Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116648 times)
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

Lol, your reply made me smile, haha! You are right though.

But why can't the balances be combined? From what I understand, the site has gotten their pay for both the faucet and the 'other'. From a user's point of view, it just appears to be a set back, or a way to drag out the pay.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

But why can't the balances combined? From what I understand, the site has gotten their pay for both the faucet and the 'other'. From a user's point of view, it just appears to be a set back, or a way to drag out the pay.
The way I'm doing it ensures there wont be any lags, when website grows bigger.
I need to make sure there wont be any setbacks. If the process runs once per day, I can check logs easier and identify any issues, if there any Smiley
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

But why can't the balances combined? From what I understand, the site has gotten their pay for both the faucet and the 'other'. From a user's point of view, it just appears to be a set back, or a way to drag out the pay.
The way I'm doing it ensures there wont be any lags, when website grows bigger.
I need to make sure there wont be any setbacks. If the process runs once per day, I can check logs easier and identify any issues, if there any Smiley

Alright, I figured there had to be a legitimate reason. Thanks a lot Wink I only have 3k to make for a withdraw, I can manage.

At least I know now, that was my problem, I expected differently and was disappointed when I found out -- would not have done the surveys (we all know most are scammers, lol) if I had not mistaken.

Keep up the good work, buddy.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:06:37 PM

FaucetHUB looking for more moderators:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735748.0
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:35:18 PM

Folks,

don't forget the rain tonight, between 11-12 UK time. (Few hours left).
0.1 bitcoin will be rained. Don't miss it Smiley
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:40:47 PM

Folks,

one of the greatest admin i have ever met.

thank you for you great faucets and microwallets, you are making earning bitcoins very funny and interested. you have wonderful tips and bonuses.

thank you for everything and wish you more luck and successes in 2017 year. wish you that 2017 year will be much better then 2016

svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:45:11 PM

Folks,

Im in the wrong time zone so cant be there ! But I hope everybody gets a nice rain Cheesy

lenoli

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:04:23 AM

Folks,

mex, it was perfect, thank you once again for this amazing Rains, it was really tsunami Smiley

respect to your work and wish you much more  success in you businesses and in your life
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 12:09:37 AM

It was amazing rainstorm. Made over 80k satoshi and almost 200 doge. Mex, you are very generous. Other rainmasters also. Great way to start year.
Wish that this year Faucethub continue to grow and everything will go as planned.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:15:41 AM

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. This is just the start of the year.
Everyone who's been using all my sites in 2016 knows that I share a lot of my profits in general.
I love rewarding people. Without you guys all this wouldn't be possible, so I'm the one who should thank everyone Smiley

EDIT: Happy new year by the way, lol
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:19:28 AM

Another payment received from FaucetHUB, all smooth as usual. Happy New Year

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:59:12 AM

https://bitzco.net/bitcoin-faucet/ will migrate to faucethub in 05 january 2017
i hope dont have problem plugins with faucethub API
bigred95

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

Hi Mex, what a year its been for me,I joined faucetgame last april and its been great,i have met the most amazzing people from all over the world and that makes for a great community that I am proud to be a part of.
This year from all of your sites I have managed to keep my oil tank (heating) filled without having to pay any of my hard earned cash, simply from the earnings from your sites.
Xmas and new year were amazing just spending time with the faucetgame and faucethub members.
Unicef got a bigger than usual donation as well btw.
Truly you are an amazing breath of fresh air in the faucet world and i just want to say THANK YOU.
May 2017 bring you more success and be every thing you dreamed of. You worked hard for it. And you worked hard for all us members.
Good luck and all the very best.
If anyone else still has doubts then all I can say is come and join,find out for yourself. and a Happy new year to all.
 Cheesy Cheesy
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

Hi Mex, what a year its been for me,I joined faucetgame last april and its been great,i have met the most amazzing people from all over the world and that makes for a great community that I am proud to be a part of.
This year from all of your sites I have managed to keep my oil tank (heating) filled without having to pay any of my hard earned cash, simply from the earnings from your sites.
Xmas and new year were amazing just spending time with the faucetgame and faucethub members.
Truly you are an amazing breath of fresh air in the faucet world and i just want to say THANK YOU.
May 2017 bring you more success and be every thing you dreamed of. You worked hard for it. And you worked hard for all us members.
If anyone else still has doubts then all I can say is come and join,find out for yourself. and a Happy new year to all.
 Cheesy Cheesy
I'm very happy to hear that Smiley
Faucets were the beginning, FH is just the wallet which will support the sites. Next project is going to be bringing profits to all of us Smiley
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:27:52 AM

Cheesy Cheesy
I'm very happy to hear that Smiley
Faucets were the beginning, FH is just the wallet which will support the sites. Next project is going to be bringing profits to all of us Smiley

Good, another project will be made, i am waiting your next miracle happen,  Smiley

I know its little late but happy new year to all member FGaming Community
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:28:43 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 12:25:42 AM by mexicantarget

Hello community!

One of the problems we have in the faucet industry is bots, or more specifically fraudulent activity which causes faucet owners to lose their money quicker than they should. This is usually done by the same person claiming more from the same faucet using various methods. It's one of the biggest challenges for faucet owners (and the whole world) to identify individual users with only a bitcoin address and ip address. Without using any personal information there is no way to pin point a fraudulent user before they do it. Even with personal information, this does not stop them from committing the activity.

Services exist like nastyhosts and getipintel to detect "bad IPs" and can be used to protect faucets, however this system tends to report more false positives when legitimate users (especially in the bitcoin industry) choose to use a VPN or proxy for their everyday activities. While it's mostly true that if someone is going to perform abusive activities they tend to hide their IP, this is not a 100% sure fire method to catch people.

The beginning of FaucetHub's Anti-Fraud system
As you know, when I announced FaucetHUB on the forums, I also announced a "anti-bot" feature would be developed for it.

FaucetHub launched on December 1st, 2016.
Since then our database collected a lot of IPs, addresses & e-mails from users who use faucets on our network. Most importantly we collected a lot of fraudulent activity as well.

For all Faucet Owners who have chosen to use FaucetHub as their wallet, you may have already noticed the statistics we provide in the Faucet Manager. Along with the basics we have a unique feature to group payouts by user. This tab shows the total paid to each individual user, and how many of their addresses on their FH account they used on your faucet. This allows faucet owners to spot multi-address abuse and ban the associated IPs and coin addresses from their sites. This kind of information can only be provided by FaucetHub's reports.

From now on this "anti-bot" feature will be called "anti-fraud", and this was only the start.

What exactly do we consider to be fraudulent activity?
We consider fraud to be any kind of activity which harms faucet owners. Any activity which a faucet owner would not approve of a user doing on their site:

Referral abuse
Self-referring yourself on faucets with multiple addresses to boost your gains. This one is the easiest types of fraud for any user to perform, and equally the hardest to detect by any faucet owner. This is considered to be FRAUD by FaucetHub.

Multi-address abuse
Using multiple addresses which are added to your FaucetHub account, and then claiming on the same faucet to get more than you should and bypass any limits they set on their faucets. With or without using scripts or multiple IPs this is considered to be FRAUD by FaucetHub.

Multi-accounts abuse
Creating multiple accounts on FaucetHub and claiming from the same faucets 1-2 times on each, then moving on to another account to do the same thing. This is another form of Multi-address abuse and is much harder to detect. It's considered to be FRAUD by FaucetHub and when detected will result in the same penalties.

These are 3 of the most common types of faucet fraud which end up bleeding faucet owners dry of all their funds, and most of the time they have no idea.

Thanks to the Anti-Fraud "group by user" statistics that I mentioned earlier you can see users who are doing Multi-address abuse and act upon their accounts on your site. But let's face the facts; you don't want to worry about botters and fraudsters every day. You don't want babysit your faucet forever. So we came up with a solution to help protect faucet owners balances.

FaucetHub Transparent Anti-Fraud System
The system is designed to directly combat fraud committed by users on faucet's using our platform, and recover stolen funds and send them back to the faucet owners. We do not profit in any way from this system, the funds are refunded 100% to where they belong, providing they were not already withdrawn. We chose the name "transparent" because we do all the work on the FaucetHub side regardless of your faucet script or website. To benefit from this system no additional code is needed on your site.

The system has been rolled out slowly and is live since last night. It caught 50-60 users so far, some of which have committed some very large offences.

An important message to users who were/will get caught
Some users who were caught "didn't know" that abusing a site via any of the above mentioned fraud methods is "wrong".
Those users also don't think that FaucetHUB should be the one stopping them from taking away their coins.
We want to make sure everyone understands, FaucetHUB runs faucets as well, so we will be active and make sure no faucet owner from our network loses 1 single satoshi to people who think they can simply abuse our sites. "I didn't think it was wrong" is not an excuse. If you gain more than you should, think twice about what you were doing. Users who were doing this have had their accounts frozen and will not be paid. This stands for all users who were caught last night and all who get caught from this point onwards.

The "Fraud Report" in more detail
Users who get caught will be "frozen". This blocks any of their addresses from receiving a payout and they are not able to make any claims using them. When they access FaucetHub they will see a message. At the bottom of that page is the Fraud Report. Here's an example from 1 user who thinks he did nothing wrong and should be allowed to continue using FaucetHUB:

- Caught doing fraudulent activities 34 times, last checked Just now.
- They have 51 coin addresses linked to their account of which 25 were used to make 352 faucet claims.
- Found doing multiple address claims on 1 faucets using 23 coin addresses.
- Found doing referral address fraud on 4 faucets a total of 15 times.
- Has been linked to 103 other accounts via IP address at least once (IPs won't be displayed here)

We show all the relevant numbers to users who got frozen.

What FaucetHUB is providing you is an end to your loss of coins which a minority abuses. This minority most of the time is able to claim/"earn" more than 100 normal users would do in a day.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them through SUPPORT ON SITE/CHAT ON SITE.
This forum or any other forum is considered as a marketing TOOL to PROMOTE projects. All of us faucet owners post our projects on many forums and we're not able to babysit forums for individual posts. You have 99.99% bigger chance to get a reply in 5 minutes to e-mails than on any forum.

Thanks for your attention, Merry Christmas, New Year, etc.
AvalonRychmon

Activity: 141
Merit: 24

Gr8.cc - Faucet Script

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

Thank You Mex.
You are doing an amazing job with FaucetHub and are a big help to the community.

~AvalonRychmon.

stout549

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 07:44:02 PM

wow thank you for making the anti-fraud system it help be a great help to the faucet owner. Mexican you are the best
btcoinworld

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:51:21 PM

Good news for Faucet owners and faucets industry. Keep improving your site, you are making great steps
memequiserle

Activity: 616

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:55:55 AM

how many crypto coin support in faucethub.io
only use bitcoin and dogecoin or another coin support too in faucethub.io

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: