Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
jravago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:42:45 PM

All y'all naysayers are just jealous. I bought $100 of bitconnect and i'm going to be a quadrillionaire in ten years. You better start groveling so maybe I will spare you Fudsters.

YEAH!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChromaticStar

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:40:12 AM

Well their exchange was actually down for a couple of hours due to the 10% volatility thing but not sure what time it was. Saw someone on youtube mention it was down and he also said it's common in real stock markets for them to do the same (but for larger falls than 10%).

They are paying off their detractors now lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFDKgGngzo  (maybe Gleb can ask for 2BTC too)

That really makes them look awful. The 'top top' people at bitconnect in a chat, all agreeing to pay someone off. And they don't even disagree with the facts, they just want him to take it down and are willing to pay him for it. I'd expect nothing less from Craig Grant though, he is a terrible person.

That's complete nonsense.  Craig Grant isn't a hypocrite but the ball sack is.  Sold his credibility for a small amount.  Shows how small time he really is. Give Craig credit - he believes in what he believes and runs with it.  Everyone is waiting for bit connect to fail and it'll march on.  The ball sack even is sponsored by Craig and has 19 people signed up underneath him.  

Yes please don't think that because I was putting Craig down that I think the other person didn't look bad as well, because that other person he tried to bribe also looked absolutely awful so I totally agree with you on that point.
But Craig Grant is most definitely a hypocrite and a terrible person. He has openly said he thinks there is no trading bot whatsoever, and yet continues to encourage his viewers to invest in a company that he thinks is lying. The only thing he believes is that he will make a lot of money (which he is completely right about). And as most of his money is from referrals and he already makes far more than he's ever put in he doesn't even have to risk anything of his own. It's genius really, got to give him that, but it's still unethical.
And please note I am not personally saying that I know bitconnect don't have a bot, because I have absolutely no idea to be honest. They may be legit, they may not. I just think it's wrong that Craig actually thinks they don't have one (and are therefore lying from the start) but is happy to risk his viewers money.

Craig Grant is going to get sued by all his referrals when Bitconnect stops paying. There's no way that an international class action lawsuit is going to be successful regaining all investor money. But one thing is clear, Grant is making money off his referrals. He and everyone else throwing up YouTube promotionals should be ready to lawyer up when the obvious happens.

Same true for 16/17-year-old CryptoNick with his 1,700+ referrals.
But what if one of these youtubers is actually so retarded they honestly think BitConnect is legit. Can they still get sued for thinking they are doing the right thing if they blame it all on someone above them like the unknown BitConnect creators?

Atleast here in my country over 30,000 people got scammed by OneCoin and the promoters who introduced OneCoin to 30,000 people mostly in live seminars made millions are all rich and living their dream life now... Not sure if OneCoin promoters in other countries have got sued or sentenced.

In the US, if you profit in a ponzi scheme, the authorities can seize your assets to pay for the losses of others. It evens out the losses to all those involved. There were people who made lots of money in the Madoff ponzi and had to pay it back to compensate those who were too late to get out. I doubt you can expect to see the Indonesian authorities paying US authorities to compensate their victims, but I am more than willing to bet civil lawsuits will be upheld against those who profited illegitimately from their referrals. Craig Grant is going to have a very hard time being in public once this thing blows. He even admits it's a scam.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:28:18 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 08:06:06 AM by AGM76

Bitconnect are making lots of profit and don't need to be a Ponzi scheme. Yesterday their daily percentage rate was 0% and today 1.92%. Apparently, their bot was seen in action at some conference but they could have faked it. If they are from China, then it is unlikely they want to scam people in the same way Craig would. Craig should not be part of bitconnect as he is obviously unable to process reality. He has weird books out with phrases such as 'the need to help people is a reflection of low self-esteem' and it is obvious the only thing he thinks exists is himself and only thinks about obtaining money from others. His lack of object constancy is amazing but normal for psychopaths (they literally only think things exist when they see them - including other people - and disappear from reality when they are not there). You can't really blame him as it's genetically determined in his case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt7eNYTDv0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmU3x5_Znuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMdkhsInQWw
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:35:06 AM

HI, you need asics to the difficulty of growing up, or the miners to put pressure on the exchange rate will Wink

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
AGM76

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:33:31 AM

Read one of Craig's masterpieces of intellectual insight here: http://www.blurb.com/books/5897599-now-01
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:46:41 AM

BitConnect (BCC) increased 0.25% 0.02864370 BTC and become good news for lovers of trading, which previously had hold BitConnect (BCC),
who have not invested in BitConnect (BCC) may be a reference because the new price rose 0.25% and the possibility of its rate will rise again

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

Read one of Craig's masterpieces of intellectual insight here: http://www.blurb.com/books/5897599-now-01

Oh my fuckin WOW (rhymes with NOW)! I quit reading Craig Grant's book when I got to the page having a pic depicting him taking a selfie while enjoying himself in a bubble bath.

AGM76

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:14:50 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 05:53:24 PM by AGM76

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oAKrYiTszQ

Did Craig pay Kenn? :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMudfuxV6SA    (not seen these yet)
x2666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:05:31 PM

I absolutely despise pseudo intellectualism and that book excerpt is everything I hate about it.

The ignorant dindu doesn't appear capable of differentiating matter from time.   Roll Eyes

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:54:43 PM

I absolutely despise pseudo intellectualism and that book excerpt is everything I hate about it.

The ignorant dindu doesn't appear capable of differentiating matter from time.
  Roll Eyes

CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:12:18 PM

Today I see the volume of BCC at $29 Million. The volume is usually 5 Million only per day. So 6 times more volume today  and the price hardly changed. That means that 6 times more people today suddenly decided to sell BCC  and magically 6 times more people suddenly decided to buy too.Can that be possible?

Yes because those 6 times suddenly sell BCC there's 6 times in the other end bought those coins.

That's what's surprising. Imagine around 100,00 more people suddenly decided to sell today maybe they expect some negative news. Same time 100K more people decided to buy because of the same news? It does not make sense

Its called washtrading you dingbats

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
AGM76

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:41:40 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:02:52 AM by AGM76

Was just reading the Gunbot thread and the author says in a recent post the average profit is 1% daily...  that seems to coincide with bitconnect's claim. Or is Gunbot not really profitable despite everyone claiming it to be?

(just noticed bitconnect changed their login so that people can't bypass the reCaptcha any more when logging in - they used to allow logging in on the top right of their pages without it)
oportunis

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

Was just reading the Gunbot thread and the author says in a recent post the average profit is 1% daily...  that seems to coincide with bitconnect's claim. Or is Gunbot not really profitable despite everyone claiming it to be?

(just noticed bitconnect changed their login so that people can't bypass the reCaptcha any more when logging in - they used to allow logging in on the top right of their pages without it)

You can make money with gunbot, but you need to know what you are doing and change parameters depending on market conditions. I guess if the bitconnect has something similar they can make 1%, although I would say if you have such a bot 1% seems low, you can make 5% or more once price starts moving fast, but they always show about 1% profit. This gunbot is so simple it is funny and since all tokens are going up it is easy to make money. How long will it last, nobody knows but if a massive drop happens and the price doesn't go back up than it will be a huge problem for those who bought higher, however the bot needs only movement: down, up, within parameters and can make money again. It doesn't work if it starts dumping fast and the price stays low, but so far all major tokens returned to previous high, so all got profit...
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

Hello,

I've got a great deal to share with you if you register using my referral link, lend
money on Bitconnect and contact me by e-mail with your BCC address and your username so
I can proceed with the reward payment.

Click on the link below to create an account on Bitconnect within my referral link.

Lend $50010 to $100000 and get $1000 as reward
Lend $40010 to $50000 and get $800 as reward
Lend $30010 to $40000 and get $600 as reward
Lend $20010 to $30000 and get $400 as reward
Lend $10010 to $20000 and get $200 as reward
Lend $5010 to $10000 and get $75 as reward
Lend $1010 to $5000 and get $25 as reward

My referral link: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=Kanhel

Contact me your information by e-mail at kluiers@gmail.com

Mees

lol its so irresponsible to try and refer people to this, i cant believe people encourage it so much! do people seriously have no clue about the risk?! mt gox, mintpal, bitfinex, bter...the list goes on and on. and these were just 3rd party exchanges (which bitconnect is)...not to mention the supposed pyramid scheme....how would you guys feel if you referred your family and friends and then they lost a bunch of money?
bitChipper

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

i think that institutional bots even have a hard time yielding the type of returns bcc is offering, after keeping up on this topic off and on im starting to think they may not even have a bot at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ob_tNKuhIQ

this could end badly for a lot of people, to anyone thinking about "lending"...just buy BCC itself and stake it. atleast then your in control of your money
oportunis

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

i think that institutional bots even have a hard time yielding the type of returns bcc is offering, after keeping up on this topic off and on im starting to think they may not even have a bot at all.

this could end badly for a lot of people, to anyone thinking about "lending"...just buy BCC itself and stake it. atleast then your in control of your money

The gunbot you have in quotes is real and it makes 1 or 2% daily, of course sometimes you have a loss, sometimes you have bigger profit, but on average they make about 1-2%. You can read their thread it is here on the forum also.

Institutional bots on crypto are not there yet as institutions are not investing massively into it... So if they have a bot that is close to gunbot they can easily achieve 1% on average daily... The only company or institution I see is trying to create a bot is Rialto (they also have a thread here). And they are focusing on arbitrage, so plenty of room in crypto for bots and institutions...
bitChipper

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

The gunbot you have in quotes is real and it makes 1 or 2% daily, of course sometimes you have a loss, sometimes you have bigger profit, but on average they make about 1-2%. You can read their thread it is here on the forum also.

Institutional bots on crypto are not there yet as institutions are not investing massively into it... So if they have a bot that is close to gunbot they can easily achieve 1% on average daily... The only company or institution I see is trying to create a bot is Rialto (they also have a thread here). And they are focusing on arbitrage, so plenty of room in crypto for bots and institutions...

I know what the gunbot is and i use a bot regularly to trade....and its not like some magic program where you hit a button and all the sudden you have 1-2% trickling in everyday. You have to program it and know exactly how to set the parameters.

My point is that big money institutions with some of the best financial minds have a tough time programming a bot that yields the same returns BCC is offering, so to invest with confidence your going to have to believe that this company bitconnect has the most amazing bot in the world.
oportunis

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:15:04 PM

On crypto, it is different than in stock or forex. The movement is bigger... So it is much easier to make money, at least for now, when we are in a bullish market. Even you said it you are using it, then you know gunbot is funny. It has only 3 indicators and any "average" person can use it if they take few hours of reading on the forum or watching on youtube. Why wouldn't they do the same and have even better parameters and knowledge etc... The bot could be real and at crypto market, it doesn't have to be anything special to generate profit. Buy low, sell high, repeat. If token dumps hold until recovery unless the token is not supported or turns into scam, then you sell at loss... This is since all crypto started and it works so far... Once there won't be volatility than it will be hard, but you are forgetting that only small % of people are in the crypto. Most are still investing at the local bank, hedge funds, stocks, even forex which is a lot bigger than crypto is unknown to the average person...
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:42:24 PM

On crypto, it is different than in stock or forex. The movement is bigger... So it is much easier to make money, at least for now, when we are in a bullish market. Even you said it you are using it, then you know gunbot is funny. It has only 3 indicators and any "average" person can use it if they take few hours of reading on the forum or watching on youtube. Why wouldn't they do the same and have even better parameters and knowledge etc... The bot could be real and at crypto market, it doesn't have to be anything special to generate profit. Buy low, sell high, repeat. If token dumps hold until recovery unless the token is not supported or turns into scam, then you sell at loss... This is since all crypto started and it works so far... Once there won't be volatility than it will be hard, but you are forgetting that only small % of people are in the crypto. Most are still investing at the local bank, hedge funds, stocks, even forex which is a lot bigger than crypto is unknown to the average person...

No matter what, be careful with bots. Only use them if they have a publicly proven track record and you have enough experience to deal with them. Otherwise, one big event will kick you out of the loop!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:08:49 PM

I know what the gunbot is and i use a bot regularly to trade....and its not like some magic program where you hit a button and all the sudden you have 1-2% trickling in everyday. You have to program it and know exactly how to set the parameters.

My point is that big money institutions with some of the best financial minds have a tough time programming a bot that yields the same returns BCC is offering, so to invest with confidence your going to have to believe that this company bitconnect has the most amazing bot in the world.

"BC, you're the most amazing bot in the world.
Let's connect later for a bit after I tweak my trading portfolio per your direction."
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: