Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:00:32 PM

Abort the ship now before its too late!!!!!!!
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

A standalone post:

I concede that REcoin and BitConnect are most likely not affiliated with one another.

I fucked up in that regard.

Bruno

PS: Please don't quote this post.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Why the change of heart keep it coming my friend have you got your million don't forget us

Abort the ship now before its too late!!!!!!!

yes sell your bitconnectcoin at a much lower price or better dump everything so we can buy it cheap  Cheesy Cheesy c'mon join in shouting this is ponzi scheme so the price of Bitconnectcoin will reach $150 , all together now this is ponzi scheme abort the ship dump your coin to us  Cheesy Cheesy

mork111

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:14:57 PM

A standalone post:

I concede that REcoin and BitConnect are most likely not affiliated with one another.

I fucked up in that regard.

Bruno

PS: Please don't quote this post.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Walked right into that one didn't ya....keep up the good work trolling!!
MonstarOfficial

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:28:26 PM

Enjoy your million, Gleb  Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:54:03 PM

No, BitConnect didn't pay me to hush. BASTARDS!

I was wrong, pure and simple.

Do I still believe that BitConnect is a Ponzi. NO!

Just fuckin with you - DAMN STRAIGHT I STILL BELIEVE IT'S A PONZI !!!

Bruno
Airstriker

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

Bruno
And you simply jump to threads like this from time to time to fuck around, and insult innocent people. Sweet. Hard earned reputation.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:23:04 PM

Bruno
And you simply jump to threads like this from time to time to fuck around, and insult innocent people. Sweet. Hard earned reputation.

Dude.. You are registered here on July 30

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1087325

And since then you posted 18 posts all related to bitconnect defending and promotion

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1087325

And finally.. Look at your trust rating

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1087325

You are just another paid shill of this scammers. !
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

Bruno

Look, ASSHOLE, I already admitted to making a mistake which doesn't have a fuckin thing to do with jumping around thread-to-thread in earning a reputation.

That said, kindly exit the gene pool before you accidently impregnate a knotted fence post.

"Out here in the west, there's nothin' wrong with
bringin' a bed to your favorite fence post."
Airstriker

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:37:46 PM

Bruno

Look, ASSHOLE, I already admitted to making a mistake which doesn't have a fuckin thing to do with jumping around thread-to-thread in earning a reputation.

That said, kindly exit the gene pool before you accidently impregnate a knotted fence post.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/d8/a8/09d8a84d0900e789990b87702a4179d2.jpg
"Out here in the west, there's nothin' wrong with
bringin' a bed to your favorite fence post."

https://youtu.be/QZ89eIoiQgM
Airstriker

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:17:35 PM

Learn what really happened to BCC and stop listening to all this bullshit here. Most people here cannot even use their brains to analyse stuff. Ponzi ponzi aaaaaaa. OMG.

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/omg-bitconnect-is-down-seriously/

And thanks AGM76 for being patient with all those guys here. As you can see, you can repeat... repeat... try to explain... and still nothing... ponzi ponzi aaaaa.... Ehh...

Oh just read your report again, and you mention you think you were one of the first to find the glitch, but when was this? Someone on the bitconnect glitch announcement page mentioned they found it 6 or 7 weeks ago and tried reporting it to support a couple of times at least. The support seemed to tell them that everything was alright and didn't seem concerned. This rings alarm bells, because what if the support had already heard many reports of this but were just employees and didn't tell the people involved and took advantage of it massively? The bottom line is that actual money is at risk here and they need to have the reserves to either sustain the price for the coin holders as this also helps them to be able to cover their liabilities, or they will need to sell off their BCC while the price is still high to buy back later. They then can carry on as normal as they have everything covered but investors may end up stuck with much lower rates to compensate until growth resumes to the usual level.

At around 5 pm GMT on 24th of August the service started to be "spotty" - available/unavailable times once in a while. I had to perform a transaction so patiently waited and finally managed to do it. After a while I noticed my balance stayed intact. I though it was some lag or something but was actually quite happy about it. Anyway, I couldn't confirm that my receipient received the coins so simply logged out. At 5.40 pm the service was down completely ("we'll be back soon!' message). At 6.33 pm a friend of mine reported the double BTC on external wallet (bittrex), where he sent the BTC from bitconnect wallet.  He also reported his bitconnect BTC balance stayed intact. At the same time w huge BCC drop (sell order) appeared at the market (around 2000 BCC) and several smaller ones with hundreds of BCC. The site was up and down at times. At 6.53 pm another friend tried to do the trick. He did the transfer but nothing extraordinary happened - no frozen balances or double coins. At 7 pm the service went down again. The service was back live again at 7.11 pm (it was said to cointain updates, like the possibility to change your email address). But it was still "spotty". At 8.46 pm I finally could also log in and found out that my BCC balance still contained the extra coins. A friend to whom I sent the coins also confirmed that he received them. At 10.30 pm another friend reported the defect to BitConnect support. At the same time another friend tried to withdraw the BTC that shouldn't be in his wallet, but he received and error message at bitconnect platfrom (The message simply stated: "Error"). At 1 am I had to send another transaction and due to laggy service I thought I didn't manage to. To my surprise a couple of minutes later I noticed that I did the same transaction twice (although I didn't get any confirmation message of that at the time I tried to do that). Of course the BCC balance stayed intact again. I was actually pissed off that I did the same transaction twice (I knew they would regulate the balances later but not my double spends) so I went to bed. At about 1.40 am the BCC price sky rocketed to around 140$. At 1.53 am the price was already at 155$ and the Volatility based circuit breaker started to work - the transactions were frozen for 2 hours. At 2.30 am the BitConnect site started showing SQL errors. At 2.41 am a friend reported BCC sells at NovaEchange for like 95$. And it kept on dropping...

So in short, people had like 10 hours to do the trick. Plenty of time but actually not really. Notice, how often the site was down at that time and how hard it was to log in, not to mention any transfers. So all in all, I don't think the loss was THAT big.
And IMHO, people reporting glitches 6 or 7 weeks ago are talking bullshit. But who knows...
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:18:32 PM

Nice to see Gleb here bad or good publicity is still a publicity it will add excitement and keeps this thread alive by being here but you are not the first and you are not going to be the last one, in their ico stage people posted that it will not go for a month and it will easily go dead, but they are over a year now and getting stronger ..

And beside until now nobody loses a single cent and like all the other are saying it's their money

So, what you're saying is that even though I know firsthand that using BENGAY® as a lubricant to jack off is a bad idea, I shouldn't inform anybody of the consequences, eh?

People here are not idiot and ignorant some of them are investing and trading for a long time they know the risk nobody is investing in one coin only so don't tell us what to invest where to invest I lose a lot of investment and gain some because this is how crypto currency works you don't have to tell me using BENGAY® as a lubricant to jack off is a bad idea, and for your info Bitconnectcoin started at $1.30
this is the new stat
$129.62 (7.14%)
0.03092500 BTC (4.94%)

no no no, you just gave away that you are using 2 sock-puppet accounts to spread your mischief

Quoting this for future reference.

If you're talking about me having 2 sockpuppets (above), you're sadly mistaken. But if you are, and theymos can verify it, then he has my permission to ban ALL my users accounts on this forum, whereupon my ass would be grass in ALL the crypto space.

If you're talking about one of the other two users, I will weigh-in accordingly if I see what you supposedly see. At the moment I'm at a lost, with apologies.

people seems blind and stupid is not your fault gleb i saw another of my friends promoting this scam

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:30:22 PM

Bruno

As an old member of this forum Gleb has done a lot on this forum I have high respect for this guy, what's he's doing is not easy searching the web for information that can benefit the whole community and he is good at this,

Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

Don't worry guys some of the reputable members in the forum are starting to flock in this section due to high influx of new ICO scams maybe they will start neg bombing the shills in here too  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2124796.0
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:53:32 PM

It has none of the traits of a ponzi scheme.

Lol. Gotta love it. A true cult follower, ready to go down with the ship!

Are you blind or just f**king stupid?! Roll Eyes
This is tell tale sign of how a ponzi SCHEME - CON JOB operates.
Or are you just so naive and living under a rock for the past 9 years since crypto started (early 2009 - 2017 is coming to end you nit picky nerds  Tongue ) to even notice when you are just following your greed? Angry

I like what I just read on a slack channel of another ICO.
It boils right down to it and what the main goal of ICOS are about in gathering loyalty from it's followers and then leaving the crime scene unscathed:

nomader 6:27 AM:

I don't care either way. If the price goes 4-5x because of FOMO after the ICO when the coin hits the market, that's fine with me. The devs can run off with the money after that most of crypto is a scam and most ICO's are pure BS at the end of the day as long as you are not a bag holder and you sell before the people beneath you, who the fuck cares.

That is what being true crypto (derivied from the word cryptic you naive people who thought BCT was gonna pay you at the end of all this!) is all about.

You want to play with the bull you better be ready to have horns embedded in you ass! Cheesy

I think most people know what the ponzis are..... bitconnect.co were profiting hugely though from their lending system because their coin was growing faster so both bitconnect and the investors were sharing the profits and nobody was losing. The trouble is I think they stumbled upon this accidentally, unless they really do have a trading bot as I just noticed that it's on the front page of their site and goes back to before they even had any coins although it's possible they were profiting from the rise in BTC when investors swapped it into USD as it would only take about a 5x increase to cover everything (the tab on the graph showing the bot percentages goes back to march 2016- weird I never noticed that graph before but it was on a separate tab). Anyway, they were in no financial trouble, so not sure why they would think of exiting yet. This problem might be a good excuse. By the way, I saw someone posting at the top of this page about control-finance (an obvious Ponzi site) being down but they still seem to be up....

Bitconnect is basically the only one that would be sustainable. Can anyone point to any info about how amis went down?

Another point is that their exchange does offer them the possibility of making money too from the commission and obviously the BCC also gains a high monthly staking percentage that they can pay affiliates with (lenders lose out on this when they lend into USD). Their massive growing profits over and above all their liabilities (which may have been lost now from the glitch) also made them valuable to invest in but their original intentions seemed suspect, anyway, unless this bot was real. The crazy thing is that their huge staking profit from their reserves aren't even necessary either and they can build up a lot more profit from just continuing as they were. Would be hard for them to crash if they just had minimal risk management. They even lock out their exchange when there is a panic.

How do you know that Bitconnect was profiting from a volatility bot? Where is the proof it actually exists?

I've tried to get them to talk, but they are the most reticent and unaccomodating PR team with whom I have ever tried to communicate. They don't respond to anything. They have yet to post anything here to their own thread that they created, what a bunch of idiots, don't they care about their public image? They are clearly trying to hide something.

I've asked before and I'll say it again. They need to have an independent third party financial audit to prove they are solvent and legitimate. Many legit exchanges have them done regularily. If they can't do this after this "glitch," you can't depend on them for anything. They are nearly a billion dollar coin, show some transparency, take some fucking responsibility and show respect for your customers.

As for what Gleb wrote, I agree it proves nothing, even though I do agree with him this is a fraud.

I think this is what did these double withdrawal amounts.
Making it to look like they were getting hacked or whatever they will claim was happening to their system.
So for a reason to close down the site due to maintenance just to give them more time to get away with investors funds.

I wouldn't doubt if that one account with was able to do 140BTC with the "glitch" that was faulted into being able to double the withdrawal amount,
was done so to send back to the owner's of the site own bitcoin wallet at a later date when all the heat is off them.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second on what is going on here.

Mark my words! Wink
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:00:04 AM

Fuck that Gleb.
The dots were connecting but you aborted the mission.

I would take a million to as hush money.

Just to show some here don't blame you on taking the money that they paid to you for stopping your detective skills on them
since they saw you were getting to close to the truth in exposing them all for the fraud that they truly are!
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:05:51 AM

Wont effect the platform since only daily intrest can be withdrawn. Platform is well capable to accomadate that
Pekelangito

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:09:43 AM

What i see, Gleb came BCC went down..
especially since he started posting names... I need hush money too please
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:46:18 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 05:09:58 AM by bambarmia

Bitconnect dudes are having a nice time now spending that millions they have taken away from all that IDIOTS who was believing in FREE MONEY and fairy tales. Me and many other people on this forum were predicting that  this huge ponzi scheme will collapse soon, but nobody was listening and here is the RESULT !  
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:27:09 AM

Watch This !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5C_BTYgMo&t=0s
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:47:09 AM

There's another ico where you can make a small fortune You earn 10% from all bought tokens by people coming through your partner link. For example, you recommend an investor who buys $100, 000 of STE tokens. You immediately earn $10 000. Just inviting two or three such partners you will earn a brand new car. What happens if an investor buy one million?
You earn a house!

Check it out here it's another Bitconnectcoin I guess I don't know if this new Ico is as good as BCC they claim they are going to establish a new exchange and it will much better than the other existing exchange

https://stex.exchange/stexup
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: