Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
fujyo86

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:24:58 AM

Trading still my mainstay in earning bitcoin to date. Many altcoins are also accompanying the rise in bitcoin prices. And signature becomes next income after trading
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

Trading still my mainstay in earning bitcoin to date. Many altcoins are also accompanying the rise in bitcoin prices. And signature becomes next income after trading
Trading is indeed the best source of income or bitcoins now a days because it is very easy to do and it is  very easy to understand for an average person like us who want to make money and signature campaign is also a good way to earn money because the tasks there is very easy, you just need to post and reach their requirements and after that you can get your salary at the end of the week or month.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:02:55 AM

The easiest way to get some bitcoin for me is trading specially if you have much talent on that. you can get .01 bitcoin for just an hour. Just be patient you can achieve your goal. if you have much risk appetite i do suggest to do trading. trading is really profitable. trade at your own risk.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:10:28 AM

The easiest way to get some bitcoin for me is trading specially if you have much talent on that. you can get .01 bitcoin for just an hour. Just be patient you can achieve your goal. if you have much risk appetite i do suggest to do trading. trading is really profitable. trade at your own risk.

Trading indeed, no doubt about it if you have the knowledge on trading. But other way of earning btc is on investing in ICO, in that way you can earn enough profit and its more lower risk than hyips so its a good option when you want to earn btc. In trading the more capital you have the more income you will get, and that is one of the major problems we  have, we dont have enough capital to earn more Sad
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

trading back and forth between altcoins is the best way to make money right now. You can make 5% to 10% in a single trade some days. Depends on how much time you want to put into it and all that.
yes it is good but if you dont know , how to trade with a good coin , it is your lose, you need to research for it first before you invest , trading is good if you familiarize yourself in trading. trading is one of those good source but it take some risk.
yes skill and experience with good knowledge keep too much importance.  i think if a person do not have any experience and do not have trading skill then you are taking too much risk. knowledge about trading is also very much for making good money from trading.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:54:08 PM

trading back and forth between altcoins is the best way to make money right now. You can make 5% to 10% in a single trade some days. Depends on how much time you want to put into it and all that.
yes it is good but if you dont know , how to trade with a good coin , it is your lose, you need to research for it first before you invest , trading is good if you familiarize yourself in trading. trading is one of those good source but it take some risk.
yes skill and experience with good knowledge keep too much importance.  i think if a person do not have any experience and do not have trading skill then you are taking too much risk. knowledge about trading is also very much for making good money from trading.

Therefore, I suggest new enthusiasts who directly invest in large in trading better go through other way and build strong amount as well as experience without loosing everything in trading.
Best is to make sophisticated amounts through means like sig and other campaigns. And between this period, start investing small amounts in trades. Eventually turn all to trading and become expert.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:26:14 PM

For me the best source of bitcoin is trading no one can defeat trading when you a skilled one but sometimes try to gambled just to not to be boored on focusing on trading i love trading when the bitcoins becoming more expensive i can make profit in short term even im using altcoins to trade through exchange website or trading sites
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:32:37 PM

For me the best source of bitcoin is trading no one can defeat trading when you a skilled one but sometimes try to gambled just to not to be boored on focusing on trading i love trading when the bitcoins becoming more expensive i can make profit in short term even im using altcoins to trade through exchange website or trading sites

Then let me ask these question. Where did you get your capital bitcoin to trade? trading is a good way to earn profit I think, but when it comes to source of bitcoin, I prefer signature campaigns and faucets, Signature campaign is not that easy to begin with, but it has one of the highest payment than faucets and PTCs combined.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:01:50 AM

Sure you can but only when you get lucky. Staying for one hour in front of the computer watching the charts doesn't necessarily allow you to earn 0.01BTC. You can earn that much but only when the market has moved. Short trading is not always going to happen and most of the time your "short trade" becomes a long trade. You're going to wait for  days or weeks before you can profit. Otherwise, you're going to lose either because the price has decreased or because of the exchanging fee.

Trading is definitely a good way to earn money but only if you know how to do it, when to trade, and how much to trade.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:16:20 AM

Sure you can but only when you get lucky. Staying for one hour in front of the computer watching the charts doesn't necessarily allow you to earn 0.01BTC. You can earn that much but only when the market has moved. Short trading is not always going to happen and most of the time your "short trade" becomes a long trade. You're going to wait for  days or weeks before you can profit. Otherwise, you're going to lose either because the price has decreased or because of the exchanging fee.

Trading is definitely a good way to earn money but only if you know how to do it, when to trade, and how much to trade.
Technique is very important, short trade is good for making an active income but that requires you to be attentive of the price, the market is volatile so you can certainly make money if you are good in guessing game.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:43:10 AM

Just sell your own skills and time to people. Build useful things and buy Bitcoin. That's the best way to get it now.
DoublerHunter

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:34:32 AM

Just sell your own skills and time to people. Build useful things and buy Bitcoin. That's the best way to get it now.
I agree with you, freelance is very common for this days and a lot of sites are offering good rates of income for a freelance worker and you can use your earnings there as an investment in bitcoin and buy a lot of it and keep for long term. It is like a treasure that will cost a lot of money after a few years because of the fast growing price of bitcoin.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:10:08 AM

if you have knowledge to trading i suggest to be trade the best source... .if you are a newbie best source is signature campaigning

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:05:27 AM

if you have knowledge to trading i suggest to be trade the best source... .if you are a newbie best source is signature campaigning
A newbie can start to trade, no restriction in trading but a newbie cannot join a campaign or if possible not
an attractive payout.. Choose what you love, but I suggest trading, you will earn along the way.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
for me best source of bitcoin is trading, you can get many profit from trading with high capitals
for now trading is very profitable with price increase of bitcoin .

Trading is not for everyone given that you would risk some of your money over in order to get some profits. Right now, with the recent surge in price, people who already have bitcoins to begin with are the ones who should take advantage of the price increase however people who doesn't have their bitcoins yet could just buy it off of the exchanges and keep it as this bull market is still far from being over.
then you better to choose for long term investment ,
where the risk is lower , and the return fair enough ,
it's just the matter of time that required really long time to make it worth ,
trading needed some knowledge and skills, investment is truly for everyone!
i think invest so higher risk, because nobody know about bitcoin price in the future but in trading you can learn about it , you can learn trading technical and ways to profit Wink

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:03:15 AM

I still choose trading as a source to get bitcoin. Sometimes get big profits sometimes also lose. However, if calculated i still earn profits at least 20% per month from trading.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:13:46 AM

I still choose trading as a source to get bitcoin. Sometimes get big profits sometimes also lose. However, if calculated i still earn profits at least 20% per month from trading.

I suggest you purchase coins on exchange sites now if you want bigger price in the near future. Altcoins are down right now and they have very cheap prices. If you buy now, you will earn atleast 20% when the pump comes. Maybe next month there will be some pump especially on ripple. Just read on the topics on this forum.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:43:19 AM

The poll says it all. Trading is really a good source of bitcoin. if you tough enough to take risk go for trading. you might loose your money sometime and take a big profit sometime but at the end your profit are still there. so trade at your own risk and wisely.
vohoanghiep5555

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:05:07 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
I think business is the best bitcoin source today. Because gambling will make you lose money and become white-handed even though you can make a lot of money from it. Besides that you can also earn bitcoin from the sale of goods and digital assets. But for good business you have to have high skills and experience to accumulate, in the end beware of the scammers.
DoublerHunter

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

The poll says it all. Trading is really a good source of bitcoin. if you tough enough to take risk go for trading. you might loose your money sometime and take a big profit sometime but at the end your profit are still there. so trade at your own risk and wisely.
Trading is the famous way to earn more bitcoin as of now but i will suggest other people to just study the trading platforms first before trading because it will become a very difficult task for them if they will just go trade without having enough knowledge and measurements for the possible risk and chance of winning the market for their trades. So for me studying the market and applying the lessons to their selves is the best before trying something risky.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: