Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX]  (Read 3426876 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:17:34 PM

if the 880 can really do 5 x 750ti but with 3x the price and consumption, it would be fucking great

1 rig = 5 x 750 rig = 65MH/s with x11 lol

now imagines with jackpotcoin
jackpotcoin will be dead by then  Grin

but not his algo, i hope...
This algo is based mostly on mistake...  Grin
(you realize that ccminer has a speed advantage by rejecting half of the hashes  Grin sure that's clever but that shows that the coin algo is poorly conceived)

maybe the miner isn't fully optimized
I am not talking about the miner but the coin (the miner is ok but not the coin).
dev should have changed the probability of getting a hash using groestl so that there is no advantage in rejecting them (actually that would be an easy fix, just need to increase  the probability of getting a groestl hash based)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
gpuminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:02:29 PM

x13 AMD miner making a killing for the whole week and maybe beyond.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:05:00 PM

P.S. once you're done you can claim the bounty.

Hmm, I hold more BBR than this bounty Wink

Sorry maybe I missed the BBR launch but I still don't get what the fuss about this coin.
Ok from the technical point they have some innovations, but innovation alone in crypto is not the selling point.
Others sides of this coin turn me off so much like 10% dev fee (someone corrects me if I'm wrong) and this coin's terrible name. Sounds like a joke coin.
And only simplerminer for CPU is working now, which only cryptonight mineable?? So how to mine with wild keccak ? djm34 are you mining this coin too?
The optional dev fee is 1%. Miners vote whether to give the dev 1% or not every time they find a block. Or do you prefer 10% dev instamine?  Roll Eyes
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:35:10 PM

Sorry maybe I missed the BBR launch but I still don't get what the fuss about this coin.
Ok from the technical point they have some innovations, but innovation alone in crypto is not the selling point.
Others sides of this coin turn me off so much like 10% dev fee (someone corrects me if I'm wrong) and this coin's terrible name. Sounds like a joke coin.
And only simplerminer for CPU is working now, which only cryptonight mineable?? So how to mine with wild keccak ? djm34 are you mining this coin too?

nope, I don't mine it. The name and logo was a no go (totally discarded because of that and the stupid logo, didn't even look at what it was until very recently). I don't think any coin ever inspired so much disinterest (especially based on the name) than this one. (and I am even not joking  Grin went to the thread thought "what's that crap ?" moved to the next thread ).

I am waiting for a pool though

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:45:32 PM

nope, I don't mine it. The name and logo was a no go (totally discarded because of that and the stupid logo, didn't even look at what it was until very recently). I don't think any coin ever inspired so much disinterest (especially based on the name) than this one. (and I am even not joking  Grin went to the thread thought "what's that crap ?" moved to the next thread ).

Why does it always seem that these are the coins that hit big when they go to an exchange. Ex. Mugatu, I seen that and Cloak and thought to myself "Why?" and moved on. I need to start mining these coins but then my "Why?" would come true and I would have wasted my time.

That is the kind of luck I have I guess. I could have been a thousandaire by now, a high thousandaire.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 03:53:07 PM

Why does it always seem that these are the coins that hit big when they go to an exchange. Ex. Mugatu, I seen that and Cloak and thought to myself "Why?" and moved on. I need to start mining these coins but then my "Why?" would come true and I would have wasted my time.

That is the kind of luck I have I guess. I could have been a thousandaire by now, a high thousandaire.
actually I found Mugatucoin much more appealing than boolberry...
I didn't run a lot on it, I have around 2400mug which I got at start.
I didn't even run a lot on it at start. I could have made much more as I was compiling the wallet (didn't realise he had launched before I had finished to compile&send the wallet). I am too honest  Grin must have missed about 10k)
Also it was pretty easy to solo mine it until at least thursday...

djm34 facebook page
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:21:18 PM

hmm.. I guess that's what happens when you judge a cryptocurrency by its name.  Roll Eyes
DemosMirak

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:15:31 PM

Guys, about the nicehash price comparator, i have had this idea about it for a while. Sadly, I am no programmer, and while I guess I could teach myself, it would be more efficient if I just explained the idea here, so that the people working on it can take what they like from it. So here goes.

Imagine a GUI, with a set of windows for each algo supported. In the first table, you can input the bat-file for that algo. In the second table you can put the average khash of that .bat, the third containing the energy-cost for that algo, if applicable.

Now, what the program does is getting the prices from the Nicehash API, from that it gets the price per khash. It then computes the BTC one of the bat-files would make if run, detracts the energycost from it, and then runs the one with the highest profit, if the profit is existent, that is, if you don't lose more money in energy than you get in BTC. For this energy-cost inclusion in the process, getting the BTC/dollar or euro price is necessary, so you would need to use an API from one of the bigger exchanges for this.

That's the base idea. If possible, a number of other ideas could be implemented, some like CUDA-manager, such as overheating protection, yays per minute, average khash/s and stuff like that.

Another option would be the option of changing sets of bat/khash/energy for an algo with the click of a button. For example, I use an older version of CCminer for X11 mining when I use the rig, because it doesn't cause lag like the newest one does, which I use for when I don't use the computer.

Perhaps a easy way of using the overclock settings from nVidia Inspector, but those can be taken care of in bat-file, so it isn't necessary.

BTC: 13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx
LTC: LRTbQNQcRjZV51PivQdhK7zpMtJYPouqR9
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:21:04 PM

hi   if a pool has its difficulty  to high will the -d 0.05 lower it and is that the correct command  thank you
noucome008

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:29:53 PM

why does my miner crash eventhough 0 oc ? and sometimes computer restarts suddenly Sad
DemosMirak

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:31:46 PM

hi   if a pool has its difficulty  to high will the -d 0.05 lower it and is that the correct command  thank you

-d is the device flag, so that wouldn't work. As for difficulty lowering, try that in your worker page of the pool, or, if you mine at nicehash, specify d=?Huh in the password.

BTC: 13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx
LTC: LRTbQNQcRjZV51PivQdhK7zpMtJYPouqR9
cayars

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:37:25 PM

Guys, about the nicehash price comparator, i have had this idea about it for a while. Sadly, I am no programmer, and while I guess I could teach myself, it would be more efficient if I just explained the idea here, so that the people working on it can take what they like from it. So here goes.

Imagine a GUI, with a set of windows for each algo supported. In the first table, you can input the bat-file for that algo. In the second table you can put the average khash of that .bat, the third containing the energy-cost for that algo, if applicable.

Now, what the program does is getting the prices from the Nicehash API, from that it gets the price per khash. It then computes the BTC one of the bat-files would make if run, detracts the energycost from it, and then runs the one with the highest profit, if the profit is existent, that is, if you don't lose more money in energy than you get in BTC. For this energy-cost inclusion in the process, getting the BTC/dollar or euro price is necessary, so you would need to use an API from one of the bigger exchanges for this.

That's the base idea. If possible, a number of other ideas could be implemented, some like CUDA-manager, such as overheating protection, yays per minute, average khash/s and stuff like that.

Another option would be the option of changing sets of bat/khash/energy for an algo with the click of a button. For example, I use an older version of CCminer for X11 mining when I use the rig, because it doesn't cause lag like the newest one does, which I use for when I don't use the computer.

Perhaps a easy way of using the overclock settings from nVidia Inspector, but those can be taken care of in bat-file, so it isn't necessary.

I built almost exactly this myself.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:38:21 PM

-d is the device flag, so that wouldn't work. As for difficulty lowering, try that in your worker page of the pool, or, if you mine at nicehash, specify d=?Huh in the password.

i found it   d=0.01 ill give it a try  Smiley
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:41:11 PM

i found it   d=0.01 ill give it a try  Smiley

nope d=0.01 doesnt work  Cry  difficulty pool is 3,000% my god  hummmmm
AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:07:24 PM

I was just wondering if you guys have any specific programs you know I could use to overclock all the graphics card with 1 click? I am currently using the Palit Thunder Master which I need to overclock the cards individually which is bit of a pain. Also, is it normal for my computer to slow down when I use CCMiner? When I was mining using my 7970 and 280xS, I set the intensity to 13 and they my computer doesn't slow down.
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:11:12 PM

MSI Afterburner. Click "Sync".

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:15:14 PM

oh - i didn't know the afterburner works for nvidia cards too... gonna download it now thanks!
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 06:40:42 PM

oh - i didn't know the afterburner works for nvidia cards too... gonna download it now thanks!
It is a bit like amd cards, nobody knows they work for gaming

djm34 facebook page
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:43:48 PM

actually I found Mugatucoin much more appealing than boolberry...
I didn't run a lot on it, I have around 2400mug which I got at start.
I didn't even run a lot on it at start. I could have made much more as I was compiling the wallet (didn't realise he had launched before I had finished to compile&send the wallet). I am too honest  Grin must have missed about 10k)
Also it was pretty easy to solo mine it until at least thursday...

so for that coin, the diff was low? because in every launch the diff skyrocket to 100 in 5 mins, how did you manage to find 10+ blocks?
CodyF86

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:59:49 PM

I can do that in Python no problem, will just take some time... to fiddle around a bit.  Think I have my new project to work on lol...as long as no one minds having python installed, but I can even convert it to an .exe, but people running unix/linux can still run the .py script.

Does anyone have a link to a profitability formula?

Think I'll start working on it, would be 2 weeks or so just because I have to work on weekdays unfortunately.
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1135 »
  Print  

Jump to: