambling is just a waste of money if you ever get too serious with it, for me gambling is just a mere source of fun and nothing else so I still to belief.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:23:25 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

For me I voted for trading and other thats because I can see that trading is only option that you can sure that you can get something in the future than gambling that you aren't sure you to win every time you gamble. Also I voted on others doing campaign signature make you earn weekly but depends on your rank but still it is better than losing any coin am I right?,  and your skills is also useful if you know how to code it would be an advantage for you because many online employers are looking for devs, and coders so it is still a way to earn bitcoin. I did not voted for other ones  thats because I don't see them very profitable today but before it was.  Wink
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:42:17 AM

Trading for me is the best source and safest one. Gambling can also be one. Back then we knew about mining but it is quite difficult. One of the possible easiest ways is signature campaign yet its a bit slow to earn.

It is the best but it is risky. Gambling will be a hard source of bitcoin and I don't treat it that way. Because I know that it is not going to give me some headache if I'm going to treat this as source of bitcoin. I know there are people that making a lot of profit with gambling but still it's not going to convince me to shift to gambling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:59:22 AM

According to me Trading is the Best Source Now a Days to Grow Your Bitcoins But You can also Use Other Ways Like You can Buy Digital Goods that are Valuable and You can Sell them at High Price Or You can Try Out Lending Out Bitcoins to other Users and Grow Your Bitcoins and Also there is another way that is Helpful to Earn Bitcoins is Signature Campign But Never Post In Forum Only For Earning Because It's a Forum, here You Need to Help Other People.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:45:55 AM

According to me Trading is the Best Source Now a Days to Grow Your Bitcoins But You can also Use Other Ways Like You can Buy Digital Goods that are Valuable and You can Sell them at High Price Or You can Try Out Lending Out Bitcoins to other Users and Grow Your Bitcoins and Also there is another way that is Helpful to Earn Bitcoins is Signature Campign But Never Post In Forum Only For Earning Because It's a Forum, here You Need to Help Other People.
We have the same opinion in terms of making money, trading will certainly give us a good income if you will learn how to be consistent. Actually crypto offers great opportunity because it's very surprising here and there are plenty of coins who just pump in a short period of time, with that you can already make money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:50:30 AM

Altcoins.  Grin They are a good source of making a great number of bitcoin.
But still you will need to make a capital to buy one of those blooming coins.
I have been through the altcoins section and found out some of them are really a good choice to invest.
They are really active when it comes to advertising their lovely coins and many of them really give out a lot of money just for making their coin popular. That means they are willing to risk anything.
You might want to look at that section if you have time.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:54:36 AM

I think the best source of bitcoin nowadays is  signature campaign. This is where most of the participants of this great forum are earning up their bitcoin.
Most of the participants of this forum are earning bitcoin from the signature campaigns. Many of us while starting or while coming to the forum had no single satoshi in their valet and they earn and make the Bitcoin only from the signature campaigns. The signature campaigns are the best way to earn the BTC.

What is a Signature Campaign?
It's like an advertising, you are paid by wearing the signature of a certain company that contains a link on it.
But you have to comply with the requirements to post constructively with a number of post required.

I would like to add that only experienced people should join signature campaigns. I strongly suggest newbies and junior members not the join signature campaigns and rather learn about the forum and its rules and administration more than spamming it with junk posts. Also learn about bitcoin in general before you start earning it. Once you get Member+ ranks you can get decent side earnings every week/month for participating in campaigns.
Yes this is true before coming to the forum to get added into a signature campaign it is better to have some good knowledge before you start writing. It is easy to get to know about the BTC.

If someone is having problem with reading all the information about the BTC or specifically something they want to know about the BTC and can’t read due to short of time they can watch or listen to the information from the YouTube channels as there are many channels explaining things about the BTC.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

I have been through the altcoins section and found out some of them are really a good choice to invest.
They are really active when it comes to advertising their lovely coins and many of them really give out a lot of money just for making their coin popular. That means they are willing to risk anything.
I agree with you. Altcoins is one of the best source of bitcoin now a days because their price is constantly moving up and most of the times they dump hard and recover very fast and that is a very good opportunity to earn money within a short period of time thru scalp trading which most of the traders i know recommended the best.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3558

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:07:58 AM

I agree with you. Altcoins is one of the best source of bitcoin now a days because their price is constantly moving up and most of the times they dump hard and recover very fast and that is a very good opportunity to earn money within a short period of time thru scalp trading which most of the traders i know recommended the best.

you can make this game just with some reputable altcoins.
if you check (e.g) on yobit it's full of coins that pump and then down literally to 1 satoshi!
So Altcoins are a risk like gambling, but you say right about scalping, could be the best approach for a good income/ low risk.
Probably sometime the really business behind this market is the mining of new promising altcoins.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:38:06 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 08:12:57 PM by stripykitteh

Working a real job would provide some income if you don't have it already. I would like to get jobs that pay with cash instead of Bitcoin since I don't have to rely on the slow transaction speeds that the network has.

Purchasing things that appeal to you won't be that tough as well since you would have the money that you've made from your job. What ever money that you make from your job could be used to purchase Bitcoin as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

For me trading is the best source of income today but if you want to earn a high profit you need to be a multitasker. You should try also the signature campaign, it is easy to earn in signature campaign because all you need to do is to join in campaign and comment your opinion in a certain topic.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:53:50 PM

For me trading is the best source of income today but if you want to earn a high profit you need to be a multitasker. You should try also the signature campaign, it is easy to earn in signature campaign because all you need to do is to join in campaign and comment your opinion in a certain topic.

I don't really recommend signature campaigns since that somehow forces other people to blabber nonsense things on some topics they know nothing about just to reach a certain quota and it's hurting the forum. For me, buying it directly on exchanges and keeping it/investing it is one of the nicest things you can do to be aware of what to do with your money.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 01:44:54 PM

It is the best but it is risky. Gambling will be a hard source of bitcoin and I don't treat it that way. Because I know that it is not going to give me some headache if I'm going to treat this as source of bitcoin. I know there are people that making a lot of profit with gambling but still it's not going to convince me to shift to gambling.

Gambling is not supposed to be a source of earnings. Its a fun and entertainment mode (costing your money from your wagers). One should not think of becoming a millionaire by gambling because its based on luck and not all of us are having tons of luck. People gamble due to their greed and loss of self control but they can shift to other methods to earn which are much more safer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:19:59 PM

Gambling is not supposed to be a source of earnings. Its a fun and entertainment mode (costing your money from your wagers). One should not think of becoming a millionaire by gambling because its based on luck and not all of us are having tons of luck. People gamble due to their greed and loss of self control but they can shift to other methods to earn which are much more safer.

Gambling was always something to play while spending money on it to make it more interested, it's just another game like football or basketball and you can bet on those too, tho you have no personal influence on them. Also, Gambling can be a source of earnings if you're a professional. I know quite a few people that are earning for a loving by playing high stake sports betting. Everything can be a source of earning if you know how to do it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: