Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:52:22 PM

Actually they do know i see many people who have heard of bitcoin and claim that it is some online scam but they don't know anything about the price, how it works etc they are just repeating what most media is saying calling is a pyramid scheme. I have nothing to lose I'm happy with the all the profits but bitcoin currently is famous

Some also have an idea about bitcoin but almost i see is that no idea about bitcoin some also joining bitcoin in gambling and some hyip thats the reason why people thinking that bitcoin is a scam

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

Actually they do know i see many people who have heard of bitcoin and claim that it is some online scam but they don't know anything about the price, how it works etc they are just repeating what most media is saying calling is a pyramid scheme. I have nothing to lose I'm happy with the all the profits but bitcoin currently is famous

Some also have an idea about bitcoin but almost i see is that no idea about bitcoin some also joining bitcoin in gambling and some hyip thats the reason why people thinking that bitcoin is a scam

Most are ill informed and have misconceptions on bitcoin. A lot are victims of scams, especially from ICOs, and this has given the impression to others that bitcoin is fraudulent and fake. Some people make judgements out of their experience from the scams. They have only seen the surface area of bitcoin; the tip of the iceberg. This is why we must spread better knowledge about bitcoin so that more people will be better informed and there will be more adopters and users.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:22:41 PM

Most are ill informed and have misconceptions on bitcoin. A lot are victims of scams, especially from ICOs, and this has given the impression to others that bitcoin is fraudulent and fake. Some people make judgements out of their experience from the scams. They have only seen the surface area of bitcoin; the tip of the iceberg. This is why we must spread better knowledge about bitcoin so that more people will be better informed and there will be more adopters and users.

I think that what they have experienced are not about bitcoin but rather about them being negligent. They didn't know about ponzi scams and so they got scammed. They didn't know that investment schemes on the Internet are all just a scam. They didn't know that websites that have a really good feedback have their investors and promoters put all that feedback and downvote all the negative ones. I have even seen a rev share group on facebook that is actively moderated. They check what you post and comment and every negative feedback is removed. It's like a trap for anyone who gets in, they are poisoned by all the positive feedback given by promoters, all for the sole purpose of having new people come in to their website.

Was it bitcoin that scammed them? No, it's the people that are behind those scam projects. Bitcoin itself is not a scam, strangers on the Internet are.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:31:04 PM

we really cant deny the facts that there are people nowadays who engages with bitcoin but doesn't fully understand what it really is.
for them bitcoin is just a form of investment and a great way to earn money.
but if you will ask them even just what is a blockchain they cannot explain it.
that is why they cannot really promote it to other person since they dont know it for themselves too.
therefore those of us who has knowledge must continue on teaching others so that it will be known to all people..
Cheesy

There's a reason why they don't know about those stuffs -- They are not interested about it. For them bitcoin is a mere form of investment and so that's how they treat it. They don't care what's going on under the hood. They don't care about the nodes and all that and that shouldn't concern you at all. It doesn't even concern them. What I realized is that as time goes by and the more bitcoin becomes like a usual currency, the more the technical part of bitcoin will be neglected. Supply and demand is just common knowledge, so people would know how bitcoin's price is determined.

We don't have to teach them at all. Just imagine a teacher trying to teach Math class to an English major student. The reason why he/she took English as a major is because that's what they are interested on. It's not that he's totally not into Math, it's just that he's not interested. This is analogous to people only wanting to learn about the investment and money making aspect of bitcoin and not the technicalities.

Convincing people who are ignoring bitcoin would only result to loss of time. Like what you said, if an individual is uninterested about a certain topic or discussion, they will not listen no matter how beneficial the thing really is. Most people do not know bitcoin since some are just plainly ignorant, others do not have any internet access which hinders their capacity into knowing things, or some are just unsatisfied and uninterested about it. We cannot blame them since all of us decide for ourselves but they certainly miss the opportunities waiting for them.

It is very hard nowadays to convince people into investing, considering that bitcoin exists within the internet. Nowadays, there are a lot of of scam sites roaming around in the internet which contributes to their decision, thus making them doubtful and skeptical. But once you show them actual proof or evidence that you really earn (like receipts, proof of transactions, etc.), then you might be able to open their minds and change their heart, perspective, and attitude towards bitcoin.
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:43:16 PM

Yep. This was written on November 2016 and until now, not everyone knows what bitcoin is. But look at its price now, it already reached $6k. When I started to post it on my social media account, some of my friends and colleagues started to ask me what it is really about, and some also warns me that it's an online scam. To make the long story short, I proved them wrong. Wink And I'm happy to see some of them started to invest on bitcoin. Grin

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:56:34 PM

Not surprising that they haven't heard of it. None of my family members know much about it either except for the fact that it has some value. The only people who follow the internet news would have likely heard about it. Its very rare to have a new article about it too.

No, they don't know about bitcoin.. Me I also I don't know about it if my friend are not told me about this. She told me The whole story where I can be have the interesting to have joined. And ya ,people who following on internet are the one who take it first.Iam thankful for having bitcoin to help me a lot, specially for having the campaign which I can have a lot of profit To earn.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

most people have not heard about it. some have heard about it, but could not explain what it is. bitcoin is still in a state where it can go both ways. bitcoin dies and people were right to ignore it or it will become known and people will be hating themselves for not having invested in the early days.

Yeah. Some people have the misconception about bitcoin. Some of them knows it but don't get interested how it works not until they are in the point of their life that they regret the times when they ignore what are the benefits of the bitcoin. Soon, if bitcoin will be known all over the world, as its price gets higher, surely those people who chose to reject the offer of bitcoin to them will comeback with curiosity and will ask help about how bitcoin works .

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:40:54 PM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.

I think this is not only limited to bitcoins but other things as a well. There would always be certain things that cannot be known to all especially on those remote places that is logically wise to think that they don't have the idea on what internet does and what it contains because mainly on the knowledge to it. I think interest on the matter is also a vital point.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

In my country, they gradually do not know about bitcoin, but because the bitcoin price suddenly increased, so many people notice and learn bitcoin.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.

BTC only famous in Deep /Dark net and users that use computer Daily but for public not famous

thx God Because if many used BTC price will increase to Moon

SyamSoedin

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

yeah maybe everyone knows about bitcoin , but they didnt understand about it at all  Undecided

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:24:25 AM

No not everyone already know about bitcoin, because still there are so many people who doesn't know about bitcoin especially those people who are not updated on social media and those people who are living at rural areas. There are also many people who are not believing that bitcoin is legit.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

There is so many country where bitcoin is not exist. in my country also. just some of us who are involved with Internet just they are know about it.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:37:56 AM

most people think of bitcoin only as a means of investment.
but if you will ask them how it works they cannot be able to answer you.
some of them haven't got any clue even about blockchain.
that is why it is very important for those who have knowledge to explain about it to others.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:19 AM

Well its really true that there's so little who knows and really knows about bitcoin. In my school where I studied, none of my instructors have even involved in bitcoin (could be investing or trading). In my research, even IT department has only bit of knowledge about it and never found it interesting. Knowing this, It still feels like bitcoin has just begun and Im the first to know about it. I'm not really sure if its good to disseminate this bitcoin information to them or just leave them be.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:07:33 AM

Yap, Still you may find a lot of people who don't know about this system, not only that but also they don't have any idea about the virtual currency, they even don't know about the digital monetary system. So far i have gathered experience in this system i can say that Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency system day by day. so it requires time to be 100% popular all over the world.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:53:00 AM

Yap, Still you may find a lot of people who don't know about this system, not only that but also they don't have any idea about the virtual currency, they even don't know about the digital monetary system. So far i have gathered experience in this system i can say that Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency system day by day. so it requires time to be 100% popular all over the world.

It is already getting a good traction to the public interest and I can say that because as we can see it, the price of bitcoin is getting very high over time. There are people who get interest to it but really have no idea how to get to the bitcoin field and it is just a matter of time that they will also be investing to bitcoin and in return, the price of bitcoin will go up again.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:03:27 AM

It is already getting a good traction to the public interest and I can say that because as we can see it, the price of bitcoin is getting very high over time. There are people who get interest to it but really have no idea how to get to the bitcoin field and it is just a matter of time that they will also be investing to bitcoin and in return, the price of bitcoin will go up again.
Yes, Bitcoin will popular all over the world. Previously not many people know about bitcoin but they already knows about it now. Interest in bitcoin is greater than ever. Financial institutions and the government say they are not interested but the heads are making frequent comments about it..
cheesyspoils

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:10:25 AM

Nowadays people do know about what bitcoin is some of them find it very hesitant to invest cause up to right now people always ask what is the origin of bitcoin and always ask the same thing over and over again about, " is this a scam? " so you must be able to have an open mind in order to be successful in bitcoin.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:15:20 AM

Most of the people who are interested with bitcoin and invested their money with it are just after with the price of bitcoin. They believe that bitcoin will give them profit in long term hold but they don't really fully understand what is bitcoin and how it works.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: