Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:17:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

I think BCC project price growth is about is crash and later result into exit scam, I think the greedy nature of human being is what always blind them to obvious truth, just look at the project critically the truth about it will stare at you. I won't be surprise if there is no BCC come January
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:59:35 PM

Bitconnect don't actually need any BTC but apparently it's their business model to hold some. I keep seeing this magic bitconnect BTC address that somehow holds all their bitcoin, but does that mean customers on their platform do not have separate addresses for their own deposits, which ostensibly they do? Bitconnect don't actually need to hold any bitcoin for their system but I am guessing they are major buyers of it on their exchange to make money from the trading and they also would preferably need collateral for the loans. Their market cap is actually over $1billion (I just realised that coinmarketcap doesn't include the million BCC they are reserving from the supply) and despite obviously losing millions potentially in the recent security glitch, don't seem to have any problems carrying on as normal afterwards.

People don't realise that they have huge reserves of BCC and loan customers don't actually care how high BCC is when buying the token as it is always converted into dollars. The coin stakers will also be holding and not selling. I think they pay affiliates with the knowledge that their coin rises faster than the high inflation rate of their coin and the 8% current monthly staking interest can be set aside from lending accounts for the affiliate payments (even though they only need to pay affiliates once per lend amount, they get the 8% staking reward every month) and for every BCC that is lent out and converted to dollars, their reserve is also growing exponentially (remember they always pay back less to customers who lend but the reserve grows 8% monthly automatically too). I don't think there is really any limit to the price of BCC and their profits are huge so far so their token definitely has value (have you seen how low the total supply is too compared to some as it's only in the low millions currently but set to grow to 28 million). I also was impressed with the speed of the transactions. They plan to have a debit card linked to the account (they call it a smart card) next month or so. Also the coin has proven to beat their high inflation rate by a big margin (this supply inflation rate will obviously reduce and stops completely in December 2019 so then the coin should go up in price even faster assuming the same growth).

"Hold some" where "Some" = ~U$50M (over 10K BTC).

I just realized that Bitcoin's market cap of $79,542,488,776 is ONLY for its current supply of 16,537,175 BTC of its total supply of 21M BTC, ergo, I, too, don't think there is really any limit to the price of BTC.

In re BitConnect's "Smart Card", I recall Cryptsy pulling the same ploy prior to their demise:

https://web.archive.org/web/20151029074229/https://www.cryptsy.com/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any banking institute is going to issue a debit card to a nym - Ken Fitzsimmons - operating out of a rental office in the UK where its manager has no record of him or BitConnect.

S2B

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:41:45 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 07:13:03 PM by S2B

I'm going to put an end to this Ponzi scheme bullshit once and for all! Everyone who says its a Ponzi scheme says that it is because BCC offers a 1% guarantee on returns per day THIS IS FALSE. No where is it guaranteed 1% a day!!

Now here are some facts to help people out.

they performed a pre-mine to generate at least 4.8 million coins
they adopted a Proof of Stake / Proof of Work system. Proof of Stake essentially means, that anyone holding BitConnect Coin in their wallet will receive interest on their balance in return for helping maintain security of the network.

Now, what do you get, when you mix these two facts together?
Proof of Stake allows them to accumulate interest on their pre-mined coins! Let’s assume they kept only 2,000,000 BCC from their pre-mine. Their current holdings would look like this: 1,543,122 BCC (interest since Jan 2017 till June 2017) + 160,000 (interest since July 2017 till August 2017) = 1,703,122 BCC accumulated in interest since Jan 2017 till today. In USD, at the current USD/BCC rate, this would be $102,187,320. Remember, this is from the interest alone!

So everyone saying they dont know where the money comes from well this right here explains it.

Now, let’s quickly recall the basics of how BitConnect service works. You give them Bitcoin, take in exchange BCC (their own token), which eventually… you give them back again (lend). So… who in fact holds most of the BCC tokens?;> And who takes profit from the Proof of Stake?:> Yup, you got it. They have a virtually infinite supply of them due to the fact that they have staked millions of BCC, which they are accumulating interest on.

So in essence, the interest they are paying you, does not have to be their returns from trading, but simply just the interest they get from their Proof of Stake system!

Just for fun, let’s see what fraction of their BCC holdings they need to redistribute to their users to keep them happy. First we need to make some assumptions, because I am unaware of how many users they have and what average amount of Bitcoin their users send them. I think the following assumptions might be reasonable:
10,000 users, with an average BTC deposit of 0.1 (~$220 at the time of writing this). This means that they have approximately 1,000 BTC in holdings. For an average user of 0.1 BTC, in 1 month they should expect around 0.035 BTC in interest, if they’re getting 1% per day. Multiply this by 10,000 users and you get 350 BTC per month, that they need to pay their users… But they don’t pay them BTC, they pay them BCC!
So in 1 month they are expected to pay their users approximately 350 BTC * (40 BCC / 1 BTC) = 14,000 BCC per month. Earlier in this article, I calculated the approximate amount they made in interest due to the fact, they are staking their pre-mined coins. In this month alone, assuming they staked around 2,000,000 coins, they have accrued about 160,000 coins. That 14,000 BCC they need to pay their users is a mere afterthought.
Having a look at the richest BCC address, which I think is more than reasonably assumed to be owned by BitConnect, they can easily sustain 100,000 users just on the interest accrued from this address alone!

So you see everyone who screams Ponzi is either a TROLL or a HATER or even a DUMBASS.

i am making very good returns on BCC even during the crash i was paid what i was owed.
mihir

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Is there any specific property of bitcoonect coin that creates value to the ecosystem and differs from competing projects.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

wait 2 hour again
i hope problem BCC can solved

So were everybody who didn't cheat their system with that glitch allowing double or in some cases 10x the amount to be withdrawn able to cashout of their system now?

Cause I still see it as a scam. Tongue
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

Rumor has it people listening to Gleb (Bruno) have no clue what kind of person he really is. he rants, He raves, he cusses, he pretends to attack and yet

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.msg20100904#msg20100904

And Lets not forget this one too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

He is justy as criminal as the people he attacks.

Leroy, instead of spamming random threads with your nonsense, would you please respond in one of your threads regarding the 100+ BTC of investor funds that you pissed away? That sounds rather more important than your hard-on for Bruno.
MJMJ

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:58:46 PM

Guys, something I just realised. I should have known this already, but it's true that on average the value of BCC has been doubling every month....obviously this can't really carry on forever can it or it will rival bitcoin soon (like within 6 months)? Currently the loan system I estimated doubles people's investments in 3 months (three times slower rate) BUT that is without reinvesting.....  it actually only takes 70 days to double if people reinvest their interest each day (the minimum re-investment is $10 although initial must be $100 I think). 

I forgot about the power of compound interest. Obviously this creates daily new investments that will take 299 days to mature, but investing $100 will actually turn into more than $1900 in 299 days (about ten months)so 19x whatever you invest assuming an average 1% daily interest. Obviously the coin would be worth 1000x its current value if it doubles every month for 10 months (not including monthly 8% staking interest) so it's safe to assume it will probably not grow that fast. It seems crazy to say that 19 times your investment in 10 months (most of it not matured as it is reinvested but will create massive daily interest) is less profitable than staking the coin. So maybe the compound interest aspect will make reinvesting the best option for people with less than $1000 to start with.

I think most people already calculated that themselves (I know that was the first thing I did), but I hope you can now see why it is in fact very important that they do indeed have a bot.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

Rumor has it people listening to Gleb (Bruno) have no clue what kind of person he really is. he rants, He raves, he cusses, he pretends to attack and yet

He is justy as criminal as the people he attacks.

Leroy, instead of spamming random threads with your nonsense, would you please respond in one of your threads regarding the 100+ BTC of investor funds that you pissed away? That sounds rather more important than your hard-on for Bruno.

Please don't be teaching Leroy "Honestly" Fodor that "hard-on" incorporates a hyphen. He'll be penning the fuck outta that term in showing his minions how fuckin brilliant he is. HAHAHA

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners paid out a whopping ~U$40 to 4 of its Investards - https://blockchain.info/tx/7f6bb3f8241ff2972abfa2af6f836ec0f8d276a73333e53548e109bc87c5fa6a - and that's if none of them four is directly connected to StakeMiners: The Most Profitable Cloud Mining Thingy in the World.
S2B

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:20:01 PM

Yes i have been reading this forum for a long time and joined specifically yesterday so i could post.

How nice of Gleb to point out when i joined like that has anything to do with my credibility.
Wow Gleb you really put an end to me bro! just like you had BCC personal information and they gave you a million dollars.. Dude i think i hear your mom calling you for dinner time to go upstairs and out of the basement.
Gleb is nothing but an internet Troll.
So what if BCC only has 6k users and i said lets assume 10k my theory still stands and the way they make profit still stands.
Gleb said nothing to rebuttal my post all he did was rely on cheap memes and name calling. Way to go Gleb you are such an awesome informative person. Not just some random crazy person screaming SCHEME SCHEME with no proof.

Answer me this how is it a ponzi if they dont guarantee the 1% return?? or are you just going to name call again...
jravago

Activity: 210

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:25:22 PM

Yes i have been reading this forum for a long time and joined specifically yesterday so i could post.

How nice of Gleb to point out when i joined like that has anything to do with my credibility.
So what if BCC only has 6k users and i said lets assume 10k my theory still stands and the way they make profit still stands.
Gleb said nothing to rebuttal my post all he did was rely on cheap memes and name calling. Way to go Gleb you are such an awesome informative person. Not just some random crazy person screaming SCHEME SCHEME with no proof.

Answer me this how is it a ponzi if they dont guarantee the 1% return?? or are you just going to name call again...

It's okay because every time Gleb post and screams SCAM - SCAM - Bitconnect is SCAMMER! BCC priceses goes up. If you got a hater it means you are doing something right.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:36:21 PM

oh you didn't know. In Bruno's deluded mind and psychotic world, the day you join this bullshit forum with its manipulated trust is the day you are officially in crypto. And anything yuo post or that can be found anywhere on the internet is 100% true.

You are not dealing with a guy in his right mind(not my words but other more official people who have dealt with him on a true personal basis). He purely thinks his shit does not stink, he will twist a post and bend it so it fits his delusional thinking, and then he has his asshat friends who do very similar tactics in thier rants to come in and back him up.

Fighting with him, proving things to him are useless. He has stated on record more than 10 times "if you do this I will have themos ban me" I did it a few times, and he twisted his way out refused to accept the truth and low and behold is still a cancer in this forum.  Additionally he knows damn well he wont have themos ban him nor would he ever ask to, and we could not use his empty promise to get him banned. He says and we all know it would not happen so very few people take the time to do it.

I have proved he is a paid to post troll, I have proved he extorted not just me but at a minimum 1 other member, I proved he was thrown out of his opwn charity becasue of some racist things he was doing, I proved he stole money from someone to go to a bitcopin conference, I proved he is a child molestor, (bruno getting a charge reduced does not mean you didnt commit the crime) Most of the things he says "if you can prove this ill have themos ban all of my accounts" I have proven he refuses to accept and admit it.

its worth it to read about him and what kind of person you are dealing with.

Oh and Suchmoon is no better, she seems to be trying to clean up her act and correct her unethical shit she does, but shes has more dirt in her closet than me as well.

And for the record I pissed nothing away, this is crypto, and Suchmoon if you are so delusional to not understand the markets and variations and volatility you should not be posting here. FYI we took in 128 BTC and have paid out over 150 BTC, we still have members getting paid every week no matter how much Bruno would like to skew the payouts, claim nonsense and downplay the amount.

Bruno is just trying to bring awareness to his little bullshit ICO idea he stole from someone else anyways. all he cares about is post count and siggys.

bitconnect-worldwide

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:53:38 PM

this thread is about bitconnect and how amazing it is noone cares here about Bruno and the rest of his filthy gang

we here to promote bitconnect and make money every day with bitconnect

go and take your sad as somewhere else

its bitconnect baby
jravago

Activity: 210

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:51:54 PM

oh you didn't know. In Bruno's deluded mind and psychotic world, the day you join this bullshit forum with its manipulated trust is the day you are officially in crypto. And anything yuo post or that can be found anywhere on the internet is 100% true.

You are not dealing with a guy in his right mind(not my words but other more official people who have dealt with him on a true personal basis). He purely thinks his shit does not stink, he will twist a post and bend it so it fits his delusional thinking, and then he has his asshat friends who do very similar tactics in thier rants to come in and back him up.

Fighting with him, proving things to him are useless. He has stated on record more than 10 times "if you do this I will have themos ban me" I did it a few times, and he twisted his way out refused to accept the truth and low and behold is still a cancer in this forum.  Additionally he knows damn well he wont have themos ban him nor would he ever ask to, and we could not use his empty promise to get him banned. He says and we all know it would not happen so very few people take the time to do it.

I have proved he is a paid to post troll, I have proved he extorted not just me but at a minimum 1 other member, I proved he was thrown out of his opwn charity becasue of some racist things he was doing, I proved he stole money from someone to go to a bitcopin conference, I proved he is a child molestor, (bruno getting a charge reduced does not mean you didnt commit the crime) Most of the things he says "if you can prove this ill have themos ban all of my accounts" I have proven he refuses to accept and admit it.

its worth it to read about him and what kind of person you are dealing with.

Oh and Suchmoon is no better, she seems to be trying to clean up her act and correct her unethical shit she does, but shes has more dirt in her closet than me as well.

And for the record I pissed nothing away, this is crypto, and Suchmoon if you are so delusional to not understand the markets and variations and volatility you should not be posting here. FYI we took in 128 BTC and have paid out over 150 BTC, we still have members getting paid every week no matter how much Bruno would like to skew the payouts, claim nonsense and downplay the amount.

Bruno is just trying to bring awareness to his little bullshit ICO idea he stole from someone else anyways. all he cares about is post count and siggys.

It sounds abut right. Kinda describe him accurately and maybe that his scheme to make coins developer pay him to stop posting negative about it. No wonder he was so furious about this thread. Pounding about how scam is this but all he just want is to get paid to shut up.!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:04:21 PM

Wow Gleb you really put an end to me bro! just like you had BCC personal information and they gave you a million dollars.. Dude i think i hear your mom calling you for dinner time to go upstairs and out of the basement.

Look, you stupid moronic asshole, if you've been reading this forum/thread for such a long time, then tell us how the fuck you weren't able to follow a simple link depicting the size of BitConnect's user base prior to you penning that you didn't have a fuckin clue as to their size so you assumed 10,000 users in demonstrating your voodoo math.

I did 100% rebuttal your post, you fuckin asshole.

In re your question "How is is it a Ponzi if they don't guarantee the 1% return?" (with apologies for penning it grammatically correct), your question doesn't make sense, hence not answering it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

Firstly, Leroy Fodor is a fuckin liar - crypto's number one serial liar. I didn't steal my idea from anybody. In fact, the idea was stolen from me by a Russian scam artist now in the process of fuckin the community.

Next, Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, exactly how the fuck am I skewing the payouts when it's your links I'm depicting? Namely ...

https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/2fe61ed8e143eda1bdf494df8ddc8c5259378da384f635680d917a36c3e8e68f

As if your first post wasn't enough in depicting yourself a fuckin retard as I so predicted, S2B, since you're now on record in siding with Leroy Fodor, consider your cred destroyed thanks to your infinite wisdom.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:45:02 PM

FYI you're lying. I calculated your payouts and holdings, more than once. It never added up to anything even close to the 128 BTC that you collected.

And please move your butthurt to the appropriate thread. Don't spam this scam with your own scam Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

From the desk of Bruno's Deluded Mind and Psychotic World:

The following is what Leroy Fodor penned about me being a so-called rapist (NOTE THE TIMESTAMP):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.msg20514832#msg20514832

Follow the link to ...

Did you forget your a criminal who cant obey the smallest of laws?
A troll who cant obey the simplest of forum rules?
Did you forget how outlandishly you embellish everything you do?
Did you forget your involvement with BFL, Of which at no point at any time was your testimony or any acts you conducted instrumental in anything against them?

Yea YOUR OPINION is one we shoudl all trust for sure, a lieing cheating criminal who supposedly did work for BFL yea your a real winner.

Here's a screenshot:

Proof that Leroy Fodor will 100% make up lies to advance his scam, doing everything in his warped mind in trying to discredit me for depicting him as crypto's number one serial liar.
diamondlife

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:32:25 PM

hmm ponzy or not, maybe ? we don't really know.
But 1% per day, it's awesome!

So right now, I would like to try the 120 days plan
Can it run for 120 days without crash ?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:37:14 PM

Come on mods, you can do a better than that! There's easily several posts of mine in this thread perhaps warranted deletion but not the one below.

The person I quoted is kowtowing BitConnect but doesn't have a fuckin clue as to what he's talkin' 'bout, so I kindly [bit]corrected him: see 20pt purple text below:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I'm going to put an end to this Ponzi scheme bullshit once and for all! Everyone who says its a Ponzi scheme says that it is because BCC offers a 1% guarantee on returns per day THIS IS FALSE. No where is it guaranteed 1% a day!!

Now here are some facts to help people out.

they performed a pre-mine to generate at least 4.8 million coins
they adopted a Proof of Stake / Proof of Work system. Proof of Stake essentially means, that anyone holding BitConnect Coin in their wallet will receive interest on their balance in return for helping maintain security of the network.

Now, what do you get, when you mix these two facts together?
Proof of Stake allows them to accumulate interest on their pre-mined coins! Let’s assume they kept only 2,000,000 BCC from their pre-mine. Their current holdings would look like this: 1,543,122 BCC (interest since Jan 2017 till June 2017) + 160,000 (interest since July 2017 till August 2017) = 1,703,122 BCC accumulated in interest since Jan 2017 till today. In USD, at the current USD/BCC rate, this would be $102,187,320. Remember, this is from the interest alone!

So everyone saying they dont know where the money comes from well this right here explains it.

Now, let’s quickly recall the basics of how BitConnect service works. You give them Bitcoin, take in exchange BCC (their own token), which eventually… you give them back again (lend). So… who in fact holds most of the BCC tokens?;> And who takes profit from the Proof of Stake?:> Yup, you got it. They have a virtually infinite supply of them due to the fact that they have staked millions of BCC, which they are accumulating interest on.

So in essence, the interest they are paying you, does not have to be their returns from trading, but simply just the interest they get from their Proof of Stake system!

Just for fun, let’s see what fraction of their BCC holdings they need to redistribute to their users to keep them happy. First we need to make some assumptions, because I am unaware of how many users they have and what average amount of Bitcoin their users send them. I think the following assumptions might be reasonable:
10,000 users
, with an average BTC deposit of 0.1 (~$220 at the time of writing this). This means that they have approximately 1,000 BTC in holdings. For an average user of 0.1 BTC, in 1 month they should expect around 0.035 BTC in interest, if they’re getting 1% per day. Multiply this by 10,000 users and you get 350 BTC per month, that they need to pay their users… But they don’t pay them BTC, they pay them BCC!
So in 1 month they are expected to pay their users approximately 350 BTC * (40 BCC / 1 BTC) = 14,000 BCC per month. Earlier in this article, I calculated the approximate amount they made in interest due to the fact, they are staking their pre-mined coins. In this month alone, assuming they staked around 2,000,000 coins, they have accrued about 160,000 coins. That 14,000 BCC they need to pay their users is a mere afterthought.
Having a look at the richest BCC address, which I think is more than reasonably assumed to be owned by BitConnect, they can easily sustain 100,000 users just on the interest accrued from this address alone!

So you see everyone who screams Ponzi is either a TROLL or a HATER or even a DUMBASS.

if anyone is interested then join on my link i am making very good returns on BCC even during the crash i was paid what i was owed.

I'm going to put an end to this Newbie retard once and for all!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1133531

Yes, let's assume that BitConnect has 10,000 users in spite of them being on record in stating to have at the extreme most 6,156 users:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/#!rich

"BitConnect - Not a Ponzi!
For once and on all fours!"

I can't wait to read S2B's next retarded post.

"Can you believe that this is just the interest money on our
BitConnect's newly created cryptocurrency?
We're gonna need a bigger vault."
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:13:38 AM

I don't think they are a TROLL or a HATER or even a DUMBASS they are in fact should be rewarded for keeping this thread hot very hot here, everytime these what you called a TROLL or a HATER or even a DUMBASS post about Bitconnectcoin , the price pump they deserve our thank you, I believe this is a ponzi scheme but hey I have a stake here and it's my money.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: