Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:24:05 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.

It's definitely catching attention now because it costs so much now and everybody's investing on them. The good thing is that bitcoins are supported by many therefore bitcoins will be here for a long time and I hope it does. The price is nearing the $6000 mark and fron there, the price will continue to bump up even more. I just hope bitcoins catch the right attention and not the government.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:27:27 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.
We can not expect that everyone is aware of bitcoin nowadays just because it has its value rising over time. We should still remember that it is not yet legalized throughout the world so the chances that people has an idea about it is very low. It is still a good thing that not everyone knows about it because having to much users may affect the system negatively.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:29:21 AM

We are atill on the most interesting part of the bitcoin industry fron the time this was posted. It's getting a lot of beeffy attention from a lot of young investors and giant tech tycoons like Microsoft and Amazon etc. Maybe now at this era, bitcoins will be a part of our daily lives as a form of an effective electronic payment system accessible to many (because the below middle class is yet to have access to bitcoins) of internet users around the world. Sure the price then was just $1000, and not it's around 5x that. That goes to show that bitcoins are getting a lot of attention.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:14:03 AM

I don’t do such thing as asking a lot of people regarding bitcoin but based on observation and based on reactions of persons around me, many people have not known of bitcoin. They just often heard about it but the essence and how to do it is not that familiar with them. Luckily there are just those who are interested and willing to try it especially those who are into internet and have a lot of time for themselves.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:29:52 AM

I don’t do such thing as asking a lot of people regarding bitcoin but based on observation and based on reactions of persons around me, many people have not known of bitcoin. They just often heard about it but the essence and how to do it is not that familiar with them. Luckily there are just those who are interested and willing to try it especially those who are into internet and have a lot of time for themselves.

well, that is really a good sign if we look the positive side of it. Meaning, it bitcoin is not yet saturated and when we just keep on accumulating and holding bitcoins, the moment it gets saturated also means that the price will be in its all-time high and that moment, we can already cashout and relax our laurels and invest to other potential investment vehicles Smiley
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:57:14 AM

Even me I don't know much about Bitcoin a month back, but I joined this forum 1 year ago and left it. Once people started to see profits, then they usuakky tell others about Bitcoin.
Here it is more expanding and in future it will expands even more so their would be a lot of demanding in future.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:34:27 AM

We can not expect that everyone is aware of bitcoin nowadays just because it has its value rising over time. We should still remember that it is not yet legalized throughout the world so the chances that people has an idea about it is very low. It is still a good thing that not everyone knows about it because having to much users may affect the system negatively.
We should at present recall that it isn't yet sanctioned all through the world so the odds that individuals has a thought regarding it is low. It is as yet something to be thankful for that not every person thinks about it in light of the fact that having to much clients may influence the framework adversely.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:46:52 AM

Nowadays people do know about what bitcoin is some of them find it very hesitant to invest cause up to right now people always ask what is the origin of bitcoin and always ask the same thing over and over again about, " is this a scam? " so you must be able to have an open mind in order to be successful in bitcoin.
For a 100% of population, most probably 30-40% are already know about bitcoin. But it could be 10-15% are embracing crypto because some of them are ignoring this and some of them are not given a chance to be a part of this. Financial capabilities and internet access are some hindrances  that make others become far from bitcoin community.
Masterio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:49:07 AM

I believe a lot heard about bitcoin this year, but very few of them got involved with crypto (I think).

Also, tell them the price is $6k now - I wonder what they'll say Smiley
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:32:39 AM

Most people have never heard of it,Most of the time they don't really know bitcoin,It's not difficult for everyone to be accepted by bitcoin

EpicFail

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:41:55 AM

I work in the financial services industry. A lot of people at work know about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. We even have a working group that discusses these topics and run training labs on a regular basis. This was not the case a year ago.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:53:52 AM

What you have said above are true.
There are still too many people that doesnt have any idea about bitcoin or even if they do,  they have it all wrong.
That is ehy it is very important for us to promote it to others especially those who has wrong perceptions about bitcoin.
We must be able to correct their beliefs as soon as possible in order to prevent further spreading wrong info about it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AlexVelaskes

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:56:48 AM

why should everyone know about this? BPS is not much, but people 8 billion)))
AlexVelaskes

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:58:21 AM

even my uncle, despite the fact that he is an opponent of the virtual one, monitors the price of the BTC
djuqkman

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

Well, bitcoin is still a small circle now. My friends, 90% don't know what bitcoin is, maybe only a few people have heard of it. And fewer people invest in bitcoin. I hope our choice is right.
tryer12

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:04:03 PM

Yeah, I agree that most people don't know what it is. But some did hear about Bitcoin but probably never dug into what is it and what's the use of it.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

even my uncle, despite the fact that he is an opponent of the virtual one, monitors the price of the BTC
Its 200% genuine that bitcoins is known by nearly everybody on the planet even those individuals who are not instructed but rather shockingly they additionally thinks about the huge universe of bitcoins a huge number of individuals are pulled in to the bitcoins on account of the quickly expanding cost and now a days bitcoins are so ordinarily utilized that the use of money is diminishing .

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

Most people around the world don't even heard about Bitcoin yet. Bitcoin's not supported by the majority of countries and governments, and banks still fighting against its trading. Thats why the Bitcoin's community must continue its support and advertising bitcoin in many ways.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:12:07 PM

This not true. Lots of people still haven't heard a thing about bitcoin. Some have heard but not fully informed. We should continue to spread the world so more and more people will see reasons to invest in it and also use it as a means of transaction.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

This not true. Lots of people still haven't heard a thing about bitcoin. Some have heard but not fully informed. We should continue to spread the world so more and more people will see reasons to invest in it and also use it as a means of transaction.
According to me, currently only 5% of the peoples are engaged with bitcoins and rest are yet unknown about bitcoins and all other cryptosm We should try to share as much knowledge as possible so that even new peoples can have good benefits from bitcoins. Sireoy most of the new peoples will find bitcoins usefull and will start earning their profits in bitcoins. This is a good thing about bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: