Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
Airstriker

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Oh my oh my...
Bitconnect is alive.
How can it be?
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/73/bitconnect-would-like-to-announce-that-only-negative-accounts-will-be-suspended/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raynman

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

BitConnect is back in the game! Yay!  Grin
TheFoes

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:57:30 PM

can anyone list down the working pool that currently miner can join and mine this coin? cause it seem the pool that were in the OP are low in Hash but there is some hidden pool with higher hash rate. need to find that one so that can get more block easily. its hard to fight again big miner. can anyone list all available pool. thanks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
LTCbusiness

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

"Consequently, we are now only suspending the accounts that have negative balances and those accounts that are associated with the members that have negative balances.

NB: Account holders that do not clear the negative balances within the 5 days stipulated will have their data published on the platform.

In the meantime, the negative account holder's details will be sent to the respective one structure promoters to recover the funds."

Very bad move Bitconnect, I wonder how can they get the money back when they do not have any KYC programs. Also threaten people to public their data online seems pretty illegal  Grin
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

Bitconnect dudes are having a nice time now spending that millions they have taken away from all that IDIOTS who was believing in FREE MONEY and fairy tales. Me and many other people on this forum were predicting that  this huge ponzi scheme will collapse soon, but nobody was listening and here is the RESULT !  

Am I the only one who worked out that Bitconnect are profiting hugely from the lending rates (they are paying people less money than the growth of their coin)? As long as they can predict the growth, they can afford to give these interest rates and profit from them. Even the minimum rates for higher deposits (0.25% daily bonus for highest deposits) are not excessive, since they do actually get interest from the BCC itself that members deposit of MORE than this rate (8% per month staking interest currently is built into the coin and members give this growth up too when lending into USD and locking it away for a period) but this should be paying the affiliates and that is where their massive reserves of BCC come in and they are gaining lots of interest there! This platform is not a ponzi, they are making profit. I keep trying to explain to people on here, but they don't understand. While they can stabilise the coin price and not make it reduce in value (which their platform is well set up to do), they can make money for both themselves and the investors without even having any bot trading for them which is the ironic thing about their marketing.

I actually feel a  bit bad for selling my 30 tokens I bought for 0.008 for 0.021 (made $1600 profit) as they are now worth a lot more (could have made an extra $1300). Anyway, I'm now going to deposit the profit into bitconnect AS IT IS NOW OPERATIONAL AGAIN. I'm guessing there will be some angry people who are currently suspended who accidentally withdrew too much due to the bugs but they are probably doing the right thing allowing access to people who didn't have any problem with that.
ChromaticStar

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:04:10 PM

Bitconnect dudes are having a nice time now spending that millions they have taken away from all that IDIOTS who was believing in FREE MONEY and fairy tales. Me and many other people on this forum were predicting that  this huge ponzi scheme will collapse soon, but nobody was listening and here is the RESULT !  

Am I the only one who worked out that Bitconnect are profiting hugely from the lending rates (they are paying people less money than the growth of their coin)? As long as they can predict the growth, they can afford to give these interest rates and profit from them. Even the minimum rates for higher deposits (0.25% daily bonus for highest deposits) are not excessive, since they do actually get interest from the BCC itself that members deposit of MORE than this rate (8% per month staking interest currently is built into the coin and members give this growth up too when lending into USD and locking it away for a period) but this should be paying the affiliates and that is where their massive reserves of BCC come in and they are gaining lots of interest there! This platform is not a ponzi, they are making profit. I keep trying to explain to people on here, but they don't understand. While they can stabilise the coin price and not make it reduce in value (which their platform is well set up to do), they can make money for both themselves and the investors without even having any bot trading for them which is the ironic thing about their marketing.

I actually feel a  bit bad for selling my 30 tokens I bought for 0.008 for 0.021 (made $1600 profit) as they are now worth a lot more (could have made an extra $1300). Anyway, I'm now going to deposit the profit into bitconnect AS IT IS NOW OPERATIONAL AGAIN. I'm guessing there will be some angry people who are currently suspended who accidentally withdrew too much due to the bugs but they are probably doing the right thing allowing access to people who didn't have any problem with that.

As I said before, you are making up facts that don't make sense and you don't know are true. It isn't that hard for Bitconnect to prove they are solvent and have a trading bot. Since they can't do that, it's perfectly logical to assume they are not solvent and their bot does not exist. Go ahead and dump more coins into it if you want, but don't go claiming you've "worked out" how they are profitable when you do not have proof.
stupido656

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

"Consequently, we are now only suspending the accounts that have negative balances and those accounts that are associated with the members that have negative balances.

NB: Account holders that do not clear the negative balances within the 5 days stipulated will have their data published on the platform.

In the meantime, the negative account holder's details will be sent to the respective one structure promoters to recover the funds."

Very bad move Bitconnect, I wonder how can they get the money back when they do not have any KYC programs. Also threaten people to public their data online seems pretty illegal  Grin

LOL I know right, BitConnect is BLACKMAILING to DOX their customers :'D I think they will just use this as an excuse to start banning some big investors who didn't even abuse this glitch so they can keep the ponzi running for a little bit longer before going bankrupt and in the end blame it all on the people who abused their buggy system and not the ponzi structure.
trix222

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

We have a giant drama in the making here
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:58:28 PM

Very bad move Bitconnect, I wonder how can they get the money back when they do not have any KYC programs. Also threaten people to public their data online seems pretty illegal  Grin

LOL I know right, BitConnect is BLACKMAILING to DOX their customers :'D I think they will just use this as an excuse to start banning some big investors who didn't even abuse this glitch so they can keep the ponzi running for a little bit longer before going bankrupt and in the end blame it all on the people who abused their buggy system and not the ponzi structure.

FWIW, I have no use for people who publicly blackmail ... Oh, wait! Carrry on.
AGM76

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:09:46 PM

As I said before, you are making up facts that don't make sense and you don't know are true. It isn't that hard for Bitconnect to prove they are solvent and have a trading bot. Since they can't do that, it's perfectly logical to assume they are not solvent and their bot does not exist. Go ahead and dump more coins into it if you want, but don't go claiming you've "worked out" how they are profitable when you do not have proof.

The only way they are not in profit is if someone is stealing the cash (which is why I am interested in how much the bug cost them in funds). They should be using their profits as a reserve in USD preferably (in case of BTC problems) to buy BCC for when they are struggling to keep the coin price up (since obviously the coin has inflation built in for a while, they always need to increase its perceived value). It's not hard to work out they are profiting, just from looking at the graph on coinmarketcap of their coin value. When members exchange BCC into USD they give that growth up (also reducing sell pressure by locking it away) even though their capital is guaranteed plus variable interest which so far is greater than 30% per month I think but this is less than the coin has been increasing in value so bitconnect are making a killing in profits (by the time people exchange dollars in the lending wallet into BCC, the people are GETTING LESS BCC even though they are getting more dollars). They probably own nearly half of the BCC too (not including their liabilities for investors) and are making huge amounts in staking interest on that. The only worry is if the people managing it do not really know what they are doing and are being careless.
Airstriker

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:11:05 PM

If the facts he pointed don't make sense, maybe you will be more helpfull and tell us exactly which of them don't make sense and why? Or maybe you just don't understand what he says and simply say that because it's easier?
Guys, take a moment and simply try, just try to understand that. AGM76 is writing about those facts since a week or so. He is patient. But there is absolutely no reaction here other than insulting people who want to say something wise. You simply don't want to listen and prefer to repeat the ponzi shit. Why? Because it doesn't require you to think. It's easy. I know.
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:13:06 PM

BTC withdrawals are not working  at all. They may have come online but they are not letting funds get out of the system yet. They should go to the law enforcement if someone had stolen funds from them not blackmail people and give out their personal details publicly

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:18:06 PM

LOLZ, good thing this bitconnect was not in my sights. LOLZ, reading this thread, it already seems that the goals are too unrealistic.

ChromaticStar

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:54:43 PM

The only way they are not in profit is if someone is stealing the cash (which is why I am interested in how much the bug cost them in funds). They should be using their profits as a reserve in USD preferably (in case of BTC problems) to buy BCC for when they are struggling to keep the coin price up (since obviously the coin has inflation built in for a while, they always need to increase its perceived value). It's not hard to work out they are profiting, just from looking at the graph on coinmarketcap of their coin value. When members exchange BCC into USD they give that growth up (also reducing sell pressure by locking it away) even though their capital is guaranteed plus variable interest which so far is greater than 30% per month I think but this is less than the coin has been increasing in value so bitconnect are making a killing in profits (by the time people exchange dollars in the lending wallet into BCC, the people are GETTING LESS BCC even though they are getting more dollars). They probably own nearly half of the BCC too (not including their liabilities for investors) and are making huge amounts in staking interest on that. The only worry is if the people managing it do not really know what they are doing and are being careless.

If you think the price increase of BCC is profitable to Bitconnect, you are right. The mistake you are making is you are, by your own definition, considering this a huge multimillion almost billion dollar pump and dump, which will cause a huge loss to investors. This seems more like a ponzi scheme. They kind of have the same idea with the exception of how they operate. The money that Bitconnect is paying has to come from somewhere, and the bot is the only reason people are buying BCC to begin with and the reason the price is rising. You can't just become "profitable" by a price increase, they have liabilities that need to be paid, a stream of income that is greater than expenses. Their liabilities add up to 40% per month, which assuming the bot does not exists makes this a ponzi scheme. If they are simply selling their BCC reserves to new investors like you suggest, I suppose that would make it a pump and dump with a high degree of fraud.

If they had really found such a great way to make so much money, they wouldn't need the public to fund them. They would have gone straight to an angel investor, bank or hedge fund and got more money than they asked for. Why didn't they do this? Because that would require answering all the questions that I have already asked. This is why they are only targeting the public who are financially unsophisticated, and don't know what questions to ask and are therefore easy prey. Bitconnect is already breaking US securities law by refusing to reveal such information. All these BCC now fall under SEC regulation. Their servers are located in San Francisco and they will be shutdown unless they comply.

I honestly don't know how people can keep defending and promoting this coin. It's illegal. Who's the CEO? Who are the shareholders? You're defending a faceless company. Really? Because they have a working platform that can show your money going up? Show me a different successful anonymous company. How much lower are you willing to go? Look what happened when their exchange went down. The price tanked 75% immediately. Sure shows a lot of confidence when people are going to dump your coin like that.

Just be aware that you are part of a cult. You believe because you want to, not because anyone has proven something to you. All cults are fake. I don't know how to put it in kinder words for you. You will lose.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:57:14 PM

BTC withdrawals are not working  at all. They may have come online but they are not letting funds get out of the system yet. They should go to the law enforcement if someone had stolen funds from them not blackmail people and give out their personal details publicly
So they are not allowing withdrawals at all to even their non-negative customers?
What a fucking farce this has become!

They can without investors funds INDEFINITELY this way stating they are still collecting from those customers so to make back from their losses in excess of an estimated 200btc from that shady glitch they are blaming on this on.
Just seems to convenient if you ask me. Undecided
AGM76

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

So they are not allowing withdrawals at all to even their non-negative customers?

They can without investors funds INDEFINITELY this way stating they are still collecting from those customers so to make back from their losses in excess of an estimated 200btc from that shady glitch they are blaming on this on.

I haven't really looked into it but the withdrawel forms and buttons for both BTC and BCC balances in bitconnect are operational so not sure what the exact problem with withdrawels could be. Could anyone elaborate? Maybe it is some error showing up? They must have fixed the previous problem with it by now as nothing was announced about any withdrawel limitations as far as I know.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

The shit storm has started, they dont allow people to withdraw and the supspended accounts need to deposit the amount that was withdraw. They use the policy if they dont deposit back the negative balance they will terminate the account. The funny story of this all is, people were sending BTC before the crash happen and never received their BTC. Now they want all people refund the negative balance. Some never tried to witdraw but still got the blame. One guy have 10k in lending and 100 buks he tried to witdraw. Now he is in 100 negative. Now he need to deposit that 100 back or his account will be terminate.

Moral of the story: No deposits will go through, so his account will be gone.

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:09:29 PM

I haven't really looked into it but the withdrawel forms and buttons for both BTC and BCC balances in bitconnect are operational so not sure what the exact problem with withdrawels could be. Could anyone elaborate? Maybe it is some error showing up? They must have fixed the previous problem with it by now as nothing was announced about any withdrawel limitations as far as I know.

have fun reading the comments below, more will be coming https://bitconnect.co/system-news/73/bitconnect-would-like-to-announce-that-only-negative-accounts-will-be-suspended/
Papski

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:34:34 PM

Hey, you ponzi shills care to explain how the hell are you going to have a negative balance on this? Wasn't the game was like to deposit and gain monthly income? Then how are you going to end up a negative balance since you aren't spending on something?

Where is the logic? System is on collapse time to abondon ship hahahaha!!
roga

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

I get the same Error I had when I tried to withdraw BTC a few minutes before the "glitch". The message is very clear, it says: "Error"......  Grin

BCC withdraws are working fine tough, in my humble opinion, this is a smart play from bitconnect team, when the "glitch" happend, I was facing the same situation, I couldnt withdraw BTC, only BCC, this made me buy lots of BCC so I could sell it on exchanges, I'm sure a lot of other people did it, and that's why BCC price got from 0,030 to 0,035 in a few minutes.

Same thing just happened now, I sold all my bcc and had to rebuy it with a higher price.

This will increase bcc price on their internal exchange, and decrease it on externals exchanges like livecoin and novaex, when they fix the btc withdraw, if they ever fix it, the inverse will occour.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: